The Lycan's Mark

By Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... More

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Twenty-Seven

5.7K 233 21
By Kayy_B

Chapter Twenty-Seven

He was going to break the mate bond?

That was possible?

How?

Why?

The last question sent an uncomfortable feeling through my body and I found myself recoiling to the idea. I wanted to break the mate bond and be as far away from Vladamir as possible so why am I not jumping for joy right now?

My stomach felt as though it was in knots as I stared at him. "I-How are you going to do that?"

"The Witch will break it." Vladamir simply said as if this knowledge was widely known.

I figured as much, dumbass!

"But how? I thought you couldn't break the mate bond unless someone..." I trailed off as I remembered the way the bond could be broken. It only ended in death.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I moved away from him and glanced around the room to find something I could use to hurt him with. I knew I couldn't kill him or seriously injure him but I could inflict enough pain to give me a head start.

"Why?" Vladamir questioned in confusion. "What are you looking for?"

"I'm not stupid." I informed him as I grabbed the lamp on the bedside table. "The only way the bond can be broken is if someone dies and I don't want to die."

Understanding dawned on Vladamir's face before a smirk fell on it as he eyed the lamp. "And you think that will help you."

Keeping one eye on him, I unplugged the socket so I could actually hit him with it. "If anyone should die, it should be you. You did this to me, I didn't do anything to you."

"You seduced me."

"No I didn't! You-" I stopped and took in a deep breath.

Forget about that Leah, focus on staying alive!

"Whatever. We clearly have different versions of what happened but at the end of the day, you bit me and marked me. I didn't do that to you."

"You did bite me." Vladamir told me, his smirk growing bigger on his arrogant face.

Oh yeah.

Vladamir gave me a knowing look as if he knew what I was thinking. I rolled my eyes before taking a step back. "Don't come near me. We had a deal, remember? You said you would leave me alone for a very long time."

"I am not going to kill you Leanne."

Shaking my head, I took another step back. "I don't believe you."

"If I wanted to kill you, you would be dead. Now put that down and get changed." Vladamir was no longer smiling.

For some reason my heart was telling me to believe him. "Then how will you break it."

"That does not concern you." Vladamir sounded as if this conversation was tiring him out.

"If it doesn't concern me then why do you need me?" I pointed out. "Do it without me."

"Enough."

Vladamir moved towards me and my body reacted instantly. The lamp smacked his face with a huge force that I didn't know was possible, my strength was unreal, and shattered everywhere. Glass sprayed onto the floor, the bed and onto Vladamir's face. The face that was glaring at me with unrestrained anger.

Oh shit.

Now he's definitely going to kill me.

Before I could explain my actions or apologise, Vladamir tossed what was left of the lamp onto the floor and threw me onto the bed. Multiple sharp pain was felt throughout my back and I couldn't help but groan in anguish.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed out before he could do anything. "I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!"

Vladamir loomed over me, his eyes were pitch black and shards of glass was stuck in both cheeks. "I do not have plans to kill you Leanne however that can easily change."

"I swear it was an accident." Getting into a sitting position, I stretched my back and groaned at the dull pain I was feeling.

Vladamir sent me a look that had me clamping my mouth down and not letting a sound through. "I will be back in ten minutes." He informed me as he began to pull the pieces of glass from his face. I cringed as I saw the gaping wounds.

"Okay." I whispered thankful that he didn't retaliate or hurt me back.

Vladamir left the room without another word and I let out the breath I was holding. "Shit." I whispered to myself as I stood up, careful not to stand on the broken glass.

I made my way over to the mirror and took my top off. My reflection scared the hell out of me, here were a few pieces of glass sticking out from my back. "Urgh." I groaned as I slowly pulled one of them out. The pain that I felt when I first landed on them was no longer there but it was still freaking me out.

I managed to get most of them out except one that was in the centre of my back. I twisted and turned to try my best to reach it but I couldn't. I moaned mentally when I realised that I would have to ask Vladamir to grab it for me.

Did I need stitches for the other three cuts or were they shallow and would heal on their own? Either way I should probably put some plasters on it so it didn't get infected.

Quickly put my clothes on and taking extra care with my top, I left the room and headed towards the kitchen. Vladamir was typing on his phone when I entered the room and cleared my throat. There was no acknowledgement from Vladamir so I tried again.

Again, nothing.

This man was such a child! I said it was an accident why was he still mad?

"Vladamir!"

This time Vladamir did look up. I blinked as I realised that there were not cuts or marks on his face, it was as it nothing happened to him.

"Damn, Lycans heal fast." I muttered to myself.

"Yes we do."

"That's good." I said as I let out a weak laugh. "I need your help. I need some plasters to cover the cuts up on my back and there's still a piece of glass stuck, can you get it out?" I added the word 'please' after a few seconds.

"You will not need any coverings, they will heal on their own." Vladamir informed me as he came closer towards me.

"I don't want it to get infected though." I explained as I turned around and lifted my top up.

"It will not."

Not wanting to argue with him, I didn't respond. I shivered slightly as Vladamir's fingers traced my back softly. His fingers touched the area where the glass was stuck before pausing.

"Does it hurt?"

Shaking my head I said. "Not really, just feels uncomfortable."

I had barely finished the sentence when a sudden flash of pain emerged from my back. "Fuck!" I screamed as I tried to move away but Vladamir wrapped his arm around me and stopped me from moving.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Did that hurt?" He asked, his voice filled with humour.

God, he was such a sick bastard!

"Let go of me!"

Vladamir chuckled and tightened his hold on me. "Stop moving, I will take it out."

"No! I'll do it myse-"

Vladamir pulled the glass before I could finish and spun me around so I was facing him. "That was fun."

He was a sadist, there was no doubt about it. What I did to him was unintentional and he knew it, he didn't have to do that to me.

Screw the uncomfortable and unsettled emotions I was feeling when I found out he was going to break the bond, I wanted to break it right now. The quicker he got out of my life the better.

Pulling my top down, I moved away and glared at him. "You're an arse."

Vladamir smirked before looking down at his phone that began to vibrate. He switched it off and looked back at me. "Let's go."

"Wait." I called out. "You didn't explain how you were going to break the bond."

"Leanne, yo-"

"Just explain it to me. Once you have I will go willingly with you and I won't ask anymore questions." I told him. Unless it's something that harms me, then I'm off to somewhere where you can't hurt me. I mentally added.

Vladamir let out an exasperated sigh. "There is a chance the mate bond between us can be broken however the bond itself will still there."

I frowned in confusion. "I don't understand. How can it be broken between us but still be there?"

"Transference."

"Huh? I don't get it."

"I will transfer our bond to someone else."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Early update! I hope you guys liked this chapter

Do you believe Vladamir? Who do you think he wants to transfer the bond to? Will he actually do it? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next 

To read ahead please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b there are currently 50 chapters there!

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 123K 99
Nova thought once she settled into her new role as Luna that all would be well, but with disappearances and a threat of vampires on her pack's border...
92.2K 4.1K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
2.8K 300 26
Heading out on their annual trip, Khalia Schaffer cared about only three things this summer: Friends, weed, and a damn good time. Meeting and linking...
26.3K 400 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...