Bad Blood || Aaron Hotchner

De FictionalWife02

SSA Aaron Hotchner is stepping down from his Unit Chief position for a 6-month period due to an assignment in... Mais

Disclaimers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New Story!

Chapter 8

3.6K 113 16
De FictionalWife02

~~~

We had another round in the shower and then we both cleaned up. When we were done, Aaron returned to his bed while I spent some more time in the bathroom, blowdrying my hair a bit and put them up into two dutch braids to get them out of my face.

I wrap a towel around my body and I walk out. I start to collect my clothes
"I can go--" I say

"No, no, come here" he says and pulls me on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.

"Did Penelope call?" I remember that we are still working

"I don't think so" he answers. I reach over to the table and I check my phone.
No calls or messages.

"That means that we have a bit more time..." he suggests and starts kissing my shoulder

"I guess it does..." I reply, completely giving in.

He releases my towel and changes our positions so I'd be on the bed. He takes his time to kiss me, and then my body as he works his way down.

He sits on his knees and spreads my legs. He kisses and sucks my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to my pussy.

And I'm wet again.

I feel his tongue on my clit and my body shakes. I lift my hips towards him for more, but he puts his hand on my lower stomach and pins me down.

He goes in again and I moan. He sucks and licks everything. My moans grow louder and I try to move my hips but he is holding me down.

I grab onto the sheets and I bite my lip as I feel his fingers join. His mouth stays on my clit while his fingers tease my cunt.

My phone starts ringing but he doesn't stop. "Aaron..." I moan as I try to get it

He pulls away and continues to work me with his hands.
"Pick it up" he says

"What?" I ask surprised

"Put it on speaker" he adds and goes down again.

"Fuck..." I sigh and I do it.
"Hey, Pen. Did you find anything?" I ask and I put it on mute immediately.

"You know it! His name is Richard Manning. He lost his job 6 months ago, due to complaints about his aggressive behavior, he seems to have a few bills that are overdue and his wife filled for divorce last month" she explains.

Aaron hasn't stopped looking at me or slowed down at all. He pushes two fingers inside of me. "God..." I moan. But I have Penelope on the line.

I unmute "And does he have a connection..." I bite my hand and I let out a shaky breath "...with the fourth victim?". Mute again.

"Yes, he does. They worked together in a company that Manning worked two years ago, where he was also fired for similar complaints. I couldn't find any connection on them now since non of them used social media but by their purchased tickets, they flew to Vegas with the same flight so there is a pretty good chance they got there together. And guess what?"

Unmute. "What Pen?" I ask and I mute again. I can feel my orgasm coming.

"They went to Vegas two nights before the killings started"

Unmute. "Great. Can you send me his information...". I cover my mouth and I have to mute.
"Fuck you..." I moan to Aaron.

"In a text? Done!" she says

Unmute. "Thank you. You're the best"

"I know. Do you want me to call Hotch?" she asks

"No, no. I got it from here. One more thing... You have live footage of casinos security cameras, right? Keep an eye on them for him". Mute.

"You know how many casinos are in Vegas?" she asks

"Just the most popular ones that are not close to the murder sites. It's ok if you don't find him, just keep an eye out"
I'm gonna cum...

"I will"

"Amazing. Thanks. Bye" I hung up and I toss the phone away from me.

I grab Aaron's hair and I bring his face closer. I cum moaning his name again. My legs are shaking besides his head but he doesn't stop.

"Fuck..." I moan as I fall back to catch my breath. He makes his way up to my face and kisses my neck and jawline.

"You're a sadist" I say and he chuckles.
"Agent Hotchner..." I continue

"Yes, Agent Barnes?" he replies between kisses

"We ID'd the unsub. Garcia just send me his information" I remind him

"Did you help with that?" he asks, still playing along

"I did, sir..."

"Such a good girl" he whispers and pecks my lips.
Fuck...

He pulls away and I sit up with him. "Let's go finish this case?" he says

"Yeah" I answer.

I gather my clothes and I get dressed. I return to my room and I get ready to leave again. I have to be quick, no time for suits, so I clean myself, I put on a pair of black jeggings and a grey t-shirt and I grab my gun on my way out.

"Wow, is casual Barnes a thing?" I hear Morgan's voice as I come out of the room

"She is when she doesn't have time" I answer

"Fair. Did you get Hotch's text?" he asks as we walk down the hallway

"Of course. Why else would I be leaving at 3 am?" I lie

"Right" he replies.

Hotch joins us. Black pants, black burgundy t-shirt.
Can we go back upstairs after this?

"Wow, two for two. No suits?" Morgan comments

"Let's go" Hotch ignores him and we get in the car.

When we got to the station, we had a few potential casinos that the unsub could be tonight, so we split up. One Agent per casino with a few undercover officers.

I just finished checking the back when one of the officers with me reported a potential sighting of the unsub and I headed to his post to check it out.

"Hotch, I have eyes on him" I say into my mic

"We are heading to you. Stay down and if he tries to get away, pursuit" he responds

"Yes sir".
I probably shouldn't have said that tonight.

"We can't draw guns in here. There are too many people and he will start shooting if he feels cornered" I discuss with the officers.

Not more than a few seconds later, Manning notices us talking and one of them looks at him. He starts to gather his chips, filling his pockets.

"Cover the exits" I order the officers and I stay inside.

He starts running and I go after him.
"FBI! Everybody out!" I yell for people to get out of the way. But it was still too crowded to risk shooting.

He gets to the back and into long hallways but he ends up to a dead end. He looks scared and almost in panic. Nothing like the insensitive unsub we profiled. Partner...?
"No one else has to get hurt, Richard. Give me your gun" I say

"I don't have a gun" he replies

"He's right. I have it" I hear from behind me and I feel the gun on the back of my head.

"There were three people living in the same room. He has a partner. Andrew Jackson and he appears in the casino tape from the second victim" Emily says in the intercom.

"You must be Andrew" I say without moving.

"Barnes, did you get that?" Hotch asks.

I keep the mic in my sleeve on.
"No, no. Put your gun down and get on your knees" Andrew orders.

"We're almost there. Stall them" Hotch orders.

I put my gun down slowly and I kneel with my hands on the back of my head.
"Take her gun" he orders and the other does it.

"Has he always been so bossy to you?" I ask Richard

"Shut up!" Andrew yells pushing the gun to my head again

"He has always been this angry. He always makes you feel bad, worthless, like you can't do anything right..."

"Shut up!" Andrew hits me in the head with the back of his gun and I fall down.
"Shoot her" he orders

"But she... she's FBI"

"So kill her before back up comes" he insists.

My vision is blurry but I can make out Richard raising the gun and pointing it at me. I try to sit up and as I put my knees down, I pull my second gun out of my leg holster.

I shoot Andrew, causing Richard to shoot me panicked. But the bullet just scratchs my arm and lands on the wall.

"Put it down" I order him

"Is he dead?" he asks looking at his partner

"Put the gun down and I'll go check" I say. He throws the gun to me and I kick it further away.

"Barnes!" Morgan.

"In here!" I call as I hold my bleeding arm.

Officers start filling the room.
"We need an ambulance" Morgan says as soon as he sees me

"It's a minor injury" I reply

"Sure". He helps me get up and I start walking away.

One hand holding my wound and the other stinging like hell. I go to open the door with my good arm and I almost fall on someone who was just opening it from the outside.

Aaron... "Hey, you're late" I tease

"And you're hurt" he replies inspecting my bloody hand

"Yeah, it was a close one"

"Come on" he puts his hand on my back and leads me to the paramedics.

I told him to go back inside where they needed him as I was getting patched up. He is so protective all of a sudden.

They clean my wound and they cover it up with a big bandaid. The paramedic is securing the bandaid by wrapping the bandage around my upper arm when Hotch returns.

"How is she?" he asks the paramedic

"She let me put a couple of stitches in, she can take them out in 5 days. Until then, no water on it and antibiotics for a week" he explains as he takes his gloves off

"Thank you" I reply and I start to walk away.

Aaron follows me "Do we need to have the conversation now?" I ask when we get far enough

"Not if you don't want to" he replies

"Then I guess no shower sex for the next 5 days" I say

He chuckles "The 5 days are starting now" he replies causing me to laugh.

We get to the others
"How are you?" Derek asks

"I'm fine" I answer and he smiles.

"Let's go get our things. We're flying back tonight" Hotch says and gets in the driver's seat

"Yes sir" I reply on purpose and he gives me a side eye with a smirk appears across his lips.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

2.7K 112 16
โ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ โž Too many arguments too much tears, they foreseed how it w...
3.8K 90 29
SSA Ashley Taylor has been with the BAU for a little over a year now. Her daughter Jess is six months old. Jordan has already sold almost a million c...
130K 1.8K 31
Emily Hotchner, daughter of Aaron Hotchner is reunited with her father at her military base. She becomes part of his unit. Spencer falls for her. Doe...
115K 3.1K 25
โ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.โž๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๏ฟฝ...