The Juniors - The Villains of...

By indroves

The Juniors are a group of villains who look surprisingly like a family. One day, the aftermath of a mission... More

ONE / "It All Started When..."
TWO / "We Should Settle Then..."
THREE / "Friends... Friendly?"
FOUR / "Student of the Semester"
FIVE / "KUWTSuperVillains"
SIX / "Rulebook"
SEVEN / "Window Shopping"
EIGHT / "Thicc as Thieves"
NINE / "Fingers in Action"
TEN / "Perspectives, Take Two"
ELEVEN / "Dr. Coloss- Er, Colossacon!"
TWELVE / "Puck, Stick... Pucker Up"
THIRTEEN / "Kind of Like a Cavity"
FOURTEEN / "Missing Piece"
SIXTEEN / "Totally Not Pointless"
SEVENTEEN / "...Is Bliss "
EIGHTEEN / "Family Reunion"
NINETEEN / "Crossed Wrists"
TWENTY / "New iPhone Update Be Like"
T. ONE / "Solving for X"
T. TWO / "x=5"
T. TWO / "um um um"
T. THREE / "Saturday"
T. FOUR / "Wake Me Up When Saturday Ends"
T. FIVE / "The Villains Of Valley View"
T. SIX / "revelations"
T. SEVEN / "What it's come to"
Guys ignore that

FIFTEEN / "13, 1, 4, 4, 5, 14, 19"

229 8 5
By indroves

JUSTICE // JAXON

I have no clue why Onyx cares about Surge and Havoc being here. It's normal for villains to move around or out of the country for certain missions. Kind of a useless thing to bring to our attention unless Onyx is planning a team-up.

Either way, I didn't want Lawmaker to find out about the messages. Even if it really was nothing.

That's why the second I heard Renee come home I was jogging down the stairs.

"Hey," I greeted. "Uh, can we talk?"

She was ripping off her police jacket and hanging it up. "What did you want to talk about?"

Interesting. Renee's in a good mood. She's been like this pretty often now, and honestly it's pretty horrifying.

"The League. Why do you think they haven't contacted us yet?" I asked slowly. I peered at Renee while her eyes were somewhere else, trying to gauge her reaction. I just didn't want her to tell me that I was wrong. That she was being contacted.

"Honestly," Renee started with a heavy sigh.

I was immediately chewing my bottom lip, and my hands reached for the back of the couch to squeeze it.

"I don't know. We've been here long enough, and yet, the last message I've gotten from Onyx was the one telling us to stay put."

"Crazy," I sighed out. Renee was looking back at me with an annoyed and disappointed expression, one which I mirrored. But when I looked down, I had to contain my smile.

"But I wouldn't stress about it. This isn't the first time Onyx has kept me stationed out of the League for a duration of time, and it certainly won't be the last."

"Yeah," I said with fake disbelief. Well I can't have her knowing what I know. Onyx was probably going to be sending a follow up message soon, and I didn't want to be around Renee when that happened. "Well, I've got homework, so," I started and turned around.

"Jaxon, hold on one second."

I stopped in my tracks. I felt my breath hitch as my eyes widened, and I slowly turned back around. My eyes reluctantly drifted up to look at Renee, but I still wanted to look away.

"You wouldn't know anything about this, right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well maybe you've seen or heard some things. Tell me, Jaxon, does anything seem off about this town? To you, specifically."

My eyebrows raised as I looked away. "Uh, no, nothing. Just kind of sickening green pasture everywhere. I go to school with some weird kids, but I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Can I go now?"

Renee looked at me for a long time. Her blank, stoic expression almost made me crap my pants. I couldn't tell if she believed me or not. Then again, Renee was pretty good at extracting answers just by giving someone a certain look. "Okay. I haven't seen anything so strange or out of the ordinary either. You can go."

Oh shit. Okay. Okay, good. That's better than I expected. Okay, I should probably go now. I cleared my throat and turned around for the last time before heading upstairs.

~next morning~

The ringing jolted me awake. With widened eyes, I leaned over my bed to the source of the sound. My phone was on the charger and vibrating like crazy. It was 6:35 a.m. My body was literally not awake enough for this.

Oh shit, I thought, noticing that the screen was blue and lit up. I scrambled to get to my phone and almost fell off the bed in the process. Sitting up, I accepted the message.

I entered the passcode and saw the League of Villains logo in the top right corner of the screen. Then the message began to decrypt letter by letter, typing along the screen in straight lines and a script-like font.

Take care of these traitors and bring them in for treason and running away:
Kraniac, Havoc, Surge, and Chaos
And the other one
You know, the third child
Anyways get it done!

A frown settled on my face as I jolted up from my bed. Sadly, since Onyx is so confident in himself, we aren't able to send messages back. It's kind of a one-way ticket.

So he expects Renee to get us all into shape to take out some villains. Not just any villains; some of the best and most notorious out there.

Holy shit, they're here in Texas! In Valley View...

Wow. Tough break for some of the meanest villains I've heard of. An ending like that? Betraying the League and running off scared?

I can't say I'm more angry than disappointed. I kind of looked up to Chaos.

This could be my chance to earn my place as the rightful leader of the team. My entire life would be worth it if I could take up that position.

Then again, if us as a group take the Five traitors, I'll just be shoved out of the spotlight like all the time, or forced to share it with Josie... that isn't something I'm planning to do in what might be our most revered mission yet.

Nobody at all can know about this. I'll keep an eye out for anything suspicious, and then I'll just shove it to the back of my mind. Because if Onyx finds out Renee can do her job, I'll never have the opportunity to take it from her.

CYBER // JOSIE

"So it's not personal?" I asked skeptically. Looking at Amy, she had her arms crossed and was slumped in her chair.

We were in her kitchen. I was leaning back against the dishwasher counter.

"No, I just think it's a bad idea to tell my parents. Especially my mom; she'd flip."

A frown settled on my face. I guess that's fine. I didn't need Eva Madden chitchatting with the world-renowned supervillain Lawmaker about her daughter's new love interest. That would spell trouble for me even if Renee wasn't our leader.

"Why? Are you not out to them?"

"Yeah, I am," Amy answered with a smile. "I never got why people cared so much about girls liking girls or boys liking boys. It's kind of the least of my family's worries. But I guess we do things differently where I'm from."

A smile crept onto my face. "I know right! —Uh, I mean, it's like that where I'm from too..."

Back at the League nobody really cared to define themselves because we were all just supervillains doing some bone-chilling shit. And oh, yeah, we had better things to worry about. When you're worried about making it through the night alive or not in prison, you don't really sweat the small, trivial shit.

"Are you?"

"Yep," I answered and slowly nodded my head. "This is a relief," I know it's a pretty big thing for normos, so it was surprising to find out it wasn't for Amy. Okay, that's enough of that talk.

I walked closer to where Amy was sitting at the kitchen table. "So, are you gonna lend a hand again today? We need help setting up the fundraiser."

Hartley was most likely still at the school. The fundraiser is tomorrow, and the posters were pretty much complete.

"Hell, no," she answered in a laugh.

I frowned and scoffed. "What do you mean? You did it yesterday!"

"And I'm still trying to wash printer dye off my fingers."

I looked down briefly, and surprise, surprise, she was being dramatic again.

"Your hands are—" Really fun to look at. No, don't, Josie. "—perfectly fine. Come on, we don't even have to look at anyone else. It can just be the two of us. And Hartley. And the rest of the Sunshine Club."

"Assuming that you're enough to get me out of the house," Amy deadpanned.

My jaw dropped. How dare she. I'm bruised. "Speaking of... we didn't plan anything for Saturday night, did we?"

"No. Why?"

"We should get dinner. I don't know, and like, not invite Hartley?"

Amy's face morphed in shock or disbelief, but she was still smiling, so I wasn't too worried. "Wow. Here I was thinking I was done picking sides with you guys."

"No, we're getting along, it's just... this is kind of... it's—" spit it out Josie! Damn! You've done harder things than this! Way harder, and you've the cuts on your body to prove it. I smirked and continued, "—not a friend thing."

Oh Onyx, what the hell was I saying now? See what I mean about not being able to control myself around her?

"But it could be," I quickly added. "Maybe it should be, I don't know—"

"Where and what time?"

Oh. Better than expected. Well I got this far; I'm not going back. "Local 149?" I squeezed out, unsure of her reaction.

But there was no reaction. I recognized the look easily. "You have no idea what that is," I stated simply.

"Not a clue, but we should do it!"

"Really?" I asked, barely containing my excitement. But I know what I'm doing, so I didn't totally geek out...

Hopefully.

"I feel like there's a specific word for what we're doing."

I inhaled slightly hearing Amy's words. Sure there is, and we're both thinking it. But I'm not willing to say it out loud when it feels like North is breathing down my neck. Seriously, I feel like I'm going to turn around and she's going to be right there with some disappointed expression on her face.

So my answer was sloppy, "Y-yeah. Th-there is. Um. So Saturday?"

Amy's mouth cornered. She looked deeply contemplative, but I didn't want to say or do anything that might risk the train wreck I've just set on course. So when the girl answered, "Yeah, Jos. Sure," all I could do was smile... awkwardly.

Whatever. Leave me alone. I'm out of practice. As long as I just keep reminding myself she's a normo, I'll be fine. That way, I won't take it too far.

A/N: this one's short and I think future chaps will only get shorter I just, you know, junior year and shit. And boys and girls and shit.

(Ugh life is hard)

So yeah, I mean, I feel like I'll write what I can. it might not always be relevant but I live for random conversations and filler chapters anyway.

I'll still try to do these characters justice because I really appreciate you all and that you come back to read each time . It fr makes my day, so thank you all so very much for being so very great!!! 😘😍🥰😊😁🙏🏾
~Until next time

Stream super freaky girl by onika maraj?? If you dare??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
7.4K 236 14
(Spin-Off to My One Regret) "Do you ever have anything better to do?" "Yeah. You." There is only one word that can be used to perfectly describe Cody...
962K 36.7K 30
The members of Team VAKAD of the Defensive Affairs Unit are completely opposite of each other, and it took them quite a while to finally get along. T...
4.3K 62 12
So Many Tropes: What happens when Malachi Barton and Y/n Y/l/n have to play love intrests in The Villains of Valley View while they hate each other...