FRAGILE SOUL

Autorstwa lostprincesspc

IT'S EASY TO LOVE THE WEALTHY... IT'S EVEN EASY TO STAND BY THE SIDE OF SOMETHING STRONG & RIGID... WILL YOU... Więcej

Cast & Character Aesthetics
1] Beginning of the Journey
3] Princess & Friends
4] Prepared to become CEO
5] Another week...end
6] Beach Day
7] Invitation & Shopping
8] The party
9] New friendships
Extra
10] Birthday
11] The Trip
Instagram (The Trip)

2] Catching up

61 5 2
Autorstwa lostprincesspc

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

I woke up early today as I have to visit company with dad. I am feeling really enthusiastic for visiting company and to start working, gaining knowledge and experience....I am ready to start a new phase of my life and career. And I looking forward to what future holds for me.

I did my morning routine and took bath, I got ready in my navy blue and grey semi - formal buisness attire and went downstairs to have breakfast with my family.

Vihaan's outfit 😍👆

"Good morning!", I greeted my family reaching towards them.

"Good morning", everyone greeted me back as they were sitting on the dining table.

"Seems like you are all set to become the 'Mr Ceo'..." Said Kriti di facing me as I took a seat beside her.

"Yup, never been more ready", I replied.

" No doubt, my son is absolutely ready for this", said mom joining the conversation.

" Just a bit of training and then he's perfectly ready", spoke dad.

"Yeah", I agreed nodding slightly.

After breakfast dad and I drove to the company. We had a little conversation during the ride.

"So, all set to work ? ", dad asked starting the conversation.

"Certainly", I replied focusing on the road.

"Um, about your personal assistant ( P. A.); you will have to find somone as mine won't be able to assist you, he is too an elderly person so he also need rest and time apart from work so he won't be working anymore",explained
dad.

"But he is gonna be there for you until you find yourself a new P. A. and settle to the work properly, he will also explain all the work to your future P. A.", said dad continuing.

"Okay, no problem", I replied giving him a quick glance.

Finally, we reached the company. As we entered inside we were approached by the branch manager and dad's P. A.

"Good morning", Mr. Vijaypratap Sisodiya & Mr. Vihaan Sisodiya", greeted the manager.

We greeted him back. And dad started the conversation by introducing us.

"So as you know this my son Vihaan", started dad refering to both of the men. "And Vihaan this is Mr. Rakesh Sharma, the branch manager & this is Mr. Rajesh Verma my P. A." continued dad.

As dad introduced us to each other we had a firm handshake. After that we headed further inside the company to have a tour of company and to explore different departments to get to know more about company and its working. Its not like that I don't have any knowledge about the company and business, of course I have but as I have never spent much time considering the business in our company 'cause I was busy with my studies abroad and I rarely stayed in India for a long period of time during this past few years of me completing my studies. But it won't have that much effect as I have plenty of knowledge about business and its obvious as I am gonna be a Ceo now. Even though I'm not experienced but if you won't try it or work on it how would you gain experience so, I'm all set to have this experience.

We explored all the different department and their work and understanding it. After that I went to dad's cabin which is supposed to mine now, dad had some business to sort so I was waiting for him in the cabin, he told me look around if want to have any modifications regarding cabin. After a bit of looking around I just sat there getting bored. Then some thoughts crossed my mind, literally every where in the company girls were gawking and drooling over were me, to be honest its kinda annoying, don't wanna sound rude but I have seen many girls like them who are just behind me for my looks and money, I'm not saying this baselessly as I have experienced it, I have tried dating few girls in the past and all of them turned out to be same and because of that I am out this dating stuff because I don't know if I would ever got some loyal and committed, who would accept me with whole heart.

Yes, thats what I want some who love me wholeheartedly and whom I love the same but I don't know should I expect some like that to be in my life. Now that I am gonna be a CEO and start my career thus my mom wants me to settle down if not get married but at least seek some one or else I am just gonna have an arranged marriage and I also think thats what gonna happen as it seems like love and stuff is not meant for me.

Suddenly my train of thoughts broke by the unlocking of door. As I looked up I found my sister (kriti di)and brother in law (Viraj jiju) standing there.

"Hi, bro", said Viraj jiju side hugging me.

"Hiiiii", I said hugging him back.

"Excited to be the CEO? ", asked jiju taking a seat.

"Very much", I said answering.

And like this three of us spend our time laughing and talking about random stuff.
Later it was time for them to leave, jiju came here to take di back to their home and dropped by to meet me and dad as they were leaving.

We bid our goodbye and dad was also done with it his work so it was time for us to head back to home.

The ride back to home was silent except some business related discussion. We reached home by 4:30 pm in the evening.

After entering in we were greeted by mom in the living room, after a bit of conversation I went to my room to get freshen up and get changed.

After getting cleaned I laid on the bed scrolling through my phone and the thought of my friends crossed my mind. Yeah, friends, I have never mentioned about my friends but I do have few close friends because I don't just randomly befriend anyone.

So about my friends...

My childhood best friends - Shri Maheshwari and Vineet Singhania

Since childhood we are best buddies, we went to school together and did all the other stuff together but then after high school I left abroad for further studies and lost our contact, we could rarely contact each our for various reasons like time difference and all, we got busy in our lives studing and other stuff and like this we lost contact I met them 2 years back when I last visited India. So I think I can give them a surprise visit.

I changed in a casual outfit and went down stairs to find mom. After informing her about me visiting Shri and Vineet I drove off to Vineet's place. I have decided to call Shri at Vineet's place to surprise him too.

Vihaan's Outfit 😇✌

Soon I reached at Vihaan's mansion as the guard was familiar with me he let me in. I parked my car and went to ring the door bell. The door was opened by Vineet's mom.

"Oh my god, Vihaan", she exclaimed in suprise.

"Hello aunty", I greeted her.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise, when did you came back from abroad?", she greeted me back and asked.

"A day before, aunty", I answered.

"Oh that's great after all you came back after a long time", she said.

"And yea, Vineet is in the backyard garden so you can go and meet him there", she continued.

"Okay then", I said and left for backyard to surprise Vineet.

As I entered the backyard I found him sitting on a chair and working on his laptop.
I went behind him and shouted in his ear...

"Hiiiiiiiii" I shouted

He turned around a bit startled but as soon as he saw me he got surprised but after bit his expressions were changed to the joyous one, he got up and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my god, Vihaan you are really here", he said hugging me.

"I guess so", I said hugging him back.

"But seriously its been 2 years, 2 whole years, you really didn't miss us, right?", he said retreating from the hug.

"Of course, I did, " I replied.

"But it doesn't seems like that; no calls, no visits nothing", he said to me.

"Okay okay, I'm really very sorry", I apologized playfully.

"As I am not leaving anytime soon", I continued.

After that we took our seats and started talking about random things to cope up with what's going on in our lives.

I got to know that Vineet is also a CEO now of his dad's company, he just took over the company. And about Shri, he is a lawyer now as he always wanted to study law, his dad also owns a company but he not interested in business thats why his elder brother (Rishi Maheshwari) is operating the business.

"Hey, let's call Shri here, I want to surprise him too, just make some excuse", I said.

"Okay, let me call him", he replied.

On call...

"Hey bro", said Vineet to Shri.

"Hi, what's up", Shri replied.

"I was just getting bored so why don't you come over at my place, moreover its weekend", Vineet told him.

"Okay, but what are the plans, what are we gonna do", Shri replied asking.

"Come over here first then we can decide that", said Vineet.

"Okay, no problem, I will be there in a few minutes", said Shri.

"Okay then, see you at my place", said Vineet hanging up the phone.

End of the call...

"So?", I asked.

"He will we here soon", replied Vineet.

After 15 minutes Shri arrived...

"Hi, bro", Shri started putting his phone in the pocket.
But as soon as he saw me he got surprised.

"Vihaan", said Shri surprisingly.

"Oh my gosh, Vihaan, when did you came back", asked Shri giving me a hug.

"Yesterday", I answered.

"Why didn't you informed me about your arrival?", he asked breaking the hug.

" If I would have told you then I wouldn't be able to see these expressions, I wanted to surprise you idiot", I said pointing out his expressions.

"Oh, so you wanted to surprise me but what about him, he knew about you", he said refering to Vineet.

"Of course not, he also got know about me just a while ago when I suddenly showed up at his house", I replied defending myself.

"If that's the case then no problem", he said taking a seat.

Then we all started chatting and talking and coping up about each others lives at present.

Later Vineet's mom called him for some reason so he left and Shri got a call so he also excused himself therefore I was left all alone.

After some time, suddenly someone jumped on me from behind, startling me.

"Boo!", shouted someone while jumping at me.

****

Sooooo, it's the end of the chapter... But...
Who is this someone???
To find out be ready to read the next chapter.
# its gonna be fun.

Don't forget to vote and share.
Hope you would support meme on this journey.
Thankuuuuu

****

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.8K 199 5
🐰 කියන දේ අහන්න බේබි 🐯 බෑ😁 🐰 මුරන්ඩු වෙනවද ඔය ම්ම් 🐯 ඉචිම් ඔයා එක්ක විතරනේ හුම්ම් 🐰 කොහොමත් මාත් එක්ක විතරයි 🐯 මසල් බනී 🐰 ම්ම් 🐯 තුකී 🐰...
48.8K 1.3K 26
After the chaos of the media dubbed "Civil War" dies down, Tony is left to pick up the pieces. He's a mess, but he's trying to be better for Peter. H...
125K 2.8K 49
Welcome, if you love deckerstar or even just the show Lucifer then you've come to the right place! This is a huge compilation of one shots and drabbl...
10.2K 349 51
❝ too bad. i fell in love with this man ❞