Being his replacement bride.(...

By Najaatuzubairu

Marriage is the union of two people as one. Before marriage ,the two people get to know Each other for someti... More

chapter 1:
chapter 2:
chapter 3:
chapter 4:
chapter 5:
chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
chapter 8:
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
New book alert!!!
Chapter 13:
chapter 14:
chapter 15
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
The End.
Epilogue.
Sequel to being his replacement bride.
Sequel to being his replacement bride:Author's note.

chapter 9:

340 33 1
By Najaatuzubairu

Nadia's POV
I don't know why I felt completely embarrassed when fu'ad walked out on me during his budan kai.

That was a rude behavior, may be munnaya told him about her marriage also😳.

I feel his pains,ya Allah please make everything easy for him 🤲, Ya Allah he does not deserve sorrows in his life please Turn his sorrows into happiness.
Ameen.

2:40pm.

After all the celebration my family left🥺. Am missing them already 😭.

I was left all alone with haj.maimuna that's their fu'ads mum,since when I was a child I liked her so much, she's lovely,she always bring fadil to visit zaid during weekends since they were friends and class mates in school.
she took me upstairs to her bedroom and sat me down on her bed.

  "Feel free Nadia this House is also like your parents
okay"
She said with a smile on her face.

" Okay anty"was the answer I could give to her because I was nervous.

"You just  called me anty!!
you can always address me as your mother also my dear kinji koh" She  said smiling raising my face up with her hands.
I smiled back and she hugged me.

" The reason I brought you hear is because I wanted talking to you alone"she added breaking the hug.

"Toh maama am all ears "

"Toh.....am not going to say many things I will just give you a recap that will make you understand everything.firstly I am talking to you as my daughter and secondly as my son's wife.you know the kind of relationship your family and ours share right?,and this wedding is meant to make the bond stronger.I know it will not be easy for both you and fu'ad to move along because you guys are not used to each other, but everything in this life has to be taken easy,and I will also talk to fu'ad,I know he was rude downstairs at the budan kai,trust me he's not like that,what happened yesterday is still bothering him ,and alhamdulilah munnaya is fine ,your parents told us she phoned them this morning,and she choose what's best for her and Allah choose the best for  fu'ad   and that is you Nadia. please take care of fu'ad,bring him out of this mess his in"she said all these placing her hands on mine.

"InshaAllah maama. I will do as you say"I said putting some hope in her ,that made her smile.

"Allah Miki albarka my daughter (May Allah bless you my daughter)"
"Ameen"

Fu'ads POV
"Fu'ad "
"Na'am maama "

"Am really angry with You my son ,why did you have  to leave during the budan Kai ceremony, you have to take everything easy,treat Nadia nicely,though I know you won't do anything to harm her right?.I know in cases like this it would be hard for you guys to move along as couples, fu'ad ,Nadia was not the reason munnaya left you ,she can't suffer for that okay.
munnaya left because she thinks Ameer is the best for her not you , please stop bothering yourself and don't ruin your new marriage because of the past my son.hope you are understanding what I am saying"

"Maama what have I done to deserve all of this ,my best friend betrayed me ,the only woman I loved so much betrayed me....an...d"I started saying but couldn't complete what I was saying due to the tear that was dropping on my cheeks.

I lyed my head on maama's lap.

"Fu'ad that life,today sadness, tommorow happiness ,and vice versa,you have to let that go ,fu'ad am sure munnaya is living happily ,you  have to live happy also and am sure Nadia will take good care of you"she said running her hands over my head that was on her lap.

I didn't reply her ,I just faked a smile not to keep maama worried.

"Nadia must be waiting for you,it's getting late, you guys have to go home and rest and talk more "she added as I raised my head from her lap.

" Maamaa"I whinned.
" My son"maama  said looking at me with warning eyes,she knew I wanted to complain.

"okay maama, when baaba comes back let him know we've gone home"I said as we walked out of maamas room.

"That's my son,I'll tell your baaba"

"Okay let me get Nadia she's in fatima's room and the food stuffs has been sent to your house"

I replied with a low okay.and I went downstairs to go and get my car from the garage.

Imran left not long ago,he went  home.
I went to the garage to get my car and I drove it to the entrance door of the main house  passage.

maama, addarh firdausi,Fatima ,fadil and Nadia were all standing on the passage.

I didn't even spare her another look after our eyes locked and she quickly bent her head down.

Fatima helped her to open the front seat and sat her down.

I turned my gaze to them maama and wave them  goodbye.

"See you both soon"they said and I drove off.

There was complete silence throughout the ride  ,when I turned to look through the window beside her ,she covered her face with the peach veil she was wearing.

Does she think I was steering at her??...

After some few minutes ride we reached home.

baaba audu opened the gate and I drove in ,I came out of the car and close the door and started walking to the entrance door.

"Is she waiting for me to bring her down??"
I said to my self ,as I hissed
I could hear the sound of the car door opening.

The house door was opened because the key is with me.

I don't want any circumstances that will make me talk to her that was why I left with the key.

I will get a spare key for her some other time.

I finally moved upstairs to take full rest.

Nadia's POV
We were so much into our gist,me ,addarh firdausi and Fatima,when maama came in.

"Enough of this discussion ,my son is waiting for his amarya ,let's go and meet him it's getting late"she said as she gently held my hands to help me up.

I have been treated like a queen throughout today wallahi.....I like shall.

Minus that  fu'ad of a guy.

"So soon maama"Fatima whinned.

"Ehmmm maama he should come and carry her tommorow am busy with anty Nadia's phone"fadil who was busy with my phone  since my brother , zaid left.

"Oh Allah this children won't kill me,Nadia let's go don't mind them "maama said holding my hands and they all bursted into laughter as we went downstairs to the entrance door.

Fu'ad drove his ash venza to where we were standing.

I said goodbye to maama and addarh firdausi and fadil as he gave me my phone.

Fatima help me to open the front sit door and also assisted me in sitting down.

"See you both soon "I heard from maama .

before I could alter a word ....zoom..he drove away🙄.

There was complete silence throughout the ride.
I felt his gaze on me,is he looking at?..

I just drew my veil and cover my face.

The strong scent of his Arabian oud... OMG...the sweet scent in his car....the coolness in the car mixing with both scents😩 ....

OMG I  felt like sleeping off.

The drive finally came to a halt,I could hear him horn at the gate.the gate man opened the gate.fu'ad parked and dropt down without saying a word to me.

This boy is weird fa☹️,his getting on my nerves🤯😤.

He went straight to the entrance door because it was opened,am sure the key is with him,he didn't leave it maybe because he doesn't want the key to be with me.

I walked to the entrance door after I opened the door also and stepped out of the car,if he like he should also leave his car opened.

I had a warm bath and prayed
Am hungry but i rather sleep hungry.

yeah I have to sleep early because I will be resuming work also tommorow.

Alhamdulilahi .... 🖊️chapter 9 down
Thanks for reading 😘
Please read ,vote, comment...share opinions with me guys
I love you all😘😘

© Najaatuzubairu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 410 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...
16.5K 1.9K 27
STARTED 22 SEPTEMBER 2022 FINISHED 20 JANUARY 2023 Ibrahim life isn't always perfect one problem after the other, with an ungrateful wife who...
230K 24K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...
27.2K 5.3K 62
The second of the BFFs series. *** Sa'eed Abba Sulayman gets married to Halima Audu Kalshingi, the love of his life since childhood. But he has mad...