I Really Do Love you

By Patronus2022

A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and yea... More

Chapter 1: Dom
Chapter 2: Felix
Chapter 3: Felix
Chapter 5: Felix
Chapter 6: Dom
Chapter 7: Felix
Chapter 8: Dom
Chapter 9: Dom
Chapter 10: Felix
Chapter 11: Dom
Chapter 12: Felix
Chapter 13: Dom
Chapter 14: Felix
Chapter 15: Dom
Chapter 16: Felix
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: Felix
Chapter 19: Dom
Chapter 20: Felix
Chapter 21: Dom
Chapter 22: Felix

Chapter 4: Dom

139 3 0
By Patronus2022

I took a nap and my guys invited me to swim. They've been drinking beer and offered me one, I don't think I can I am still fighting with myself knowing I am working for my ex-boyfriend. My ex-boyfriend that I thought I would marry, until he left me on my front porch on his way to God knows where.

"Dom." Jason calls and I look up from the water seeing him coming over. He leans against the side of the pool and sighs. "I know you; I know you enough to know you are dealing with something right now." He whispers.

"I am fine Jason." I shake my head; he scoffs shaking his head a small smirk on his face.

"I know you are fine. I am saying that I know that whatever you are dealing with didn't happen until you got here. If you need to talk about it just know I am here." He nods and I do too.

"You're serious?" I question.

"Of course, we are here with just us for the next eight weeks. I know this is your hometown, but you also told me you moved away with no intention of coming back. Talk." He orders and I sigh.

"My ex-boyfriend." I start and he nods. "Is this Mr. Archer." I tell him and he starts laughing.

"Wow you get around." He laughs and I sigh.

"I got around in Boston not here. When he left me I left the week after." I tell him and he sighs.

"He was your one." he arches a brow question in his eyes, I find myself nodding. "If he was, what happened?" He asks and I scoff.

"He had a girlfriend the entire time." I say and he winces. "I knew the whole time that wasn't the sting. What was, was when he left me for real for her." I tell him.

"Well listen I am just going to tell you this. If you want him go for it, if not do what you can to stay together." He says and I nod.

"That's the plan." I nod and he starts swimming away.

"You're okay boss." He says and I chuckle. The guys start playing with a football and I hear some rustling, like leaves. I turn around and don't see anything, maybe it was just the water. I turn around and I hear it again, I whip my head around and see some of the branches moving in some of the trees off to the side.

I pull myself out of the pool and walk over to the lounge chair and pick up my towel, I wrap it around my waist and I follow the noise. I follow the path, and see what looks like a hot tub, above ground and I keep walking seeing the path divert into another area. I hear a cough and then I turn the corner seeing him standing beside the hot tub. He looks up at me and crosses his arms matching my gaze.

"Sorry, I just heard some noise." I say and he nods.

"The plug was in the bushes under the tree for that." he points to the hot tub.

"Okay I'm sorry." I say once again.

"Don't be." He speaks then steps into the hot tub. "I've missed you." he whispers, I see he's watching me in the hot tub.

"I don't know what to say to that Felix." I say crossing my arms.

"Please." he whispers. For some reason that makes my heart melt just a little. I sigh shaking my head at myself. I take the towel off and I climb into the hot tub sitting across from him putting a good bit of space between us.

"So, what do you want me to do catch up like old friends?" I ask, and he sighs.

"I don't know Dom." He speaks in hushed tones. I close my eyes leaning back against the hot tub trying to relax, I feel his gaze on me but there's not much I can do about it I might as well get used to it. "Where did you go?" He asks and I keep my eyes closed.

"Boston." I answer my eyes still closed.

"I looked for you when I got back." He whispers and I sigh.

"I wasn't staying around after that day Felix." I open my eyes looking back at him. "My sister still lives here so I kept my parents' house and I stayed gone." I tell him and he nods.

"Then why come back for this job?" He asks and I scoff.

"I didn't even know you were here if I knew that I may not have even came ba-" I cut myself off. "I needed the money." I tell him and he looks down at the water. Calling him baby feels like muscle memory like I have to keep biting my tongue to keep it from coming out.

"I'm still with Ava." He says and I chuckle.

"Yeah, and is she giving you what you need or do you have another piece on the side?" I ask seeing red anger deep within me and I see so much hurt in his eyes it physically hurts me a deep ache in my chest and I sigh. "I'm sorry that just came out." I whisper, and I pull myself out of the hot tub. I wrap the towel around my waist avoiding his gaze.

"I never had anyone after you." I hear him whisper and I stop for a moment before I keep walking. I don't stop each step away from him I feel an aching feeling in my gut before I close my door.

"Why did I say that?" I whisper to myself I rip off the towel and head straight for the shower, I step out of my swimsuit and go for the shower. I turn it on until it's hot so hot it burns, and I step under it. "Why do I care?" I ask and I stand there under the stream, water beating down my back until I hear a knock. I open the curtain and look out hearing another knock.

I grab a fresh towel from the cabinet above the toilet and wrap it around my waist and shake my head. I walk out of the bathroom and swing open the hotel room door. He's standing there in front of me wearing t-shirt and slacks, he walks in, and I look around seeing no one, I shut the door. I walk up to him and feel some concern because he hasn't spoken, he looks like he's been pulling on his hair and he got dressed in a hurry.

"I needed..." He trails off. Before looking at my bed, he looks back at me and I arch a brow.

"What is it?" I ask and he sighs.

"No one touches me like you do...." He whispers and I sigh. I have to admit I do want it again; I mean. You always want the person you love or loved. I can't do that to myself though, I know if I go there I am only asking for myself to be hurt again.

"Felix, you dumped me." I tell him and he nods.

"I'm very aware." He smirks lightly.

"Then why are we still talking about this?" I ask and he stops walking in front of me. "You have nothing to prove to me, you made your choice, you chose her, so go to her." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I can't when you are in my head." He rubs his hand over his face.

"I can leave! Say the word and I'll leave." I tell him and he looks me over.

"I don't want you to leave." He whispers.

"Then what do you want from me?" I ask and he puts his hands on my chest. I start shaking my head trying to ignore the tingles spreading on my skin.

"I want this." He leans up taking my lips in a sweet and slow kiss. It takes me a moment then I start to kiss him back, I put my hand on his back and he moans deepening it. I feel his tongue against mine, and the feeling goes straight down to my dick, and I feel so much fire in my chest the tingle around my lips. Something I've never felt before my heart fluttering, so much emotion running through me. I push him away breathing hard and I shake my head.

"We can't do this, if we go too far, I don't think I can stop." I breathe out and he looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Please Dom." He whispers.

"You want me to do this with you again?" I ask and he nods his head and I scoff. "Well okay I have rules." I tell him and he backs away putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okay." He agrees.

"One position." I tell him and he arches a brow. "One sex position after that you leave, no more. One orgasm." I tell him and he looks regretful before he nods.

"Dom." He starts and I shake my head.

"That or we're done." I start walking to the shower. "Oh, another rule." I stop and he turns to me. "No telling me you love me, no feelings, no overnighters, no strings." I tell him and his eyes look like they are so full of hurt. I keep walking until I am back in the shower, and I don't ignore that nagging feeling knowing I probably hurt him.

I would love more time with him, I wanted it back then, but like hell if I am going to end up like I was. I am not falling for him again, I am not living to please him again, but I could never say no not to him. This could either make me or break me, and I can't afford to be broke not again. Hopefully he'll see that my rules are impossible for him and he'll leave then I'll know. 

I hear footsteps before the curtain opens and he climbs in in front of me, and I step back for him. He stands in front of me, and I see a fire in his eyes but nothing like the one I would live to see. Small frame, gorgeous green eyes, full light pink lips, I feel my dick get hard. This is a completely different man standing in front of me, but his body still turns me on.

"No strings." I say and he nods.

"No strings." he whispers and he kisses me. I feel so much lust that I groan and pin him to the shower wall.

"Kneel for me." I order and he slides down the wall kneeling for me. "Suck." I order. He doesn't make a move and I put my hand on his head. "I need this." I groan and he opens taking in my length.

"Oh god." I groan and I put my arm on the wall biting it. I mute my groans with it as I fuck his face, the feel of his mouth, makes me gush and he moans. I hold back when my orgasm tries to rush up and I pull out. "What position?" I ask him and his eyes look full of fire as he looks up at me.

"Pinned against the wall." He answers. He stands up and I kiss him roughly, I stop when I hear him moan and he turns around. I wrap my arm around his waist pinning his ass against my front and I thrust into him. He cries out and I kiss his neck, I revel in him in this moment, I revel in his groans and they make me feel so good.

His pale, soft skin against mine, makes my mind run wild. His animalistic moan as I bite into his shoulder feeling my dick twitch in his tight hole is enough to make me come right now. The look on his face, as he turns to me with a lust in his eyes, I know at one point I loved. At one point I wanted to marry this man, and while his body may set me on fire, I know this is not the same man. Or maybe I don't care if he is the same man, I shove that thought down and focus on my throbbing desire, and his lustful eyes.

"You ready?" I ask and he nods.

"Don't let up." He groans and I kiss his neck.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I breathe out before I draw my hips back before bottoming out in him and he grips my thigh. I start moving my hips my arm latched around his waist my hand on his opposite hip holding him in place as I chase my high. I move my hand to his dick and start jerking him off, and he turns his head breathing hard against the wall I kiss him hard. He moans.

The feel of him clenching around me and the feel of his skin as my pelvis meets his lower back. My long, hard cock moving in and out of him, the sound of our moans and gasps echoing in the bathroom. The sound of the water and our skin slapping as I fucked him hard. The look in his eyes as he meets my gaze before putting a hand in my hair and kissing me. The kiss is full of heat, a heat I can't quite place. This was enough to make me go insane.

"This feels so good." He whispers and I continue kissing him hard not letting up until my high builds up my muscles tightening, and I feel him twitch in my hand. I see stars, I thrust harder into him hitting deeper as I let go. "Fuck, Dom." He groans and I pull out of him, when he turns to me he leans in kissing me lightly on the lips. Something weird strikes deep in me and I lean back in slowly, I keep him pinned to the wall and taste as much of him as I can before I lose my breath. I get lost in the kiss as much as my thoughts tell me to pull away like pulling a hand away from a hot flame. I eventually pull away seeing a spark in his eye.

"I can't do anymore." I whisper and he nods.

"I know." he whispers. I start to feel the hurt set in and he steps out of the shower, I close my eyes regretting everything I just did. I close my eyes for a couple minutes before turning off the water, I grab the towel and I dry off before opening the bathroom door finding my room empty.

When I go to the counter seeing a note on the coffeepot, I pick it off. "I always liked you rough." The note reads and I ball it up in my fist before throwing it away. I grab a bottle of water and go to my bed. I flip through some channels only finding trash tv before I give up turning my tv. I look over and see that it's close to early morning, and I should probably go to sleep, so I put my water on the nightstand and shut the lights off.

"This is going to hurt me." I whisper to myself knowing exactly what I'm doing. I'm walking into this knowing I'm going to get hurt but I don't know if I can bring myself for me to care anymore. I said yes, I couldn't say no to his gorgeous body, I said yes and I am going to stick by that. "No matter how much I might be hurt after this." I whisper to the dark as I close my eyes and urge myself to go to sleep.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 72 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...
616K 21.3K 60
"Don't do that." I mumble. "Why not?" His husky voice cracks as he speaks softly into my ear. Blood rushes to various places in my body. "You're m...
1.1M 49.4K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
Mine By Kate

Romance

273K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...