Unexpected Yandere Levi x Rea...

Av iamdumb21

This story is about (y/n) (l/n) and Levi Ackerman as best friends. The story line are basically being posses... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
a/n
Announcement!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N feat. Virus

Chapter 7

212 8 8
Av iamdumb21

Armins' POV

It's been 5 days since Eren was admitted at the hospital and we do not have any trace of who did this to him. Mikasa was furious and willing to kill living to give justice of what happened to his only hopelessly beloved Eren.

"Mikasa, you need to have some rest I can take care here" I was concerned of her as she was not have proper sleep I can see it through her bags under her eyes.

"Im fine Armin, I won't leave Eren alone here, who knows! the suspect will come out and end Erens' like easily I wouldn't dare to leave" she insisted in her teary eyes.

"I know how you feel Mikasa, but I too is concern of your being... Just take a nap in the cushion I'll watch Eren, ok." I said reassuring as I pat her shoulder.

"okay Armin... Wake me up whatever happens right." she said.

"of course Mikasa, so go to sleep now... Don't be stubborn" I said before she close her eyes, suddenly my phone rings it was Annie, my girlfriend.

I answered, "Heyy Annie.. where are you? are you okay? You did not give me updates" I ask her consecutively.

A long pause on the other line. "wait up dear armin... I'm sorry okay a lot of errand I was in. But, I make it up to you, where are you?" Annie asked.

"I'm at hospital."

"What? why? are you okay Armin?" oh shoot, she thinks that I hurt myself.

"Uh.. No.. no Annie, it's just that..." I don't know how say this since we don't have any idea who the hell do this to Eren.

"It just what Armin?!" she outcry.

"Eren.. he was going to die someone wants him to be dead and we don't have any idea who did this to him" I outburst with mixed emotions.

"I'll be there! I have GPS where you at. Wait me there" Annie hastily said.

Annie's POV

Did I heard it right? Eren! I found you boy. Levi will be happy to know where you are. But it wait, this is no chance to kill Eren if my dear Armin will on his side and maybe that brat also, Mikasa, sticking his nose to Eren again. We cannot take risk to end him like that. I need to report this first to Levi and who will decide what to do, but for me I want to be with my Armin, I will bring him to safer place before Levi involve him, if he does I will not let him leave to.

'I love him too much! no one will lay a hand on my dear Armin'

"Hey! Levi"

"What? any news make it quick!" that was harsh well I sed to it.

"why?! you are to busy with (y/n), you obsessive monster!"

"You know me I don't have a lot of time with dumbass like you, tell me." Levi said with a cold tone.

"Let me clarify things first, Levi Ackerman, I do this because I owe you but let me remind you that Armin will be safe here, if not, I will never any doubts to kill you" I warn him.

"Tsk! okay.. okay.. you will have that brat, don't keep me waiting" he said impatiently.

"I found Eren, he is in the hospital get treated. But my intuition said Mikasa was also guarding him, she is your cousin what will you do to that, huh?" I said smirking, what might happen if this two Ackerman will put in one battlefield, I crazily laugh at the thought.

"Tell me the address and I have no concern about her I want Eren dead!" he emphasize.

And the call was cut. That was agreeably intense of someone who was lunatic in love.

I parked at the hospital I followed through GPS, then texted Levi the address.

"Then.. It is my time to save my dear Armin from those madly possessive people... Not to mention myself, alone." a loud silly laugh came out from my mouth.

I walked to the fromt desk there is this woman eating and lovingly munching a potato with her two hands, that was unladylike but let's not concern that.

"May I know where is Eren Yeager's room number?" I asked leaning on the white tinted desk.

"Who are you to him?" she asked.

"By the way, sorry for that I am Nurse Sasha" she quickly put her potatoes down and looking at me straight.

"I am his family friend, I'm here to visit him and my boyfriend, Armin, that cute guy" I respond.

"Oh! okay! the room number is 21 at second floor. Thank you" Sasha said while typing on her computer.

"Thanks." I proceed to the elevator and tap 2nd floor.

"Let me see how are you Eren Yeager." I see gloomy presence in me.

Then the elevator stop to second floor, I rushed to # 21 room excitedly meeting my dear Armin. Once I enter I saw Armins' back turn to me which I slowly approached him.

"Armin..." I hugged him from the back smelling all the scents of him, it was so lovely.

He was taken aback from the contact. "A..annie.."

"Surprised! I miss you alot Armin." I move to look at him.

"I miss you more Annie... You give me heart attack doing that" he smiles adorably, then kisses me on my forehead a sincere kiss.

"I like it because you were cute" I said, pinching his cheeks then notice Eren on the bed heavily asleep.

"How is he?" I asked as I watched Erens'body that was gracefully still he was alive after what Levi did to him.

"He was too dead-beat, but Doctor Hanji said he was fine now." Armin look genuine sympathize to his friend.

I was not mistaken that Mikasa was here laying on the cushion beside Eren sleeping, this is interesting, if Levi came here and get rid of Eren both will have a chance to a terrible fight. Evil laughed.

Suddenly, I got a text from Levi said, get Armin out there if that's what you really want then, let's decide to kill Eren.

Timeskip

(y/n) POV

I woke up wihtout Levi on my side, I do not know what time I sleep it feels light to have a better sleep, especially with someone I truly love. As I get myself out from the bed I search for him but where is he. Is Levi meets Petra? oh no! I will not think about that I have a feeling that he would dump Petra. I hope so. I was looking at the bathroom mirror I was surprised that this is not me I saw a different (y/n) in the mirror who would want to kill someone for the sake Levi Ackerman will be mine alone. I immediately splash a water to my face and draw my head down while contemplate my thoughts of Petras' blood on my hands.

"(y/n)!... (y/n)!..." I heard Levi calling my name.

"I'm here" opening the door of the bathroom, walking towards him.

"I cooked breakfast for us, come on let's eat" he suggested with his beautiful smile.

"Oh! I appreciate it Levi... I didn't know you cook!" I said dumbfounded

"Haven't told you before (y/n)? cooking is not just I can do, if you want I'll show some..." without notice he grab me by my waist and closing the distance between us. Too close my face are all red!

"Levi..." I glance at him. Feeling his toned chest on mine.

"You're adorable kitty (y/n)..." he teased before he let go.

"I am not kitten" I protest.

"Yes you are. You are my kitten."

"I said Im not and not yours!"

Levi startled, "then what are you (y/n)?" with a spit of darkness of his voice.

"I.. I'm (y/n) (l/n)... Levi.." a sudden fear washed all over me as he was staring daggers at me I felt wronged.

Unexpectedly, Levi kissed my forehead as he tightly embraced me as he lower to my ear and said with his threatening word, "again, let me remind you (y/n), you are who you are BUT You are Mine" he releases me and take my hand to eat breakfast in bed.

Hello readers!!! I'm back! 😀
I'd love to read your thoughts in the comment section below. Please like 👍🏻
Thank you. 💝

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
952K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...