My Sweet And Sassy Love

By Kajjju2001

Sarah Vernam, owner of Vernam Event Management Company, Event planner by profession, was a bubbly and fun lov... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19 / 2
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Lifetime together with you❤️

5

7.1K 229 5
By Kajjju2001

Sarah took a bath and walk into her closet to choose a dress. She always becomes confused whenever it is about choosing a dress to wear. At last she decided wear Lucknow white Patiala dress with 3/4 sleeve. She let her hair open today. She applied some lip-gloss and a small bindi. That is it, she looks good. Then she went out, she saw Tirtha sitting on couch while surfing tv channels. Tirtha turned towards her as she came out of her bedroom.

"My Suru is really really beautiful. I am really proud of you." Tirtha said while starting at Sarah with awe. It has been two years Tirtha and Sharad came to know that they can't have a baby of their own so Tirtha decided to treat Sarah as their own.

"Thank you for your praise my friend but you know what you are beautiful too. Every person is beautiful, they have different charms you don't even know" she said while serving the Aloo Paratha which Tirtha bought with her to both them. "Now come here and let's eat"

"After our vacation we have to work on Sharma's wedding anniversary event. But i am really confused about the surprise for his wife. Mr. Sharma's wife has everything, I am really worried that this time our surprise won't work" Tirtha said while having her breakfast.

"Yes you are right. That is why i did some research on them and on his wife. I found some interesting things and also the surprise we can give. I can definitely say she will never forget this surprise of ours"

"Really what is it? Tell me ... Tell me...tell me" she said being overly amazed.

"You... when Mr. Sharma married his wife, he was not the owner of Blue House Hotels. At that time he was only an orphan who had a small nonexistent business. So that is why his in laws were against their marriage because they thought his business is a failure but despite of her family's opposition, they both got married. But you know on our first meeting she told us that her life is still not complete even after having her husband and children by her side. I was confused why is she saying this? Her in laws family treats her really good, then why? While finding the answer i got this. If we can convince her parents to attend her anniversary, wouldn't it be the best surprise we can give her. I found out about this from my internal sources and the information which is available online"

"Woooow, Suru you are the best, i love you. Not only me if others know about it, they will be happy too. " Tirtha exclaimed excitedly but then her face dropped down "But there is still a problem, how can you be sure that her parents will be convinced. As you said that even after marriage there is no any contact between these two, then how can you be sure that they will accept our proposal?"

"Don't worry, i will handle it when we will work on this event, right now just enjoy the vacation" Sarah said with a little smirk on her lips.

"Really then it is a relief, i believe in you. Sometimes i think while being innocent and kind, you are also a devil in disguise" Tirtha said pointing her first finger to Sarah.

"Who said i am innocent? I am tainted, i am already tainted" Sarah said meekly while lowering her head , finish eating the last bite. "I wonder If I am filthy, will people still like me?" she said directly looking at Tirtha.

"I don't know about others but i will always love Suru. Sarah i understand there are lot of things in your heart you don't wanna tell anyone about it. But don't degrade yourself like this. You know you are the best person anybody can have in their life. We both are really fortunate to have you. Do you get it?" Tirtha said with a serious expression on her face while going into the kitchen trailing behind Sarah. They put their dishes in the sink and wash their hands.

"I was just joking, you fool. Why do you always get serious. And what about your Island tour, if you don't go back on time, you will miss your third honeymoon with your hubby Sharad" Sarah said smiling mischievously.

"What!!? How do you know? Sharad just informed me in the morning. I also came here to tell you this, but you already know"

"Did you forget who planned your second honeymoon? Me and Sharad also planned this. You always said you want a vacation with your hubby so we planned it for you"

"Sharah you are really, you know ... I just really love you. You are the best friend i can ever have" Tirtha said while hugging her friend.

"I know, i know. Now end this emotional drama. Now go otherwise Sharad will be angry at me"

"Who dares to be angry at my friend? No one" she said pinching Sarah's cheeks.

"Okay now goooo"

"Hmm, bye. Sarah take care of yourself, i feel bad leaving you for one week but i promise when i come back we will hang out together. Okay?" She said picking up her bag from couch., Giving one more hug to Sarah.

"Okay" Sarah said.

"Promise? " Tirtha asked standing in doorway

"Promise, baba. Now go"

"Bye" then she went into the elevator.

"Bye" Sarah waved in her direction as the lift door were closing. Sarah went back to the kitchen and started preparing some cookies for children. Sarah is happy about she will be spending the whole week with them.
After packing up the cookies, she came at the exit gate of the residents waiting for the cab to arrive. After waiting for ten minutes her cab arrived, she sat in it holding the box of cookies in her hand.

After almost an hour's drive, Sarah's cab slowly went towards the Northern area of old residences. She told the driver to park the cab beside the balloons shop. She got off to buy some Balloons for children then went towards the gate of the orphanage.

The land on which this orphanage is situated belongs to Sarah's father, Krishnan. Sarah gave this land to build this orphanage here "Happiness Orphanage", this orphanage is handled by Gautam uncle. Sarah always comes here since it's beginning.

Through the iron bars of the gate we can see two buildings, which are built on this vast area of land. There is also a sports field. On the sports field there are tens of children playing football. The average age of those children is ten. They were all playing competitively.

A man in his 50s wearing simple clothes stood under the large Banyan tree beside the sports field as he looked at the children with a kind smile on his face, he is Sarah's father's best friend. He doesn't have any family of his own so that is why he lives here and takes care of children.

Sarah walked towards the fence of the sports field and stood outside the steel fence. She was standing there looking at these children quietly, not even moving an inch for quite some time, lost in her thoughts.

Flashback begins

Sarah entered in home wearing her school uniform with her school bag on her shoulders. It was all dark inside. There was no one.

"Mummy, mummy. Paa....paa where are you all? Why it is this dark here." She went towards switch board slowly as it was hard to see in darkness.

As soon as she switched on, she heard her parents shouting

"Surprise!!!"
"Happy birthday to our lovely lovely princess!"

Her mom was holding a cake with candles on them and her father was holding a document.

"Mummy! Paa! You both scared me, you know" she said while making a really pitiful sad face and putting her right hand on her heart acting like she was going to get heart attack. Her parents put their things on table, walked towards her worriedly and hugged her simultaneously.

"We are sorry beta, did we scare you a lot?" Sarah smiled suddenly and hugged them back,
"I was joking, didn't you surprise me? It was a payback"

"You... sometimes i really think whether you are our lovely princess or little devil" her Paa said giving a pat on her back. Then they leave each other with a smile on their faces to celebrate her birthday.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, my lovely Sarah..my little devil (bold words from her Paa).

Sarah eyed him,

"okay okay , my lovely princess, okay"

"Hmm, this is good now" Sarah said smiling like a child.

"Now give her the gift we prepared for her" her Maa said with a motherly smile on her face.

"Yes, yes. Her gift" Sarah was excited to see the gift. Her father took out document and a box, put them in front of her. Sarah was confused.

"Sarah beta, this is the paper of land i bought for you. You told us that you wanna run an orphanage when you will be successful. This is our little contribution towards your dream. We want to be the part of your dreams and your future." Then her mother took the box and gave it to Sarah. "And this is the watch you wanted when we went to Paris last month, do you like it beta?"

Sarah immediately sat up from her sit and hugged them while crying, " Mummy, Paa thank you so much, you both remember my every word, every wishes, thank you so much for having me as your daughter"

"Beta, we are really happy that you like our gifts. And we are fortunate to have you as our daughter" they said while cleaning her tears. It was her last birthday with her parents and her last day with them, she was only seventeen. They embraced each other for a while then went out to her favorite amusement park to celebrate her birthday. They were really happy. It was their world, full of happiness and love,. Their warmth, their support for her. They were really really happy as a family. Yes a family, her parents... Her family...

Who would have known that the fortune they are talking about will be a curse for them on the same day. I was the reason for all of that, wasn't i??

Flashback ends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊

Please comment guys, it really means a lot to me,
Thanks 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 58.4K 57
Meet Sanjana Singhania.She is 27 years old,a interior designer in Delhi.She has no boyfriends and she thinks the reason is she is too perfect for any...
21.1K 505 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
46.6K 2.8K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
4.5K 218 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...