Majikku : TrollHunter x reade...

By SaharaChan3

Y/n was just a normal teenage girl in the modern day world. She had parents she loved and excelled in school... More

Becoming Part 1
Becoming Part 2
Becoming Part 3
Who do you think?
Becoming Part 4
Becoming Part 5
Becoming Part 6
Becoming Part 8
Q and A special
Becoming Part 9
Become Part 10
Become Part 11
The Special QnA (short)! And Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
Apoliges(No it is not discontinued)
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 2
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓?Part 2 Real one
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 3
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 4
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓ Sneak Peak Chp5
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 5
Gnome Your Enemy Part 1
*plz read* mental Break, not discontinued
what the car looks like now, after the crash
*plz read* Getting back at writing and therapy art
Updated book cover and apolgies
Gnome You Enemy Part 2

Becoming Part 7

1K 44 2
By SaharaChan3

“Eight Hours! I can’t believe it takes eight hours!”  Explains Jim, in disbelief as he paced back and forth in the kitchen.  

“Two, molars, plus insertions, and some cleanup,”  Toby replied in a matter of fact tone.  

You sighed and shook your head, you knew Jim was antsy but this was on a whole nother level of eagerness you have ever seen in Jim.  “Okay, Tobes.  You are never going to believe this,”  Toby looked at him in confusion, and then rubbed his cheeks.

“My mouth still feels a little sore,”  Toby then grabs a frozen pizza from the freezer and puts it against his cheek.  

“I would expect you would still feel sore, considering the ortho was working on your mouth for a continuous eight hours in total.  It is to be expected,”  You explain as you sit down at the counter table high chair putting your hand to the side palm facing up.  

Your eyes then trailed back to Jim where he grabbed the amulet from his satchel, “Check this out!”  You watched with anticipation as Jim stared at it, not doing anything.  

Toby started to doze off in slight relief as he felt the cold package on his cheek, helping the soreness of his mouth.  

“Do you have an aspirin?  Or Tylenol?” Toby asked all of a sudden.  

Jim dead panned at Toby with are you serious right now look, “Tobes, pay attention,” You shook your head and took out a pain reliever for Tobes and handed him one as you luckily had a small bag of them of two or three just in case you started having cramps.  Toby smiled a thank you to you and gladly took it with much appreciation.  

Toby then took a whiff of the pizza in the box, and hummed slightly in contemptment and put the pizza in the microwave to heat it up.  You sighed as you knew he wasn’t paying attention, and looked over towards Jim as he stared at the amulet with a lot of concentration.  

“For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to-”  Jim starts, but is soon cut off by the microwave ding going off.  Signaling that the pizza was done heating up.  

Toby glanced at you and then Jim, “Go on,”  

Jim rubbed the back of his head in major confusion, “I worked last night,”  

“Are you kidding me right now?”  Toby asked in a slightly annoyed tone.  

You shook your head, “I know it did as I was there last night, I saw it work.  Not sure what's going on…”  You explain making sure Toby doesn't feel offended.  

“Okay.  Wait, wait, wait, wait…”  Jim then closes his eyes and concentrates.  The amulet then started glowing a small blue glow and shook, and then soon glowed and floated.  Blue orbs then appeared and went to his heart once again, lifting him off the ground.  

“Holy champignon!”  Toby gasped wide eyed, and his pizza started floating from his hand.  You softly smiled at Toby, and shook your head.  You were quite amused with his reaction, although it was anticipated to the fullest extent.  

Jim then came down with full armor and his sword on his back, smiling brightly,”Oh-ho-ho-ho! How cool is that?”  Jim asked Toby with energy littered in his voice.  

Toby stood there breathlessly, in amazement and shock,”What?”  Suddenly Toby snapped out of his trance and excitedly walked to Jim and around.  “Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!”  Toby lifted and looked at Jim’s armor closely and intently. “So cool, so cool, so cool!”  Toby then thought and burst out, “Dude, you know what this means, right?  You have a sacred responsibility here.”  

You deadpanned at Toby, how in the high heavens did he have such good intuition and predicting skills but never noticed.  Jim nodded eagerly, “That’s what they said!”  

Toby continued to excitedly jump quickly up and down, “Oh, my gosh.  Oh my, gosh.  Oh, my gosh!”  He jumped in a circle and took a bite of the pizza right after.  “You have to use these new powers for the benefit of all mankind,”  Taking another bite of the pizza.  “You have to use this to kick Steve’s butt.”  You deadpanned once again, while Toby gave a slightly evil look mixed with determination.  

Jim also deadpanned at Toby with disbelief mixed in his voice, “Really?  I show you a glowing sword,”  Jim points to the sword on his back. “And a suit of armor that can only be magic, and that’s how you respond?”  Jim threw his arms up than down wide eyed.  

Toby eagerly responded, “Seriously! It’s butt-kicking time,” Toby then turned around making fake silly rhymes of karate moves and different sounds that you couldn’t describe exactly well.  

“Toby, you do know that you have a very odd way of knowing things without knowing them,”  You say, shaking your head.  

“I do?” Toby questioned stopping his fake fighting moves.  You hummed a yes in response, as you got up and cleaned your glass since you had something to drink in there which is your favorite and thankfully both the boys stocked it in their house.  It is practically your caffeine for when you have a lot of homework or when you didn’t get a lot of sleep the night before.  Which thankfully doesn’t happen too often.  “Oh, these pants are so elastic.”  Toby then pauses, and then turns to Jim, “Wait.  Also, who’s they?”  

Jim rubs the back of his head, and puts it down.  “Well, that’s the part that I’ve been freaking out over!”  Almost on cue there was a pounding on the door.  Then Blinky appears through the door's glass, and Toby gasps in shock.  

“What, what, what the heck is that?  Don’t open the door!”  Toby says quickly, freaking out.  You knew once he knew the whole story, Toby would be very cool with it and wanting to help.  As that is, you just sat back down in your highchair to watch the Drama begin.  

Blinky then opens the door and lets out a laugh, “Master Jim!”  

Toby then pushes Jim forward and hides slightly behind him, “I’m calling nine-one-one,”  Toby then lets out another small scream and hides completely or tries to hide completely behind Jim as he hides his face.  

Aaarrrgghh then struggles to fit in the door frame and squeezes his way through, and then Toby immediately turns around and runs.  He then jumps to the floor and rolls behind the kitchen counter to hide.  “No, Animal Control.  Oh, gosh.  Oh, gosh.  Oh, gosh.  They talk…”  Toby then stuffs his face with some type of food which you couldn’t tell what it was as he ate it so fast you didn’t see.  

Blinky walks forward and puts his hand out and pulls them towards him as he says, “I knew it was but a matter of time before the amulet called to us,”  Aaarrrgghh was still having trouble getting into the house as you could tell the doorway was way to small for a big guy like him.  Not as an insult.  

Jim looks at Blinky with a tone and face in disbelief and confusion, “‘Called’ to you?”  

Blinky replies in a matter of fact tone, “Actually, no.  We’ve been spying on you,”  and leans in towards Jim in a whispering manner.  

Aaarrgghh points to his eyes and then at Jim and echos, “Spy on you.”  Then lets out a small laugh, and immediately gets frustrated and tries to get into the doorway once again.  

Blinky looks towards the ceiling away from Jim’s face, and scratches his chin with one of his four hands.  “Well, keeping a close watch.”  Jim raises an eyebrow at the two.  

Then a loud rumble happened, causing Jim, Blinky, and yourself to jump.  And look in the direction of the cause of it.  Low and behold, Aaarrrgghh was laying down on his stomach looking up at the two of them with a small sad look.  “Door small,”  

You then turn your attention to Toby to see how he is holding up, and it doesn't look too good.  

You could hear a woman's voice in the background of the phone call Toby was on.  

“Animal Control, how may I help you?”  The woman asked in a tone, you could tell she has done this a million times.  

Toby was quick to respond, “Monsters, at my best friend's house!  I need you to send a squad!”  Looking up above the counter, only to see Aaarrgghh getting up looking towards the direction of the sound.  

“Is this a joke, kid?”  The woman's voice sounded very irritated and tired, her mask immediately fading away.  

Toby ducks back down under the counter top, “Make that the National Guard!”  The only response he got was the vex woman hanging up on him.  “Animal control hung up on me…”  Aaarrrgghh was looking down wide eyed and very curious, it reminded you of an overgrown house cat.  

Blinky turned towards Jim with a frown on his face, “You told your stout little friend about us?”  Then looking towards the duo over there, and quickly sneaking me a glance.  

“Um, is that a problem?”  Jim asked worried and slightly nervous about the outcome of his choice.  

“Master Jim, we trolls have gone great lengths to keep our existence secret from your kind, lest there be panic.  With the exception of your (h/c) haired friend,”  Aaarrrgghh reached over the counter-top and picked Toby up and set him on the counter. 

Toby let's out another small scream, and grips a lad, looking between the two trolls extremely nervously and repeating the same phrase over and over again.  “Oh, my gosh.  Oh, my gosh…”  Then quickly stands and holds the ladle out as if it were his weapon.  

Blinky slightly sighs, “Like that.”  Jim walks up to Toby and stands on the other side of the counter.

“It’s all right, Tobes.”  

“They’re like nine feet tall,”  Toby keeps turning the ladle from one troll to the other very quickly as a type of warning you could guess.  

Jim raises his hand towards Toby “This is my best friend, Toby D.”  

“He has like 800 eyes, weŕe going to die,” Toby said right after Jim introduces him while smiling.  

Blinky let out a small scoff that had the tone of him being amused, “Hardly.  You friend is the Trollhunter.  His noble obligation is protective.” 

Toby lets out a small breath of air, and his words reach his brain.  You knew this was where Tobes would have his mood swing on his opinion.  “Like ‘protecting’?”  Toby blinks, while you just chuckle slightly.  Toby brings down the ladle and sits at the edge of the counter, “You mean like a superhero?  Oh, can I be his sidekick?”  Tobes asks eagerly, “With a cool superhero name like Deathblade or Sniper Snake?”  Toby swings the ladle in a circular motion.  

Jim butts in, “Just wait.  Who would I be protecting?”  

Aaarrrgghh gestures to himself while saying, “Us,”  

“And mankind.  From bad trolls,”  Blinky adds then quickly continues the rest, “as well as goblins, gruesomes, and the occasional rogue gnome,”  Toby sneaks closer to Blinky and starts banging it against the stone skin, and then Blinkys face.  Blinky narrows his eyes at Toby and turns to him.  “Do you mind?”  

You blank for a second, as a picture of a gray skin, human with red hair and a totem like outfit.  With a headdress that was a skull of a large bird and black feathers appeared in your head.  She seemed to be annoyed with another figure who you couldn’t see as it was extremely blurry.  

Do you mind?”  The voice of the person was a glitched voice of both a male and a female.  

*Clang* *Clang* 

You snap out of your thoughts, to the sound of metal being dropped to the ground.  You turned your head towards the noise as you found out it was just Toby staring wide eyed and he dropped the ladle as it was the source of the noise.  

Blinky turns back to Jim to continue his little speech, “The mantle of the Trollhunter is a sacred responsibility, one which has never been passed to a human before.”  Blinky leans in close to Jim almost right in his face.  “This is a momentous occasion,”  Blinky then gives Jim a smile that looks a little creepy in your opinion.  While Jim just leaned back to get away from Blinkys face, and stared wide eyed at him.  

*Honk* *Honk* *Honk*

You snap your head towards the front of the house, with one thought going through your head.  

‘Ah, shit!’  

Jim, seeing as he probably had the same exact thought, quickly urged everyone upstairs.  “Oh, it’s my mother! Upstairs, quick!”  The quickly turning around and running up the stairs followed by Blinky, Toby, and lastly Aaarrrgghh.  

“I will stay down here and pretend you went to the bathroom, while I work on my dreamcatchers!”  You called up, as you watched Aaarrrgghh fix the bottom railing with much delicacy which you yourself thought was cute.  

“Mother?”  Aaarrrgghh questions as they all head into the bathroom.  

You in turn quickly went into the livingroom and searched the living room for the supplies you had out but couldn’t find anything.  You quickly gripped your head in panic, as you felt a slight stir in your being.  A white flash appeared before your eyes, and you closed them quickly.  

Only to open them and find everything there, and gaped there in slight shock but didn’t stand there for long as you heard the car door slam.  You rushed into a comfortable position and worked on the netting of the dreamcatcher as if you have been working on it for a while.

You heard the door unlock, almost right after you put up the slight facade and the door opened followed by Ms.Lake coming in.  

Ms.Lake threw her keys onto the table, followed by a large thud and some paint falling from the ceiling.  

“Welcome back, Barbara!”  You called out to the young woman to try to detore he focus away from upstairs.  

She queried her brow at you, “Hello n/n, where is Jim?”  You started to sweat a little but didn’t show it.  

“Jim went upstairs to go to the bathroom, he went up there not too long ago.”  You responded without a moment's hesitation.  

Barabara hummed in return, and went towards the stairs and called up.

“Jim?  It’s me,”  You held your breath while you continued to work on the dreamcatcher you were working on.  Cursing yourself for the chance that you called them out.  

Jim and the others up stairs were panicking, Toby and Blinky looked back towards Aaarrrgghh wide eyed while Jim held his two hands against the door.  

“She’s not supposed to be home until midnight,”  Jim said, quickly turning towards Blinky, Toby, and Aaarrrgghh.  

Aaarrrgghh leaned in and took a huge smell of Toby from behind, somehow lifting him off the ground slightly.  Causing Toby to show a face of surprise and flailing his arms some.  Aaarrrgghh hummed in contentment, “You smell like cat,”  

Toby closes both arms up to his face, and looks at Aaarrrgghh with caution while Aaarrrgghh leaned in and took two more quick sniffs.  Toby puts down his arms and looks at him, “My nana has a Siamese,”  Toby responded with a questioning tone.  

“Tasty,”  Aaarrrgghh then licks his lips or chomps with slight hunger in his tone.  Jim tenses up at the sound of Aaarrrgghh’s slurping.  

“I forgot my phone, Are you okay in there?”  Jim’s mother calls out slight worry in his tone.  Jim looks at them frantically a extremely worried and scared look on his face.  

You were down stairs staring wide eyed at what you were looking at, slightly tensing up.  As you were worried that the trolls and Toby would be discovered, though you do wish they choose a better hiding spot like Jims or your room in the closet or something if Barbara came in or not.  

Jim back upstairs was leaning close to the door, trying to sound cool.  While Toby looked around trying to find something that might help.  “Um, fine.  I mean, my stomach’s a little, uh…”  Fart noises, and water plashes suddenly started as Jim looked back only to see Toby pumping the pump auger.  Jim immediately turned around, and shook his hands and arms in a motion to tell Toby to stop and not do it.  

By then Jim’s mom was at the bathroom door, a concern look on her face as she hears the gas noises continues.  “Uh, you know, I might have a food poisoning situation,”  

This gets Barabara to turn away a worried tone, and caring tone mized into one as she heads downstairs, “Honey, I’ll get you some medicine, okay?”  

Jim exhales, in relief and looks down at the amulet.  “Okay, what’s this going on here?”  Jim asks Blinky as he turns to him stress clear in his tone.  

Toby flicked the lights off staring at the amulets glow with a amazed look on his face, “The amulet reacts to your emotional state, you appear to be in some distress,”  

Jim dead pans at Blinky in a not amused tone, “You think?”  

Toby turns to Blinky then and Aaarrrgghh reaches over flicking the lights on and off curiously, “I have another question,”  Toby states.  

“Speak, Theodore,”  

“It’s Toby, actually.  Or Tobias.  If Jim’s the first hum Trollhunter, like you said,”  Toby hits Aaarrrgghh’s arm away.  “Then who or what was the Trollhunter before him?” 

Blinky’s face turned into one that was full of pride and closed his eyes, “The glories mantle has been passed from troll to troll for hundreds of years,”  

Jim furrowed his eyebrows and angrily replied, “So, the previous Trollhunter, what, retired?”  

Aaarrrgghh solemnly replied, “Was felled,”  

“Felled?”  JIm asked slightly confused.  

“Means killed,”  

Blinky clenches a fist and slammed it into his other hand of the opposite side, “Turned to stone and smashed,  Kanjigar the Courageous was his name.  Brutally slain by a ruthless troll named Bular.”  Jim gulped nervously.  

Toby put a hand on Jim shoulder, and turned on the lights, “Don’t worry, dude.  This Bular guy probably just got lucky.  Besides you have Y/n and I to help ya,”  

Blinky contradicts Toby’s statement with seriousness in his voice, “The evidence deos not suggest that, Bular is a formidable opponent.”  

Jim was trying very hard to make himself feel better, “Then the other guy, he was just off his game or something, right?”  Hope filled his voice, only for them to get crushed. 

“Doubtful.  Kanijgar was perhaps the most alert and able of all Trollhunters,”  Blinky replied, thinking.  

“But not the best, I’m betting.”  Jim furrowed his eyebrows his tone scared and worried.  

“Oh, the very best.  Many songs and sagas have been written about him,”  Blinky raises his hands to the sky making an arch like motion with them.  Both Toby and Jim stared at him wide eyed with a frown on both of their faces.  

Toby, thought for a second and reassured Jim for a quick second, “Uh, I think what my friend here is a little worried about is, if this…”  

“Bular,”  Aaarrrgghh takes the back scratcher from his nose, while telling Toby the name of Troll.  

“Yeah, I got it.  If Bular could defeat Kanijargar-”  

“Smashed to pieces…” Aaarrrgghh puts the back washer into his mouth and sucks on it.  Jim sits to the ground gripping his head in distress as all the information was collapsing on him all at once.   

“The what’s going to happen to Jim?  Let along Y/n and I as we know of this mantle giving to him,”  

Blinky replies, uncertainty littered his voice as he clasps his together, “A most troubling and appropriate, if troubling, querying, Tom.”  Blinky gets Toby’s name wrong again, followed by a strong glare from Toby.  “Tobias,”  Blinky corrected himself.  “Of course, we would never expect Master Jim to engage in battle without the proper training.  Not at all.”  

Toby picks up Jim from the ground, and smiles nervously at Jim not sure of himself either, “See nothing to worry about.  How long does the training normally take?”  

“Oh?”  Blinky picks up all this hands sticking his tongue out slightly, while counting his fingers.  “Uh, Decades.”  

Jim looked scared as if he didn’t want to ask, “And…How long do I have?”  

Blinky cheakily smiles, and nervously replies, “A day, or two.”  Jim face palms… and draggs his hand down his face.  

“Great, just great…”  

Words : 3348

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 19 18
Y/n was just an average 16 year old who has lived for over a century (or more perhaps?...) with many siblings as a hybrid princess of wakanda at an a...
3.2K 103 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] 𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗 ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...
27.3K 537 22
What if right before Jim became a troll,Claire had a secret. After the big fight with Gunmar,they planned on going to New Jersey to search for a new...
3.5K 121 11
You have lived in the dark lands since your beginning. the surface was too warm and the cold in this place is perfect. Barely anyone lives here well...