THE ROYAL COUPLE

By Magical_LittleStar

THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Cast
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AESTHETICS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Finally the wedding)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 32

2.7K 120 23
By Magical_LittleStar

Swasti's pov

After dinner we decided to go clubbing,and so we asked the elders but they refused,instead they gave a lecture that tomorrow is there engagement and we want to go party right now,we can go after their engagement not right now.Disappointed,Divya decided to leave and rest,and also others decided to go our respective rooms since we had no other good thing to do.

Next day

I got ready in simple top and pants nd then I decided to change since today there are going to be many guests running here to there for tonight so I got ready in a kurti as today I'll also have to run alot from here to there nd so I needed to wear something comfortable.

And today's day was as I told completely busy,I was running from here to there and I didn't even have lunch,it literally feels like it's Bhai's wedding rather than engagement!

But one thing I knew,if Bhai's engagement is making me do all this work,sachit Bhai's wedding would be double the amount of this not even double,it would be thrice much amount of work than this!

But more fun too!

Anyways,so yeah,nd I have actually decided to get ready at divya's place nd help Divya get ready,then come here with her,but Im also a sister,so right now,I'm going to check on sachit Bhai and then leave as at 7 everyone is going to start coming and it's already 5 so I hurried up.

I knocked on Bhai's room and entered,to find Bhai placing his suit neatly on the bed

Swasti:Ohhoo!Someone can't wait to get engaged huh?(I teased him as I entered sitting on the bed next to the suit)

Sachit:Actually I won't refuse,I actually can't wait to get engaged to ur best friend!(Bhai said smiling)

Swasti:AWWWWW!!!soooo cuteeeeee!!!!!But have patience Bhai,Divya isn't going to run away, infact I can give u 220 percent guarantee that,that bitch is getting nervous there but at the same time is eager to get engaged!

Sachit:Hmm,so how comes I get ur darshan today?

Swasti:Hawwww,Kyu?mein nahi aa sakti?(y?I can't come?

Sachit:Nahi nahi,u can come,but it's very rare u come to meet me!

Swasti:That is cause if Time,Im never free and when I am,u r busy so it's the timings that just don't wanna match!

Sachit:Hmm!

Swasti:Anyways,I'm here to check on u,now start getting ready at 7 everyone will already start coming!(I said looking at the clock it was already 5:10)

Sachit:Yess,I'm just going to do that!Btw what time is the hair dresser and all coming?

Swasti:At 5:30,so they also must be on the way!Anyways,Im sorry but i can't help u since I'm going at divya's place,to help my best friend!Waise bhi I'll tell the other idiots to help u ok?And yeah Kuch message shessage ho toh bhi Bata sakte ho,it will reach Divya safely and soundly!(i said teasing him as he blushed)

Sachit:Just tell her to come asap!

Swasti:Oye Hoye!!!!Very desperate to meet her huh?Don't worry message pohouch Jayega!(I said grinning)

After teasing him abit more i decided to leave and just the time I opened the door to get out,vihaan came in,we looked at each other,ignore each other and walk past each other(our everyday stuff u know)

I went to divya's place and as I had already guessed,she had worn her blouse,and her makeup was almost done and my soul sister was nervous as hell,while I also changed into my dress as the beautician did my makeup.While I
Assured Divya everything is fine!And also gave her sachit Bhai's message😉

After we were done with our makeup,I helped Divya wear the lehenga and also with the dupatta style,as then we sat down again as the hair stylist did our hairstyle.Meanwhile aunty came to check on Divya,her cousins and aunty uncle came to meet her and also Niyam(finally I met that son of a bitch!)and trupti

And so yeah,the entire forever 5 was gonna be there,how cool yeah?

By the time we were ready it was 8 nd so we hurried up to leave,I mean we weren't really late cause the time Divya had to reach there was around 8:30-8:45 but yeah we didn't get time for photos so we decided to take pictures there instead!

When we reached as I had planned,there was a red carpet there with flowers and candles on the pathway.She was completely surprised looking at the decorations and let me honest enough,me myself I hadn't expect the decorations to look so heavenly when the light turn on,inshort Ms Iyer had done an extremely great job nd I swear to give her a tip,and make her our personal decorist from now onwards!

And as I had planned,that when Divya steps on the stage there should be fireworks and that's exactly what happened even that exactly at the right moment,and as Bhai was already on the stage he helped her climb up the stage,as I looked at them in awe!

I was also on the stage next to Divya,Divya took blessings from uncle aunty as Bhai did the same,and yeah,well vihaan is standing right next to Bhai and when I came I literally feel his gaze on me all the time till I came up on the stage with Divya and her parents until I finally spoke actually teased Bhai and Divya,that's when he got out from his la la land and stopped staring at me.

Divya:Thank you so much sachitji,the decorations are just fabulous I have no words!

Bhai:Well this decorations are done by ur best friend not me,and yes thank you so much swasti and vihaan,the decorations are just fabulous!!!

Ok I'll agree that it was a good choice to choose tulips rather than water lilies but yeah water lilies wouldn't have looked that bad ok!And I would have complained that vihaan had done nothing but actually he did help me with some few decisions here and there for the decorations and they didn't turn out to be that bad as I had imagined,or maybe his choices were actually bad,but since Ms Iyer is professional she turned the bad thing into something good,I mean "schooling doesn't assure employement but skills does..."

I don't know if u understood but basically it's her skills that automatically turns the worst choices into the best cause it's not just her job but it's her passion and skills.Infact I believe no matter how small or big a job is,u should do it only if u like it,cause if u like the work ur doing u will not get bored with it infact u will be perfect in that job cause ur doing it by ur heart not by force.

Ok coming back to the point, vihaan had help me so I won't say anything.

Swasti:No problem guys!c'mon everything had to be perfect after all it's my best friend nd brother's engagement!

After sometime,when all the guests had arrived,we finally did their engagement and then we headed towards the dance floor.

After a few dances by Divya cousins and also Bhai's cousinz and friends we decided to have our dinner,my, vihaan's,the twins our families all of our dances were after dinner.

Everyone's. Expressions were just too surprised looking at the dinner arrangement.We all had our delicious dinner and really,the food was just so freaking tasty!!!The twins had done a good job cause the catering and all they were doing it!

After dinner,we had everyone's dance and at last our dance,I did the dance I prepared first then vihaan joined in and after that the song tuning changed to soch na sake and we had to do a couple dance without practice,yes,trupti didn't make us practice anything on a couple dance.

As the tuning went on,I put my hands on vihaan's shoulder as my other hand was in his hand and his other hand on my waist.

As we moved with the tuning with his gaze on me and my gaze on the ground,his gaze was so intense that I was literally shivering and even his hand on my waist sent chills down my spine!

We danced wonderfully with the rhythm,I don't know but my hands and legs just swayed with the tune and also vihaan was doing extremely good but I just had butterflies flying in my stomach the whole time under his touch nd therefore I avoided looking at him,once...not even ONCE did I look into his eyes cause my stomach would have bursted if I had.

I was so glad when the song ended,gal mithi mithi bol started after we finished our couple dance and me and vihaan both went and I brought Divya on the stage as vihaan brought sachit Bhai on the stage and we danced Abit as slowly slowly we brought everyone on the stage and we're dancing on so many songs like:Gallan goodiyan, the goggle song and so much more after which we seriously got so tired.We all sat down and decided to play damsharads,by now all the guests had already left it was just cousins nd very close relatives there.So we divided everyone randomly into 2 groups as we all started the game.

When the game started I got a call,so I went at a side to receive the call,it was a call from an unknown call

Swasti:Hello

Unknown:Hello,come to the backside of the garden,there is something for u(a male voice spoke)

Swasti:I'm sorry,who is this?(I asked cause I seriously didn't know this guy)

Unknown:U don't need to know that,just come(nd the line went dead)

I furrowed my eyes in confusion,but one thing I knew was this guy could be dangerous nd so I'm not some idiot in those indian serials who will just start walking nd when someone ask where ur going u being dramatic just smile be like nothing abhi aai,going to a silent place and listening to something fall or move and calling out "Kon hai vaha" "Kon hai?"like seriously bitch if the person wanted u to know who he or she is y would they hide nd y would they call u in such a silent place where no one comes!😒And then she gets kidnapped,well honna hi tha,who told u to go to such a silent place without informing anyone nd without anyone, from a party?

So me being a clever person I am, knowing that I was a rajkumari nd this guy could be someone extremely dangerous,I decided to inform Divya and papa where I'm going so yeah I told papa and divya that I'm going to the backside for a sec nd then I told my personal bodyguards to come with me they were 3personal bodyguards I have so I told 1 to walk infront of me as 1 stayed behind me nd the other one walked next to me.

At the backside as I already knew it was extremely silent cause no one was there,nd y would they even be,the part was in the front garden.But the good thing was there was alot of lighting infact the lighting was all around the palace for not only beautiful scenery but the main purpose was our safety nd guess what in normal circumstances,there would always be bodyguards walking everywhere around the palace but today since there is a party they were roaming OUTSIDE the palace.

The bodyguards looked around and didn't see anyone so they said it's safe and moved aside as I walked infront and looked around on the coffee table I could see an envelope,I looked at the envelope it had my name on it,who would send ME an envelope nd even if they had to y not normally y like this.well I just took the envelope nd started walking back,I'll look at the envelope in the party place as it wasn't safe to be here.Well I still don't know where that person is,he could still be somewhere here,in the palace u may never know,and the question was how did he get in I mean I agree there was no security inside the palace but there was alot of security out,it was impossible to get in like this!But whatever the case was I HAD to make sure that the security gets tighter right now and I'll have to send a team to check the entire palace just Incase if that person is still here, doesn't look like but I can't take risk.

I didn't want to ruin the party so I didn't say anything to anyone I just came back to the party as papa nd Divya signaled me if everything was alright as I smiled and nodded,then I told one of my bodyguards to call the head of security.Soon he was here,I told him about what had happened nd he said he will take care of it,nd it won't happen again nd he will even send a huge team right away to check the entire palace thoroughly.I told him to finish the checking within 30 mins as then the party would end nd ppl would start coming inside the palace.

After the party ends I'll inform papa nd fufaji about this,they will handle it after that,I just have to do this for now.

I went back to the party as I put the envelope in my purse putting in head to read it once the party is over.

The party actually continued till 12 I mean I expected it to end at 11 but it lasted really long,by 11:30 even the cousins nd close relatives started to go to the guest house as some went back to their houses(some live here so)it was just us 4 families,mom-dad guys,ma-papa, divya's parents nd buaji-fufaji,and ofc all of us youngsters.So yeah the party finally ended at 12.We really enjoyed ALOTTTTTTTTTTT

We went back to our room as I sat down to now get rid of my jewelry nd the hair pins,meanwhile vihaan went to the washroom to change.By the time he was done,even I was done,I had put my hair in a ponytail as I went and changed nd then got rid of all that makeup nd applied the creams meant to put after removing makeup.I came out as I put my jewelry and everything in its place and last I took my purse and remembered about the letter I removed it and put the purse in as I sat on the opposite couch of vihaan's nd started unfolding the envelope...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

How was the chappyyyy???

I know I know it's a cliffhanger,but I decided to put u guys in suspense,cause even I'm given suspense by my other friends urf authors,they end at such a point that u feel to throw rotten tomatoes nd potatoes on them,like when ur literally so interested in knowing what happens next is when they decide that oh no,u can't live Peacefully.

So I thought y should I only suffer,I believe in unity,so I'll make my readers also suffer😜😂😌

Btw any guesses of what is in the letter???????????

So yeah I'm free to collect all those jhooti's,rotten tomatoes nd potatoes nd everything else u wanna give!

Byeeee,
Stay tuned,
Thank you!
Radhika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 203 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
658K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...
397K 23.5K 28
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...
32.6K 1.1K 28
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...