Kingdom Hearts Fallen Guardia...

By PokemonTMNTSilver

This story is about Makaylyn during her adventure, along with her friends. This takes places in Birth By Slee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 21

84 1 0
By PokemonTMNTSilver

Third p.o.v.

As Sora, Donald and Goofy go back to Hollow Bastion to finish off the door to darkness meanwhile Panchito, Jose and Kairi were waiting for them to return back to Traverse Town.

They were originally in Leon's house for safety in case Heartless showed up but Kairi wants to explore this world until Sora comes back.

Panchito and Jose looked at each other wondering if it was a good idea to let her explore the world until Leon mentioned that as long as Panchito and Jose were with Kairi she would be alright.

With that it was decided for Kairi to explore Traverse Town with Panchito and Jose until Sora comes back.

As the three started to explore around Traverse Town. Kairi is amazing in this world. She couldn't help wondering by herself but she knows that she needs to stick close to Panchito and Jose.

As Kairi looks at Moogle and smiles while in the back Panchito and Jose notice something familiar about Kairi. Have they met before?

"What do you mean amigo?" Panchito asked

"Did you notice something familiar about Kairi?" Jose ask

The two looked over at Kairi who is having a conversion with the Moogle. "Now that you mention it, she does look familiar but her name as well" said Panchito. He then turned to look at Jose "Should we ask her?"

Before Jose could reply he then saw someone instead of Kairi. He made sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. Instead of seeing Kairi he saw Makaylyn having a conversion with the Moogle.

His eyes widened to see her alive, his eyes started to water.

"Jose?"

Jose looks at Panchito, who is now worried for his amigo. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, I'm quite alright but Makaylyn she–" Jose looked back at where Makaylyn was but only found Kairi instead who was still talking to the Moogle. "What?"

"I think your mind is just playing you," said Panchito with a sad look on his face.

"You might be right," Jose agreed with his friend.

"Are you both alright?" The two of them turn to face Kairi who has a worried and confused face.

"Yes, we are alright. It's just Jose thought he saw someone" said Panchito with Jose nodding at his friend's words. Kairi didn't want to give them more questions on who Jose thought about.

"So Kairi, are you ready for the next area?" Jose asked and broke the silence.

Kairi happily nodded. The three of them continued to the next area of Traverse Town. While they're doing that Jose asks Kairi. "Kairi?"

She turned to look at him. "Yes? What is it?"

"Panchito and I were wondering if...we met before?"

Kairi had a confused face. "I don't think so. To be honest I don't remember much when I was younger. I remember on being on the shore that's all"

"Hmm you don't think this Kairi is the same Kairi as the one when she was younger?" Panchito ask

"It could be...they both have a lot of similarity" said Jose

Panchito spotted the necklace, the same one from the little girl. "Wait...that necklace you're wearing?"

Kairi touched her necklace. "I don't know where or who I got it from but it's been with me since I gotten on the Island" She explained

Panchtio smiled "Amigo, I believe that this Kairi is the same one as the one we met when she was younger"

Jose smiles knowing this was the little girl that they met when they were on adventures with Makaylyn. "It's good to see you again Kairi! Even though you probably remember, look how much you've grow"

Kairi gave them both a smile. "Thank you" Then Kairi thought about her friends when they were coming back. "I wonder...when Sora comes back?"

"I'm sure, they're coming back soon. We should just hope that they're gonna be alright" said Panchito.

The three continued making their way to the next area of Traverse Town. Once they made it to the next area Panchito looked up at the sky, he saw stars but they aren't that many up there like before.

Jose also looks at what Panchito is looking at. He then looked back at friend "Don't worry, I'm sure that they're doing alright" Panchito nodded at his amigo.

...

After a while the three were looking at the sky that was almost filled with stars. "You're saying that every star is a world out there?" Kairi ask

"That's right! Every world is a star that your amigos went to" said Panchito

Kairi's face brightened up more when Panchtio said those words to her. " I wonder if they're gonna take me to those worlds! I want to see them too!"

"I'm sure once they come back they'll show you everything that they saw" said Jose

"I'm excited!" said Kairi, as she was looking up at the dark sky. Panchito noticed something. Instead of seeing Kairi he saw Makaylyn looking up at the stars. His eyes widened. Surely his eyes were playing tricks on him. Panchtio couldn't help but start to cry.

Once Panchito felt some tears coming out of his eyes, he started to wipe away the tears by using his sleeves. Kairi and Jose look at Panchito to see him wiping his tears away.

"Panchito? Are you alright my friend?" Jose ask

The red rooster nodded at his amigo. "Yeah, it's just...I thought about her..." Jose is sad.

"Who's her?" ask Kairi

"What Panchtio is talking about is our dear friend Makaylyn. You see she...died a decade ago. She was killed by her friend that was forcefully to become one" Jose finished

Kairi now has a sad face. "I'm sorry...It must felt hard"

They both nodded. Panchito finished wiping his tears away. "But it's alright. Now we are on a mission...well sort of? You see Jose and I are trying to find one of Makaylyn's friends Aqua but we don't know where she is?"

Jose nodded and continued for Panchito. "We've tried to find clues on her whereabouts but we found nothing that could lead us to Aqua."

"I'm sure you'll find her, don't give up!" said Kairi

Jose and Panchtio both thank Kairi until something happens. The stars come back into the sky and Kairi, Panchtio and Jose disappear into their world to which they belong.

...

During the ride of the Gummi Ship that has both Felix and Oswald in it. They noticed that the world that was covered in darkness has gotten back into the world of light.

Felix saw this outside of the Gummi Ship. He looked at the window and smiled. "Oswald! Oswald!"

The Lucky Rabbit turned to face his friend. "What is it?" He asked

"The world! They have been restored!" Felix said with a smile.

Oswald then takes a look outside to see that the worlds have been returned into the world of light. He gave a smile of relief knowing that the worlds have been saved by his younger brother Mickey. Now he doesn't have to worry about what's about to happen to Wasteland.

...

But Wasteland isn't safe anymore. The world started to get consumed by darkness once Makaylyn barrier magic broke through.

Everyone in Wasteland starts to panic and runs away in fear but they don't have any places to go to.

Queen Ortensia saw what's happening to their world. She couldn't do anything to stop this. Only the person who wields the keyblade can stop this but Oswald and Makaylyn are gone.

She turns to look at her friend Gus and tells him to find Oswald and bring him back here. Hopefully he can stop this mess before it goes into darkness.

"What!?" Said Gus, "But your Majesty, I can't leave you or anyone else behind!"

"I know, but if we don't stop this. Our world will be gone and lost into darkness!" She tells him.

"But–"

Gus got cut off by the Heartless that just appeared. He flies away to open the door. "Your Majesty, over here!" He said

Ortensia followed Gus as they made their way to Prescott Workshop. Gus started to type in the Gummi Ship that was ready for take off.

"If we leave now, those Heartless won't get us" Gus turns to Ortensia. Who was standing outside the Gummi Ship. "Your Majesty, we must leave"

Ortensia walks towards Gus and place something in his hand. Gus looks at the Queen confused. "Ortensia?" He said

Ortensia pushed Gus further inside the Gummi Ship, then she runs towards the Gummi Ship controls. "Gus, I can't leave this place knowing that everyone is in danger. I must protect the cartoons in Wasteland!" She said and pushed the button to close the Gummi Ship and it started to take off. "Please, find Oswald! Tell him what's going on!"

Gus started to bang on the glass window of the Gummi Ship. He shouted the Queen's name.

"Good luck my friend" said Ortensia as she pushed the buttons that sends the Gummi Ship out of the world.

Gus takes one last look of the world before heading out to find Oswald as fast as he can.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belongs to me) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 474 29
Nuraya ( NEW- RAY-UH) was a lonely teen who took a sleep of a lifetime. Woken up by a man with silver hair, Riku and Nuraya fall in love. With one mi...
1.1K 43 13
Life on the Destiny Islands was fun for friends Sora and Riku and twins Kairi and Kate, when darkness attacks their home, everyone finds themselves s...
2.5K 234 26
Senna, a young Summoner, has moved to the Land of Departure after the destruction of her home. Scared and feeling lost, she soon finds herself integ...
2.3K 13 19
As a thank you to Kingdom Hearts and my friends, I decided to write this story for them! After the Xehanort chapter is finished, Ventus goes on a qu...