Chapter 5 : Moving On..

Debby P.O.V

#Next Day

Okay so the girls got jobs yesterday when we were walking around. Selena and Vic got jobs as waitresses at a cafe and Lucy and Ariana got jobs as cashiers at Mc Donalds.

So here i am in the house all alone watching tv and bored!! I decided to head off to the park.

Today i was just wearing black shorts with a white tank top with a purple hoodie. This time i brought my guitar as well.

As i reached over the park, i went to sit down on a bench and see how lovely the kids playing around. I laughed when i heard a girl say..

"You really need to learn your grammar!" she squealed.

I sighed to that thought. I was playing some song and i felt someone sat next to me.

"A guitarist?" an irish voice said and i look up. I raised and eyebrow and look around.

"Your alone?" i said.

"I was heading to buy some ice cream but something made me come here" he smiled.

"Okay.." i said as i strummed the aong more even tough i dont have any lyrics for it.

"You know that sounded great! Just needs some lyrics!" he beamed.

"I guess.. so what do you want Niall?" i sighed.

"Nothing just thought a beautiful girl needed a friend" he said and i feel myself blush.

"Haha okay.. You know that i have forgiven Liam right.." i said.

"Yeah i know! Thats why he said giving you the snowglobe" he said.

"Oh haha say thanks to him! You know Ariana hasnt let go off her diary.. she's been writing on it most of the time" i said.

"Really?! I'm glad but let me guess she still hasnt forgiven me?" he asked.

"Yeah..but i want to help! I believe in second chances.. I give too much chances sometimes!" i laughed.

"Really? So you wanna head over to our place? Maybe we can discuss a plan?" he said.

"That sounds lovely!" i smiled.

Then we talked and got to know each other more and told about Ariana and Liam funny moments and laughed.

"No wait so Liam peed in his pants when the principle stood in front of him?" Niall laughed.

"Yeah he was so scared! His face was priceless!" i said and we arrived at their door.

"Who wouldve guess we were neighbours?" i said and he shrugged.

He knock on the door before entering and he asked me to slowly come in.

"Guys i have a guest with me!" Niall screamed.

"Is it a hot girl?" Harry yelled.

"You bet" he winked at me and everyone of the boys looked at me.

"Debby!!" Liam screamed before attacking me in a bear hug.

"Liam!!" i said and all the boys 'aww' us.

"What cha guys doing?" i asked and all the boys pointed to the tv which was displaying Toy Story.

I groaned.

"Liam i told you your too old for Toy Story!!" i said as i leaned my guitar on the wall.

"Hey Toy Story is awesome!!" he yelled back.