FANAA

By authorsnya

AAJ AGAR MEIN NAFRAT KE AAG MEIN JAL RAHA HUN TOH EK DIN TUM BHI PYAAR KE AAG MEIN JALOGI, TABH MUJHE MERA SU... More

CHARACTERS
INTEZAAR
MULAKAT
DARR
RISHTA
VYAH
SANKOCH
TIL AUR DIL
BRUNO & TAFFY
AUKAAT
ISHQ
HAAL-e-DIL
NIGAAHEN
INITIAL BONDING
FIDA
TUM SE HI
AAG AUR ANGARE
REHANI
GUNNU'S PAPA
BUTTER
KALI NAZAR
LEAVE OR LIVE
EHSAAS
ZEHER
AITRAAZ
AITBAAR
1/COS C
PARDA
STEAL & KILL
AUR MUJHE?
DOORIYAN
CHAMPAGNE OR SCOTCH
SIBAHE MERE (EXCEPT ME)
DIL DIYA GALLAN
BEPANAAH
RUHANI
YAADEIN
FOREVER MINE
BEYHADH
DIWALI
MY HEART GOES
MEN WILL BE MEN
BHEYD-THE ARCANUM
RABANGI
MISSING
BONFIRE
TEASER
REVENGE
AVENGE
AESTHETICS
TRAP
WISHES
TORMENTED
ITS WAR TIME
PRAHAR
LAST NAIL TO THE COFFIN
I PLAY DIRTY
TEASER
VALENTINE's GIFT
PERFECT ENDING
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

IZHAR

13.9K 987 161
By authorsnya

INSIDE THEIR BEDROOM

Geetanjali entered their room followed by Kartavya.
Geetanjali turned around, leaning on the piano she looked at Kartavya, who gave an awkward smile in return.

Geetanjali spoke calmly, "Kaku sa se shaadi se pehle baat hua tha, tab unhone kaha tha ki aapka do do roop hai aur dono ko hi sambhal na muskil hai ............par shaadi ke baad esa kuch feel hua nhi. Office mein uss din jo kuch kaha apne ki you aren't merciless upon your employees stands quite contradictory to what Yuvraj told a few moments ago about you being a cold-hearted beast............aap jo hain abhi mere samne, I can never imagine you smoking, drinking, street fighting, racing, verbally abusing and all"

"I do all these though" Kartavya truthfully accepted sensing the tint of anger in Geetanjali's calm tone

"Verbally abusing bhi? Yeh toh Siya ne nhi kaha tha yeh baas meine ese tuka mar ke add kar diya"

"Hmm aur gambling bhi hai list mein" Kartavya pitched for addition of another habit

"Typical bad boy Haan?" Geetanjali asked while tapping her fingers on the piano keys

"But temporarily......I mean except smoking nothing I do on a regular basis kabhi kabhar mann kar jata hai toh mein drink kar leta hun baas aur baki sab toh rarely once in a full moon day"

"Kyu? Mujhse kyu chupaya yeh?"

Kartavya came forward. He engulfed Geetanjali, his nose touched Geetanjali's nose and then played a note with his skillful hands dancing on the piano.

(Piano tune played by Kartavya)

"Kabhi school days mein koi teenage crush raha hai tumhara?" Kartavya asked

"Nhi......kyu?" Geetanjali asked

Kartavya chuckled and moved towards the window. Stressing his palms on the window wall he looked out at the sky. Moonlight fell on his face glorifying his perfectly sculpted handsome face. Geetanjali couldn't control herself from admiring his manly features.

He slightly turned his head back and answered "Toh phir shayad hi tum samajh paogi ki crush ke liye kya kya karna padta hai". Saying so he again looked at the moon.

"Matlab...ahm ahm" Geetanjali couldn't speak due to sudden coarseness in her throat. So she picked the glass kept on the table near the window.

Sipping half of the glass, she turned towards Kartavya to ask something. At that time his eyes fell on the water droplet settled on her lower lip, specifically above her red till. And just cause she was standing infront of the window, she too was blessed with the cascading moonlight which further increased her glow.

Kartavya held her neck and pushed her on the window, kissing on the red mole furiously, biting it and then sucking it. As Geetanjali was sitting on the window, the thought she would fall so inorder to maintain her balance she kept the glass on the window and held Kartavya's arm.

Their kiss turned unfortunate enough for someone when Kartavya knocked the glass with his elbow and the glass fell down, landing on Eshani's shoulder. Who screamed in pain and cursed but couldn't understand from whose window the glass came out as both Kartavya and Yuvraj's window are vertically situated to each other.

Eshani held her laptop displaying Kartavya's image and shifted to another corner of her balcony.

Inside the room, Kartavya pulled Geetanjali by her waist. He sensually nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck and muttered "matlab yeh ki, on 5th April, you not only became my wife but my first ever crush too"

Grasping his collar, Geetanjali stilled in her place. Kartavya continued "I had to be a good boy in front of my crush, right?. How I could have revealed my bad habits in front of my crush? I had to maintain the potrait of a nice decent guy so that my crush would reciprocate my feelings..........so I had to do all this, all you are to be blamed for all this"

"Ji mein ?" Geetanjali asked being perplexed by the revelation

"Ji haan aap, sirf aap.......jo sare excitement kabhi teenage mein feel nhi hua woh sab abhi aap adulthood mein feel karwa rahi hai hume" Kartavya bite her nose harshly

"Ouch......." Geetanjali rubbed her nose

"Toh aab kya? Abhi toh sab mujhe pata chal gaya apke crush ko......now what next?" Geetanjali questioned with mischief dancing in her eyes.

Kartavya sat on the single couch, opening his shoe lace he spoke, "It's been a long time since I am a part of these things, 8-9 years I guess. I never went overboard to transpire these into toxic but these have helped me a lot to relax. I am habituated to everything I mentioned earlier but I promise to never forget my limit but I can't let them go easily in the very next instant. Dekho Geetanjali meri duniya bohot badi nhi choti si hai aur yehi sab meri duniya hai......"

Geetanjali walked behind the couch and snaked her arms around Kartavya's neck. Kissing his earlobe, she lowly muttered "aapki duniya choti si hai par aap hi meri duniya ho"

Kartavya snapped his head back to have a look at Geetanjali's face which is oozing out sincerity in every word she spoke.

Kartavya pulled Geetanjali on his lap. Caressing his beard Geetanjali spoke "mein baas apko khona nhi chahti. Apke alawa I have no one in this life. On 5th April, I became your wife and crush but you became my everything, my entire world, in the very moment I was tied in the holy bond with you"

Kartavya kept caressing her bare waist keenly listening to Geetanjali's confession. Kissing his nose, Geetanjali held his face and continued "Mein apko kisi cheez se rokungi nhi. This is your life and I don't want to dictate it in any means baas I don't want to loose you. Street fighting, racing thoda darr lagta hai sunke, agar kuch ho gaya toh........ mein thodi selfish hun na, akeli rehna nhi chahti apke bina.....aapki adat jo pad gayi hai.....I am habituated to you, I can't leave you" Geetanjali sobbed hiding her face in Kartavya's chest.

Kartavya caressed her head. He can see her fear of being alone. What more does he need from his life when he has been declared as her world by herself. 

"Ayeee Geetanjali, sssh ssssh don't you dare cry" holding her face Kartavya wiped her tears.

Everytime she hiccuped Kartavya pecked her lips. This brought a small smile on her face followed by a grin on Kartavya's face.

"You aren't only my wife but my life too aur aapni Jaan ko koi chod kar Jaa sakta hai kya Geetanjali meri jaan" Kartavya said. Even though his words were laced with sincerity but his voice held a teasing mischief.

Looking at the smirk on his face, Geetanjali blushed furiously. And hide her face in the crook of his neck.

"Hayeeee apke iss laal rag (blush) wali chehre pe toh humara dil fida hai aur apke iss laal til pe humara dil fanaa hai" Kartavya whispered the part sensually in her ear and sucked her earlobe erotically.

Geetanjali couldn't resist the sensation due to which Geetanjali tightened her hold on his shirt. She sucked too on his neck.

Kartavya shivered terribly startling Geetanjali in the way. "Ese karne se gudgudi hoti hai mujhe neck pe" Kartavya stated the reason. Hearing which Geetanjali laughed while Kartavya chuckled.

Kartavya picked Geetanjali in a bridal style and took her inside the closest. He settled her on one of the medium height cabinet.

"Wait here change kar ke ata hun mein" Kartavya quickly went and changed his formals into casual attire.

"Waise Geetanjali were you serious.......I mean did you mean it when you said ki you won't stop me from doing either of the activities that I do like smoking, drinking, etc etc " Kartavya asked

"Hmmm yes I mean it you can do anything and everything but within a certain limit"

Kartavya carried and dropped her on the bed "you can't be serious, right?"

"Shayad aapko pata nhi ki good girls ko bad boys zyada ache lagte hain" Geetanjali said while combing his hair with her fingers.

"Is it so?" Kartavya smirked and saying this he dipped his head in the crook of her neck. Nuzzling his nose he came down. Pulling down the sleeves of her blouse he bite hard.

Geetanjali gasped and said "baki sari cheezon ke liye haan kaha tha, iske liye toh permission nhi di"

Kartavya sucked her tongue and said "Iske liye permission mang bhi kon raha hai........ drinking and smoking ke liye ek baar mein puch bhi lu ya tum mana karo toh mann bhi lu, but for this meri jaan puri zindagi labh uthaunga mein"

Coming down, Kartavya nuzzled his nose above the cleavage area, dropping wet kisses in between while his hand was roaming freely on her bare stomach.

The moment Kartavya dipped her thumb in her navel and sucked her cleavage, Geetanjali couldn't control and a moan left her lips, "ummh Kartavya please"

Hearing the moan Kartavya paused while Geetanjali shut her eyes tightly being embarassed as this was all new for her.

Kartavya slowly raised his eyes and kissed her mole "kaha tha na never close your eyes....."

He sucked on her mole giving Geetanjali goosebumps all over her body. Kartavya teased, "Geetanjali can you please moan once again for me.......I want to hear it again and again"

"Dhatt" Geetanjali shyly dogded Kartavya and ran towards the balcony. Kartavya too followed Geetanjali who was giggling and running here and there on the balcony.

Kartavya knowingly gave Geetanjali an upper hand to think that Kartavya is unable to catch her, just because he wanted to hear her giggle which was like the sound of the first seasonal rain of the year which everyone embraces with open arms. Similarly he kept his heart open to embrace all that comes with Geetanjali.

Finally Kartavya caught Geetanjali in between his arms and the railing. Geetanjali was panting due to excitement while Kartavya was looking at her with hodded eyes.

"I want to tell you something" Kartavya said freeing her hair from the clutch of the scrunchie.

Geetanjali bit her lower lip and nodded her head in approval to proceed.

Kartavya leaned down. Extremely close to her left ear and whispered,    "I love you Geet" Kartavya confessed

"Ji?" Geetanjali snapped her head. She longingly looked into Kartavya's eyes trying to believe this unrealistic reality.

But Kartavya thought that Geetanjali is not yet ready. She might need more time to mingle with him and he doesn't want her to feel awkward around him so he thought to cover up his confession.

"Sangeet" Kartavya further whispered

"What?" Geetanjali asked being confused why he changed her statement cause she clearly heard what he said

"I mean, I love Sangeet" Kartavya gave a tight lipped smile and looked away

Even though Geetanjali could understand that he is covering up but she did not know the reason behind it. She herself was in a dilemma thinking how to confess her feelings, so she thought to walk on the foot prints of Kartavya.

"Mujhe bhi kuch kehna hai aapse" Geetanjali said while nervously played with Kartavya's fingers

"Hmm sunn raha hun"

"I love Kartavya" Geetanjali confessed

Now this was time for Kartavya to be shocked

"What? Come again please" Kartavya asked desperately

"I love Kartavya........i mean to say like you love Sangeet I also love my responsibilities. Mujhe apni zimmedari nibhana pasand hai" Geetanjali explained while looking at him shyly.

Kartavya tucked a single strand of her hair behind her right ear and asked with a smirk "are you serious? You won't go back on your words, right?"

Geetanjali shyly responded "I won't go back on my feelings Kartavya ji"

"Geetanjali pakadlo jaldi" Kartavya said seriously

"Kya? Kya pakad lu?" Geetanjali asked being confused

"Areyy meri cute jaan, meri ruh (soul) meri sareer (body) ko chod kar Jaa raha hai tumhara ikraar sunne ke baad usse Jane mat do pakad lo" Kartavya explained with a wide grin being overwhelmed with her confession. His happiness knew no bounds.

"Dhat aap bhi na" Geetanjali giggled

"I love you Geet meri Jaan. I love you" Kartavya screamed and picked Geetanjali again in a bridal style and spin.

Geetanjali's feet got collided with the clay flower vase which were kept on the railing and fell down on Eshani's laptop.

Kartavya and Geetanjali peeked down only to find Eshani screaming furiously in rage as the laptop displaying Kartavya's picture broke into pieces and was in pain as her thighs got ugly bruises .

The moment Eshani raised her eyes to look from which floor did it feel Geetanjali and Kartavya stepped back. Both looked at each other and giggled.
Kartavya kept spinning Geetanjali in his arm.

A pleasant breeze was blowing due to which a few small 'Parijatak' and 'Raat ki Rani' flowers planted on the false ceiling fell on them, creating a fairy tale moment for both the newly confessed lovers.

(Background music while they were spinning)

Hey Readers!! I hope you people are good rising and shining every day. I would like to specially thank a few of my constant readers who never fail to comment on each and every chapter of the book. Let me tell you folks after updating I desperately wait for your comments.

I would also like to thank the readers who doesn't comment but never forgets to drop a like. Thank you so much for supporting the book. This means a lot.

I also would like to thank my silent readers. It's fine if you don't like or comment on my story but every day when I see the increase in number of the viewers this motivates me to write, thinking there are few folks who definitely would be waiting for the update. Correct me if I am wrong.

Okay so quickly let me know
HOWS THE CHAPTER? And kya yaar koi predict kyu nahi kar raha ki aage kya hoga?? Idhar toh Kartavya romance kar raha hai par udhar Leelawati ke saath kya romanchak planning kar raha yeh Banda?...........

Keep reading!! Keep loving!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 9.9K 27
Not every rose is red. Not every Sunday is a fun day. Not every damsel in distress has her prince charming. Not every bad guy changes to an adorning...
5.1K 44 9
Hello 👋 Doston 🤗 ( Wese Yeh Kahani Meri Hai . Mene Ise Khud Saha Hai Aur Kuch Hasin Ghatnaaon Ke sath sath Kuch Ajib Ghatnayen hui Thi . Wese Me Ak...
7.8K 42 12
बचपन के दोस्त के साथ संभोग सुख की कहानी
66.3K 299 4
all sex stories are in Hindi, but my Hindi isn't that much good so please compromise with it, thankyou...