In Love With A Bad Girl-(JJK)

De Galaxy_Rose9

jungkook a 19yr old guy goes to college in korea and he was a shy/quite person. one day he met a woman who is... Mais

Prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 16(final)

part 15

36 3 1
De Galaxy_Rose9

The end of the year was coming Abby and Xing Li is going to graduate soon with all their friends, for a long time Abby finally quit smoking and she became a better person after dating Li she was happy again because she found love again after a long time holding it in her. They were planning their graduation it has been 4yrs snice Abby and li dated Abby still had her hair dye black and as for Li he still has his mullet color black, Li was happy dating his best friend after being done with class Abby walked out and Li pull her aside she gasp and he pin her on the wall where everyone of course can see when passing by Abby giggles wrapping her hands over his head.

A: what?
L: wanna come over to my place.
A: I met your parents already Li.
L: and I met your aunt already as well, they love you.
A: I know.

She laughed and they kissed then their friends jumped on them they all laughed then Li pull one of his friends aside.

L; hey you got time after class?
F: yeah why?
L: you'll see meet me at my car
F: okay.

They walked away and li looked as he saw his girlfriends smiling face, he smiled then walk away with his friends as Abby made it in class she got grab by the hair and was backup and push to the wall, Abby looked up and it was li's ex girlfriend.

A: what the hell is wrong with you?!
G: why don't you leave him alone.
A: who?
G: Xing Li

Abby scoffed and stood up.

A: you and him broke up 3yrs ago during freshman year he's mine boyfriend now.

As she was about to slap Abby she took her hand and slam it away she  Squeak and glared at Abby.

A: you can't have him back, you cheated on him AND he doesn't even love you.

The girl looked at her Abby scoffed and push pass her and there Xing Li was there.

A: let's go
L: who were you talking too?
A: no one, just a annoying girl that wants to cheat on her new boyfriend.

Li smiled and she smiled back at him and walk to her class later It was after school as li and Abby walked to the front gate li kiss her forehead.

L: hey I'm sorry but I need to go somewhere.
A: you want Me to go with you?
L: no! No. It's fine my friend volunteered to come with me and it's a present for the graduation day tbays coming up.
A: oh ok have fun.
L; you got a ride?
A: yeah my aunt is taking me to the city she'll be here soon
L: okay.

He peck her and ran behind the school and there his friend waited for him.

L: thanks for coming  Marcus
M: no biggie so where we going?

They got in the car.

L: to the mall.
M: what?

They drove away and Abby was in her aunts car.

Au: you changed so much after your ex boyfriends death.
A: I know.
Au; I bet your parents are happy now, you give him peace and justice.
A: yeah.
Au: any plans after graduation?
A: no I just want to spend my days with Li right now.
Au; thats good. He's a nice man just your type, I'm happy that you decided to move in with him.
A; thank you aunty also why we going to the city?
Au; well your cousin is having a wedding soon and I want to buy her a gift.
A: oh ok.
Au: besides we have all day so let's spend it.
A: yeah.

Meanwhile at the mall Li went to a jewelry store and  Marcus was shock

M: wait.
L: what? Come on.
M: your buying a ring? Are you going to propose to Abby?
L: what you think I'm doing?
M: holy shit.
L: I know.
M: how long have you been planning this?
L; on our third year anniversary, graduation is going to be our forth year anniversary.
M: holy shit. You really are making her your wife, so your going to propose to her after graduation infront of everyone?
L: after graduation.
M: oh, who else knows about this?
L; her aunt that's all.
M: oh.

After having that talk li started to look for a good ring until he found one.

L: that one looks pretty.
M: it does.

Xing Li bought it and they walk out as they did li saw Abby and her aunt he gasp and turn away.

M: what?
L: Abby is here with her aunt.
M: shit.
L; go go go she'll see us.

They walked away but Abby didn't see them after shopping they went home and so her aunt drove her home.

A: bye aunty.
Au: bye baby.
A: don't call me that.
Au: why not?

They laughed and she open the front door and there li was watching TV she was confused why he wasn't talking to her and as she peek over to him he was sleeping she giggled and went to changed her outfit and came out.

Outfit

Abby came back downstairs and as she sat next to him to take the controller he grabbed her.

A: ah!
L; where you going?
A: what you mean?
L; your dress up all cute.
A: my friend is gotta pick me up and go for a girls night.
L: without me?
A; your not a girl babe.

She laughed, li pull her body onto his she moved his bangs and was fixing it he rubbed her legs she giggle.

L: I want you here tho.
A: I can't I have to go in 10mins.

He just groan like a baby and Abby laughed and kissed him.

L: mm. Have you ever imagined what you'll look like pregnant?
A: mmm...if it's a girl the stomach is round and if it's a boy the stomach will look a bit longer, I think I'll look cute pregnant I don't know. Not sure if I'm ready to be a mom yet.

They laughed and kiss again and then they hread a beep outside.

A: oh their here.

She got off Li and left the house he got up flipping his hair and smiled as he pull out the ring box and open it.

Xing li pov: I hope she loves this.

Later it was 12pm and Abby came back home exhausted she grunt and sat down on the couch.

Abby pov: graduation is coming up and I'm so tired.

She got off the couch and went to the room where Li was.

A: Li I'm home! Li?

She sigh and go to the room as she open the door she heard the shower going off turns out li was In the shower so she changed her clothes and lay on the bed, li finally got out of the shower and saw her knocked out he smiled and put on his boxers and pj pant, no shirt and lay next to her spooning her kissing her shoulder she moan in her sleep and didn't hear.

L; I love you.

He whisper. A month came and it was finally graduation day Li and Abby was getting ready to go to their graduation.

A: who's going to be there?
L: well your aunt my parents and some relatives.
A: right.

She got done doing her makeup and hair and later they drove to the college after 30mins of waiting the graduation started and later it ended and they all went to their families and then in the middle of the field li walked up to Abby she smiled and went to him.

A: congrats on graduating.
L; you to.

They kissed and their friends scream Abby smiled and look around her and saw that her friendsnwere recording this moment.

A: why yall recording us? Haha.

Abby turn back to li and gasp he was on his knees.

A: what are you-

Then saw him open a ring box she gasp again all their friends hyped them.

A: oh my god.
L: Choi Abby I know you went through alot and I want to be there when your hurt, I'm happy you accept me as your boyfriend and friend but I want to spend my whole life with you and with our future family, will you marry me?

They all hyped again all her friends was shock abby was in tears.

A: yes!

Abby hugged and he and he put the ring on her finger she laughed and they kissed all their friends went and group hugged them.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
117K 2.5K 34
She was nerd that went to Bangtan high. She gets bullied by Jungkook and friends . Their names were Bts and Got7. She lived a doubel life. A fighte...
30.5K 810 20
This is a story about a indian girl who went korea for her study and meet her bully jungkook . jk bullies her everytime but she ignored her as alw...
1.2K 65 27
(This story is inspired by the anime Vampire Knight so there are also hints from this anime in this story.) Lee Yn, the new classmate from Cross boar...