Into His Private Life✨️

By DevaNandhini

Can love survive after several years of married life. Here our hero, actor Kartik Goenka is going through a... More

Nothing Is Alright
Naira, Listen To Me..
Are you guys mad😳
Mera baccha
Naira, U hurt me the most
Tum ho toh❤️
Nairaaa💔
Tom and Jerry😁
Shopping date
Man proposes, God Disposes.
Lost and Found
she looks like her🙄😳
He is mad at me🥺
Their Karwachauth ❤️
That's their private life
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎..... ✨️
Author's Note

Award Night...

930 92 9
By DevaNandhini

Media are Waiting outside to catch the glimpse of Kaira and others. The interview is allowed only after the function. Kartik who was supposed to greet his co stars wait inside while naira come out...

Inside its so dark that many failed to notice eachother.. So all are excited to findout eachothers outfit. Kaira came late so even Goenka dont have any idea..

Bhabhi... Is that bhabhi..

The voice of Vedika bring the attention of all to Naira

Yes there stands the most beautiful daughter in law of Goenka is red gown like a princess.. Even her side view rise the temperature..

They come in the front side and was taken back by seeing their gorgeous dil.. ❤️

Akshu, who is also in red come forward and stand with Naira for a click.

Maam, sir got the most prestigious award.. What's your reaction to that ..

Naira : feeling Proud that he is shining in his career.. As a wife it's my pleasure to see his success.

Bahu of Goenka, is a big title. A family that is closely related to entertainment field, number one in tradition and business. But you never appear in lime light nor come out like a goenka.. This is the first time we saw you in such a way..

Naira : kartik was so adamant.. So am forced to be here ..about my attire, then.. 😍 Its keerti bhabhi's signature work and the accessories is mine.
actually we chose something else.. But the last moment i go with this one..

Its our traditional haar.Something that my mother owned.. She is not with me but her love and Memories are. And also.. Suwarna maa never let us feel sad..

Kartik come and stand beside her..

Suwarna : ornaments of Soumya ji is saved till now for keerti and Naira..

Sir, you guys are so private. Its hard to guess what's Happening with you guys.. Why so..

Kaira laughed to their comment.

Naira : privacy is a basic right.. You guys have it.. But i dont. You guys have every freedom but we dont . everything is not meant to be shown.. What's happening inside our room is our things. Whether its happiness or sadness, it matters to us.

Kartik : yeah we hide manything.. Our baby.. We hide him till his 2 yrs.. Only to save hischildhood and innocence.. We dont want to fill his childhood memories with flashing lights.. Numerous questions. We don't want others to eye our lil happiness.

Acting or being with naira maam.. What's your extreme happiness..

Aryan : thats a nice question..even i want to knew the answer..

Kartik : no comments😁😍

Sir, How is she this Beautiful. Are you proud to have her..

Kartik : Touchwood.. Am proud to have her.. And finger crossed... Am too excited to be her FOREVER. Now we have to attend the private party. Bye guys.

Maam one more click..

Naira posed for the click before changing into casual.. Thereafter kartik cover her and take her to his caravan..

Abhira come forward...

Going to marry... Congratulations

Abhira : Thank you... ❤️  please do come to our upcoming marriage.

Anything special about your marriage

Abhi: Special.. Is marriage is not something that is special 🤔

Akshu: Kaira agreed to attend.. Is nt that a good news 😁

You guys dragged kaira and played a good safe game

Akshu : 😁😁 you knew naa.. We are so intelligent ppl😂...

In caravan

Naira : What should i wear.. Can i wear something simple.

Kartik : offcourse. Put your comfort first..

After 50 min kaira come out in a simple and comfortable outfit.

They posed for the photo session.. Then keerti, and surekha too joined kaira..

Kartik left to greet his colleagues..

Sir is too hot and have a good fan following.. Do you feel discomfort at any point..

Naira : yes. Many times. But its his profession.. I must respect that..

How beautiful it is to be a goenka bahu

Vedika : like anythother family Goenka is Normal, loving and caring family. One thing different is that we have immense freedom. No one never restrict us from doing anything.

Who is the favourite bahu of Goenka

Vedika : no doubt its my bhabhi😁

Yes it's naira

Manish enters there. He hugged naira and start replying.

Manish : my bahu. My kid. My princess.. ❤️

Whole day everywhere its Goenka and their bahu...

Naira's neckpiece went viral for it's unique style. The neckpiece add charm to her entire look..

Kairav was so in love with his beautiful Mumma.

Kairav : daadi.. Daadu look my mumma.. She is beautiful.. Loving and smart.. Its my luck that i got her.. No one's mumma is this perfect. My friends are jealous of my parents..

Kaira laughed to his comment.

Suwarna : he is right kids. We too learned alot about from you guys. From managing family to parenting..

Surekha : haa jiji is right..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.9K 53
Based on arrange marriage of kaira
59.8K 3.1K 55
will they ever meet? will they love each other as they used to or will hatred take place in their hearts ? will they reunite only for their little bu...
138K 8.2K 88
super angry ceo Kartik Goenka and his super cute assistant Naira. how will their love story bloom
30.8K 1.3K 15
kartik and naira , both are happily married. one day naira and manish get into an accident. naira lost her memories. how will kartik and the family w...