Remember Us? (1D fan-fic)

By smileyonezerofive

Summary Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn dont only have each other but what about their friends back at hom... More

Remember Us? (1D fan-fic)
Prologue : Walk Down to Memory Lane
Chapter 1 : Nice to meet you
Chapter 2 : Not You Not Now..
Chapter 4 : Stop Sulking..
Chapter 5 : Moving On..
Chapter 6 : Over Again
Arthur's Note

Chapter 3 : Dont bother

11.6K 210 18
By smileyonezerofive

Lucy P.O.V

That familiar quiff haired dude was the last person i wanted to see.. It was only what 2 days since i have been here and i meet him now??

The girls and myself looked at each other in shocked and those boys in front of us showed a guilt expression.

"You know them?" We said in unison and continued "He's my Ex- bestfriend" we said again pointing to each boy as i pointed to the vain boy.

We laughed again on how similar we were.

"Hey Lucy..." Zayn stuttered slowly.

"Oh hey Zayn! How have you been? I know you probrably dont care about me though.." i said wih sarcasm.

"Look Lucy I'm really sorry! I was too bu--" he said but Ariana cutted him off.

"Let me guess you were busy with your other bestfriends huh?" Ariana glared the blonde boy since i didnt know his name.

"Ariana i'm so sorry!! I guess time just flew to fast" the blonde one bited his lip.

"Shut up Niall!! You promised me but you broke it!!" Ariana said and she was in verge of tears and she ran away and i ran after her.

Debby debated if she should follow but i told her its okay. I ran to catch up with the red head.

Selena P.O.V

"Hey Selena.." Louis or my EX-BESTFRIEND said.

"Hey Liar!" i rolled my eyes at him.

"I know you hate me but i wanna apologize" he begged.

"I dont care! Cause when you break someone you can never replace it back" and now i'm crying as i walked to Vic.

"Its okay babe" she soothed my back.

"Harry dont you dare come back to my life now! You pinky promised me! Shows that you never cared for me" Vic was also crying a bit before walking to Harry handing him something and we walked away. I realized Debby was still standing there.

"Debby you coming?" i sobbed.

"I'll catch up with you guys later" She smiled and we walked away from them.

Debby P.O.V

I took a deep breath and looked at Liam. He may break my heart and broke his promise but i just miss him too much.

"Hey Debby" he said and half heartedly smile.

"Hey" i smile.

"Are you mad at me?" he said walking over to me.

"I dont know what do you feel when someone that is your bestfriend broke his promise" i looked at him.

"So i'm taking that as a yes.." he said slowly before sitting down next to me by the fountain.

"But you know i'm very sorry and o regreted not texting or calling you! I'm the worst bestfriend" he said as he looked a sad.

"Yes you are! But.." i trailed off and he looked up to me.

"I need time to think if i can forgive you or not" i said as i stand up and put my guitar at the back and walked away from them.

He cant just think he could come back walking in my life again..

Louis P.O.V

It broke my heart as i saw Selena crying in her friends arms. She was my responsibility! I took care of her from all the bad people and i love her like she was my sister but..

Now i just feel so broken and i dont know if i can be fixed again.

We boys went back to our new penthouse that Simon got us cause our old flat was filled with obssessive fans. They were too wild i tell you but hey still love them ;)

Anyway when we arrived at our new penthouse, we all sat in the living room and sighed.

"What should we do??" Harry groaned.

"Will they forgive us?" Zayn said run his fingers through his hair.

"How you guys met them? Lets just rewind a bit.." Liam said.

"Okay i'll go first" i said as i sat straight.

#Flashback

"Mom!! We have new neighbours" My 5 year old version yelled after my mom.

"Oh really?! You wanna head over there and give them some cookies with me?" she asked.

I nodded my head vigorously as i saw a girl the same age as me walking inside the house.

As my mom asked me to get dressed and we headed over to the new neighbour's house. We knocked on the door and the girl i saw earlier opened up.

"Mommy! Theres people outside!!" she smiled and looked at me.

"Oh hello! I'm Marie and this is my daughter Selena" her mom introduce her.

"Hye i'm Johannah and this is my son Louis and we brought some cookies as a welcome gift!" my mom said as she handed the cookies.

"Well thank you! Please come inside and join us for some tea if you like?" her mom said and i looked at my mom with begging eyes. She nodded and we went in.

As our mothers went to the kitchen, i was left with Selena.

"Hey Lewis.. why do you wear suspenders? Your not a baby or an old man!" she laughed as she tugged on one of my suspenders.

"First of all its Louis and suspenders are my thing!" i exclaimed and she laughed.

With that we just really became great friends..

#End of Flashback

A tear slipped out of my eye as i remember the memory..

Niall P.O.V

Louis looked like he was about to cry his heart out. Harry and Liam was rubbing his back to get him calm down.

"So i'll tell you next.." i breathed out.

#Flashback

One day i was playing in my front yard with Greg when a pink ball hitted my head.

I landed on my butt and rubbed my head and Greg just laughed at me.

"Sowweee!! I was just kicking it around" a 4 year old version of Ariana said.

"Ow! It hurts though and by the way im Niall" i imtroduced myself.

"Ariana Grande" she smiled.

And that was how we met..

#End of Flashback

I sighed to that memory. She was really someone who would always be by my side so why did i betrayed her..

Zayn P.O.V

The story Niall told us was pretty similar to when i saw Lucy. Except we were in the park and i fell of the swing and she came rushing over to me.

As i told the boys, i felt my heart beat 100 km/sec. Seriously this is shredding my heart as it already is.

How can i make it up to her?

Harry P.O.V

We laughed as Zayn told us that Lucy was the one person he would let to touch his hair. He said she was special but she nevers does touch it he said.

Vic totally broke my heart just now. As she handed me the necklace i gave her before i left.

"Well Vic.. would always get bullied and i finally decided that she wasnt meant to bully so i helped her" i chuckled to the memory when she was about to get splattered by spaghetti but i blocked it from her.

The boys laughed as i remember she helped me remove all the spaghetti in my hair which wasnt an easy thing.

"At least you guys have cute meetings.. not like me and Debby.." Liam said.

I didnt know if the other boys realized this but i think Niall eyes change to not what it usually is.

Liam P.O.V

"What do you mean? You and Debby didnt have a friendly meeting?" Niall asked.

"Well... lets just say.. when i first met her she was..um.. surrounded by bodyguards.." i stuttered and the boys looked confused.

"Her dads a billionnaire" i pointed out.

"Ohh.." the boys said before saying "Soo..."

"Well she was protected by tall people and she couldnt make friends cause she has a lot of people following her" i chuckled to myself.

" So i decided to try and talk to her. I finally did! And we became very close untill when we were 15 her dad really liked me and treated me like his son.." i said.

The boys were paying so much attention.

"So we were 16 when her dad thought it was a great idea to get us arranged marrieage" i said and all the boys eyes bulged out.

"But of course we didnt agree and we remain friends untill the day i left for X-factor.." i said and my lips form a straight line.

"Wow! So guys do you wanna get your old bestfriend back?" Zayn said.

We all nodded before saying

"How are we going to do that?"

This is going to be one heck of an adventure and i realized how we can have both guy bestfriends and girl bestfriends but how do we do that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
322K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...