Woof...?

By Tonoyae

You spent your life trying to be as much of a good guy as you could be just trying to do what you felt was ri... More

Welcome to hell.
Looloo land.
LooLoo Land: part 2
Thoughts
Getting some rest.
A relic long forgotten.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 1
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 2
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 3
Moxxie
The one who is just Another.
Something locked away.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Conclusion
The Interview: Part 1
The Interview: Part 2
The New Job.
????
The Pentagram: Prolouge
The Pentagram: Part 1
The Pentagram: Part 2
The Pentagram: Part 3
Pentagtam City: Part 4
Pentagram City: Part 5
Pentagram City: Part 6
Pentagram City: Part 7
Pentagram City: Part 8
Pentagram City: Conclusion

A Kings lesson

3.6K 85 34
By Tonoyae

???:

You blinked once again in a place you didn't recognize. 

You looked around the area noticing the demonic but beautiful looking garden growing in what looked like a palace of some kind if the surrounding walls were anything to go by.

You also realized that you had no control over your body as you hunched over into some sort of strange stance while holding what looked to be a wooden sword in your right hand.

You could hear labored breathing from yourself as your body tensed up as you looked ahead.

You looked on shocked as you immediately recognized the larger hellhound in front of you. His fur as black as midnight as he had a very smug grin across his face as he too held a larger wooden sword across his back in his left hand.

"Wasn't he from the painting in that abandoned Mansion?" You thought as you were forced to sit back and go along for the ride as your body suddenly yelled and lunged at the taller hellhound.

With your sword raised you slashed down from the air attempting to catch the black hellhound off guard with speed but he seemed to know better as he simply just dodged the slash to the side.

"Well that was anime as fuck" You thought as you continued to watch the scene play out in front of you.

You watched yourself immediately turn and slash at him again watching the hellhound duck under it backwards before sidestepping again as you went to jab him by thrusting your sword forward.

You then heard yourself yell as you turned counter clockwise as the back of your left leg raised up into a kick after the older hellhound knocked your sword to the left from the jab you did.

For the first time you heard the man laugh like he was having the time of his life as he simply kept his momentum from parrying your sword continuing to spin in the same direction as he dodged around your kick as if he were made of water.

"Damn this guys moving like the huge ass wooden greatsword on his shoulder is made of paper." You thought while watching.

"You've always been the fastest among the others when it comes to sparring lessons." He said.

You growled again as you lunged again with a flurry of slashes from your wooden sword to which he frowned while just dodging and parrying them all without breaking a sweat.

"However speed means nothing if the enemy can predict what you will do before you attack." He said as he rolled away from another swing easily coming back to his feet.

Suddenly you noticed your self turn again towards him as your wooden sword started to glow with a purple tent, electricity seeming to cackle around it.

You watched the older hellhounds eyebrow raise mid dodge as you yelled slashing your sword in an uppercut as a blade of electricity was released in his direction.

This caused the man to suddenly get a bit more serious as he suddenly moved his greatsword in front of him.

You watched as the wooden greatsword suddenly glowed with a dim light as he deflected the blade of electricity into the sky effortlessly with it.

You rushed in after the magic attack attempting to get a hit in while he was distracted with the cast but he was ready as he jumped over a slash you made for his legs before landing and swiping the flat side of his greatsword across your back sending you flying from the hit as you lost your sword in the process.

"Now now what did I tell you about using magic?" He said as you laid there defeated just looking into the sky.

"I know...." you heard yourself speak for the first time.

"I just.... I don't know... I got frustrated." You heard yourself say again.

You suddenly saw the hellhound standing over you with a smile as he held out his hand.

"Listen... you cant let your emotions get the better of you like that... once the one your fighting has control over your inner world.... they become your master... and once that happens you've already lost." He said wisely.

You looked up at him as he held out his hand listening to his words.

You eventually watched yourself raise your clawed hand taking his as he lifted you up.

"If you are going to protect my soon to be born daughter you better remember that, is that understood?" He said.

You watched yourself nod bowing your head slightly standing at attention.

"I won't let you or Queen Amelia down."

Suddenly to your surprise you watched as the older hell-hound put a claw to your head rubbing through your silver hair between your ears.

"Thank you." He said genuinely and in a fatherly tone you noticed.

Suddenly the scene before you went very dark and blurry as everything in your vision faded away to the sound of an alarm.

Goetia Mansion:

You slowly sat up out of bed looking around the room as you directed your attention to the alarm clock next to your bed as you heard the ghostly whales ringing from it.

Calmly you hit the off button having gotten used to the unique alarm by now as you thought about the dream in silence.

Earth:

A woman sat at a desk in a room in complete darkness her eyes completely focused on whatever it was she was looking at on screen through her shades.

A mug full of coffee to her right as she occasionally drank from it every now and then as she worked even though it was extremely dark.

She continued to analyze a video she kept playing over and over on the computer screen as if looking for something a clue of somekind.

"Two?"

The word came unexpected as it startled her slightly from Her work causing her to spill some of the coffee she was drinking onto her black suit.

"Ah h-hey One...." She said regaining her composure slightly as she scratched that back of her head through her short blond hair as she watched another man enter the room.

"Do you know what time it is?" The man said.

"Yeah... I know... it's just I couldn't sleep... again..." She said.

She then looked back to the computer screens replaying the video of the incident again.

The man her partner looked at the screen along with her in silence gaining a better understanding and softened up.

"It's still bugging you isn't it... even after all these years..." he said.

"Agent 1... you already know.... it's the whole reason I joined this field of work... she said as she looked to the side of her desk.

There next too the computer was a ball a red one.

"I know what I saw.... she said as she looked at the feed on the computer screen."

The feed showed a road with a family walking down it as a little girl holding a red ball behind them dropped the ball chasing after it as it went out onto the road.

The family screamed as a truck happened to come down the road towards the little girl about to run her over but  just as it did another person had run out and pushed the girl away only for her to watch as the 18 wheeler hit him instead of her.

What happened next could only be seen as something not possible.

After the truck had passed and swerved flipping over the person who'd been hit had been sent flying a few feet to the side.

His body lay lifeless staring up towards the sky.

For a moment nothing seemed to happen until suddenly the ghostly apparition of a wolf appeared above the boys body

And then it howled into the sky as a glowing pentagram appeared below the boys body.

A glowing ball of light had appeared and had been slowely rising up to the sky but had stopped upon the pentagram appearing before suddenly being sucked up into it.

And as the ball of light dissappeared into pentagram so too did the ethereal wolf as it jumped in following after it before it all faded away. The boys body untouched any further.

The feed however didn't show any of that occuring however.

"No one else saw what I did...." the woman said as she sat back.

"I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for-" she continued shaking slightly as she suddenly felt her hand grasped by the man standing next to her.

"Agent Two... we've been working together a long time... have you forgotten who your talking too.." he said smiling to her.

"One..." She said.

"I believe you... even if no one else does." He said.

"We'll get to the bottom of this." He said.

"No matter what it takes we'll prove this stuff exists." He said again.

She nodded reassured as she leaned into him.

"Thank you... Agent one..." She said before soft snoring could be heard.

Alright yall that's all for this chapter hope this will keep yall goin for a bit. Anyway not a lot to say this time so I'll see ya in the next chapter. Goodnight!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 661 9
This is the story how Izuku The Hell hound death go to the different hell (Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss) after he destroyed all the quirks, heroes a...
32.2K 739 23
Jack was always a lonely guy. Ever since he was 6, he fended for himself in the living hell that was New York. He's now 21 and a mechanic for a small...
17.6K 319 21
Y/N isn't your typical hellhound. Sure, he looks the part, however, there's more to him than meets the eye. He worked as a demon hunter for many diff...
92.4K 1.8K 31
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...