In Love With A Bad Girl-(JJK)

By Galaxy_Rose9

jungkook a 19yr old guy goes to college in korea and he was a shy/quite person. one day he met a woman who is... More

Prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 15
part 16(final)

part 14

36 2 0
By Galaxy_Rose9

After Abby found out that jungkook was one of the bad guys and now that misang is dead she finally tend jungkooks funeral all his friends was there and Abby was there she was sad Li was panting her back she hugged him and cry quietly. As the funeral was happening jungkooks sprite appear and he smiled as he saw Abby, taehyung and his brother he sigh and turn around as he saw his parents reaching out for him.

M: you ready son?
Jk: I am.

He walked over to them and gran their hand and disappeared to thin air. After his funeral Abby walked over to his brother and sat next to him.

A: im so sorry about jungkook.
B: no, he was right I didn't show him enough love after our parents die, I just love my girlfriend more and I couldn't show him emotions after our parents die.
A: don't say that, I know you love him. When I was dating him he was such a nice person and kind he didn't look like the person to join musang I wish I knew sooner but it was to late..
B: it's okay, after all this we will move on.
A: yeah. So what you okanning to do now?
B: im moving to the states with my girlfriend after everything that's happen.
A: I see.
B: what about you?
A: ill just stay here and move on and find love again.
B: good

Abby smiled and she left as she saw li she smiled and went to him.

A: let's go.

They went to the car. Flashback of what happen when Abby was being chased by musangs men after they shot them, her and li went to a dark alley and as Li's hand was on the wall and Abbys back was behind it he looked down on her and she blushed at how close they were, li just looked at her and Li lend in and kissed her Abby kissed back and pull him closer Li hold her cheek and as they broke the kiss Abby was shock at what happen and so after that she try to avoid it after jungkook got killed. Li got to her house and she got out of his car and they look at each other and she just smiled and left feeling weird and Li couldn't hold back he ran up to her and grab her wrist she turn to him.

L: is this how it's gonna go?
A: what you mean?
L; are you acting like we didn't kiss that day? Avoid me like this.
A: yes I can! You kissed me first I didn't kiss you, but I kiss back because I was just so stress and depressed! What you wanted to do about this? I wasn't in my right mind that day because I was still shock that my dead boyfriend was a bad guy.

Li just scoff.

L: did you kissed me back just because you didn't believe jungkook was the bad guy? You didn't have feelings?
A: no I didn't, but why did you kiss me?
L: no reason.

He let her hand go.

L: fine let's just be like this forever avoid each other all day all year.
A: fine.

They walked away and then in fthe next couple of months Abby and Xing Li has been avoiding each other not talking or looking at each other their friends noticed that Li wasn't in the group anymore, but Abby had went back to her Dark Night again bully everyone because she misses jungkook but is slowly moving on from him. Until one day after school Abby stopped in the front of the campus and saw that Xing Li was kissing a girl she was shock and her friend grab her.

A: what?
F: whats going on with you and Li?
A: nothing.
F: what you mean? Something is definitely going on.
A: its really nothing just drop it.
F: you saw didn't you?
A: what?
F: that girl is Li's new girlfriend.
A: oh.

Her friend looked at her and saw thay Abby was sad about the news.

A: thanks for telling me.

Abby walked pass her and went home her aunt wasn't home she went on a business trip, Abby cry in her room as she looked at pictures of jungkook.

A: I miss you so much jungkook....why did you have to leave me? Crying.

Later she clam down and went to bed next day came and Abby came to school with her eyes really red because of crying she was depressed, li noticed and looked at her as she walked pass him not noticing him but then later she went to the bathroom and changed

Outfit

She did her makeup and breath in and out.

A: we can do this. Become a different woman let's just move on from everything.

Abby got out of the school and this was the first time everyone saw her wearing a dress to school cause the dark night would never. Abby got to class and sat down next to taehyung.

T: wow you've changed
A: yeah I find it that it's time to changed, because this is what jungkook would want.
T: yeah.

Abby smiled at him as he pat her head. Later it was after school and as Abby was walking out of her empty classroom she felt a hand grab her wrist frim behind and pull her back in the class she turn.

A: Li?
L: I can't take this anymore Abby.
A: what?
L; I know me and you decide to avoid each other from now on but I can't lose my friend...that girlfriend of mine didn't even fine me interesting so...I broke up with her after seeing her kissing another dude she's a play girl Abby.
A: you moved on li.
L: I know, I know. But I cant see you suffer like this I want to be here for you Abby.
A; then give me a reason why you kiss me a few months back?

Abby had tears flowing her eyes, li looked at her and he looked down holding her hand now as she looked at him then her looked back at her.

L: I...I kissed you that day because I had feelings for you, for a long time now snice junior year of high school but I couldn't bring myself to tell you this because you were my best friend. After finding out you were dating jungkook that day I was jealous but I held it in and I have been there with you. I became a bully because I wanted to be near you more and see what our friendship brings and it just got us closer together.

Abby looked at him.

L: I didn't want to tell you this because I thought you were gotta regect me like to all the boys you rejected at school.

Li finally let it out and then he felt Abby put her hand on his cheek he looked at her and she was smiling.

A: I know jungkook wanted me to be happy after he passed...and I know that he knows that I am now.
L: what?
A: im sorry you had to be sad about all those years but.....I like you too Xing Li, after he team up with musang  I couldn't face him anymore but I kissed you back because I catcher feelings too. I'm sorry I didn't notice your feelings sooner, will you forgive me?
L: yes.

She smiled and he smiled and pull her in for a kiss Abby kissed back and that was when Li grab her and sat her down on the desk the kiss became hotter they both dropped their bags and started to make out.

L: you look beautiful in this dress.

Abby just giggled and then he grab her again and he sat on the teachers chair while Abby was grinding on him, then li broke the kiss.

L; did you lose it to him?
A: yes. He was my boyfriend that time okay?
L: okay.

They kissed again and so Abby undo his buttons on his shirt and open it he smirk in the kiss as he put his hands under her dress to feel her skin, then Abby stopped kissing him.

L: what?
A: where did you park your car?
L; near the pool. Why?

Abby smirk.

A: let's go to your car.

He knew what she meant and they grab their bags and ran to Li's car Abby was laughing as Li catch up to her. They open the backseat of the car   and Abby just lay down on the seat and Li went ontop of her and he closed the door. 20mins pass the car stopped moving they finished as they got dress.

L: shit.
A: well that's how you start a relationship.

They both looked at each other and laughed then drove home. As months goes by they were both finally dating and as their dating process Xing Li asked abby to move in with him and she say yes, they moved in together did alot of things together as all couple would do together is to spend time together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 65 27
(This story is inspired by the anime Vampire Knight so there are also hints from this anime in this story.) Lee Yn, the new classmate from Cross boar...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
117K 2.5K 34
She was nerd that went to Bangtan high. She gets bullied by Jungkook and friends . Their names were Bts and Got7. She lived a doubel life. A fighte...
1M 26.4K 29
Lee Jieun is a nerd, but not completely a 'nerd'. She just wears big, black glasses. She's a top student. But when she's outside of her school, she i...