𝐀 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐳𝐚'𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞...

By matsunokarma

𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - He is a Yakuza, instructed to kill her. She is a Spy, instructed to kil... More

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!
(𝐘/𝐍)
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐎𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔.𝟓: 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧

550 29 6
By matsunokarma

(Art/Manga Colouring by: @ svnkzu on IG)

★  ★  ★

‼️TW‼️
Death Threats

(Y/N)

When you arrived at home, everyone was asleep already and you yourself fell into a deep slumber before you could even undress yourself properly.

The smell of pancakes woke you up a few hours later.

Ah yes it's Tuesday! The only day father and I enjoy brunch together, as we only start working in the afternoon! Great!

You rubbed your eyes happily, then suddenly the memory of last night made you wide awake in seconds. You needed to tell your father immediately!

Heading down to the kitchen you nearly fell over your own feet. Your father greeted you, sitting in the dining room and waiting for the maid to finish cooking.

»Ah, Seven.«, he put away the newspaper he was reading.

»Father, I need to tell you about my mission.«

»Oh, I already know about it.«

»You know?«

»You failed.«

»What? Well, that's rather complicated...please let me explain it to you personally.«

»Do you see this?«, your father picked up the newspaper again and pointed at a picture. You had to lean closer to it to fully recognise what it was showing. When you realised, you froze.

The article was named „Traitor in the COD!" and the picture showed you and Kakucho talking to each other in an abandoned street.

Your father turned the newspaper's to himself again and read out loud: »Member of the COD was betraying the organisation by working together with the biggest crime syndicate of Japan, Bonten. A civilian took a picture of...«

Your thoughts drowned the voice of your father, while your heartbeat steadily increased.

Who the hell took this picture? How didn't I recognize?! Was this Bonten's plan or „The Phantom"'s?

»You're fired, (Y/N).«, your father stated, snapping you out of your thoughts. »You're not my daughter anymore.«

Your eyes widened as your boss looked at you with disappointment. »What?«, you couldn't believe what you just had heard. »But father, I don't have anything to do with this! There is a traitor in the COD, yes, but it isn't me! I was deceived! And now you are deceived as well!«

»Get the hell out of my house, (Y/N)! And never call me your father again! You're a shameful excuse of a daughter. You broke your promise! Go! The police is waiting outside already.«

Everything went by so fast but at the same time too slow to feel real. Like a machine you made your way towards the front door. Suddenly your phone rang and made you halt in the hallway. You answered the call.

»Hello?«, your voice sounded rather mechanical. You couldn't grasp any emotion anymore right now. Or maybe you just automatically pushed them down, so that they wouldn't overwhelm you.

»(Y/N)«, a familiar voice replied.

»Kakucho?!«, the realisation snapped you out of your trance-like condition.

»Did you see the newspaper article? My boss wants-«

»I don't care. Just come pick me up! Quick! I'll send you the address. Don't kill anyone on your way here though!«, before the man could protest, you had already hung up and sent him your current location. He replied immediately:

Kakucho
Will take me 5 minutes.

God, you hoped he was right. Your father didn't dare to bring you outside, which gave you a little bit of time. You were looking through a window and realised that there actually was the police waiting for you. It was only one police patrol car though. Two officers and...your heart sank when you spotted the familiar face. Naoto Tachibana.

Naoto was one of your closest friends. You were working together with him for several years now. Normally you would obey to the law, but it was different this time. You knew Naoto did his job neatly, so he would surely take you with him to investigate you. Then again, you didn't have enough proof to verify that you're not guilty. Beside that you were really working together with Kakucho since last night. Kind of. Hell, you even called him to come pick you up. No, you couldn't give up on yourself now! When your father and the COD didn't believe in you, you would fight against this enemy and search for proof on your own!

Suddenly a black car held in front of the apartement. The three police men turned around and slowly went towards it.

Now! It's Kakucho! This is the moment to act or it will be too late!

Hastily you opened the front door and rushed towards the car, running past Naoto and the other two police men before they could realise what just had happened.

»Seven!«, Naoto called out for you but you already closed the door of the car, sitting beside Kakucho who immediately locked the doors. Just in time, as the police men arrived at his car and hammered against the window next to you.

»Drive!«, you commanded out of breath.

Kakucho started the car and replied calmly: »You could have warned me that the police was waiting at your house. For a second I thought you betrayed me.«

»Maybe I should have. But even that wouldn't have been enough proof for the police to believe the truth.«

»Well, now the truth is, that you're irrevocably involved in our business, ...«, an unfamiliar voice spoke from the backseat.

Shocked you turned around and saw a guy with a pink mullet, grinning at you. With the two scars, which were gracing the corners of his mouth and the interested sparkle in his eyes, he kinda looked like a maniac.

»You brought someone with you?!«, you faced Kakucho, who only pursed his lips.

In his stead the maniac replied: »Calm down, Sweetie. It was an order from the boss. So that I could kill you if you were to betray Kakucho.«

»Don't call me Sweetie, you creep.«, you hissed, which made the man laugh. That was enough for you to realise that this man was either pretty arrogant or harder to read than you could afford in your situation.

The rest of the ride went by rather quick and in absolute silence. The police car was following you for the first few minutes but Kakucho was an amazing driver (or just used to car chases), so you were able to leave them behind rather quick.

After arriving in a parking deck, the two criminals were leading you inside a luxurious looking skyscraper. You were following Kakucho into an even more luxurious looking lift, leaning against the side of the small room. Although for a lift, it was rather big actually.

Finally, you took a deep breath. It felt like you were out of danger to get caught by the police for now. Though, another risk was yet to come. Hell, two of them were even inside this lift with you right now. If they planned on killing you, they could have done so easily by now.

The pink haired man was leaning against the long wall of the elevator and eyed you with an unreadable expression. Meanwhile Kakucho was fumbling at the black leather gloves he was wearing.

Ping.

The lift came to a halt at the uppermost floor. When it's doors opened, it revealed a big room with windows extending down to the floor. Three men were sitting on two sofas, which were seated in the middle of the apartment.

On the left sofa there were sitting two men with lilac hair. One with a mullet, one with a rather short style. They looked like brothers. Both of them were gazing at you with an interested expression.

On the opposite sofa, a man with slicked back hair was smoking a cigarette. He puffed out smoke, eyeing you from the corner of his eye.

»Oh? It's been a long time since we've had such an interesting visitor at our headquarters.«, a slender man with long white hair remarked with a grin on his face. He was leaning against the bar on the right side of the room.

Now this is quite a motley crew, you thought.

»Did you bring her, Sanzu, Kakucho?«, another man entered the room through a door on the left. His black outfit was rather plain compared to those from the rest of the men. White hair fell loosely around his slim face and his eyes looked dead and tired. He eyed you from head to toe and the moment his gaze locked with yours again, it stirred something familiar inside you, you were unable to grasp fully.

He froze in his movement and stared at you blankly.

»(Y/N)«

★ ★ ★

Finally (Y/N) met Bonten!
I was waiting for this myself haha!

What is going to happen next?
Like to take a guess?

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it!

Stay healthy everyone,
Karma <3

★ ★ ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 870 7
My own AU Mitake (Mikey x Takemichi) This AU happened at the Bonten arc. The dead characters here are the ones from canon until the 3 deity war and t...
38.2K 1.8K 24
Bonten is formed. They're not Japan's worst criminal organization yet, but they're climbing to the top quick. Bonten's number two in command, Haruchi...
192K 4.8K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
7.9K 352 26
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄ when a private detective from the underworld loves to mess with the top executive of bonten, Ran Haitani. Will...