Devil's Possession (Vincent s...

Von taishum_alvi

"plzz Eric don't do this to him. He is innocent." I begged. "So..." He asked annoyed. "Didn't I tell you to s... Mehr

Author's note
Characters
Glimpse
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue.
New Story-Silent Falmes

Chapter 1

2.2K 44 3
Von taishum_alvi

Elena's POV.

I was sitting on my bed lost in my thoughts. Thinking what would be my life tomorrow when I got married to Eric?

He's indeed a nice person but he doesn't show his emotions to me now. I know he is saying that all this is just revenge for him but I can still feel some love left in his heart for me.

Closing my eyes, I prayed and hoped that he still loves me like he used to in old times. I cannot afford to lose him.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard a knock. A lady was standing near the door frame with some shopping bags in her hand, "Ma'am this is your wedding gown. Please wear it. The hairstylist and make-up artist are here."

I nodded and she left keeping the bags on the bed.

Standing up I opened the bag and saw my gown it was beautiful. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the gown.

"Hey Elena...I thought you might need my help." I heard Jennifer's voice and spun towards her.

"Actually yes. Please come inside." She gave me a heartwarming smile and helped me wear that gown.

"You are looking gorgeous already." She complimented.

The makeup artist began applying makeup on me. She emphasized my eyes and painted my lips with a lovely rosy pink color. My cheeks were already a bit pink, but the blush she added enhanced my beauty. They applied some mascara to give my lashes a beautiful lift. I felt confident and hoped that Eric would find me beautiful in my wedding dress.

My hairstyle was partially braided with curly strands framing my face.

After my make-up and hairstyling were done, I felt both excited and nervous about becoming Eric's wife. With his stubbornness, I knew it wouldn't be easy.

"Where are you lost?" She shook me and I came back to present.

She assisted me with the difficult gown and helped me accessorize my hair and jewelry.

I was trying to find my heels but it's no way around.

"Elena..." I turned and saw Robert.

"Looking beautiful as ever," he said, and I hugged him. My eyes turned teary.

"Hey, it's okay don't ruin your makeup," Robert chuckled breaking the hug.

I wiped my tears trying not to spoil my bridal makeup. He kissed my forehead, "God bless you with happiness and love." I saw his eyes filled with concern.

"Now come on You should get ready as well," I told him and he nodded and left.

Jennifer helped me find my lost heels. After searching under the bed, we finally found them and I breathed a sigh of relief once I put them on.

I hope everything goes well today. I'm already feeling very nervous.

Eric's POV.

I adjusted my tie for the last time.

Should I do this to her? Or not? Of course, I'll never forgive her for betraying me. She deserves this. And she called for this. I've already warned her and now it's her decision. She still has time and can back off if she wants.

"Hey, Handsome," Dad said patting my back.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course he's ready after all he loves Elena. Isn't it?" Asked brother Samuel.

"Of course Sam bro...I love her a lot." I mumbled the last sentence but do I mean it? Hell no this is only for the sake of my revenge.

I saw Jennifer coming inside with her daughter Belle in her arms. She was only 2 years old.

"Yup even I was in love with Jennifer when we got married but I was unaware of that feeling. But she made me realize how important she's for me." Brother Samuel uttered side hugging Jennifer.

"You're looking handsome." She pulled my cheeks and I blushed. "Elena is looking beautiful too. I bet you won't take your eyes off her." She teased and I imagined her in the wedding dress.

Well, she was always beautiful. Beautiful as a doll. But I can't forget what she did to me years ago.

"You love her?" Jennifer asked slowly when everyone started leaving the room. Her voice was slow only audible to me. When everyone left I locked it.

"Of course I do," I spoke but her reaction told me that she was not buying it. I asked further, "Why are you asking me this?"

"Robert appeared concerned for Elena. I've seen the way you act around her. You must love her?" Her question startled me. I respect her a lot but I don't know how to tell her that this is all revenge. Upon learning this fact, she may become upset and decide to cancel the marriage.

I know she likes her a lot but I know how evil Elena is, she'll manipulate her. I won't let her live peacefully after whatever she did to me, She ruined my peace.

"Eric..." I came back to the present when I heard her calling my name.

"Yeah I love her and I'll take care of her. Don't worry." I assured.

"Promise me." I was stunned, not wanting to fake a promise I decided to dodge it. I felt lucky when I heard a knock and instantly ran to open the door to avoid her.

"Come on everyone is waiting for the groom." Said Alaric my nine-year-old nephew. I gave him a charming smile.

"I'm coming," I replied while noticing that he was standing with Ava, my sister.

We all began to walk towards the altar.

"Uncle Eric..." I heard a soft voice behind me and turned around to see Derek. He was being held by Samuel, who happens to be his father and the brother of Alaric and Belle. Derek is my nephew, the youngest of the siblings in boys. I took him in my arms and he gave me sweet kisses on my cheeks.

"Derek come here." Jennifer took him from my arms. "Don't trouble him today. He's getting married." She told him and Derek made a cute face that told how offended he was with the statement, "I'm not troubling him." He argued and we all laughed.

"Okay understood. Now plz let's wait for the bride." She asked him to be quiet and we all waited eagerly for her arrival.

Her hand was linked with Robert's as they walked down the aisle, and my eyes were drawn to her.

She appeared like an angel; stunning and captivating. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Standing before me was a woman with a snow-white face, a petite figure, and cascading brunette hair. I was looking at her as if I'd blink and she would be gone.

The woman appeared anxious as if she was struggling with her thoughts and emotions.

The notary inquired, "Eric Vincent, do you solemnly vow to take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife, to stay together in holy matrimony, to love, honor, comfort, and cherish her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, until death do you part?"

I was registering every word with concentration. I know what I have to do. Without any further delay, I replied.

"I do."

She lowered her gaze after looking at me. No one wants to be in a loveless marriage. Not even her.

"Do you, Elena Smith, take this man to be your husband? Will you live together in matrimony and love, honor, comfort, and care for him in sickness and in health? Will you forsake all others and remain committed to him for as long as you both shall live?"

I looked at her with a smirk when I didn't hear any reply.

It's not your cup of tea Elena Smith.

I looked at her and scoffed at her face. She looked really scared to utter any word. Looking at me she gulped down. I was enjoying every bit of her nervousness.

It angered her when she saw me smirking, "I do." She spoke and my smile faded for some second but either way, it was a win for me.

Now I'll get a chance to torture and torment her for the rest of my life.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

I smiled and saw her licking her dry lips out of nervousness. I pulled her closer from her waist and mumbled slowly in her ears, "Welcome to hell!"

She came closer to my ear, "Don't welcome me in my world darling."

Her words fueled my anger and I gritted my teeth. I cupped her neck and captured her lips in an angry kiss.

I poured all my hatred into it. I liked the taste of her lips; they were soft and delicious. She pushed me away slightly, so I let go and looked at her.

"You still taste so good." I teased licking my lips and she clenched her teeth angrily.

I held her hand and made her wear the ring and she did the same.

Derek was very eager to eat the wedding cake so we cut the cake and gave Derek the first slice, which made him ecstatic.

After the cake distribution, all of us were very tired. Everyone came to their respective rooms so did I.

Upon my arrival, Elena was already present. I immediately went to change in the washroom, while she waited for me to speak since it was our wedding night.

Coming out I noticed she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Lost in some deep thoughts.

I snapped at her, "Where are you lost, darling?"

She stood up, avoiding my gaze when I grabbed her wrist. "Where are you going? Don't you remember it's our wedding night?"

I smirked, and she visibly gulped in fear.
___________xxx_________

***Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE***

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74 1 9
"Do you regret it then?" I asked as I picked up my pace again. "the what? The kiss you mean" he teased a little, I rolled my eyes and waited his answ...
940 30 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
185K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
526K 14.7K 37
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I pulled my elbow from his death grip. "You're ashamed of me. Admit it. You hate the idea of been seen with me." I shot...