Jaune Titanfall (Discontinued)

By Darkdecade97

Jaune was expelled from Beacon after his transcripts were revealed. His Father disowned him and he was abando... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Arknight Battalion Part 1
Arknight Battalion Part 2
Arknight Battalion Part 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 25

3K 77 38
By Darkdecade97

Menagerie

The entire Arcadian Fleet is making it's way to Menagerie as Jaune had the Goblin's bay doors open and looks outside. He sees multiple ships, filled to the brim with troops, the fighter jets will be their to protect them as they land but once they reach the city, it will be chaos.

Jaune: Alright everyone, listen up!

As the Arknights in the Goblin look towards Jaune, he presses something on his Datapad in his wrist and displays a projection screen of Menagerie.

Jaune: Alright, listen up. Once the Ships make it to the beach we have to secure this site, intel says the White Fang have numerous bunkers filled with weapons and armor that was stolen by Nicolas, we need to secure it or destroy it.

Then the screen now shows the City of Menagerie, Kuo Kuana.

Jaune: Their are already infighting happening in the Streets and we need to link up with the Menagerie Guard and retrieve the Belladonna Family.

Sun: And Sienna?

Jaune: That task will fall into you Sun, we'll divert all the White Fang forces to us to give you guys a path to Sienna, remember she is a kill or capture order, so do whatever you have to do. Our contact, will assist you but we need to secure this beach first.

Then all of a sudden, all Ships scattered as White Fang enemy forces fired their AA Guns at the oncoming Arcadian forces.

Arcadian Pilot: Sir, we're taking fire!

Jaune: All ships, be advised. Drop off your troops the minute you reach the beach, all fighters cover our men and destroy those AA Guns. All Dropships, weapons free, I repeat weapons free. 

The Dropships began firing their weapons as multiple rockets and machine gun fire engulf the beach. The Fighters make their move and drop bombs and missiles, destroying a few AA Guns and bunkers.

Sun: Everyone lock and load, once we land get to your troops and lead them off the beach!

Arknights: Sir yes sir!

All of the Arknights who are comprised of Teams JNR, SSSN, and FNKI all ready up while Ruby does the same, but is not ready to face whatever hell will come once they land at the beach.

The sounds of explosions and gunfire erupt all around the sea as the Dropships made their landing.

Jaune: All Units! Go! Go! Go!

The Arknights all jumped down the Goblin and began firing at the White Fang. Ruby is following close behind as she watches all the Arcadian Forces exit their Dropships and engage enemy forces.

Nora: Ruby let's go, you'll get left behind!!

Ruby snaps out of her stupor and runs towards Nora as she can see her wielding her X-55 Devotion Light Machine Gun and firing at the enemy forces. Both of them take cover behind the rocks, as Flynt begins contacting in his radio.

Flynt: All tanks fire on those AA Guns, we need them taken out so the rest of the fleet can land.

Ruby can see a few Paladin Tanks that we're able to land on the beach fire their double-barrel cannons at the AA Guns and destroys them.

Neptune: Stay behind the tanks for cover and keep pushing forward!!

Kobalt: Their weapons can kill us now, so watch your backs!!

Sage: Don't stop, get off this beach or your dead! Let's move!

As some of the Arknights went off to their units and commanded them to head towards the bunkers. Jaune made it alongside Ren as he was with a couple of Arcadian soldiers.

Jaune: So far so good, the first wave of the  main force have all landed and are engaging the White Fang.

Ren: We lost a couple of soldiers during the landings, but with the tanks this should be quicker.

Jaune: Sun, take a platoon and relay targets for the tanks.

Sun: Got it, 7th Platoon on me!

As Sun took a Platoon of Soldiers and heads to the nearest Paladin Tank.

Flynt: You we're right Jaune, they really do have our tech.

Jaune: It's not the good ones though, from what I can see majority of them are antiques.

Ren: Then we better make sure we stop Nicolas before he gets any more of our tech.

Jaune: Right. Now let's move, the second wave should be here any minute and we need those guns offline by the time they arrive.

Jaune leads the rest of the Arknights and the Arcadian forces through the beach as the White Fang try their best to stop their approach as they fire them with machine guns and mortars.

Ruby runs alongside Jaune and his group as she watches the battlefield. She sees multiple Arcadian Soldiers all bunkered up in different areas taking cover and firing machine guns, DMRs, snipers, and rockets at them. She sees a couple of soldiers dead on the floor, from what she can tell on their gear, they are not from Arcadia either from the 3 Kingdoms, she continues running alongside them and walks past a bunch of men wounded on the ground as medics bring them out of the kill zone.

The group of soldiers made it to an area where they are pinned down with multiple machine gun fire. More and more soldiers run towards the area and take cover, some weren't lucky.

Flynt: Looks like we made it.

Neon: Yeah but those MG Turrets are going to be a problem.

Nora: Why can't we just send a Titan crashing down from the sky and be done with it.

Jaune: These bunkers are not worthy to face our Titans, our Paladin Tanks will do the job. We'll use the Titans once we head for the City. Ren contact the tanks now!

Ren: On it, Paladin 6-36 fire on the bunker marked with the red smoke!

Ren nods to Nora as they brought out a smoke grenade and threw it at the bunker. The Paladin Tank sees the smoke and fires as the Bunker gets destroyed and rubble falls all around the area.

Flynt: You, blow up that wall! Sun, I need you to fire on that structure! That Machine Gun turret is pinning the east side of the beach.

Sun: Copy that marking targets now.

An Arcadian Soldier rushes towards the walls protecting the Bunkers as they provide covering fire, he places the Satchel Charge.

Arcadian: Charge Set!

The Arcadian Soldier runs back towards them.

Flynt: Fire in the hole!

Arcadian Soldier: Fire in the hole!

The Arcadian Soldier presses the detonator as the walls were blown up.

Jaune: Everyone exits right here!

As Jaune gestures to the destroyed wall.

Neptune: We're in business boys! All Units move out!

Sage: Provide cover fire for the men, and take out those launchers!

The Arcadian forces all rush towards the bunkers as the White Fang continue to halt their advance but with the Tanks that isn't doing great.

As Sun continues to direct targets for the Tanks, the bunkers and gun emplacements get destroyed one by one.

More and more of the Arcadian forces push forward and head inside the bunkers, Ruby can see a squad of them head inside a bunker that has a huge whole in it and hears gunfire.

Jaune: Everyone secure the bunkers, use your grenades and flashbangs! Ren, Nora let's go!

Ruby follow Jaune's Squad as they head to the other bunkers. Fighting continues as the White Fang either continue fighting or retreat but the Arcadian forces are gunning them as they fall back.

Scarlet: Place your grenades on the AA Guns and blow them to smithereens.

Scarlet reaches a group of AA Guns as he had men place grenades inside the barrels, the gun barrels explode.

Sage: Scarlet, I brought some more explosives now where are those AA Guns?

Sage arrives with a bag full of Satchel Charges as Scarlet just points to the line of destroyed AA Guns.

Sage: Oh...

Meanwhile Sun arrives with the Tanks as he sees a soldier running towards him.

Arcadian Lieutenant: The Colonel wants the tanks to head to the gates, once we secure the bunker these tanks are heading straight to the city.

Sun: Copy that.

Sun then began diverting all the Tanks, Neptune took a platoon of Soldiers as they head over to a bunker and a bunch of trenches as they engage White Fang. Neon's Platoon arrives and assist them as they take out White Fang grunts.

Neon: Kobalt and Ivori are securing the other bunkers, what's the status on your end?

Neptune: Sun is guiding the tanks towards the exit gate, Scarlet and Sage are dealing with the last of the AA Guns.

Neon: Alright, intel says their storage room is in there. The White Fang have that place guarded, we need to break through it and secure the area.

Neptune: Got it, breaching charges now! Place them on the walls and make us an entrance.

As the demolitions team makes it way in the trenches, Neptune and Neon had their Squad provide covering fire as the White Fang are holding the line.

Neptune: Suppressing fire!

A Team of MG units fire at the bunker and the White Fang take cover. When all of a sudden.

Arcadian Soldier: Fuck! Grenade!

Neptune: Grenade! Get down!

Neptune pushes Neon as both of them took cover, the grenade explodes as rubble flies out everywhere.

Neon: That was too close.

Neptune: The White Fang are not letting us through without a fight.

Neptune stands and fires his R-201 Special Operation Assault Rifle at the bunker.

Arcadian Soldier: Charges are set!

Neptune: Blow it!

The Soldier presses the detonator as the walls of the bunker blow up.

Neptune: Go! Go!

They head to the bunker as a few White Fang walk out of the rubble and we're gunned downed. Neptune and Neon's squad head in the storage room and you can hear gunfire as they all head in.

On another area of the battle, Jaune and his Squad reached one of the main bunkers as they took cover. Jaune nods to Nora and had her alongside her Squad prep up the grenades.

Jaune: Go Nora! Go!

Nora and her Squad then threw their grenades in the bunker, screaming can be heard as the bunker was engulfed with explosions. Ren and his Squad armed with D-101 Longbow Designated Marksman Rifle head inside the bunker, once the smoke clears out they see White Fang coming out as they shot them all down.

Ren signals Jaune as the rest of the Squad moves in, they see more White Fang as they take them out.

Jaune: Make sure these rooms are secured, Inferno Squad on me!

A Squad of Inferno Soldiers went with Jaune as they head downwards towards the basement level of the bunker.

Their are some fighting in the hallways as they took them out, once they reach the main doors. He had one soldier throw in a grenade as the room explodes.

Jaune: You, do it!

He commands one Pyro Soldiers as he began engulfing the room with fire.

Jaune: All of you two a room, grenades and then fry these bastards up!

Arcadian Soldiers: Sir yes sir!

Each Arcadian Soldier heads to the rooms in the bunker and each throw a grenade and once the room explodes, they engulf the room with fire. Outside in the beach, they can see fire burst out of the bunkers as the White Fang scream in pain as they're in flames

Arcadian Soldier: Don't shoot! Let em burn!

They watch as the White Fang scream in agony as they get burned. Meanwhile the second wave of Arcadian forces arrive and are now crossing the beach.

Arcadian Captain: Sir, where do you want us?

Jaune: Help them take down the area, and secure the perimeter.

The 2nd wave are now assisting the Arcadian Soldiers as the entire beach is now in the Arcadian's favour, White Fang soldiers are now retreating from the base.

In another area they see multiple White Fang exit the bunker and are running for their lives but we're intercepted when Kobalt and Ivori's Company arrive and began gunning them down.

Kobalt: Cease fire! Cease fire! Cut it out! Cut it out!

The Soldiers then stopped firing and began jumping down the bunker and securing the area.

Jaune: Command this is Gold Leader, beach is secured, I repeat beach is secured. Bring in the rest of the main force.

Jaune's Team is observing the area as the rest of the Arcadian Army makes it's way in the bunkers. Ruby watches as multiple battalions all form up, she can see them take out the last of the White Fang, some surrender and the rest didn't, she even sees one Tank take out a bunker. Then a couple of soldiers firing rocket launchers and flamethrowers at the trenches.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Nora grabbed Ruby in the shoulder.

Nora: So Ruby, how was your first battle?

Ruby: It was.........something....

As Ruby looks at weapon, compared to everyone else all she did was follow them around, she didn't want to fire her weapon and kill them.

Ruby: Is this even right? What we're doing? Killing them?

Ren: I'm sorry Ruby but it has to be this way, we are at war. It's kill or be killed. Don't worry you're not the only one that barely fired their guns here, so we respect what you're going through. You didn't want this, everyone didn't want this.

Jaune: Ren's right, none of us wants this war. But we have to do what we have to do for the sake of Remnant.

Ren: What happens now?

Jaune: We secure the area around here and form a perimeter, this will serve as a command post in the meantime. We need to take the City as soon as possible.

Nora: And our HVIs?

Jaune: Team SSSN will be briefed in a few minutes, after that they'll head to their mission.

Ren: What's the status on the other guys?

Jaune: Vacou is a shithole right now, Mistral is fine for now, the rest of the Arcadian forces are setting up operations their. Vale is still safe, Winter informed me majority of the White Fang cells are gone.

Ren: Good, our forces are scattered and we can't have any more problems at hand.

Nora: So we setting up to leave for the City now?

Jaune: Yes, gather all your platoons, we leave once the briefing is over.

Ren and Nora nod and walks off to their platoons as Ruby stays with Jaune.

Jaune: That's quite a view.

Ruby: Yes, it is...quite a view.

It is now revealed that both Jaune and Ruby looking at the view of the beach from a giant hole in the bunker.

Outside they can see the beach and the other bunkers, filled with bodies of both Arcadian and White Fang Soldiers. You can also see the destroyed bases as smoke comes out of them, troopers all fill up the beach as tanks, ground vehicles, Titans all make their landing.

Jaune looks towards Ruby as he can see she is having conflicting thoughts about this, he sighs. She was never for this war, but this war is far from over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.1K 38
Jaune family is killed and he is somehow spared by the Grimm, A pack of Beowulfs travales with Jaune and Protect him...Jaune has Become the Knight to...
53.4K 697 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
4.5K 90 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...
4.4K 103 15
After Jaune was expelled from Beacon, teams SSSN and CFVY decided to go with him and they appeared in an entirely new universe.