Trust or danger?

By GiaKon

One is a psycho and another is smitten with you! But which one is who? Should you trust Jungkook or Taehyung... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - YN POV
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 28

19 9 67
By GiaKon

"Fuck! You don't know shit! If not, who are you?"
Yn flinched. She got scared. Nothing seemed to work for her.
"I would rather die, than live this way again!" She was thinking.

The smell in the car, she knew it to well. Tabasco, alcohol and drugs. And gunpowder. No matter how much perfume you may spray, for those who know it, will always distinguish it.

Jiro saw he scared her, and tried to ask again, in another manner.
"Look, Xie said you need protection. I don't know who you are and I truly don't care. I hate loud women. So you better be quiet and let me deal with everything.
Now, you're pregnant with Taehyung's children?"

"I was pregnant. Yes. With Taehyung. But I am not his woman."
"Was? What's the meaning of that?"
"I went trough a miscarriage while traveling from Seoul to Hong Kong... on the ship..." yn legs started to tremble.

"Fuck! Who knows about this?"
"Just Jungkook."
"Who?"
"Jungkook. I suppose you don't know him. He was the one who brought me here. I mean, seems I'm in Japan now, I meant to HK."
"Ohhh.... I know him! But what were you two going then?"

"We... I... we just..." yn couldn't speak anymore.
"Is he your man?"
"What? No!" Yn shouted and then covered her mouth.
"He is not!"

"But what are you doing traveling together? And making Taehyung come to that dragon's den?"

"I don't understand. I know nothing. Jk just..."
"Were you kidnapped?"
"Yes... I was..." tears dropped down yn cheeks.

Jiro sat beside yn and wiped her tears.
"I don't wanna see this. Don't make me work more. Ok, but how do you know Xie?"
"I don't know her... I never heard this name. Why?"
Jiro felt how this is gonna give him a bigger headache. What was this mess?

"Look. I agreed to take you in, because my sister, Xie, asked for my help. I don't truly care about your situation, but I won't harm you.
I agreed to this just so I can take Xie away from...." He realized yn doesn't know anything, and tried not to tell much.

"Out of Hong Kong. I need to make her come here, to me. I'm the boss here, so you need to listen to me only.
Just be quiet and don't stand in my way. Other that this, you can do whatever you want.
Almost. You can't leave the mansion without security.
Understood?"

"Yes. Thank you!" Yn didn't dare to say anything anymore.

Jiro was stealing glances at her.
She had fair skin, long and straight brownish hair with golden reflections. Her light green eyes were bigger, plump lips and round face. Her body, well, you could see she is a woman, taller than what he usually saw and curvier.

"How old are you?"
Yn was taken by surprise by his question, but answered fast.
"I'm 30."
"Yeah? We're the same age, then. My name is Jiro. Jiro Kiyota. You better remember it."
"I will. "

"You don't talk much?"
"I'm not sure what I am supposed to talk about. And you said, I should be quiet. So.."
Jiro was laughing so loud, which made yn show a small hidden smile.

"I never said you should act like a mute! Just don't talk, like how women talk all the time! In riddles and for ages!"
"Owh... I understand. I won't."

"Ok. Then, as I can see, you're European?"
"Yes. I came to visit some friends and attend a concert... as I'm ARMY as well.."
"Hmmm. So that's how you met them? And came into this.... Circus?"

"You could say so. I won't tell to much but...."
And yn tried to explain shortly everything that happened between them all since the fan sign until now. She took longer, but only because Jiro put many questions.

"This is so fucked up! Maybe, you want me to send you back home?"
"No! I still need to..."
"Meet someone? Which one?"
"I... I just wanna talk with Namjoon..."
"How about I make him come to you?"

Yn eyes grew bigger, sparkling. It's like she awakened.
Jiro saw that, so he decided to give Xie a call.
But he couldn't reach her.
"Fuck it!" He crushed the phone with his bare hands.

"I suppose Sun Yee got them both! We need to hurry to the mansion!" He was yelling at the driver.
Yn just froze. What just happened now?"

Jiro entered the house like a storm, shouting orders left and right. Yn didn't understand, as he was talking in Japanese.
He was roaring like a lion, you could clearly see he was angry.

One of his man brought him another phone. Everything went quiet again. He was calling someone.

Beomyong phone was blowing out. He received so many calls from an unidentified number, that he decided to respond.
"Hello?"
"Hey. Is this Beomyong?"
"Yes. That is me. Who is asking?"

"I'm..." he could hear the man shuttering.
"I'm Jiro."
"Who?"
"Didn't Xie told you about me?"
"Brother?" Beomyong was baffled.

"Yes. Now, where is Xie? I called her but I can't get a hold of herself. Did Sun Yee got her?"
"No. She is fine. In the mansion here. With both Jungkook and Taehyung. I believe she is telling them full story?
As the news we received today were kinda shocking."

"I understand. Then, are you still safe?"
"Yes. We are. Why shouldn't we?"
"Listen to me. Sun Yee will try to dispose of Xie. I want to get rid of him this instant!

But I need to get her out of there. Can you send her and Namjoon to Tokyo? Yn wants to see him.
Also, you take the other lambs and fly back to Seoul. After I manage to arrange everything, we will come to you. Deal?"

"I could try. I'm not sure if she will listen to me. You know her. I suppose. But I will talk to the others as well.
Just, I don't follow all this."
"I know. But I can't explain now. Just trust me."

"Fine. I will!
Brother?" Beomyong was hesitating.
"Yes?"
"I can't wait to see you!"
Jiro felt how a smile creeped on his face.
"Same, brother! Soon!" And he hung up.

"Cancel everything! She is safe! Just caught up, with the little ones.
You, there!" He turned to yn.
"Let's buy you some stuff. Your precious Namjoon may fly to you soon."
"Ok."
And they went outside again, with a different car this time.

*************

"Baby, you will need to try and run from us, now. Let's see if you can!" Taehyung grabbed Xie's hair, while Jungkook undressed her and tied her hands.
She was just smiling at him.

"Do they know what I have been through until now? Should I pretend to be scared by their stupid act?
If I wanted to, they would've been dead by now. My hair pins are filled with poison. One scratch and you're done!"

Jungkook was pissed when he saw Xie smiling at Tae, so he shoved his index finger inside her, pressing her clit with his thumb.

"You better pay attention to me!" He growled and placed his face between her thighs.
"Tae, remove my pins! Be careful!
"What?"
"Just throw them somewhere!"

"Fine, damn Xie... you're so weird sometimes!" Tae groaned and released her hair.
Jungkook was just staring at her.
"Fuck... her hair is so... long... black.." he raised Xie up, staring at her features.

"She is so similar to us, that it's sinister. Don't you think so?" Tae bent down next to Jk.
"You're right... I had the same thoughts. But tell me, why am I so hard now?" He grabbed his pants, removing them. Jk removed all his clothes. Tae did the same.

Xie was just blank staring at them both, but all she wanted to was to laugh out loud.
"Fuck... they're just so cute!! What am I gonna do with them? Jiro will kill them both if anyone will find about this... I need to keep them quiet and entertained."

"Please... Kookie. Release my hands and let's just talk... Tae! Why are you doing this to me?"
"Why? You don't wanna play anymore? Well, I want to! Just remember, you started it!" Jk got up and blindfolded her.

"I felt how my pussy was already wet. I was naked, tied up and blindfolded. I felt how Taehyung placed me face down.

They restrained my legs, spreading them apart, while my hands were also tied up above my head.

I could still move them around.
Ha! So they are not used with this type of play!
I could hear them whispering and talking about my body.

Jk got on the bed and started to kiss my whole body, making his way down to my ass. He was biting me, licking me, sucking me, then he got at my pussy. I could hear him smirk when he saw how wet I was.

This just made me feel more excited.
Taehyung came beside me, he raised my head and I could feel his big dick in front of me.
I gave it a kiss on the tip, which made him open my mouth and thrust his big thing inside.

He was fucking my mouth, reaching deep down my throat. I just concentrated on breathing, laying there as I felt nothing.

Then I felt how Jungkook shoved his shaft deep inside me. I gasped for air. It was to thick! And he forced it all in one go!
They just switched around again and again until I lost count which one was where. I was just in pure bliss!

Then I felt how I was untied and Jk removed my blindfold.
"Still in the mood for games?"
I just grabbed him by the hair and bit his lip.
"You should get ready!" I pushed him on his back, squatting on his dick.

After a few thrust, I could feel him bulging inside me.
"Taehyung, come here!"
I just spread my butt cheeks, entering my butt hole with one finger.
"You can fit here!"
I could see he was just staring at me, but he came on top of us.

"But, won't this hurt?"
Jungkook was nibbling on my nipples, while trusting from below.
"I think I was the one supposed to run?" I laughed out loud.

"Then... get ready!" Jk got his dick out, Tae put it inside my pussy and pounded me a few times.
After that, he was coated in my juices, so he entered my ass.

I was squeezing Jungkook's hands, when Tae leaned on me.
"Stop it... you're gonna crush me!"
"Ohhh, you bet we will!" And Jungkook trusted inside me again.

I don't even remember how long we went at it, but they both came inside me. After they finished, Taehyung entered my pussy and he got up.

Jungkook took my ass this time.
I was just crushed again between them. I never felt like this!

They also seemed to lost it completely..
Their thrusts were deeper, longer, violently, they kissed and bit my neck, nape, my lips were busted, dripping blood.

They came again... and I think I also came a few times. I even squirted all over the bed and floor. After, I don't remember anything.
I just know I woke up between them, being chained by their hands linked together. They were sound asleep, like no care in the world!

Fuck! How long it was??? I believe Beomyong is looking for me. And Jiro!! Fuck me!!! I need to call him!"

Xie ran outside the room, to the library and grabbed her phone. But, there was Beomyong sitting on her chair.
"Did you had enough fun?"
"What?"

"Well, if you would look in the mirror... anyone would ask the same! But!! What are you gonna do if Sun Yee is seeing you like this? Are you crazy?"

He grabbed Xie and pushed her to the wall.
"Who were you with? I will kill him!"
Xie was stunned.
"Beomyong... I... what? I don't know what you...."

But she couldn't finish, cause he crashed his mouth on hers.
Xie couldn't move. This time, she was really stunned. For real. She never expected Beomyong to act this way. What was between them, every time it was like family could be. What changed now?

Beomyong entered her mouth, intertwining his tongue with hers, sucking is softly.
When Xie responded to his kiss, he groaned inside her mouth.
"Fuck... this! Xie!"

His hands were all over her body, caressing. Loving touches, ones she never felt before.
Her hands went behind his nape, as she got lost into his embrace.
He raised her leg, put it over his waist and got her up.

With one finger, he was tracing the outside of her pussy.
"Beomyong... I... what are you doing now?"
"I want to kill you! Break you! Love you! Kiss you! But now... damn you Xie! Why are you looking like this? I just want to fuck your brains out!"

"Then, do it! Do you have the guts!?? Prove it to me!" But her legs were trembling around his waist.
He unzipped his pants and got his cock out.
"Are you sure? After this, it's not turning back!"
Xie nodded and she bit into his neck.

Beomyong wanted to enjoy this, so he entered her slowly. Just the tip, after a bit further.
It took like forever until he was all inside. Xie was moaning and scratching his back.

She could feel his every vein, buldge, shape, length, thickness... it was to much!
"Shhh... don't be so loud!" He covered her mouth... I love this and you sound so erotic, but we can't risk to be heard.
"I.. I just don't care!" She was sucking his fingers.

"You're to much!"
He shoved his dick deeper inside her, moving slowly. Almost taking it out, making Xie wine. Then push it all in, in one thrust.
He was also moaning, licking and biting Xie neck.

"I want to cum...damn... please! Beomyong! I can't... anymore!"
"But I just for started!" He smirked and sat on the chair, with her on top and still inside Xie pussy.
"Here, love! Make yourself cum! Cover me in your juices!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season