๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ เฎ‡ ๐“.๐ˆ๐๐”๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By SUNA4EVA

โ› ๐˜ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜“๐˜“ ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ, ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹ ๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ โœ โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ หš โ—Œเผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 2
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 3
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 4
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 5
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 6
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 7
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 8
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 9 (FILLER)
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 10
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 11
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 12
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 13
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 14
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 16
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
author's note

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 15

161 9 1
By SUNA4EVA

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

"uh y/n..." toge muttered, putting his phone down.

"hmm? what happened? are you okay?!" you asked worriedly shaking him nervously.

"im okay! its just that..." he gulped before continuing, "my parents want to meet you."

"what," you said with a blank face.

"what?!" you gasped as toge tried to calm you down.

"please don't freak out! it'll only be for one dinner!" he exclaimed.

"one dinner can change our whole relationship."

"my parents are decently nice, they won't hate you!" he comforted, which you didn't really make you feel better.

"when is it gonna be?" you asked frantically.

"this sunday, 5 pm."

"okay, i'll have some time to rethink my life," you smiled.

"oh c'mon, you'll be okay."

﹌﹌

"y/n! we have to leave in 10 minutes!" you heard toge exclaim from outside the room.

"got it! I'm almost done!" you yelled back.

you applied a layer of mascara and some lipgloss. you combed through your hair roughly. you looked in the mirror at your reflection, checking your outfit, hair and makeup.

you grabbed your purse from the hanger as you slinged it over your head.you checked yourself in the mirror one last time.

you took a deep breath as you opened the door. when toge turned his attention to you, its jaw dropped onto the floor.

"woah..." he gasps.

"do you like it?" you asked, walking up to him as he nodded his head eagerly.

"i have never seen you dressed up this much before, you must really want to impress my parents, huh?" toge laughed.

you remained silent as toge said, "please don't worry, they will love you."

"we have to go now, my mom is already cooking dinner."

toge unlocked the front door as you followed behind him. you got in the car as toge shut the door for you.

"oh and, i forgot to say but, my parents live 40 minutes away," toge whispered.

"what?!" you yelled as toge nodded slowly.

"i could've just done the make up in the car if you told me this earlier!" you sighed.

"i'm sorry," he apologised as you put your head down, rubbing your temples.

"it's okay. just give me your phone, i haven't renewed my spotify subscription yet, and i don't feel like doing it soon either," you said as you waited for toge to give you his phone.

"thank you!" you smiled as you rolled your eyes and unlocked his phone.

toge shook his head while chuckling.

you scrolled down to the playlist toge made for you and him. you played the playlist, the first song was shinunoga
e-wa.

you and toge sang along to the song as you rested your head on his shoulder while he drove.

halfway through the drive, you completely fell asleep on his shoulder.

﹌﹌

"y/n, wake up, we're here," toge whispered softly as he gently shook you.

you eyes fluttered open as you yawned. toge unbuckled your seat belt as you opened your eyes slowly. you blinked a couple of times before finally noticing your surroundings.

"ah shit, are we late?!" you yelled as toge shook his head.

"but we should go in now, my mom is almost done with dinner," toge said as you nodded your head.

you and toge got out of the car as you looked at the 3 level house in front of you.

"woah, your parents are rich," you said in amusement.

then, your brain started comprehending what was happening. if toge's parents didn't like you, would they forbid him from talking to you?

your head started to sprint as you had an anxious look on your face. toge locked the car as he walked up to you.

toge lifted your hand up, turning you to face him. he grabbed both of your hands in his as he said, "don't worry, it'll be okay."

you nodded slowly as toge said, "c'mon, let's go inside now."

toge knocked on the front door a few times before a little girl, who was about 130 cm (4'3), opened the door.

when she saw toge, her eyes lit up with excitement. "brother!" she exclaimed as she ran forward and jumped towards toge.

"hi, yura," toge said as he carried yura in one arm as yura smiled.

"i haven't seen you in so long!" yura grinned as toge replied, "now i'm here, aren't i?"

toge set yura down as she stared at you, saying, "your y/n, right? whenever toge calls mama, he always talks about you!"

you smiled as you looked to an embarrassed toge. yura held toge's hand in one hand and yours in another.

all of you entered the house together when you saw a middle aged man sitting on the sofa and watching television.

"papa! toge and y/n are here!" yura said as she let go of your hands, running over to her father.

"ah hello!" toge's father waved, continuing, "honey! toge and y/n are here!"

"im here!" a woman with blonde hair, who was also in her mid 40's.

"oh hello my dear!" she said as she pulled you into a hug.

"come on now, dinner is ready! come in and eat now!" she said.

you sat down at the dining table, beside toge.

"dine in now!" toge's mother exclaimed.

the room filled with silence, except for the cocomelon video that yura was watching.

"so... how and when did you and toge meet?" his mother asked.

"uh," you choke as you turn to toge who was also staring right at you.

"we met in class... he uh helped me with my project?" you said which came out as more of a question.

"wow he actually helped someone," his dad said in a unimpressed voice.

after all of you finished your food and cleaned up the table, everyone was in the living room, either watching cocomelon with yura or reading the newspaper.

yura snuggled up to toge as she turned to their mom, asking excitedly, "mama! can toge and y/n stay over tonight?!"

"mhm! only if they are up to it," she smiled.

toge looked at you as you looked at him as you both nodded.

"sure," you both agreed in unison.

"yay!" yura exclaimed as everyone else chuckled.

"it's only 7pm, do you wanna go to the nearby park?" toge asked both you and yura.

"yes!" she grinned as she looked at her parents, "can i?"

"if you want to, i don't see a reason why not," their father said.

"c'mon, let's go now!" yura stood up, jumping up and down, grabbing both of your hands.

you grabbed your bag and put on your shoes as you left the house.

"can we go there? there is a water fountain with ducks there!" she pointed to the right.

"of course we can," you smiled as yura started running in that direction, with both of you and toge following behind.

"the floor is slippery, don't run," toge said strictly as yura slowed down.

"yuta?!" you exclaimed as you saw the boy with disheveled hair.

he jumped as he turned behind in fear, "toge and y/n?"

he looked at yura as he gasped, "you have a child?!"

"no, no! she's toge's little sister!" you said frantically.

"oh okay."

"so what are you doing here?" toge asked as yuta replied, "i'm visiting my sister."

"well, see ya, i have to go," yuta said as he waved goodbye to all of you.

"the ducks are here!" yura yelled as she ran over to the fountain enthusiastically.

﹌﹌

﹌﹌

↳˗ˏˋ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ˊˎ˗ ↴
HELLO IM ALIVEEE :DDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 181K 50
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!!โž โคท ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ...
6.6K 194 12
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ฝŽ๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...
351K 8.9K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
174K 6.6K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."