𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

"so you're telling me, he brought you to a carnival, y'all went on a ferris wheel, and he kissed you?!" laoi screamed at the end of her sentence.

"yeah, basically," you nodded as laoi clapped her hands excitedly.

"oh my god!" laoi yelled as you told her to quiet down.

"how much longer before class again?" you asked as laoi replied with '20 minutes'.

"hmm, so how's you and kyo going?" you smirked.

"well," she muttered, turning away and blushing.

"hmm, so when are you gonna confess?" you teased.

"hopefully soon," she said as you said, "jesus christ, finally."

little did laoi know, kyo was listening to every little bit of the conversation.

"uhm, laoi. can we talk?" kyo asked.

you and laoi jumped up in unison as both of you turned your head slowly to a slouching kyo.

laoi was completely frozen, you smacked her back hardly as you smiled, "i'm sure she would love to talk."

laoi gulped as she nodded, getting out of her seat. she reluctantly followed behind laoi as you winked at her while smirking.

suddenly, you felt a set of arms wrapped around your head as they placed their chin on your head.

not even needing to turn behind, you knew it was toge by the scent of vanilla perfume that toge always uses.

toge let go as he sat down beside you.

"what do you wanna eat?" toge asked as he took out his wallet.

"hmm, maybe fried rice?" you suggested as toge asked, "anything else?" you shook your head in response.

you were starving because you waited for toge to finish class so you could eat with him.

you wondered how laoi and kyo were doing while toge brought the bowl of fried rice back to you.

"thank you," you smiled as you took a big spoonful of fried rice as toge smiled softly.

"i'm so tired," he groaned as he leaned his head onto your shoulder.

"i can tell," you laughed as toge hummed.

﹌﹌

﹌﹌

↳˗ˏˋ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ˊˎ˗ ↴
i was rereading my chapters cause why not and i realised i forgot to write an authors note ☺️🫶🏻 (6/10/22)