Female Gohan x Male Saiyan/An...

By Victor_TheRiper

After the arrival of Gohan's Father, Son Goku, back to earth, he then had a little chat with an unknown ally... More

Prologue 1: Andorid Saga
Chp.1 The Saiyan Andorid Is Born
Chp.2 The Rise Of The Androids
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9 Enter Imperfect Cell Pt.1
Chp.10 Imperfect Cell Pt.2
Chp.11 Enter Semi-Perfect Cell Pt.1
Chp.12 Semi-Perfect Cell Pt.2
Chp.13 Semi-Perfect Cell Pt.3
Prologue 2: Cell Saga
Chp.14 Enter Perfect Cell
Chp.15 Cell vs Trunks
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21 Cell Games Pt.1
Chp.23 Gohan's Awakening Anger
Chp.24 Super Perfect Cell
Chp.25 The Unleashed Transformation
Chp.26 Cell's Defeat
Before I Continue...
Chp.27
Chp.28 Goten Is Born
Chp.29
Chp.30 FIGHT ME
Chp.31
Chp.32
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35 Date Night
Chp.36 AfterMath
Chp.37 Lemon
Final Chapter

Chp.22 Cell Games Pt.2

3.3K 88 81
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Goku has quit his fight against Cell, and not only that, he has selected a fighter that will be Cell's next opponent...

Goku: My selected fighter that will fight you and end your terror for good will be....

The Z-Fighters were impatient and waiting for his answer, and Gohan and (YN) holding each other's hands...and then Goku says...

Goku: Mr.Satan! Get out here you!

Hercule: Diarrhea!

Goku: Well shit, original plan then...Gohan! Get out here! You're up sweetie!

Gohan: I'm sorry we're a little bit up here, what did he just said??

(YN): I think he just said-

P.Cell: Gohan? Out of the entire list you picked...HER?!? She wasn't even on the list, YAMACHA was on the list!

Yamcha: Wait why was I-

P.Cell: Halftime entertainment!

Yamcha: ...Frankly I'm happy to be included.

Goku flies towards the others...

Goku: Alright Gohan, he's all yours. Have fun hun.

Gohan: Dad, I'm gonna ask politely for you to back the HFIL up! What in DENDE's name are you doing??

Goku: I'm sending the strongest fighter we've got here.

Vegeta: Bullshit!

Goku: This, is what you've trained for.

Gohan: Wha-No! That's what you trained for! I was only there to make you stronger, not to fight!

Goku: Oh Gohan, you're just being insensere.

(YN): "Insecure" and no she's not! She didn't agree to fight!

Piccolo: And she's only 12 years old!

Krillin: Goku we don't want to tell you how to become or behave like a parent right now-

Piccolo: I am!!

Krillin: But what will Chi Chi be saying and how she will react to this??

Krillin: Don't worry, trust me on this one, I spent a whole year training her last week. So get out there Gohan, you got this.

Gohan: Do I even have a choice?

Goku: Of course you do, either get out and fight, or let the planet be destroyed.

(YN): Oh my fucking-that's not a choice! That's an ultimatum.

Goku: (YN), you and I both know I don't know what that word means.

(YN): It means threat!! You're basically threatening your daughter to fight, who doesn't even-

Gohan: (YN).

(YN): Gohan??

Gohan: It's alright...I'm gonna fight.

(YN): N-No! But you said-

Gohan: I know what I said to you, but...I guess dads right, I did spent a year with him in the chamber, and I did got stronger. So, I wanna give it a shot.

(YN): ...You sure??

Gohan: Of course. So don't worry, I'll be fine.

Gohan gives a gentle smile to (YN), and (YN) to let it happen...

(YN): Okay, but one more thing: give him hell.

Gohan: I will.

Gohan turns and to then take off her weight pads...

Goku: Gohan wait, before you go...

Gohan: What now?

Goku: ...You're so much stronger than you think you are.

Gohan: Oh well let's see what Cell thinks about it.

Gohan flies over and to come face to face with Cell...

JF: My god! The orange hillbilly sends her own daughter to fight Cell!

P.Cell: So, the biggest and somehow the most important fight in my like walks away, and sends in the worlds strongest bookworm??! ...Fine Goku, I'll play along, but I want you to know while I'll be pounding your daughter, I'll be thinking of you the entire time~

(YN): HEY! Back off you sick fuck!

P.Cell: I'm 6 by the way!

(YN): ...Wah-???

Gohan Mind: Come to think of it, I think I might take the advantage here. He's took more of a beating than my dad, so spending a year with dad in the chamber, I'm at least stronger than he is now. So I'm gonna have to play carefully and probably win this! But it would been better if (YN) joins in, but oh well, maybe next time.

Back with the others...

Goku: Hey Krillin, can you bean me real quick?

Krillin: Oh yea sure, here ya go.

Goku: Thanks buddy....hey Cell!

P.Cell: Hm?

Goku: ...Senzu Bean!

Goku then tosses a Senzu bean to Cell and catches it...

Krillin: NO!!!

Piccolo: WHAT?!?

(YN): THE FUCK!?!?! WHY?!?

Goku: What? Just playing fair, he's tired. He's got post-Goku exhaustion.

Gohan: Dad! He's going to kill me!

P.Cell: Hey he said it not me.

Cell then eats the Senzu bean, and can feel it give him a great power boost...

P.Cell: Oh that's that good shit!! *powers up* Heh, suck it Kale, you bush league super food.

Gohan: *Well...war of attrition is out, so deep end it is...* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Gohan began to power up for her fight against Cell...as she does, (YN) grabs Goku by the shirt...

(YN): Okay you brainless dumb fuck! Which one was it?! Which concussion did you suffer, to think it was a good idea to fucking give Cell a power boost!?!

Vegeta: Why don't you break his shoulder while you're at it-

(YN): Why don't you shut the FUCK up!?

Vegeta: Piss off then!!

Goku: Hey relax (YN), just watch. You're about to watch something amazing.

Piccolo: What's amazing about is watching your 12-year old daughter about to be murdered!?

Goku: Gohan might be 12 years old, but she's also, I don't know, a hundred times stronger than I was at her age.

Piccolo: Goku...

Goku: She's been keeping pace with us since she was a baby, but you should know, you did kidnapped her...

(YN): Goku...

Goku: And after spending a year alone in that chamber with her, I know more than anyone that's she's going to/

Piccolo/(YN): GOKU!!

Goku: What?!

And then, Goku and the rest see Cell already beating Gohan, holding her and swinging punches at her face...

P.Cell: Thinking of you Goku.

Cell then kicks Gohan, sending her crashing to the floor...

Goku: Gohan, you got this sweetie! Just careful with the low kicks next time!

Cell lands on the floor and see Gohan quickly getting up and recover and got into her fighting position....

P.Cell: I gotta say, you're a quite treat to knock around kid and handle some punches, durable like your father, but soft like your mother. But if you think the only way to win is to not play, then I got news flash for ya brat; you're playing the wrong game!

Cell flies up and to shoot a energy beam at her as Gohan moves out of the way and Cell keeps shooting more...

Piccolos Gohan do-

Piccolo sees Gohan actually dodging...

Piccolo: ...

Kami: You must be so proud of her

Nail: You're precious runt is becoming a strong woman.

Piccolo: I mean yeah but...she could be dodging better.

Gohan gets up, and to realize Cell appeared behind her and placing his palm at her...

P.Cell: Game over kid.

Cell shots a stronger wind pressure to Gohan, sending her crashing through a boulder and for it to fall all over her...

(YN): Gohan!!

P.Cell: Sooo, which one of you wants and try to describe the word "filicide" to Goku? How about you, Project S?

(YN): NRGH!! You son of a bitch! I'm gonna kill you-

Goku stops (YN)...

Goku: Hold it (YN).

(YN): Are you mad?!? Gohans in trouble, worse, she could be dead by now!!!

Goku: Oh no she's not. Hey Gohan! Stop hiding your power level and come on out ya goof.

Gohan: *exasperated sighs*

On the boulders, shiny lights come out from the boulders and to explode, and to then see Gohan powered up in her Saiyan form and to approach to Cell...

Gohan: ...Can I say something?

P.Cell: I've been humoring you this entire time, so why not?

Gohan: ...I know why I'm here. I know why my dad threw me to the biggest wild in the woods.

P.Cell: Ooohoho, trust me, I'll huff and puff and blow you down.

(YN): MOTHER-

P.Cell: 6 Damn it!

(YN): 6 my ass!

Gohan: It's cause whenever I get backed into a corner, I snap. And when I do...I hurt people. When I get angry, when I lose my mind, my power skyrockets, everything goes red. The world around me just...fades away, and all I see is the person I'm about to kill. Course, I never beat or killed anyone in the past, but I think my dad knows that if I do-

P.Cell: Let me guess? ...You'd kill me?

Gohan: You said it, not me.

P.Cell: *Chuckling* Well threaten me for a good time. At first you had my curiosity, but now you've got my erection.

Gohan: Y-You mean you're atten-

P.Cell: Oh you know what I'm about!

Cell points his finger at Gohan, and to shoot a finger beam at her as Gohan dodges them...

Krillin: Hey that's Frieza's move! The one it killed Vegeta! Remember Vegeta?

Vegeta: I was there.

Krillin: You should look out for that.

Vegeta: Didn't he blew you up?

Krillin: Whoa Ho Ho yes he did.

Vegeta: Then you should look out for that!

As Gohan kept dodging the beams, she then got caught off guard as Cell appears informer and to then grab and wrapping his arms around her...

P.Cell: So let me get this, you snap, I die? Is that a gist of it?

Gohan: That would be the process of events, yes.

P.Cell: Well then, let's see what breaks first!

Cell then gives Gohan a brutal bear hug, squeezing her body as she screams in pain...

Goku: *Still according to cake.*

Goku then sees and realizes (YN) grunting, clenching his hands and teeth and he glares at Cell...

Goku: Don't worry (YN), everything will turn out okay.

(YN): Don't worry!? Don't worry!?! Look, if you don't do something about this, Gohan will end up being killed, your daughter! And if you don't do something about it, then I'm going to do about it!

Piccolo: And no ifs or buts!

Goku: But-

Piccolo: NO BUTS!!!

Goku: Look I get what you two are getting at, but this is exactly what I've been planning this whole time.

Piccolo: You?! What could you possibly-

Goku: Why did you think Gohan and I went into the chamber after Vegeta and Trunks?

(YN)/Piccolo: Ego?

Goku: Cause if Gohan and I came out first, we'd killed Cell right away, but leaving that job to Vegeta? Well, I mean you saw what happened.

(YN): W-Wait I'm confused here, knowing you were in the chamber, it sounds like you knew this would happen of him screwing up.

Goku: Well it was either him or Krillin.

Piccolo: Oh my god-you knew!?! But how!?? How did you know he wouldn't just kill everyone after becoming perfect?!?

Goku: I had my way, Cell wouldn't pass that up, cause I wouldn't.

(YN): Okay, but why Gohan?

Goku: ...I won't be around forever. Sooner or later, death is gonna...stick you know? Besides, someone's gotta be here when I'm not. When I was in the chamber with her, I realize that person...will be Gohan, and you'll be on her side as well.

(YN): ....

Piccolo: ...Well, seems like you thought of almost everything.

Goku: I just treated like one big fight, kinda like everything in my life.

(YN): But unfortunately, you skipped one small detail you don't know about her.

Goku: What's that?

(YN): GOHAN DOESN'T LIKE FIGHTING, YOU DUMBASS!!!

Goku: ...Whaaaaaaa??? Nooooooo...I mean...does she not?

(YN): Gohan has told me about wanting to spend more time of you, so tell me this Goku: Have you ever, EVEN bother asked her what she likes?!?

Goku: ...B-But...she went in that chamber with me for that whole year-

(YN): Because she wanted to spent time with you!

Goku: W-Wait, what-

Piccolo: I'm on his side! All she ever wanted was to spend time with you, her father, the man who's spent half his life training and the other half dead! Sometimes both!

Goku: I mean...does anyone else-

Krillin: I mean yea...

Trunks: I guess yeah...

Yamcha: Yea...

Tien: Pretty hard to dispute.

Goku: ...I made a terrible mistake.

Piccolo/(YN): "Oh! I mAdE a tErRiBle mIsTake" that's you!

With Goku realizing that Gohan, all this time she just wanted to spent quality father daughter time with him, and for Goku to not see it at all...and felt bad...

Goku: Krillin, bean me now!

Krillin: Oh-Ho-Ho no way man!

Goku: Come on I'm serious now! I'm gonna use it on me this time!

Krillin: "Oh come on I'm serious now not I'm gonna use it on me this time" that's you-

P.Cell: Yoink!

Cell quickly snatched the bag of Senzu beans from Krillin's hands...

P.Cell: Just a quick update, these are now illegal in the tournament, thank you.

Cell hood and flies back to Gohan...

Krillin: ...Okay, that's my B.

Goku: Don't worry, it's everyone's B.

Piccolo: We've literally done nothing wrong.

Tien: Join the club.

Cell then arrives with Gohan as she was in pain from her body being squeezed by Cell...

P.Cell: I see that not all roads lead to Rome. Torture won't do the trick, so lest change it up, shall we? I'm going to drag each one of them down here...and murder them until you finally give me what I want.

Gohan: N-No please-!

P.Cell: Shh Shh Shh Shh...it's okay. I'll save Project S for last...besides, I'll give him one hell of a beating.

Gohan: N-NRRGH!! Stay away from him-

Cell kicks Gohan to the ground...

P.Cell: Sit down! And don't you worry, this won't take a while and-

A.16: Enough!

P.Cell: What the-?!

With a surprise, 16 rushes behind Cell and grabs him tight...

P.Cell: 16!!? L-Listen buddy, I'm thrilled you'd come around and finally showed up, but your timing is less than ideal!

Krillin: Brobot! Be careful!

Trunks: Stop calling him that!

Krillin: Don't judge our bromance!

Piccolo: The hells he doing?!

A.16: Listen! Within me as a high yield nuclear explosive, I'm going to self destruct and take Cell with me, and mostly all of you too...that is my B.

P.Cell: I did not agree to this!

A.16: Your compliance isn't a factor!

P.Cell: You had a big chunk of your head missing how do you remember that!?!

Krillin: Brobot don't! You have so much to live for!

A.16: If I don't do this, Cell will continue to kill and destroy. Also, I call dibs. If I can't kill Goku, nobody will!

P.Cell: We can split him, in half! Together!

A.16: Yu cannot run from this Cell! ...10...9...8...7...

P.Cell: You're being really selfish right now!

A.16: 6...5...4...3...2...1...

P.Cell: NOOOO!!!!

A.16: 0!!!!

As 16 was about to self exploded, which we expected him to do...he kept counting though...just backwards...

A.16: Negative 1, negative 2, negative-a critical error has occurred! Where's the Ka-Boom!? There was suppose to be a Kaboom!

Trunks: ...Oh right, my mom said she took off the bombs you had installed.

A.16: WHO GAVE HER THE RIGHT?!!

P.Cell: Haha, well 16, not that this long embrace hasn't been heartwarming, but I have a child to break, now if I'm correct, were you looking for a "Kaboom"??

A.16: ...If I said no, would you-

P.Cell: Nah.

Cell blasts a beam at 16, destroying 16 into pieces...

Krillin: NOO!!!

P.Cell: Oh 16, I wanted you to be the wind beneath my wings, but all you've done is take the wind out of my sails. Now I don't feel like killing these fools.

Gohan: S-So, does that mean-

P.Cell: Yes kiddo, I'm not going to kill your friends and your daddies, but...they are.

Gohan: Th-They..??

Cell...suddenly began to shoot out whatever he's shouting out of his tail, like if he's giving birth...or say he's doing two things..

Gohan: Oh god.!

(YN): What in the fuck!?

Piccolo: I don't understand! Where's the egg!?

Krillin: Life...finds a way I guess?

Vegeta: To make me vomit!

Goku: Man that looks easy, don't get what Chi Chi was comparing about!

And so, he finished...whatever he was doing...

P.Cell: Oh thank god it's over...gonna feel that for the rest of the day. Now Goku, I've decided that your insistence on fighting your progeny would be the best returned in kind. So behold....my children!

P.Cell: Now gather around children, daddy's set up a play date for you all. Now make sure you share your toys, don't leave daddy's sight...and bring me the bodies.

Gohan: *gasping*

P.Cell: But more importantly, have fun!

(YN): BASTARD!

(YN) rushes down and to fly after Cell, but three of the Cell Jr's got in his way and together to drop him down to the ground...

Gohan: (YN)!!!!

And so, The other Cell Jr's fly over to the z fighters and to starts attacking them...one of them blocks Vegetas punch...

Cell Jr: Veeeeegeeeeetaaaaa

Vegeta: ...Wh-Wha-

Cell Jr: I'm fighting you.

With each Cell Jr fighting the z fighters and Three of them teaming up against (YN)...Gohan couldn't bear to watch this, she didn't want any of this to happen...

Gohan: N-No please! Stop it! I take it back what I said about my hidden power! I don't want to fight you! This is my dads fight, not mines! So I'm begging you, just rein them in, give my dad a bean and-

P-Cell: Aaaand there it is!

Gohan: H-Huh??

P.Cell: That right there, that is why I despise you! You know what they have in common? The Saiyans might be fools, the humans might be weak, the namekian might not belong, and that half Saiyan half android being a fool and weak, but they're still fighting! Not just for their lives, but for this dung hill of a world. But none of them, NOT ONE OF THEM, shares that trait with you so vile, it drives me to retch! You Gohan...are a coward!

Gohan: N-No! I'm just a pacifist!

P.Cell: So a coward patting herself on the back, congrats pint-size, you can stand proud next to the bodies.

Meanwhile with Hercule...

JF: Dear god! It would seem Cell has gone full septo-mom! With 10 sinister spawns! Mr.Satan, do you have a plan to deal with those...those...terrifying prepubescent predators!?!!

Hercule: W-Well...Uh...you see Jimmy! Those aren't actual predators, they're dwarfs, their working on his behalf! And boy let me say, I bet you he isn't even payin half their industry! I tell ya, the wymay little people are being treated in show business, disgust me! Now I'm gonna leave, and head to their agents and give 'em a piece of my-

A.16: Excuse me.

Hercule stopped walking away, as he, JF and the cameraman notice 16's head on the ground informer of them...

A.16: I seem to be without a body...but I have no time, could one of you to give me a hand? I must get close to the girl. So one of you need to get me there. I believe I know a way to finally put an end on this madness.

JF: Are ya crazy?! What makes you think we're going to go anywhere near that war zone?!?

Hercule: ....I'll do it.

JF: Wha?! M-Mr.Satan...!?

And at last, he's dropped the balls...

Hercule: I have a daughter at home,a little girl at the age of that girl over there as well. And right now, I'm being told I might b able to save this world. And all I gotta do is throw this robots head in splitting distance of that crazy killer bug monster. It may sound crazy...but I ain't no wuss, cause I am the worlds Katrina arts champ, Mr.Satan! And besides, what I tell ya Jimmy...it's all but tricks.

Hercule then rushes over and tries to get near Gohan....speaking of...Gohan started seeing her friend being beaten, her father as well, and (YN) too, as he had trouble trying to get a reach of her, but can't, she grunts and yells at Cell...

Gohan: H-Hey you!!

P.Cell: Hmm?

Gohan: I-I'm gonna...rip off your head..and uh-

P.Cell: Oh yeah? Cmon cmon, you can do it. I believe in you.

Gohan: And...and decapitate...

P.Cell: Mmm??

Gohan: On your...lunch.???

P.Cell: *disappointedly sighs* Now you're just embarrassing us both. Seriously, how is it hard to piss of a 12 year old brat?! You should be a stomping mess from me taking a toy away! Meanwhile your friends, daddies and your lover boy are getting beaten! And all you can do is...

Cell notices Gohan quietly crying and tears running down her eyes...

P.Cell: Cry?? Are you crying?! Are you serious !?! Okay that's it! Kids, we are going home! So clear your toys away, and clear I mean "Kill them all" so I can blow this shithole planet and find something better to do. Water my fucking Sunday.

Gohan: W-Wait hold on! I'm...one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to-

P.Cell: Everything! You say to me! Pisses me off! You had your chance kid, and in the end...you don't matter anymore.

A.16: Wait!

Suddenly, 16's head gets tossed and bounces on the ground and to then got close to Gohan and faces her...

A.16: Thank you for your assistance Mr.Satan!

P.Cell: Kids afterwards, throw a quarter on that buffoon.

Hercule: Damn!!

P.Cell: As for you 16, heh, I'm glad you're still....I mean I was gonna say kicking but-

A.16: Gohan...

P.Cell: Fine, fine then talk over me, Jeez...

Gohan: I-It's you...What-

A.16: Grow.Up.

Gohan: Wh-Wha??

A.16: You act like you're the only one suffering, but I believe trunks has some stories for you, and assume that it ends with "and then she died, too" and before you start whining about your father, again, I get it. Take a moment to consider that my father made me into a soulless killing machine to kill your father. And that doesn't even come close to the compete trade by of fatherhood that is Vegeta.

Vegeta: You wanna come up here and say that to my face?!

A.16: I am a head!

Vegeta: Then maybe you should quit while you're at it.

(YN): He's not wrong though.

Vegeta: Fuck off!

A.16: ...Anyways, Cell was right Gohan, you think you're better than everyone else, but there you stand: the good woman doing nothing, while evil triumphs, and you rigid pacifism crumbles into blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns. You were a coward...to your last whimper. Of fear and love, I fear not that I will die, but all I have come to love. The birds, and things that aren't birds, will perish with me. So please Gohan...stop holding back, and do me this favor...protect the birds for me.

With 16's final speech....Cell approch to his head, and to viciously stomp him into pieces, as 16's chip started buzzing....and to then turn off for good...and died, leaving Gohan gasped....

P.Cell: *Chuckling* I'd say he's gone to a better place but...we both know he doesn't have no soul.

Gohan stood quiet...and yet, he's felt this..feeling, this feeling that is about to merge out, spread everywhere in her brain, this feeling was mere seconds away to explode...and then he hears (YN)...

(YN): GOHAN!!!!

Gohan: (Y-YN)?!

(YN): GIVE IN TO YOUR ANGER...LET IT FLOW THROUGH YOU!!! DO IT!!

With that said from (YN)....Gohan then felt...anger,....yeah, anger.....anger was the key answer that was feeling in her...her anger was ready to explode...and ready to let it all out against Cell!

-END OF CHAPTER 22-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 732 8
On a cold November night, Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans, was sent to England by the new Guardian of the Earth, Dende. There Vegeta would find somethi...
85.1K 2.2K 22
"Didn't Raditz tell you old timer?" Goku growls. "I wasn't born on this planet, I was sent here to destroy it. I'm sure that Gohan dropped me on purp...
333K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
7.9K 82 11
Goku was training to fight the Androids when the next thing he know he find himself in a theater with...Other Gokus?! A Mysterious entity brought eve...