𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀 | ʳᵃᵖʰᵃᵉˡ ˣ ʳᵉ...

由 _callmesa

/duh-loh-nee-uh/ • n. the fear when people genuinely like you and you can't fathom why. thinking you aren't... 更多

author's note
𝕯olonia
──── act i
i. rise of the turles
ii. rise of the turtles pt. ii
[003]: turtle temper
[004]: new friend old enemy
[005]: i think his name is baxter stockman
[006]: metalhead
[007]: monkey brains
[008]: never say xever
[010]: panic in the sewers
[011]: mousers attack!
xii. it came from the depths
xiii. i, monster
xiv. new girl in town
xv. the alien agenda
xvi. the pulverizer

[009]: the gauntlet

212 9 0
由 _callmesa

tw: swearing? blood
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

the cut on your leg had started to heal but it was deeper than you thought; after some days you still had a slightly open injury.

that's why during training you tried to do less attacks and more defensive trick.

you still hadn't told anything to the others, not wanting to make them put you in the sidelines with everything that was happening up in the surface.

god why where you always so useless? always the one that ends up hurt. always the one that's a burden.

you shook your head to not get lost in your thoughts.

you were watching raph and leo do some more training, they had asked you if you wanted to fight with them but you had declined getting some confused glance thrown in your way.

still you set down near the wall, your pen and notebook in your hands as you hoped to get out of your art block.

you didn't.

you were getting really mad over this, ever since you had gone out to the surface you hadn't done a single drawing and it was making you crazy.

not for the drawing alone but for the fact that your millions of thoughts were blocking you even in something as simple as this.

luckily donnie came into the room stopping the brothers' training and your millions of questions.

he found you set in a corner and he gave his brothers a look that you didn't quite catch, they did a conversation with their eyes something along the lines of

'why isn't she training with you?'

'she didn't want to'

'why?'

'we don't know but she's acting real strange'

'so i'm not the only one that think so, interesti-'

"alright guys will you stop this 'brothers telepathy' thank you?" your voice interrupted their conversation.

leo and raph turned around to find you up in your feet with crossed arms.

you tilted your head as nobody dared to say anything and you rolled your eyes before opening your mouth.

"dee, did you needed something? what are you doing here?"

the realisation hit him and a smile came to his face at the idea of showing you his new creation.

"oh yeah, right! check it out, we are about to take our ninjutsu to a whole new level."

"cool." commented leo.

"last night, i figured out how to make ninja smoke bombs!" he screamed before showing you, he threw an egg to the floor and a purple smoke appeared before the same cloud appeared behind you with him in it.

"that's so crazy" you murmured speechless.

leo nodded with you while saying a 'wow' to compliment his brother.

"-now, to make 'em, i carefully drill two holes in an eggshell without cracking it, slowly blow out the contents, wait for the inside to dry, then pour in flash powder and seal both holes with wax." explained donatello only to be interrupted by you and raphael.

"blah, blah, science, blah."

"we don't care"

"do it again!" you both said together excitement filling you over.

"what I'm trying to tell you guys is, they take a long time to make, so use them sparingly." he responded.

"i'm making breakfast! who wants omelets?" asked mickey as he walked into the room.

"omelets? mikey, don't!"tried to warn him donnie only for the explosion to stop him.

"uh, I think that was a rotten egg." said michelangelo not understanding, leo laughed side hugging you and raphael's necks you smiled at his show of love hugging him back.

"those aren't eggs, mikey. they're ninja smoke bombs."

realisation hit mickey like a train and if you thought that you were excited mickey was getting crazy.

"shut up!" he said before starting to use the bombs to move around the dojo.

"this" an explosion and he appeared under the three.

"is the best day" another.

"of my life!"

"mikey, stop!" screamed donatello trying to stop his brothers from refining his hard work.

he used a last one making donnie face palm before appearing behind him to hug him and thank him.

"i love you, man. seriously."

you smiled at them and michelangelo made eye contact with you only to get excited again.

"[name] did you see that? now ours dream can come true" he used another smoke bomb to appear near you and squishing you in a hug.

you suffocated for a second before squishing him back to reciprocate the love and excitement.

"anybody knows what they're talking about?" asked donatello watching you hug each other with big smiles.

"nop"

"uh hu"

said the two brothers together.

a scream caught your attention making you and mickey break from the hug, and ran out of the room.

you found yourself look at a scared april, she set on the sofa after alarming all of you.

"you'll never believe what happened to me."

"all right, april, calm down.are you okay?" questioned donnie as he saw in what condition she was.

she didn't answer to his question, to focused on the thoughts in her mind.

"i am being hunted by a giant pigeon!" she said grabbing hold of donnie's arm

yours and raph's laughs could be heard echoing in the lair, that's what she was so scared about?

a pigeon.

you slapped an hand in raph's shoulder as he tilted his upper body before you both noticed the other's faces.

you quickly put yourselves back in your position, you pretended to pick your nails like nothing had happened.

"we can't be the only one who finds that funny."

"it's not funny, guys. there's a creature out there trying to hurt my april."

the red head sent donatello a glare that made him realised and he quickly tried to cover his mistake.

"our april. april."

"this is serious. i'd better get splinter."said michelangelo only wanting an excuse to use the new gadget.

"we don't really need-" tried to stop him leo while you chuckled only for the explosion to happen in the middle of the living room.

he apperead seconds later with his dad near him.

"michelangelo said you wanted to see me" he said making it sound more like a question.

"april is getting hunted" you explained before making your body fall on the sofa, partly because you wanted to end this conversation and partly because your leg was killing you.

everyone followed you making april sit at the center to gave her a sense of comfort.

raph took a comic from the floor before sitting right next to you, shoulder touching.

"do you maybe- i don't know, want to talk about it?" asked donatello slightly embarrassed.

she nodded and you put your focus on her as she explained everything in details.

"his talons were razor sharp. he would have torn me to pieces if he hadn't slammed into the glass."

you and raph started to laugh but as soon as everyone turned around with scowls in your direction you both shut up.

"really? just us?" he questioned while you pretended to be too into the comic to care.

"raphael! [name]! clearly april is upset." scolded you master splinter.

"yeah, guys, that's so insensitive. do you need a tissue?" mickey talked and you knew he only wanted to use donnie's new creation.

you hided your hand behind april's head as you asked him for an high three.

"i think i'm okay." she responded while michelangelo made your hands collide.

"i'll get you a tissue." he said before throwing an egg to the floor, after a second he appeared again, in different place.

raph watched everything while focusing on donnie knowing that he would've stopped in soon; and , too be more comfortable, he moved his arm behind your neck.

"we don't have any tissues. can I make you some soup?" mickey said before getting his hand up ready to strike again.

"stop it!" screamed dontello as he took the smoke bomb from mickey's hand.

"don't worry, april, we won't let anything happen to you." he continued.

you tilted your head in doubt as too say that you weren't so sure of that, making raph quite chuckle near you.

"donnie's right." greeted leo after watching your expression "we're gonna set a trap for this pigeon-man and make sure he never bothers you again."

"well, i know what we can use as bait." donnie immediately made eye contact with you and you smirked as you had a little 'mind talk'.

"oh yeah" you murmured.

"bread crumbs! pigeons eat bread crumbs." michelangelo didn't get your hint proposing his own idea and you looked back at donnie to prompt him to say it.

"i meant april."

"you're gonna let him eat april? what the hell? i thought you liked her!" dramatically replied mickey putting himself in front of the girl to 'protect' her.

"yeah!" was the only thing she said.

"don't sweat it. we've got your back." tried to reassure her donatello while you walked near her.

"yeah sweetheart, we've got you" you patted her shoulder after fake pouting in her direction.

"all right, mighty mutants, let's do this." suddenly talked leonardo trying to use a catchphrase.

"my god leo you're desperate" you commented with a smirk.

"[name]'s right 'mighty mutants'? what, 'dancing dorks' was already taken?" sassed raphael crossing his arms stopping on your right while leonardo rolled his eyes at both of yours comments.

still you all followed leo towards the stars and where about to go out until your sensei words stopped you.

"wait! we do not yet know what you are facing. perhaps you should study your enemy before confronting him."

and you almost had to stop your jaw from falling cause what was he even saying, you had fought everything there was no way a bird would stop you, mostly not now.

"with all due respect, sensei, it's a pigeon." talked leo making you nod with him.

"i have to agree, sorry sensei."

"what you know is dangerous to your enemy. what you think you know is dangerous to you. i fear you are all becoming overconfident." he replied after nodding in understanding in your direction.

"sensei, in the past few months, we've taken down giant spiders, plant creatures, alien robots, and an army of ninjas. maybe we're not overconfident. maybe we're just that good." he replied speaking your thoughts again.

"that's why he's the leader" you murmured in mickey's hear still looking in front of you like nothing was going on.

he nodded agreeing with you as he kept his focus on the front before you both ran out as you realised that the others had left you behind.

-☆彡

april wasn't a good bait.

that was the only thing in your mind as you heard her try to act like one while you were squished against raph's chest.

the boys had insisted on putting you guys in the same hideout for some reason that they didn't want to explain, but it wasn't that the reason for your sighing in exasperation, it was quite the opposite.

was it possible that this girl was good only at getting on your nerves? probably.

"ya know if ya didn't want to be here with me ya could've just say so" chuckled raphael as he took in your stressed expression.

even if there was almost no light in the dumpster he knew all your habit a bit too well and he knew how your body worked.

he only had to observe your shoulder get stiff, and he already knew.

but he had to admit that your clenched jaw and your eyes rolling every time the redhead would said a word was a pretty good clue too.

you moved your eyes from the little opening to him and you breath out a little air realising you were exaggerating quite a bit.

"it's not you raphie, it's just" you looked around not wanting to admit it, you didn't want to let the brothers knew you and the girl had still something going on.

while all of this was happening in your mind raphael's heart had started to beat a little more fast at the use of the 'secret' nickname, it was one of those things that you reserved only for him that for some weird reason made him feel all tingly on the inside.

he looked at you with big eyes prompting you to finish the sentence while you continued to avoid blocking your eyes on his.

but after you accidentally made eye contact it was over, you felt the word try to push itself out of your mouth and you couldn't contain it.

"her?" you continued making it sound a lot like a question.

he hummed in understanding before using one hand to play with the end of your shirt.

"got it" was the only thing he said and it was enough to left you speechless.

he knew that it wasn't over between you and her, of course he had always knew, he was you best friend how could you have been so stupid?

he smirked to you as he realised everything that was going on in your mind and you playfully shoved him away making the both of you chuckle.

"you know if we weren't in a dumpster this would've been quite nice" you confessed looking at him right in the eyes.

"yeah, but we are in a dumpster" he replied bringing your focus on the 'are'.

"yeah" you replied before your smile grew even more "but it's still kinda nice"

the dark blocked partially both of your views and you both missed the embarrassed  expression on each other faces.

but you both felt your own body get a little more hot and before one of you could even think to add something more you heard leo scream.

"now!"

you jumped on the pigeon pushing him down on the road with all your force.

"okay, okay, uncle! jeez louise." he said as he made you all get up, only raph being the one holding him down.

"and you said I wasn't good bait." smirked april to donnie trying to sound smooth.

"cause you weren't?" you replied smirking not looking up to her.

you knew she was about to say something but leo was always there, ready to have your back and stop the situation before you would've want to break the girl like a stick.

"okay, start talking, pigeon-man." he said.

"i have a name." he talked back making you put an hand to push his head down on the road again.

"yeah, we just don't care what it is." talked raphael distracting you for a second, as you took in his figure.

"exactly, or we would've asked, don't you think?"  you fake pouted using a tone like you were talking to a child.

"it's pete." said the pigeon irritated.

"why were you trying to hurt april, pete?" asked leonardo and you had to fight the urge to say something along the lines of 'who wouldn't?"

"i didn't wanna hurt her. i was just bringing her a message. from her father." he replied making you chuckle as you already knew what april would've said next.

"ding-ding-ding we've got ourself a winner" you said sarcastically.

"let him up." said the girl, shocked. not even caring about your little comment.

"we were both guests of the kraang. they poured some ooze on me and turned me into this." explained the pigeon making you grimace at the thought.

"oh, that must have been horrible. being turned into a pigeon."

"actually, I started out as a pigeon." he talked back making you smirk.

"told you the bread crumbs would have worked." said mickey as you put your arm around his neck before bringing his head towards you.

"oh yeah, you did!"

"you've got bread crumbs?" interrupted you the pigeon grabbing mickey from your arms.

"um, my father?"

"oh, right."

after he let the turtle fall on the ground pete the pigeon took a phone in his hand to give it to april, not adding anything else.

from your spot you walked near the girl to look at the screen and for a second you stopped as you saw the imagine of her father.

"something terrible is about to happen. and I don't know what, but it's extremely important that you get out of this city as soon as you can. save yourself. remember, i love you." said kirby from the other said of the phone, you were almost totally sure that it was recorded but the girl didn't seem to care as she replied anyway, blinded by the news.

"i love you too, daddy." she said while she hugged the mobile to her chest.

"do you have any idea what he's talking about?" asked leo to pete.

"i'm just the messenger." he replied.

"we have got to get you out of the city." suddenly donnie was ready to got april out of the city, no question asked.

"i'm not going anywhere without my dad." she replied and you had to agree with her, if splinter was at kirby's place you would've do the same: try and do everything to save him.

"but you heard him, something terrible is gonna happen." responded donnie still wanting to take the girl to safety.

"then we'd better hurry." you didn't know why but in that moment, you had a feeling of saying just that.

you tilted your head looking at april as she sent you a confused look before smiling as a thanks, and in your mind you could've imagine a little blue butterfly up in the air telling you that the redhead will remember this.

"can you tell us where the kraang are holding him?" asked leo.

"i can, but it's gonna cost you a lot of bread." replied pete.

"we're talking about actual bread, right?" responded leonardo a little confused making you chuckle.

"yeah. sourdough."

"done."

suddenly mickey you ran past you grabbing your arm before throwing a smoke bomb down on the street making you all disappear in the dark of the night.

"let's roll!"

you made april stop at the market down the street to buy a lot of breed before getting pete to take you to the place.

when you arrived he quickly said his goodbye before flying off leaving you alone.

donnie started to work on looking at the inside and while they were all concentrated on that you hided behind an aerial to take a look at your leg.

you put your knife under the bandage pushing up to see the inside; for the first time it didn't make your gag reflex go crazy and you smiled at that.

it still wasn't fully regenerate but it was healing pretty fast.

you put everything back in pieces before walking back to the others pretending like nothing was happening.

you missed the look raphael gave you as he noticed you came in from that corner, he could've swear that you were right near him before.

"let's do this." you heard the girl call only to be stopped by leonardo's arm.

"we need you to wait here, april."

"are you crazy?" she replied going against his want "my dad's in there."

"along with who knows how many kraang. this requires stealth and mobility. leave it to the pros."

if it was a normal day you would've throw some nasty comment here and there but it was her dad that you were talking about; it was serious, really serious; so you bit your tongue to stop yourself from saying anything.

"i can't just do nothing." continued the girl still talking back.

"you won't be doing nothing. we need you to lower this rope when we give you the signal." he said taking the rope from his brother's hands.

only then you realised that raph had been holding that object the whole time, too busy with the thoughts in your mind to fully realise whatever was happening around you.

you were not fully focused, and if you were not focused how could you escape a place full of kraang, saving a person too?

"ehy [name] wanna do a superhero landing?" michelangelo's voice brought your mind back on the roof and you smiled after realising his question.

"sure mickey" you responded before jumping down the tube.

you touched the ground in the classic superhero landing , as you and mickey liked to call it, you took a quick look around you before rolling near donatello.

"are you okay?" questioned donnie.

"yeah, just a lot in my mind right now" you breathed out , a noise made you stick your head out of the hide out and you find a kraang about to jump at mickey.

you quickly took your knife ready to throw it before ralph's body fall on it bringing it down.

you all got up and went out of the room trying to look as less suspicious as you could leo was on the front and you were right behind him following his every order.

you succeeded on arriving at the 'control board' or at least what you thought it was since everything looked really alien-ish.

"donnie, hack into the system and see if you can find out about the kraangs' plot. [name], raph, you're with me. mikey, stay with donnie." leo called order here and there not stopping once and you admired him as you realised how well he was starting to fit into his role.

"why do I always get stuck with mikey?" started donatello.

you heard mickey made a sound of prores from near you and you huffed at all of them before talking.

"do we have to do this right now?"

"i don't want him. and i'm in charge."leader or not his attitude never changed.

you smacked him behind his head after his comment and after hearing mickey's complain once again.

"well, then make raph take mikey." responded donatello.

"over my dead body." said raphael making you drag the line.

"i suggest you both shut up before i make you" you talked back dragging your hand over your face while you took count of the time passing.

"you know, i'm starting to think nobody wants to be with me. fine, I'll just go off on my own." michelangelo took a smoke bomb out before throwing it on the floor trying to do an escape only to make a sound behind you "that's a closet." he finished after getting out of the door.

raph took your hand dragging you out while you waved at mickey and donnie from behind his back.

"have fun, you two." and that was the last thing raphael said before the door closed.

you tiptoed around the kraangs' lair looking for april's dad and after some dead ends and some kraang that you had to put k.o. you finally found him.

leo started to find some ways to open the door while you and raph looked out for any kraang.

kirby asked some information about his daughter from inside his cell and you tried to sound as neutral as possible for the turtle's sakes.

kirby got on a little chat with leo and you and raph listened from your place near the door sometimes even adding your answers.

"so you're the turtles that saved my daughter?" he asked.

"thank you for noticing me" you sassed making him chuckle.

"i'm sorry it's just-" he started trying to justify himself but you moved an hand in the air as to move him away.

"it's okay a lots of.." you stopped, not really knowing how ti addressing it "people" you added making it sound like a question "do that."

"so are you like their mother or...?" he asked starting ti sound more fascinated and you quickly took a mental note of how fast his scientist side could took over.

"what? no!" you all hushed together.

"oh sorry it's just that seeing you as his girlfriend was a little strange ti imagine" he said moving his eyes from you to the turtle near you, raphael.

"wha-oh no no, i'm their best friend i live with them" you explained with a smile not understanding why your heart started to beat a little faster while your body hotted.

you were looking directly in the scientist's eyes missing the eye roll from leo and the shade of red on raph's skin; in his mind the same questions that were in yours.

"she's family" addressed lei sticking his tongue out ti concentrate a little more making you smile.

after that except for some little question comfortable silence took over making you slide down the wall and wait pretending ti be bored and hiding the pain that you were starting to feel in your leg.

sadly leo was taking ages to open the door and raph was starting to sound and look impatient as more time passed.

"since it's taking leo forever to pick that lock-"

"he's working on it"

"i'm working on it"

you and leo said together making you breath out a little laugh at the stressed turtle, kirby was looking at the three of you and easily noticed raphael get lost looking at you for a second.

"maybe you can tell us what the heck's the deal with the kraang." he said towards april's dad after shaking his head a little to come back to reality.

"they're aliens from another dimension. when they came here they brought the mutagen with them." replied the scientist.

"why? what's the point of turning people into monsters?" questioned leo not moving his eyes from the lock.

"leo, focus!" you smirked making him huff.

"the mutagen doesn't work the way they thought it would. apparently the physical laws of their universe are different from ours." explained kirby looking at the way you all interacted, this was who her lovely girl had been with all this times?

he had to admit that at the start he had some doubts about those turtles and this weird girl that was always with them, mostly because they took his april without assuring any of them that she would've been safe; but now, looking at the three of you interacting, he felt like the universe gave the both of them a chance, a good one even.

and he was so happy that you had helped her escape, even if you had separated them from one another.

"so what do they want the ooze to do?" asked leonardo waking up the scientist from his mind.

"i wish i knew."

suddenly donnie came running from behind you starting you, you let out a pinched sound mickey mickey laugh before you hit him behind his head.

"leo, raph, [name], they've planted a mutagen bomb downtown. they're gonna use it to disperse ooze over half the city!" said donatello before realising that the father of his crush was there , behind the glass "oh, hi, mr. o'neil. your daughter's really nice." he added bringing his hand behind him.

you and raphael rolled your eyes but you could clearly feel the smile creeping up in your face.

"okay, we have to disarm that bomb. if i could just get this stupid door open."

"have you tried this?" suddenly mickey pushed the bottom on the wall making you all scream at him.

"no!"

the alarm started to echo in the whole place marking you grimace at the power of its sound.

"and that's why no one wants to be with you!" scolded him raphael while leonardo finally opened the door.

that was the last thing you heard as kraangs started to shows up from every side almost blocking you.

you felt an hand on your wrist and you looked in front of you to see donnie dragging you away from the chaos.

you took some turns before you all hided behind some boxes,you and mickey were the last one and when you arrived at the 'hideout' he fall making you fall with him down on the floor.

before you could even think of some sarcastic comment to say raph was pushing the both of you out of the way, making you fall on his plastron.

he slapped mickey before leo did a strange sound trying to told april of your need.

"LEO!" you screamed as you heard the shot coming closer.

"what are you doing?" asked raphael to his brother before talking to the girl through the hole in the ceiling "april, throw the rope!"

the girl put her head out, looking inside the hole; she saw her father standing there under her and her hearth stopped.

they called each other names, with happiness in their voices mixed with the fear in their eyes.

you kept on trying to not get shoot, you felt a bullet pass right against your arm and you looked down to see it scraped, you watched as one was about to hit mr. kirby and you throw yourself at him to make him move.

you both survived the impact without injury and you took him by the shoulder as for a second he went numb.

he was looking down behind you but you weren't really thinking about it until he looked right back into your eyes before pushing you away.

you watched as he got a pistol in his hands, he looked to see if it had any bullet left, it did.

"mr. o'neil, what are you doing?" asked leonardo from near you.

you kept fighting and dodging trying to protect the man not wanting this to be the only option.

"save my daughter. save the city." he said to all of you looking right into your eyes.

you heard april scream something from above you but everything was blacked out as the sound of the fight echoed in your head.

you heard donnie and leo argue about leaving her dad hear but in a flash you were out, april crying against donnie as he comforted her after you had let her dad got taken, again.

you felt an hand on you shoulder and you looked to your right to see mickey's in front of you, his other brothers behind him.

donnie continued his comforting but for a second he looked at you tilting his head to the side in a questing way.

'are you okay?' was what he was saying and even if the others weren't looking at him your nod in his direction was enough to let them relax their shoulder a little bit.

"we gotta go." was what leo said after making sure that everyone was safe.

-☆彡

you all decided that april needed to go back home, she had lost her dad again and you had to defuse a mutagen bomb so not having her around sounded like a good idea.

raph gave you one of the bandaid around his wrist to cover the injury on your arm before you ran to the bomb ready to put an end to this.

you all used some arrows with fireworks on it to take down all the kraangs guarding the bomb, it went easy maybe even too easy if you had to say the truth.

after you arrived to the control panel you let some space for donnie to watch inside while you set down against the wall.

you let out a little breath of relief as you finally took the weight out off your leg, you looked down towards it missing the confused glance the others shared before leo focused back on the mission.

"okay, donnie, it's up to you."

"uh-oh."  was the only thing donnie replied making your heart skip a bit.

"'uh-oh'? donnie, you said you knew how to do this." talked leonardo scolding him.

"i didn't count on a design this complex, leo."

"they're aliens from another dimension. what did you expect? a big round ball with a lit fuse that said bomb?"

"no, but this-"

"boy, i sure hope this argument goes on for another four minutes and fifteen seconds." suddenly interrupted them raphael making you chuckle.

donnie got to work taking a look at everything and you watched as his eyes screamed fear and anxiety.

"it's okay deedee" you said using his nickname from when you were littler, and smiling at him "don't sweat it, alright?"

he nodded determinate before his brothers looked at everything from behind his shoulder.

"careful." said leo just as he was about to touch a wire.

"leo shut up." you replied from behind greeted teeth.

"watch out for those wires." added raphael.

"you too, red." you growled in their direction.

"you guys are not helping." commented donnie before mickey put his hand out ready to push something.

"what if we just push this button?" he questioned before raph stopped his finger.

"don't you thing you've pushed enough buttons tonight?"

after that donnie continued to watch the wires probably trying to figure out the best way and you smiled proudly at him, he was so smart.

you loved when he had to use his brain cause he could prove himself,  he never failed and even if he did you were always there to make him remember that it was okay to take a break sometimes.

clearly his brothers were just as anxious as him as leo talked once again.

"donnie, you're gonna have to speed this up."

"i cannot work with all this pressure!" responded donnie before you heard a noise, you turned your head in its direction only to find xever and bradford in front of you.

"that might be a problem."

you got up from your place on the ground taking out your sword and getting ready to fight.

you couldn't believe this guy, they had the whole day to show up and they had choose now.

your leg hurt like no other but the adrenaline was starting to rise up again making the pain go in the back of your mind.

they jumped at you the fight started.

you all tried to keep them away from donnie while also trying to kick them down, they were strong and you hoped that you could keep them away for enough time.

not caring if you actually kicked their butt or if you were the one ending up kicked.

"you guys picked a really bad time for this." you heard leo say from behind you.

you jumped away just before someone could slice your stomach and you let raph and mickey fight as you ran to help leo.

"oh, sorry for the inconvenience. when would you prefer to breathe your last breath?" sarcasm was evident on xever voice but if he really thought that it was enough to shut you up he was more stupid then you thought.

"actually we're free this sunday at eight pm, obviously if you still can fight after we'll have kicked your butt"

leo chuckled at your comment making you smirk back in his direction before you were both reminded of the situation.

"if that thing goes off, it'll wipe us all out."

"i'd rather perish with honor than live in shame." replied bradford.

raph succeeded on kicking him in the faces and he took a second to talk to donnie.

"will you hurry up and defuse the bomb? we're dealing with a couple of nutjobs here."

"be quiet!" responded infuriated donatello.

you all got kicked down as they both got more aggressive, you continued to try and hold your ground failing as xever gave you a kick on the stomach.

you looked down, tooking a deep breath holding your side, while tuning everything out before you tilted your head back up looking at the others.

"go for the green!" you heard mickey scream before bradford kicked him away.

you ran back into the fight kicking everything that was in your vision, you tried to not get more hurt then you already were almost failing some times.

"guys, guys, mikey was right about something!" donnie screamed before starting to help you.

you don't now for how much more it went on, the adrenaline made you hear your heart bump inside you and your body moved almost without thinking.

your breath finally relaxed only when bradford and fever's backs collided in front of the tank.

they had no where to go.

"you are worthy adversaries, but the fight is ours. - lay down your weapons." talked leo with a smirk.

"never!" replied xever.

"you don't have a choice. you've lost."

"if I'm going down i'm taking you with me." was the last thing bradford said before stabbing the mutagen tank making it break.

the glass shattered man's the lights started to fell off taking the two men with it.

for a second you stopped to look at it as the color of the mutagen looked beautiful to your eyes, for a second you remembered the first time you came in contact with it months before.

remembering the way it reflected on raphael skin.

it felt almost  like he was calling you, you took a step to took a better look before the scream of the enemies made you turn your head.

you followed them down but you quickly realised that the city was safe and you weren't in the right shape to follow those two and fight, again.

"so to sum up, we kicked the butts of the kraang and shredder's top henchmen while defusing a bomb and saving the city." talked leonardo after you all stopped.

"yeah, we're not overconfident." replied raph before moving an arm behind your shoulders.

"we're just that good" added leo winking in your direction.

you smirked before you shoved raphael away to go high three the boys.

you started to celebrate jumping around making you forget of your injuries and the full day that you had witnessed.

you felt like before you went out, when you mickey and donnie would won to a game against leo and raph and you screamed it into their faces to brag.

it felt beautiful, before a voice interrupted you from going home.

"your skills are impressive."

"uh thank you?" you awkwardly asked before the figure jumped down confronting you revealing his identity.

"but they will not save you."

your breath was caught in your throat and for the first times in months your head was completely blank.

the five of you were looking at him wide eyed with nothing on your mind as you knew fighting him and winning would've been impossible.

"oh, man. do you think that's the shredder?" murmured donnie.

"well, it's definitely a shredder." responded raphael.

"there is undoubtedly a fascinating story in how my old nemesis came to teach ninjutsu to four mutant turtles, and a normal girl. perhaps i will let her live long enough to tell it."

"you're gonna have to catch us first. mikey." a smirk was about to appear on leo's face before mickey threw the egg on the ground just to realise that it was just, an egg.

"oops. all right, that one's on me."

you remained still, not fully understanding how this was really happening.

the shredder, the man splinter had been telling you about , was here in front of you.

ready to hurt you really, really bad.

in a second trash jumped in front of all of you fighting the shredder alone to try and distract him as much as he could.

he didn't last long as he was thrown against the hotel sign.

the air was blocked in your lungs coming in and out with difficulties as everything started to blur.

the adrenalin had been the only thing keeping you up but now it felt as it was leaving you.

you tried to scream when raph's back hit the metal but you didn't know if something really came out of your mouth.

you watched all the brothers fight every single one of them getting kicked as you tried your best to hold the sword in your hand.

your weapon trembled as everything was starting to be too much.

in a moment you started to feel every single scratch.

the bandage on your arm felt like it was stopping any blood from going to you fingers as you tried to move them on the end of your sword.

the pain in your leg started to increase more every second making you grunt.

and your eyes lost their focus.

your breath became more erratic and your brain couldn't really comprende anything that was happening.

you took a deep breath trying to launch yourself at the man, but before you know it you were far away from him on the floor, holding your side.

you looked around seeing your sword on the other side of the roof before noticing the red masked turtle more near you.

again your mind couldn't kept track of everything and it started to chop some moments as you were near the terracing holding his head on your thighs.

mickey was near the both of you, smiling at his brother's open eyes.

another cut thanks to your dizziness and you were jumping on the shredder's back kicking him.

you fall down and after you was raphael than mickey.

all of you tried your best to protect one another but it was useless to say that you were all badly injured.

you took a moment to look into the shredder's eyes as the brothers helped michelangelo escape from under other metal bars.

they all got up behind you before you all jumped at him but even all together you couldn't win.

he was too powerful and you were just kids.

mutated, trained, kids.

you got throw again, you looked down as you tried to get up holding your weight on your elbow.

your other hand was holding your stomach as you spitted on the ground.

a bitter taste made it's way on your tongue but only when you looked you realised that it was blood.

you looked up seeing leo get hold against the wall and you put all your force on trying to get up.

you grunted in pain as everything became a mix and you stopped hearing.

the beating off your heart was the only thing you could concentrate as you moved your legs trying to do something.

to not just be a useless body.

you rolled your body looking up making both your elbow touch the floor, you took a deep breath trying to reconnect with reality but before tou knew it something moved in your line of vision.

you looked your feet and you saw something purple and brown covered in mutagen.

they screamed in pain and in your body everything recharged.

you scattered away from them not noticing the turtles behind you until two hand took you from under your arms getting you up.

nobody had noticed the drops of mutagen that had fallen against you, not even yourself.

you just looked at the shredder too se him distracted and you all took it as your clew.

so you started to run.

and you ran and ran and ran, like you had never did before.

you didn't stop for anything.

not when your leg started to scream at you to do it.

not when you had to hold your side as the pain became more evident.

not even when you coughed and blood made it's way out of your mouth.

not even if you should have.

because seconds after you started to blink more rapidly, and black spots started to obscure your whole vision.

as your body fell down.

-☆彡

the turtles were back to the lair.

they didn't know how they survived it, how they survived the whole day and mostly how they survived the scene of your body covered in injury.

they were you family, they were supposed to keep you safe.

that's what repeated again and again in all of their minds.

donnie patted your head gently looking at your sleeping form on his legs.

raph kicked the arcade game in anger and frustration grunting to keep his scream at bai.

he just wanted to let it all out.

you had made them thought that everything was okay not saying anything about your legs.

they knew only thanks to donnie that was the one to patch you up.

you were the only one with bandage
and painkillers, they knew that if you had been awake you would've told them that they need it too; ending up being the one to patch them up.

but you couldn't.

because right now you were still sleeping as your body tried to retake all the energy that it had used.

you had murmured some words here and there letting the boys take some breaths of relieves but nothing more.

leonardo walked in looking at all his family and the shape everyone was in and his heart shattered.

he watched raphael sit down while his green eyes started to water.

splinter entered the room putting an hand on leonardo'a shoulder and raph couldn't help but watch the interaction think of how your hand would feel against his skin in that moment.

he was starting to miss every single thing.

"you were all very lucky."

"well, i think we define that word differently, sensei." raphael tone was bitter and he looked angrily at his master whitout shame.

"few have ever faced the shredder and survived." replied sensei.

"he was just so fast." commented mickey after he took a look of your body.

"it was like he was everywhere at once." added donnie.

april put her head between her hands holding her red hairs in her wrists.

she could feel her eyes become glossy and she took a deep breath to calm herself.

"you were right about us being overconfident, sensei." confessed leo.

"there are some things we're just not ready for. perhaps. but that no longer matters. it is clear now that the shredder is a problem that will not go away. so prepare yourselves, my sons. because as of this moment we are at war."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

a/n:
7660 wordss!
i know i made you wait guys and i'm so sorry.
i always say that the next chapter is coming sooner but then it takes me more then a week to post.
anyways:
you don't understand how much i love writing some silly little interactions between the reader and the boys, they're so cute i love them.
also, mutagen contact???? no. (yes!!)
from this chapter on a lot is gonna change.
hope you like it.
thanks for your time like always <33

-sa :)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

670K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...