Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Lights out?

375 16 0
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

"Guess whose back!" says a familiar voice. I look up and I see Jessica. I scream and stand up to go and hug her. "So soon?" I ask. "I'm still on my maternity leave I'm just back from Joburg." "I'm so glad you back I kind of wished to see your annoying face." "Just admit that you missed me." "Never."

She laughs. "Uright?" she asks. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good.) "How's the baby?" "His okay. I'm glad his out of the NICU." "What's his name?" "The fact that you never asked his name over the phone makes you a bad aunt." "At least i called you after you gave birth and you said you were waiting for a short period of time before you tell us his name."

"Okay his name is Bokang." she says. "Such a nice name. Did his dad pay damages?" I ask. "Not yet he said he needs to save money." "Finding me a guy who will pay the damages two weeks after finding out I'm pregnant." "You and pregnant in one sentence." "There is always a slight chance."

She laughs. "I can't wait to see that day." she says. "Pigs will be flying, loadshedding would probably be over I think." I say and we laugh. "So have you visited your boyfriend?" "Yes and he was so happy to see me." "But at least he was there for the birth of the baby." "I can't believe Lukhanyo stepped up to the plate."

"I don't expect him to play a father figure cause his here for me unless things start getting serious." she says. "Serious as in marriage." I say. "Yeah." "Whatever you want just as long as you communicate." "Look at you giving me relationship advice." "I was once in one and I'm currently in one so I know my way around it."

"How's bae doing?" she asks. "His doing okay." I say. "Are you going to tell me who you dating cause it's been around 3 months now." "Nope you still need to stay in the dark. We not even exclusive." "Do you have the intentions of introducing him?" "Not anytime soon. I wanna make sure his the one for me."

"I can't wait for that day." she says. "And why is that?" I ask. "Cause once that happens I think I'll need to start looking for a wedding outfit." I laugh. "Don't jump the gun my dear friend we taking things slow." "But in the bedroom you not." "Two grown ups who have been around the world still need to take it slow there?" "Yes."

"Unless one is a virgin or one of them is not ready for that part then it's fine." I say. "You slept with him on the first date?" she asker. "Yeah. I slept with him cause there was chemistry and a spark between us." "You didn't waste time with him." "Nope but I took my time to show him what his missing out on."

"I take my time with it." she says. "Yeah." "Bring you close to me." "Don't want no young dumb shit." "I see I like your mentality." I laugh. "How's the new PA?" "Honestly I didn't expect to like her but I do. She is very productive and she focuses on work she doesn't ask about my personal life and she is not pregnant." She laughs.

"So I chose a good one?" she asks. "Yeah you did and i don't want her to go when you decide to resurrect." I say. "She is still studying right?" "Yeah. I wanna offer her an internship here and she may be another lawyer of ours one day." "I'm glad you like her." "And I'm glad you were gone so I can see a new face everyday." She rolls her eyes.

"So are you coping as a mother?" I ask. "Yeah I am. It's a bit of an adjustment but siya bekezela." she says.(We are holding on.) "Bekezela the same way bari lenyalo is nie pap and vleis nie is the same with parenting." (hold on the same way they say marriage isn't easy the same is for parenting.) "That's true hey but i love him."

"That's cute." I say. "Yeah like starring into his eyes everyday reminds me that I am a mother and somebody fully depends on me for everything. It's tricky but I know the smile is worth it." she says. "You are so mature it's shocking." We laugh. "That's what babies do to you." We chuckle.

"I just came to pop in and let you know I'm around." she says. "You still living in the mansion?" I ask. "Yes I am." "How are you coping?" "She has changed towards me." I laugh. "Her and change don't belong together." "She may be acting bitchy towards you but it doesn't mean I deserve the same energy she gives you."

"Enjoy your two minute happy times." I say. "I definitely will cause at least I'll be experiencing it." she says and i laugh. "I'll visit the baby one day." "That one day sounds like never." "It will happen just not anytime soon." "Sizobona ngawe."(We will hear from you.) "Hamba I'm still working."(go.) "Sharp."

She stands up and leaves. I'm glad Jessica is back now and her baby is healthy and beautiful. She sent me pictures of the baby after he was born and damn he was ugly but now that his growing he looks cute. I don't understand when people say their babies are cute kanti they the ugliest thing until they grow up.

There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Sthembiso walks in looking handsome as usual. "I didn't know that we still working on a case." I say and he chuckles. "I missed you." he says. "That's so nice but this is my workplace you have to wait until I get home." "Don't worry i enter secretly."

"Still it doesn't matter what will people think." I say. "That you dating this handsome young man in front of you." he says. "I am aware of that." "So let the whole world know." "I didn't know we reached that stage yet." "Ngyadlala lets wait a little longer." (I'm joking.) 

"Uright?" I ask. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." he says. (I'm good and you.) "I'm okay I'm just tired and i wanna go home." "Why don't you take the rest of the day off and then I'll give you a nice massage." "I can't I have work to do." "That work can be done at your house so pack up and let's go." "Okay. Have you knocked off?" "Yeah."

I pack my things he takes my bag and kisses my forehead. And then I wonder why I have feelings for him. "The fact that you don't stand up and give me a kiss the moment I enter hurts." he says. "And the fact that you want me to take a half day so I can get a massage is really lovely." I say and he chuckles. "Give me a kiss." I give him a peck on the lips and he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go so I can get that massage." I say. We walk out and i tell Tintswalo to take the rest of the day off. I love how hardworking and dedicated she is. If she continues like this and doesn't let varsity distractions distract her she will be a good lawyer or attorney.

"My place or yours?" he asks. "Mine." I answer. He gives me my bag and i get inside my car. I shuffle  my playlist and the song Strip that down by Liam Payne ft Quavo starts playing.

I text him and tell him that I'm going to buy some ice cream and he said I shall find him at my place. I get to Woolworths and buy my favourite cookies and cream and his favourite tin roof ice cream. After buying I pay for the things and i drive back home.

I get there and find him chilling in his car. "You bought me my favourite." he says. "This is me paying you before you massage me." I say. "That's so nice of you." "I'm always nice." "Don't make me laugh." We chuckle.

We get inside the house and i put the ice cream in the freezer. "First you do your job then we can ice cream and chill later on." I say. "Yes mam. Let's go change first." he says. You heard right we both have some of our clothes in each others houses. I know it's not a real relationship but i will do anything to make it look real.

We get inside my bedroom and i wear a tank top with biker shorts and he changes into his shorts and vest. You know if it wasn't during the week and i wasn't tired then i would have climbed on top of him.

"Stop staring at me like that cause I'll do things that will make you ditch work for the rest of the week." he says. "Maybe it's time I do that." I say. "Let's focus on the reason why we are gathered here today." "Okay."

I go to the bathroom and fetch the oils to massage me. He has really good hands and i gave him his massage that i owed him and boy was he enjoying it. He even said that he doesn't blame Nkosana for doing what he did when I gave him a massage.

"Here." I say. "Lay on the bed and take off your tank top." he says. I take off my top and lay on my stomach. He puts the oils in his hands and starts working wonders on my back. "Don't fall asleep on me." he says. "I'll try not to."

"Melunjani usuku lakho?" he asks. (How was your day?) "Meli right. Elakho?" I ask. (It was okay and yours.) "Same old same old." "Were you serious about me helping you get rid of them?" "Yeah I was." "Who are we killing?" "Siyanda, Ziyanda and Sipho."

"Manqoba asked you to get rid of Ziyanda?" I ask. "Yes we are working together to get rid of the witnesses and then we will torture the lawyers just to teach them a lesson they can never forget." he answers and i nod. "Just make sure you don't get caught." "I'll make sure of it." I hum in agreement.

"Are we involving anymore people or is it just the two of us?" I ask. "Its just the two of us. Please keep tabs on your friends and I'll do the same with mine." he says. "Who are my friends?" "Kananelo and that other one." "I don't befriend such people."

"You guys are both lawyers." he says. "But we not doing the same type of law." I say. "Its the same thing in my eyes you guys are doing roles reversed." "If you say so."

"So we acting like Bonnie and Clyde?" I ask. "Yeah just the better version." he says and i laugh. "The black version." "And the assassin version." "I can't believe we both assassins." "I hope you added that to your job description." "I did." We laugh.

"I'm done." he says. I turn around and lay on my back. "Thank you. I actually feel better." I say. "Now it's your turn to massage my feet." "I would rather, I would rather go blind then to do that shit." "But I'm your man." "And I'm not a qualified masseuse."

"You are sthandwa sami you just didn't pursue that career." he says. "I'd rather massage your head." I say. "Okay its fine maybe next time we can go to a spa." "Yes." "Bring me my reward." "Say that nicely." "Please bring me my reward." "That's better."

"Give me a kiss first." he says. "Okay." "A proper one I don't do pecks on the lips." I laugh and kiss him. He carries me and i sit on his lap and the kiss gets deeper. He grabs my ass and starts massaging it. That was enough for me to break the rule of no pum pum during the week.

£

"You broke your own rule do you know that." he says. "I know it's just that sex with you is fun and addictive and it's so annoying at the same time." I say and he chuckles. "I know I'm the best you have ever gotten and will ever get." I laugh.

"Let's go fetch the ice cream." I say. "Okay." I wear his shirt and he only wore his sweatpants. "You can keep this one it looks nice on you." "That was my intention from the beginning." He chuckles.

We go downstairs and i feel a bit dizzy so I hold on to the railing. "Are you okay?" he asks. "Yeah I'm fine." I answer and he nods. He holds my hand and we walk to the kitchen. I open the freezer and the next thing you know it's lights out for me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 2.1K 33
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
99.1K 4.5K 40
NB*** I do not own any rights to the photos used in this story, all photos used belong to the respective owners. I will credit the owners if I can I...
961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
142K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...