𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄PART 2 OUT OF 2

PART 2 OUT OF 2

"where are we?" you asked, looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings while toge held your hand tightly as he walked in front of you.

it was already night, the moon was shining brighter than ever while the stars filled the sky. as toge held your hand, you lifted your head as you watched the sky intricately. toge turned to the right, walking in that direction.

toge then started sprinting as you attempted to catch up.

"we're here," toge said as he sat down on the grass.

you sat down beside toge, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"look! a shooting star!" you exclaimed as you pointed to the falling star in the sky.

"make a wish," toge told you.

you closed your eyes as you held your hands together, casting your wish. toge stared at your face, glistening in the moonlight. he admired your features in intricacy. as you opened your eyes, toge immediately turned his head back, blushing softly.

"so, what did you wish for?" toge asked as you lifted your finger to your lips, "if i tell you, it won't come true."

toge chuckled as you giggled softly.

toge gulped as he whispered softly, "y/n," he paused as you turned your attention to him, humming in curiosity.

toge kept quiet, before continuing, "the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

you were speechless, no words came out of your mouth. toge smiled gently as he patted your head and said, "it's okay, you don't need to give me an answer now." but what toge said was just a coverup of what he was feeling internally. he was panicking beyond belief.

"toge, i like you too," you spilled out eagerly.

"eh?" toge exclaimed as he continued, "really?"

"yeah..." you muttered embarrassingly.

there was an awkward silence between you two, before toge asked the question. "will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes-!" you exclaimed as toge chuckled and said, "good."

"my wish really came true, huh?" you asked yourself as you laughed.

"that's what you wished for?"

"yeah, since it already happened, i can tell you now," you giggled lightly.

you leaned your head on his shoulder as your hands interlocked, looking into the beautiful night sky.

"i'm so lucky," both you and toge thought internally before turning and smiling at each other.

toge thanked panda, maki and yuta.

(flashback)
"how should i confess to y/n?" toge asked panda, maki and yuta. "do something manly," was all panda said. "just confess," maki 'helped'. "why don't you do something traditional, say like 'the moon is beautiful isn't it?" yuta said. toge tilted his head and said, "even though yuta is the newest, he helped me more than both of you," he deadpanned at maki and panda jokingly as they chuckled.

﹌﹌

﹌﹌

↳˗ˏˋ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ˊˎ˗ ↴
IT FINALLY HAPPENED BITCHES