๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

apologize

6.2K 260 66
By ot7_bang_tan

"He is really a brat sometimes" namjoon said sighing.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Hyung you heard it?He is calling you a brat" jungkook said.

"We will not talk to him kookie" yoongi said turning his head to other side not facing namjoon now.

"You really change sides in a second hyung! First you didn't even wanted to face jungkook and now you are teaming up with him" namjoon said rolling his eyes.

"This happened because you shouted at me" yoongi said shrugging his shoulders.

"When did I shout? I was just stopping you from throwing a tantrum" namjoon said chuckling.

Yoongi turned his head looking at namjoon.

"I am not a baby! Why would I throw tantrum?" Yoongi said hitting namjoon's shoulder playfully.

"Hyung where is your chocolate Box? I want to eat some of them" jungkook said suddenly.

Yoongi looked at jungkook.

"They are mine!! I won't give them to anyone!!" He said looking around finding his chocolate Box.

Jungkook winked at namjoon who winked back.

"oh I forgot about them! I also want to eat them" namjoon said picking his office bag from the other couch.

He took out the box from his bag and sat down back on the couch.

Yoongi looked at the box.

"It's mine" he said not looking away from the box.

Namjoon and jungkook ignored and take out two chocolates.Both ate one each.

Yoongi got up from jungkook's lap and went to his room silently.

"Sometimes I think that he loves chocolates more than us" namjoon said eating chocolate.

"Yeah me too" jungkook said finishing his chocolate.

He got up from the couch.

"Let's see what is he doing" jungkook said picking the chocolate Box.

"You go I'll come after making a call" namjoon said.

"Ok" jungkook said and went towards yoongi's room.

He entered yoongi's room and saw yoongi sitting on the bed scrolling on his mobile.

He went near the bed and placed the box on the side table.

"I think someone is angry" jungkook said sitting on the bed infront of yoongi who was sitting while leaning his back onto the headboard.

Yoongi didn't payed any attention.

Jungkook looked at yoongi then suddenly thought about something.

"Did you gargle?" He asked but got no reply from yoongi.

Jungkook snatched the mobile from yoongi's hands.

"I asked you something!" Jungkook said sternly.

"Give me my mobile back!!" Yoongi said ignoring jungkook's question.

Jungkook put yoongi's mobile in his pocket.

"Go and gargle then get fresh!!" Jungkook said getting up from the bed.

"Fuck you!! I am not going to die if i won't gargle!!" Yoongi cursed huffing.

"KIM YOONGI!!"

Yoongi flinched then looked towards the door and saw namjoon who was glaring at them looking fully pissed off.

Jungkook sighed knowing what is going to happen.

"S-sorry kookie" yoongi apologized to jungkook immediately not wanting namjoon to get more angry.

Yeah he is most scared from jungkook but namjoon always save him from jungkook's anger but when namjoon lose his temper then nobody can save him.

"Get up and do what jungkook said!!" Namjoon said strictly still standing near door.

Yoongi nodded and went to bathroom.

"It's okay hyung" jungkook said calming namjoon.

Without saying anything namjoon went downstairs to kitchen followed by jungkook.

"Is everything okay in hospital?" Namjoon asked jungkook while eating dinner.

"Yeah everything's ok hyung" jungkook answered.

Then yoongi comes into dining room. He looked at namjoon who was not even glancing at him while talking to jungkook.

"Namjoo-" before yoongi could say anything namjoon stood up from his chair.

"Okay I am done with my dinner and jungkook go straight to bed after dinner okay? You have to leave early tomorrow so don't get late" namjoon said and recieving a nod from jungkook he left to his room.

"Come hyung have dinner" jungkook said to yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head as no.

"You know what will happen if he will get to know that you didn't have you dinner right?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded knowing namjoon will get more angry and will ignore him all day.

"So come have dinner and after that you can go to him and say sorry" jungkook said softly.

Yoongi sat down on the chair quietly and finished his dinner.

"You have to help me kookie let's go" yoongi said getting up from chair.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Why?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Kookieeeeee" yoongi whined not wanting to go alone. He is not scared from namjoon's shouting, scolding but he is scared from his silence.

"Ok ok let's go kittykatty!" Jungkook said.

"Heyyy you can't call me that!! Only namjoon can call me by that name" yoongi said.

"K-I-T-T-Y K-A-T-T-Y!!" Jungkook teased yoongi by spelling the name.

Yoongi huffed and run towards namjoon room.

"Joonieeee!!" Yoongi throw himself on namjoon's lap who was reading a book on the couch.

Namjoon sighed then continued reading the book.

Yoongi pouted when namjoon didn't gave him any attention.

"What book are you reading?" Yoongi asked snatching the book.

Namjoon pushed yoongi off from his lap and sat down on the bed leaning his back against the headboard with a laptop on his lap.

Yoongi was standing near couch looking at namjoon.

"Jungkook what are you doing here? I told you to sleep after dinner right?" Namjoon said looking at jungkook.

"Yeah hyung but yoongi hyung asked me to help him" jungkook said looking at yoongi who send him a glare.

"Go and sleep jungkook, you don't need to help someone who doesn't care about your efforts!" Namjoon said typing on his laptop.

Yoongi looked down feeling ashamed for saying those words to jungkook. He looked up at jungkook.

"Kookie I was angry because you both ate my chocolates that's why I said those words, I am s-sorry kookie but I gargled after and I will always listen to you" yoongi said now sobbing.

Namjoon's anger melt hearing yoongi's sobs but he didn't looked away from laptop.

"How many times I told you to never say words like those?" Namjoon asked in his cold tone. Namjoon is asking about words yoongi said to jungkook

(I am not going to die if I won't gargle!)

Yoongi was still looking down not knowing what to say while tears are falling from his eyes.

"You said die! Do you think this is only a word?" Namjoon said looking towards yoongi.

"Look at me!!" He said loud.

Yoongi immediately looked up at namjoon.

"joonie I wa-" namjoon cuts yoongi.

"It's namjoon!!"

"N-namjoon I will not say that a-again" yoongi said looking at him.

"Hmm alright, now go and sleep" namjoon said placing the laptop on side table.

"You f-forgive me?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon was looking at yoongi with a angry look but then he smiled.

"Ofcourse how can I stay angry on my kitkat" he said in a soft tone.

Yoongi smiled widely hearing this while tears were still falling from his eyes.

"Can I go and sleep now?" Jungkook asked looking at yoongi.

"S-sorry" yoongi said still crying.

"Aww it's okay kittykatty" jungkook said with a smirk.

"JOONIEEEE!!" Yoongi shouted.

"Aishhh!! I am here why are you shouting?" Namjoon said covering his ears.

"Tell him to not call me that!!" Yoongi said glaring at jungkook.

Namjoon chuckled making jungkook chuckle too.

"I am going" yoongi said sulking and stepped towards the door but stopped when

"Oh you are going? Okay then but I was thinking that three of us can sleep here and cuddle" namjoon said knowing yoongi love cuddles.

Yoongi looked back at namjoon.

"I will sleep here but I don't want cuddles!" Yoongi said.

He love cuddles but never admit it.

"Yeah yeah fine" jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Then yoongi went near bed and laid down on the right side while namjoon was on the left.

"Heyy! I am also sleeping here" jungkook said standing beside bed.

"Yeah come sleep" yoongi said Patting the space between him and namjoon.

"You think I am going to sleep in the middle?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

Yoongi smirked.

"Aww! Don't you know you are the youngest? So come little baby sleep here" yoongi said teasing jungkook but he protested when namjoon suddenly pulled him towards himself by his arm.

"Noooo!! I am the eldest! I will not sleep in the middle!!" Yoongi said struggling in namjoon's hold.

Jungkook immediately laid down beside yoongi.

"Yeah yeah you are eldest,now sleep" jungkook said covering himself with the blanket.

Yoongi whined getting pressed between namjoon and jungkook.

"Hyung stop whining and sleep" namjoon said strictly and turned off the light.

"Good night" jungkook said closing his eyes.

"Hmm Good night guys" namjoon said closing his eyes too.

"Huh!! Good night my ass!!" Yoongi said with a angry expression.

"Sleep before your joonie makes your ass red hyung" jungkook mumbled.

Hearing this, yoongi gulped and closed his eyes.

Then the three of them slept.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ❤️

What do you guys want to read in the upcoming chapters?

Yoongi making troubles and getting punished or yoongi getting sick?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 375 21
#acebtsbaby #bts #btsbrotherlove #btsfanfic #hoseok #jimin #jungkook #lostandfound #namjoon #seokjin #taehyung #texttospeech #yoongi #yoongixbts #yoo...
75K 875 8
When strict brothers meet a rebellious sister, sparks fly. But will love and discipline be enough to heal the past? A long-overdue reunion, a strict...
17.8K 790 18
Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depressed #abuse #fluff #major character death
206K 4.6K 48
The ups and downs of being Bangtan's little sister. There's no actual plot Just a bunch of one-shots