"Maze In The Mirror" ✧A Kookm...

kimyeontansmom30 द्वारा

🍁❄️ON HOLD❄️🍁 "I love you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook confessed nervously stretching his hand that was holding a... अधिक

✧Prologue✧
✧Introduction✧
✧1. An Angel!✧
✧2. Why did I dream of him?✧
✧3. Rice Cakes✧
✧4. Turn of Events✧
✧5. Get Out!✧
✧6. Detention✧
✧7. Buddies Talk✧
✧9. The Sakura Kiss✧
✧10. A Weird Man? ✧
✧11. Found Him? ✧
✧12.Jealous!✧
✧13.Planning a Trap?✧
✧14. Dangerous Salvation✧
✧15. The Start Of Eve✧
✧16. Finally!✧
✧17. The Proposal Day✧
✧18. True Colours?✧
✧19. His Anger✧
✧20. What's Happening?✧
✧21. Pranks?✧
✧22. Friends Chat✧
✧23. Sister?✧
✧24. Make-out?✧
✧25. Not Normal?✧
✧26. True Face✧
✧27. Make Me Your Wife!✧
✧28. Sibling's Babblings✧
✧29.Unknown Person?✧
✧30. Fight!✧
✧31. Red-haired Man?✧
✧32. Jeonolous?✧
✧33. My Angel✧
✧34. He Knows?✧
✧35. The Soul Reaper✧
✧36. Visions✧
✧37. It's Hot...?✧

✧8. The Scripts✧

1.1K 131 26
kimyeontansmom30 द्वारा

Author's P.O.V:-

At Blueside Restaurant...

Hoseok with a smile enters the restaurant and goes straight to the kitchen to meet his crush.

There he sees,

"Ay, Minnie. Look at you, flour is all over your face. Come here," Taehyung grabs Jimin and wipes his face with a clean cloth.

"Thank you, Tae." Jimin smiles.

"Aw, look at how adorable you are looking while smiling." Taehyung pinches his friend's cheeks.

"Ow, stop it, Tae." Jimin whines.

Hoseok balls his fist tightly and clenches his jaw. One can see clearly the nerve protruding from his temple bone.

>>>Stop feeling jealous, Hoseok. They're friends...yes just friends.

He closes his eyes, clearing his mind, and plasters his infamous sunshine smile on his lips.

"Ahem," He clears his throat and goes inside.

"Boss! You're here, how are the rice cakes? Didn't they taste heavenly?" Taehyung starts questioning excitedly as soon as he sees him.

Hoseok chuckles, shaking his head.

>>>So heavenly that Jungkook wanted to steal you,

>>>And I had to stop him from coming to meet you.

"Yes, they were so delicious. I sealed an important contract thanks to your rice cakes, Taehyung-shi." Hoseok smiles.

"Is it? Omo, Minnie your rice cakes are successful, why don't we put them on the menu, what do you think, boss?" Taehyung asks looking at his friend and the elder.

>>>Aish, I forgot that rice cakes are made by Jimin-shi...

>>>I could have just told Jungkook that he can meet Jimin-shi, why do I behave like a fool when it comes to Tae...

"Jimin-shi, your rice cakes are so good. As Taehyung-shi requested, I will ask the manager to put them on the menu."

"Yay, thank you, boss." Taehyung gives a quick hug to Hoseok and goes to his friend chirping happily who looks amazed.

The elder is shooked by the action.

>>>Did he just hug me??????????

"Boss, how about we make it our special dish on new year's Eve?" Taehyung asks.

Hoseok comes back to his senses, "Ah, about new year's Eve, we will be having a very big party in Blueside this time. Many of our company partners are going to attend it on the occasion of JH's Collab with Starglitter."

>>>Starglitter...it seems like I heard it somewhere,

Jimin tries to remember.

"Woah, with Starglitter?" Taehyung looks astonished.

"Yeah, all the bigshots of South Korea are going to attend, so I wish you both will do a good job and make them go awe."

"Of course, boss. Once they taste our dishes they'll get addicted to the flavor and will want to eat them again and again." Taehyung chirps.

"Right, Jimin?" He looks at his friend who nods and then suddenly he remembers,

>>>Isn't Starglitter the company in which Kookie works?

His eyes widen and he stays like that frozen.

>>>What if he sees me...that can't happen...no matter what...I should refuse-

"Then, I will leave it to you guys. And there will be a bonus for the work," Hoseok winks.

>>>B-Bonus...then, should I just hide in the kitchen and not go out?

"Yay, boss you are the best!" And there goes Hoseok gets another hug from his crush. He is on cloud nine now.

At Seoul University...

Jin is sitting on the last bench in the classroom all alone as he is detained.

He looks at the clock sighing, "It's only been a minute since my detention started and I feel like decades have passed. When will this be over and I get to rest?"

"If you wanted to rest that much, you can go home." Jin gets startled as Namjoon enters the room.

"Really, can I go home?" Jin's eyes are sparkling.

"Yes. And you don't have to come to the uni from tomorrow." Namjoon smiles and sits on the chair crossing his legs, opens his book, and starts reading it.

"Tsk," Jin stomps his foot on the ground, annoyed, and sits again.

"Don't sit idle. Do your assignment while you're here." Namjoon looks up from his book adjusting his glasses.

Jin looks astonished for a moment,

>>>Hot- eek! What the hell am I thinking? KIM SEOKJIN DID YOUR BRAIN GOT DRAINED IN THE GUTTER?

>>>Stop thinking such things,

He slaps himself which makes Namjoon frown at it. "Why are you hurting yourself?"

"Um...none of your business!" Jin storms and opens his bag to look for a book but there is none. All of them are scripts of the dramas that he has to read and finalize.

>>>I am screwed! That glasses monster will start lecturing me again for not having books.

He looks up to see Namjoon who is staring at him curiously. "What are you looking at?" Jin blurts.

Namjoon raises his eyebrows and stands up. He blinks his eyes continuously when the elder approaches him.

"W-why are you coming here? S-stay there," Jin mumbles.

"Give me your bag." He orders.

"No. How can you ask for my bag? It's my personal space and even a lecturer has no right to look into it." Jin hides his bag behind him blurting out everything that comes to his mind.

"Then, I ask for your understanding. I want to check your bag." Namjoon leans forward which makes the younger stretch backward.

He leans further, so close that they can feel each other's breath. Jin shuts his eyes tightly, and unknowingly he holds his breath.

Namjoon looks at the younger and smirks as he takes the bag from the younger and moves back in an instant.

Jin opens his eyes, flustered, and looks at the elder who is holding his bag.

"You! Give me back my bag, this instant or else-" he is cut off in the mid-sentence,

"Or else?" Namjoon lifts his left eyebrow and opens the zip.

He takes out the script bundles and places them on the table in front of him.

"Your assignments are pretty interesting, Jin-shi." Namjoon comments.

"T-That...I-I...forgot..." Jin starts stuttering.

"Tomorrow, I will check all the assignments I have given this term and also your class notes. I hope you won't forget them?"

"WHAT? BY TOMORROW?" Jin shouts.

"Why? Is it that hard to bring them?" Namjoon smiles.

>>>What assignments? I have never done them and notes...my foot! I drew doodles in it...fuck! What should I do now?

"I-I need...some time," Jin mumbles.

"I don't understand why you need time to just bring them, Seokjin-shi." Namjoon looks serious now.

"I..."

>>>What should I do?

"I didn't write anything," Jin tells the truth closing his eyes shut.

"You didn't write either assignments or notes. You were sleeping when I was teaching and you didn't even bother to put your phone on silent and took the call in the middle of the class disturbing your classmates and finally you didn't even bring the books." Namjoon's jaw protrudes.

Jin opens his eyes and gulps getting scared by the elder's glares.

"Is this how you're going to gain experience? Just quit it and go to your company. They may tolerate an irresponsible person like you but I can't. And I don't want anyone at this university to follow in your footsteps. I hope I won't be seeing you tomorrow in the class. You can leave, there is no meaning for this detention."

Namjoon turns and starts to leave,

"Stop there! How can you say such things and leave? I am not an irresponsible person like you think." Jin yells.

Namjoon turns, "Then what?"

"I-I wanted to... s-study... I-I was so excited to come here at first. B-But then, I-I don't understand a thing... it's difficult for me to mingle with other students because all they think of me is just an actor and they didn't bother to talk with me unless they want my autograph or something they want.

Whenever I tried to ask the lecturers about assignments they would tell me that it's not necessary for me to do them...I-I tried...but then thought staying quiet would be better...so I-I stopped...and the phone today, my manager forgot to put it in silent, so-"

Jin is about to continue his explanation when the elder stops him.

"Cut it out, Jin. All the things you're trying to say are just showing me how irresponsible you are! You are just blaming others. You are telling that you've tried talking to the students and lecturers?

But that wasn't actually necessary if you really wanted to study cause all the assignments would be mentioned on the notice board and you just had to check it to complete them.

And if you needed any help you could have visited the university library. These are the basic things, no one will spoon-feed you here. You have already graduated from the university once in abroad, didn't you? Why are you behaving like it's your first time?"

Namjoon reprimands looking stern.

"B-But *hic* i-it's my *hic* f-first time..." Jin's eyes tear up and wiping his tears harshly, he takes his bag and runs away from the classroom after pushing away the elder.

Namjoon frowns as he sees the younger running away in tears.

>>>It was his first time in university? But his biodata tells that he completed his graduation, what's the truth?

He looks at the script bundles at the table and sighs,

>>>I have to talk with him, tomorrow...

He takes them in his hands, places them in his bag, and leaves for his home, unusually with lots of thoughts running through his mind.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

(A/N: Hey, Lovelies! Long time no see! Has it been a year? Missed me🥺?

I should have updated this book early but due to, you know festival I didn't get time. Sorry guys, you might have even forgotten that this story exists.

I am gonna update this book every TUESDAY from now on. So, I hope you guys will still read it...

Anyway, At the Blueside on new year's eve, can Jimin avoid Jungkook? And what secrets does Jin hold?

To know that,

Stay Tuned😉!

Bye Lovelies 😘, See you soon💜!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

51K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
150K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
1.9M 83.2K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
638K 49.4K 81
"Love is something to treasure.. Not to ignore..." Solitude is everyones way of escaping life, but is too much of it a bad thing that can deprive yo...