{Discontinued🥹} Bʟᴀᴢᴇ! [Sᴇʟᴇ...

By Haizlena

BoyXGirl Selena gomez a versatile actress and a singer dwelling her life with utmost luxuries with every wish... More

Introduction
1. Blew my Mind
2. Who are you?
3. He is Innocent
4. Nerdy
5. Don't freak out
6. Cousin
7. Good for you
8. In Love
9. Ex-Girlfriend
11. Are you into me?
12. Are you Sure?
13. Irresponsible
14. Vulnerable
15. My Girlfriend
16. An Angel
17. Stubborn
18. Who's right?
19. Promises
20. Misunderstandings
21. Secrets
22. Revelations
23. Just the way you are.

10. What are you hiding?

979 30 0
By Haizlena

Rose's POV:

"This is going to take time isn't it?"

"Yup! I told you should have joined us later."

"Don't worry Em. I have got all day." I said. We were at Y/N's race. It was not a regular race but this one was going to take atleast 6 hours to complete the course if you are as fast as Y/N.

"That's okay then." Emily's phone started ringing. "Oh! It's colin. I think he's here. I'll go get him, real quick." Emily quickly rushed out.
As soon as Emily got up from her seat, another girl sat on it.

"Hey! That seat it's taken." I said.

"Hii." The girl said cheerfully.

"Alex? I mean selena! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"Shush! Lower your voice."

"I'm sorry."

"I was late and Y/N was gone until I came." Selena said.

"He didn't tell you about the race? I mean this one's a long race, it will take hours to complete." I asked.

"What does that mean?" She giggled.

"Its 2 in the afternoon right? The winner Will have to complete 2 laps and the course is way too big and uhmm..This will probably end around 9pm."

"What!"

"Yeah, you can come back later if you want. I'm sorry he didn't tell you." I said.

"No its fine. I also wanted to meet you."

"Meet me?" I asked.

"Excuse me, that seat is mine..." Emily trailed off when selena turned to her. "Hi, selena, you-here?"

"Hi emily. Nice to meet you again." Selena said. Emily took a seat next to selena.

"Where is colin?" I asked.

"He got stuck in some work so he couldnt come." Emily said.

"I see."

"Alright, so girls. I wanted to meet you both.." Selena said. Emily and I gave each other a confused look.
"I am doing a concert this weekend." Selena continued.

"Yes, we saw your tweet about it." I said.

"You did? Oh thats great. Have you ever been to my concert?" Selena asked.

"Nope. We were'nt lucky enough to get tickets on time and most of the times you do it outside the country so.." Emily shrugged.

"This time its in new york. Did you not get your passes or you didnt gave a try? It would be a fun 2 day concert." Selena asked.

"Its my dream to attend one of your concerts but this time Its in new york! And to be honest that would cost us so much and my mom wont allow me to spend that much for a concert. I'm sorry." I said.

"Aww dont be sorry, rose. So if you had a chance, you all would come to my concert right?"

"Ofcourse we would." Emily said.

"Even uhmm- Y/N would come with you right?" She was blushing when she took that name. "I mean he doesnt listen to songs right?" Selena asked.
'SHE IS BLUSHING!' I said to myself.

"Now he does. I caught him listening to one of your songs last night." Emily giggled.

"He-what?" I was shocked.

"I know right?" Emily shrugged.

"Oh that- that's interesting." Selena said. Now she was blushing more. That formed a smirk on my face. She turned away shyly when she saw that look on my face.
"Alright so I brought you a little something." Selena said.
She pulled out an envelope from her purse and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it and see it yourself." Selena smiled.
I opened the envelope and my eyes widened in shock and excitement.

"What is it?" Emily asked.

"Holy shit! Did you- for real-oh my God thank you so much!" I pulled selena into a tight hug.

"What is it?" Emily asked again.

"These are our passes for selena's concert." I handed it Emily.

"7 VIP passes!" Emily exclaimed.

"Yeah, you all can come in pairs." Selena said.

"But we are 4 people what about Y/N? You want him to come alone?" Emily teased.

"Y/N-he-he said he is single." Selena stuttered.

"Yes he is single. Emily was just teasing you." I rolled my eyes at Emily.

"Tease me? Why would I-"

"Oh my god! My dream is finally coming true. Y/N will be so happy too." I squealed in excitement. Selena smiled.

"Thank you so much selena. This really means a lot." Emily said.

"Pfft! Its fine. You both are the sweetest fans I've ever met. You deserved to be there." Selena said.

"Thank you." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N won the race. We had to sit there for hours, waiting for him though. Selena never left. She spent her whole day with me and Emily. The crowd started cheering loudly as Y/N climbed out of the car. He waved his hand and smiled, when he saw us. That smile suddenly dropped and his face was now glowing red. He turned away immediately which made me snort.

"Uhmm-lets go to him?" Selena asked while playing with her hair shyly.
'She totally likes him.' I smiled at my own thought.

"Yes yes ofcourse. He is waiting for yo-us-us." I chuckled. Selena raised her brow like she is confused but she totally got it.

"I am so happy today, boo!" Emily rushed and hugged her brother.

"Oh really? What made you so happy today?" Y/N asked.

"I'll tell you everything. But first, see who is here?" Emily said.

"Hi." Selena said.

"Hii." Y/N replied in same tone.
They kept looking into each other.

"Ahem!" I faked a cough to bring back their attention.

"I-uh-thanks for coming..."

"Uhmm-congrats..." they both started speaking together all of a sudden and went quiet at the same time when they heard each other speaking. It made all of us burst into laughter.

"Emily, the managers were expecting us." I said.

"The managers? Whe-Oh right-yes. Lets go." Emily held my hand and we walked away leaving Y/N and selena alone. Y/N tried to say something but we ignored.

"Rose! Did you see them, they are so cute together." Emily awwed in excitement. "I think selena likes Y/N. I've never seen Y/N blush and feel nervous around anyone and...I-Shit-I am sorry."

"Sorry?"

"I'm talking about your ex boyfriend and-"

"No no em! Its totally fine. I am completely over it. And infact, I will be so happy to see him with someone who will make him happy." I said.

"You sure you were not feeling uncomfortable or something?"

"Ofcourse not." I chuckled.

"You and Y/N still have so many things to disclose." Emily huffed.

"Wha-No! There's nothing more. And even if there is anything, it is better if it stays hidden."

"Huh! What are you hiding rose!?"

"Nothing..Hey, look over there. Y/N is taking selena to his car." I pointed.

"No he cant!" Emily said. We went back to Y/N and selena. They were about toget into Y/N's car.

"Hey! Where are you guys going?" Emily asked.

"Just for a drive and maybe, dinner too." Y/N said.

"Selena, why dont you come to our house? Y/N can cook something for us." Emily said.

"Y/N, you never said you can cook too!" Selena exclaimed.

"You will fall in love with his cooking. He cooks even better than emily. No offense emily." I said.

"Yeah. facts." Emily shook her head.

"Shut up, you both!" Y/N said. He then turned back to selena. "They are just overexaggerating. Dont mind then.." He chuckled.

"Oh? But I think Emily is right. I would love to come to your house." Selena said.

"See. No more debates. Lets go." Emily said. Y/N sighed. "Come on, dont keep looking at my face. Go, get in car, drive back to home. We will be waiting there." Emily gently pushed Y/N and selena towards Y/N's car.
I got into Emily's car and we headed back to their house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853 49 33
She is "The Good Girl", meet Kiara Thompson, the stepdaughter of a cop and a daughter of lawyer. She is a diligent and well-behaved student with a br...
422K 9.2K 57
"She's given me another reason to live." My teammates looked at me in disbelief. They of all people thought I'd never settle down. "Dude, you can hav...
16.3K 495 36
Blakelynn Coleman is the youngest out of her siblings. She is determined in becoming one of the best racers alongside the rest of her family. She's t...
30.1K 820 22
Max had never thought about love before he met Daniel. His life was solely about racing. But as he's getting to know Daniel more and more, he is star...