THE REINCARNATED MATE || MIKA...

By Anonymous-writer-159

Hailey Danvers never had a good life. So when she died and was reborn into her favorite tv show The Vampire D... More

Character Introductions
Introducing Hailey
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
How the house looks
Vehicles
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Hailey's Personal library
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Everyone's Bugattis
Chapter 11
Dresses and suits
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Chapter 17
Thank you
Chapter 18
Thank you
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note
Chapter 21

Prologue

13K 206 1
By Anonymous-writer-159

HAILEY'S POINT OF VIEW

Little did I know a normal day in my life would turn out to be my last day of my old life and the start of my new and adventures life.

One day I was walking "home" from school im a college student at NYU I major in Computer science and  but anyway I was walking the place I spend my nights I would call it my home but its from a home its more like hell. My parents hate me and the only reason they keep me around is to do all the chores and make them breakfast and other then that they couldn't care if I lived or I died, but anyway I was crossing the street when I heard someone honk and say "WATCH OUT" but before I could even look I felt the impact and thought well I guess this is the end of my sob story of a life and now I get to finally rest in peace..........

Little did I know this was only the start of my new and exciting life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2K 14
Annie was reborn to a life she never thought possible Finn x Oc x Kol Please note I do not own the vampire diaries or the original, and not everythin...
1.6K 109 8
She didn't know how it happened. She didn't want to die. She had a life planned out, goals to accomplish, places to see. Now she could do none of tha...
47K 1.9K 13
stefan salvatore x male oc x kol mikaelson (eventual poly) extended summary inside! i do not own the vampire diaries, all credit to the creator of th...
821K 31.3K 40
Being reborn as a witch should have been awesome maybe, if it wasn't for the fact that I was reborn as Bonnie Bennett, the most judgmental, sacrifici...