ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

Por ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! Mais

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇

578 18 8
Por ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Local Animal Shelter.

The barks and meows could be heard as Giselle and Maya entered, the latter chewing on her usual pink bubblegum and texting on her phone.

"Sooo, why are we here again?" Giselle asks the beauty Influencer.

"My uncle and aunt say I spend too much time on my phone so they want me to buy a pet that'll distract me," Maya says, continuing to text. "Which is complete bullsh1t,"

"No, they're definitely right," Giselle says, staring at Maya, unamused.

Maya glances at her, then sighs and puts away her phone. "Fine, let's buy a pet,"

"What kind of pet do you want though?" Giselle crosses her arms.

"Any kind, I don't really care," Maya shrugs.

Giselle rolls her eyes.

The two girls then approached a cage that had a hamster inside. The small, adorable rodent was nibbling on an apple slice from a mini cup, ignoring the girls.

"Awww, this hamster is so cute!" Giselle gushed. "Right May?" She looks at Maya, only to see the actress taking a picture. "Really Maya?"

"Hi there!" A friendly redhead man with freckles came up to the duo. "Are you looking to purchase a pet?"

"Yep, not for me though, for my friend here," Giselle gestures to Maya, who was texting. "Sorry, she's... glued to that thing," She snatches the phone out of Maya's hands and glares at her.

"Gigi what the he-"

"This friendly man here is, um, what's your name?" Giselle asked the redhead.

"Richard," The man replies. "I'm the owner of the shelter,"

"This man is Richard, the owner, and he wants to know what pet you wanna buy," Giselle told Maya.

"I'd recommend the hamster actually," Richard gestures to the hamster. "The poor thing wasn't being fed by his last adoptive family and luckily we took him back before he could go to hamster heaven," He frowns.

"Oh, that's horrible," Giselle frowns as well.

"He's doing fine though, but if you wanna buy him, I'd advise you to feed him regularly," Richard says to Maya.

The Lang girl examines the cute hamster. "...He is pretty cute," Her mouth formed into a small smirk. "Okay, I'll buy him,"

"Great! Follow me to the counter so we can fill out the paperwork," Richard then leads Maya away.

After they left, Giselle continued to look at the dogs and cats in the cages, including the snakes!

The singer looked inside an empty cage before she began to move on.

Wait... empty cage?

Giselle did a double take. It did indeed look empty. However, she leaned closer, trying to get a closer look. She could've sworn she saw something hanging above the cage-

A shriek broke her concentration, causing her to yelp and move back quickly as something began to fly around the cage.

Giselle attempted to figure out what it was, but it was flying around too fast!

That was until the thing attached it's claws to the bars of the cage, looking at her.

Giselle stepped closer, squinting her eyes before they softened. It was a bat!

A chubby, fluffy black bat with big ears, beady black eyes, and small feet!

Giselle gasped in awe and smiled, inspecting the creature.

"I see you've met our little bat friend,"

Giselle jumps and turns to see Richard and Maya nearby her, the girl was holding a cage.

"Uh, yeah, how did you get a bat?" Giselle asks, looking at the bat, which was still gazing with his shiny black eyes.

"This little guy flew all the way from New Mexico and ended up here!" Richard reveals.

"Wow, so you decided he wanted to move somewhere better huh?" Maya rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but he'll be moving back to his old home pretty soon," Richard puts his hands on his hips.

"What? Why?" Giselle was confused.

"He can't stay here because he's not legal. If no one decides to adopt him before next week, he'll have to be deported back to New Mexico," Richard explains.

Giselle gasps lightly and frowns at the bat while Richard takes Maya's hamster out of his cage and puts him in his new one.

"Does he have rabies?" Giselle asks Richard.

"Nah, he already got his vaccination, and he gets bathed every week," Richard replies.

Giselle looks back at the bat.

The little creature continues to stare at her before flying back into the darkness.

🦇🦇🦇🦇

Scene: Beaumont Estate. Kitchen. Night.

"Dad can I have a pet bat?" Giselle asks her father, who is eating ravioli.

"What? Why would you ask me something like that?" Landon asks his daughter, looking at her with bewilderment.

"Can I have one?" Giselle questions, taking a bite of her ravioli.

"He11 no! Bats have rabies. I can't believe you'd ask me such an ignorant question," Landon then gets up from the table, walking away.

Giselle frowns, continuing to eat her ravioli.

🦇🦇🦇🦇

Scene: Giselle's Room.

Giselle is now in her pajamas calling her mother.

After a moment of ringing, the call went through.

"Hello?" Priya said on the other end if the phone.

"Hey mom! Do you wanna come to the animal shelter to buy a bat with me since dad said no?" Giselle inquires.

"Wha- no! Girl, bats have rabies! I see why your father said no," Priya replies.

"But mom, please? The bat is so cute! Plus he already got his vaccination shot and he's pretty clean!" Giselle protested. "All he needs is for someone to adopt him so he can be legal,"

"Legal?! Is..Is that bat carrying drugs?!"

"No mom! He's from New Mexico and he flew here,"

"..." Priya sighs. "I don't know about this Giselle,"

"Please mom? I'm so lonely in this house, dad's barley around!" Giselle frowns.

Priya sighs again. "Fine,"

"Yes! Thanks mom!" Giselle smiles before hanging up, sighing with delight.

🦇🦇🦇🦇

Scene: Local Animal Shelter.

"Congratulations on your new pet!" Richard smiles at Giselle and Priya.

Giselle is holding a cage smiling at the quiet bat inside, he appears to be sleeping.

"It's whatever she wants," Priya rubs her daughter's bag.

"I understand, here's the instructions to take care of him," Richard hands Giselle a paper of instructions.

"Thanks," The rainbownette takes the paper.

🦇🦇🦇🦇

Scene: Inside Priya's Car.

Priya is driving while Giselle is in the passenger's suit.

The singer cranes her head to look back at her new pet bat in his cage in the backseat and sees that he is still sleeping.

"So what're you gonna name him? The bat?" Priya queries.

Giselle smiles. "Pablo,"

Word Count: 1,102

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.5K 34 5
"𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴?" "𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗸!" "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬." "�...
241K 1.5K 14
𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ )
39.6K 307 41
No oc's only the triplets Mature for swearing that's it
28.2K 405 29
woso one shots! 🫶🏻