Trust or danger?

By GiaKon

One is a psycho and another is smitten with you! But which one is who? Should you trust Jungkook or Taehyung... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - YN POV
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 26

22 10 46
By GiaKon

Yoongi almost ran to the others.
"Ok, we are in deep shit. We should have never came to HK with Taehyung. Now, we need to run!"

"What are talking about, Yoongi?" Namjoon gave him a stare.
"Well, I just talk with Beomyong, you know, Jk uncle? And when he heard the name of Xie, he went mad. I knew that bitch was dangerous. He said we need to get out of here and he will take the first flight and come here. We just need to hide until then!"

"What did you do, Suga?" Jhope was scratching his head.
"Maybe he is just overreacting? Why did you call him?"
"Cause I know for sure that woman is not Tae's aunt! Can't you all just see it? She is young, our age! Her voice doesn't match!"

"I can say that Yoongi is right. Not only her voice, but also her body. I mean..." Jimin was mumbling.

"Yes, Jimin! We know. Tae told us. You fucked her?" Namjoon was snorting.
"I did. And it was truly... not a woman. A girls body. That I can say for sure."

"Yeah... good for you. Seems she satisfied you. But, how yn?" Namjoon was clenching his jaw.
"Or did your love for her went into thin air while reaching in Hong Kong?"

Jimin was hurt by Namjoon's words. But he couldn't say anything back. He was right. Was this prove he didn't love yn enough?
"So, what are we going to do, then? Trust Taehyung or go with what Jungkook uncle told Yoongi?" Jin came to them.

"I think we should wait here. Taehyung won't let us be harmed, no? Also, can we trust that guy?" Jimin said.
"I'm for going into hide." Yoongi was staring at them. "And we should, until she won't spot us roaming free."

"I agree with Yoongi. I don't know, she is rather scary. We can't trust her, also Tae may not be able to know her plans." Namjoon was ready to go out.
"I think one of us should stay here. Who is gonna tell Tae?" Hobi was having doubts.

"Ok. Then we should do it this way. Jimin could stay? He got her attention. Maybe play her some more? Just to buy us time. How about it, Jimin?" This was Hobi idea.
"I don't think it's right. She could feel something is off, Jimin being all over her, so suddenly." Namjoon didn't know what he should do.

"Maybe I should stay?"
"No, you can't! Joon, we need you!" Yoongi snarled.
"Fine. You all go. Don't make it obvious. I don't know if you can pass the security. Leave everything behind and just take some cash. I will wait for Taehyung to come and then, I don't know? Try calling the room a few hours later." Jin was thinking about any route they could play.

"This seems legit. Sure. Let's try it this way. Maybe we should go out one by one?"
Yoongi was watching the lobby.
"Let's go two by two." Namjoon whispered while grabbing Jimin's hand.
"Fuck this shit! Tell me again, why are we running?" Hobi was giggling, while following Yoongi.

"You think it would be better to stay?"
"I truly don't know. I feel like this shit will blow out. I just hope Jungkook and yn are safe."
"Same, Hoba. Same!"

They all managed to sneak out, and when they wanted to leave, they saw Jin running to them.
"Don't leave me alone with the witch!"
"Ohhh, I just knew! Jin, shut up!" Namjoon was facepalming.

"Jin, what's wrong?" Hobi and Jimin were laughing.
"You can't leave me here alone!!!! What's wrong with you all?"
"Of course! Let's just, go! But where?"
"I don't know. The airport?" Yoongi didn't want ask Beomyong where they should meet.
"Fine, let's find a cab, then!"

They managed to reach the airport, unnoticed. Or, so they thought. They searched the arrivals from Seoul, and went to the terminal. But, they don't know whom should they expect?
Hours went by, and they were more and more scared. People started to take notice of their presence, so only being spotted by army or press should happen now.

***
It was already the crack of down. Xie woke up, still being pinned down by Taehyung's arms.
"Tae... I need to use the restroom. Let me get up."
"No." He mumbled and just drag her closer to him. He rolled her on her belly, getting on top of her.

He crushed her with his weight, burring her body into the mattress.
"I need some help..." and Xie could feel his hard dick on her ass.
"But... I just need to use the..."
"Shhh... I don't fucking care."

Taehyung grabbed her face and shoved his tongue inside her mouth.
"Kiss me. Need me, desire me!" He was rubbing his dick on Xie clit.
"Hmmm... you're still full of juices and my cum."

He grabbed Xie waist, making her rise up the ass more.
"I love you arching your cute back for me, like this is ready to take me in."
He pushed his hard dick inside her, two moves and he was all inside her.

"I can feel me bulging here..." he was pressing her belly.
"Do you like me to fill you up?"
"I... need to pee! Please, take it out!"
"Ohh... baby. I won't. He got you up from bed, still being inside you. He went to the bathroom. Reaching the toilet, he spread Xie legs.
"Here. I was a good boy. I brought you here. Now, pee!"

"But, Tae, I can't!"
"What you mean you can't? We're you lying to me?" He grabbed her by the neck, but didn't squeeze it hard.
"No.. but. I mean! You're inside me!"
"Ohhh. No problem here! I will stay still. Now, pee, if not, we are back to bed!"

Xie covered her eyes with her hands. She never felt more ashamed in her life, almost! This was the second more embarrassing moment in her life!

But she just couldn't hold it anymore, so she managed to pee.
"Good girl." Tae grabbed her waist and pushed his dick more into her.
Xie was gasping for air.
"Should we have some fun here?"

Taehyung placed her on the washing machine. He spread her legs open, teasing her clit with his fingers. He put the tip inside, and went to her breasts. He grabbed them, pulling in the nipples and teasing them.

His mouth was all over her, kissing and biting. Xie was to overwhelmed. She felt like Tae was just eating her alive.
"I never felt this way, until now. Is the attraction more powerful, just because we are cousins? If he knew, would he still fuck me this way?"

She gave in. Grabbed Taehyung's hair, pulling him on top of her. She gave him two hickeys next to the ear.
"You don't play fair..." he was pouting.
"Why?"
"I can't give you some! Your husband would kill me."
Xie chuckled.
"He won't. Aren't you just to scared?"

I'm not. And he pulled her jaw, nibbling on her neck. He gave her one hella of a hickey. Not even makeup could cover it.
"Thank you, cousin."
"What?" Tae eyes pinned hers.
"What did you said?"

"I said... thank you, cousin."
"So, you're not my aunt?"
Xie hesitated a bit, but nodded yes.
"Fuck... how? Why didn't you said so?"
"Well. I tried to talk. You didn't let me finish saying it."
"But, why now?"
"Didn't you wanna know?"
"I do. But, I don't care! Not now!"

He tossed her over the shoulders, going back to the room. He threw her on the bed, and crawled to her.
"Do you want to finish the play? Or you're to scared now, cousin?"

"I knew. You didn't. So don't ask me that." She pulled his hair, making him collapse on her.
"It's not like I don't know, now. But, your pussy is amazing. So, as we just did it before, we can keep going. So, brace yourself."
"Hmm... show me what you've got!"

"I put my arms on his shoulders, and he placed his arms around my waist. I moved closer to him, letting him have a feel of my body as I squirmed under him.

His cock was as hard as a rock. I kissed him passionately, he kissed me back. I could not believe I was making out with my Taehyung , both knowing about our connections!

Taehyung slid his hand between my thighs . I spread my legs open lightly, giving him room to do whatever he wanted to me.
I could feel him sliding one finger inside of me, while stroking my clit.

Before I could say anything, his entire dick was already in my pussy. I gasped, covered my mouth with the back of my hand and screamed his name.

"Ah! Xie! Damn! Your pussy is so tight and wet." These are  the words he is groaning while fucking me.

He sent numerous strokes all the way to my womb , fucking me in a particular rhythm.
I came,  squirting, almost wetting the whole bed, but Tae was not done yet.

He took his dick out, went and sat on his back, lifting me and placed me on top of him.
That could mean only one thing, it was my turn to ride him.

I squatted on him and gave him the fucking of his life. He grimaced and groaned as I rode him.
Damn, this was the best fuck of my life!

I kept riding on him like the crazy bitch I am supposed to be. I felt how he was about to cum, but I just increased the movements, pushing my weight more on his dick.

After I shook my ass a few more times, he wrapped his arms around my waist, got up and pulled me into a kiss. He came deep inside me, with me wrapped around him, taking all the cum in."

They both collapsed on the bed. Taehyung was caressing Xie face.
"Do you want to come to Seoul with me?"
Her eyes grew bigger.
"Now, why should I do that?"

"Can't you? Don't you want to be with me?"
"I don't understand you, Tae. Be with you? As what? Your aunt? Your fuck buddy? Or what?"
"My woman. Be my woman. Only mine!" He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her into a hug.

"I can't just leave you here!" Tears were falling out his eyes.
Xie felt something wet, and as she stared at him, she saw Tae finally breaking down.
He squeezed her hard, hiding his face into her chest, while sobbing.

A few hours went by. Beomyong finally reached HK. He was  almost running, being followed by ten men. He then spotted the "idiots".
"For the love of...." He smacked his own arm.
"Just why are they standing here? It's like they announce the whole China I'm coming here!"
He went to them.

"Good morning! It's me, Beomyong." He removed his glasses, leaning his hand forward.
Yoongi grabbed him first.
"It's Yoongi! I was the one who called you.."
"I know."

He was greeted by them all.
"So, where is Taehyung?" He asked.
"We don't know. He didn't came to the hotel last night and we can't reach his phone."
"Of course you can't... he is with Xie."

"How do you know?" Jimin asked.
"Cause I know... her. To damn well. Why did you all came to this mess? You should take the first flight back to Seoul."

"But. What about Jungkook and yn?" Namjoon asked.
"I will take care of them. After I take hold of Taehyung. That way, she won't kill them."
"Kill who?"

"Your lovely Jk and yn... all this drama because of a dumb bitch! If I get to her first, I will kill her with my own hands!"
They all froze.

What did he just said? Kill yn? But why? What happened? They just couldn't understand his madness.
"We can't leave yet! Won't we be safe with you?" Namjoon came up first.
"I can protect you, to a point. If it comes up to Jk or you, I will chose him. Do you understand?"

"Yes, we do!"'they all nodded.
"Fine. Where was Tae last night?"
"We were all to her club."
"Do you have the name?"
"Yes."

"Then let's all go there."
They followed him, not understanding.
Why would he go directly to her? What is this? Did they just made a mistake?

A few hours passed by, Beomyong and the boys were waiting for Xie to appear, at the club. They were treated like guest, but nobody could drink. Beside Beomyong and his men.

****
Jung-kook ship arrived at the dock. They barely managed to set foot to land, when three men came to them, pushing a gun to their back.
"Jeon Jungkook and YN?"

"Yes." She fast replied.
"We will come with you, just, don't hurt us."
"Smart girl. To that car. If any of you make I move, I shoot. Understand?"
They both nodded.
When they got inside, they were blindfolded and tied up.

"Jk..." yn was whispering while grabbing his hands.
"Shhh... we will be alright. You won't be harmed."
"What....." yn couldn't understand.
"It's Taehyung. He reached here first."
"Tae?" Yn almost beamed. But she didn't know it was not Taehyung , but Xie.

After a while, you were both separated. Jungkook was made to ride another car, while yn was taken into a club. A different one.
When Jk arrived to the club Beomyong was waiting, Xie came downstairs with Taehyung.

"Brother!" She jumped into Beomyong's arms a
"To what I own this pleasure?"
Taehyung face became more white that a ghost! Brother? So, he was, her brother?

"Xie! My love!" He picked her up, swirling her around.
They boys just didn't understand anything anymore. This was just to messy.
He then glanced at Taehyung.
"So, is he, her son?"

"Yes, he is. Lovely lad, don't you think so?"
Beomyong was staring at Taehyung, analyzing all his body.
"Yes.... You can tell he is family.
Nice to meet you also, cousin."

Beomyong went and gave Tae a hug.
Xie was eyeing him, making him signal to shut up and play along.
"Yes, nice to meet you, brother!" Taehyung hugged him back.

When they broke the hug, they both saw Jungkook being escorted inside by some men.
But yn was not there.
"Look what I have found." One man shoved him to Xie's feet, making he kneel.
"Lovely!" She was smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
173K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...