Chapter 2 : Not You Not Now..

Selena P.O.V

All of us have finally decorated and furnished the whole place and it looked pretty good! If i say so myself and our rooms were so cool i tell ya!

My roon is painted in Ocean Blue colours and my bed and furniture were all white.

Ariana's room was painted in a light baby pink as it suited her. She has white furniture as well and she has pictures up the wall.

Debby's room was in a mint green. It looked really cute! She had written quotes by hand in cursive writing on the wall which made the room look original.

Victoria's room was paunted in indigo purple with letters on the wall spelling Never Give Up in bold letters. They were wall stickers but pretty nice!

Lucy's room was in bright yellow! She had a future wall which was a daisy flower wallpaper and the rest was yellow. Her furniture was in white as well.

After we decorated the whole place, we decided to freshen up a bit before heading off to bed.

"So girls what are the plans for tomorrow?" Ariana said as she was drying her hair with a towel.

"I think we should go job hunting tomorrow!" Victoria suggested.

"Do i have to work?" Debby groaned.

"You cant live your rich family forever Deb!" Lucy said as she was braiding her hair.

"I'll see around" Debby said.

As the night went by, we all decided to get some rest before tomorrow.

Ariana P.O.V

#Next Morning

We treated each other like we kbow since forever! I'm gonna cry thinking of this but spending time with these girls remind me of Niall. Especially Debby! They to me acted so similar.

I shook the thought of my head as i headed of to the shower. When i was done i decided to wear white jeans with a pink blouse and pink sandals to match. My velvet red hair was in a half ponytail.

As i walked out of my bedroom and as coincedence Debby came out too. She was wearing lacey shorts with a white button up sleeve shirt with a mint green cardigan with converse. Her golden hair cascade down her back.

"You seriously like green dont ya?" i joked at her.

"Of course i think from where you cane from its a lucky colour" she grinned. I realized she was also carrying a guitar.

"You play guitar?" i squealed excited cause that must mean she likes to sing.

"You can say that" she said as we went to the living room greeted by the other girls playing with their phones.

Selena was wearing jeans with a plaid shirt and converse with a grey beanie on.

Victoria was wearing jeans with a simple white blouse and her long brown hair brought forward.

Lucy was wearing jeans with a white tank top paired with a black leather jafket that fitted her perfectly. Her black hair was curled.

"We all have awesomely great fashion taste!" Debby said with a huge smile but when she saw Selena her smile dropped.

"You dont like my outfit Deb?" Selena asked.

"No! You look great! Its just that... your clothes remind me of something" she said as she placed her guitar strap over her.

We all nodded at her before leaving our place. Now i was curious why did Debby didnt like plaids?

Oh well.. i'll ask her later.