Ask rottmnt Donnie Anything!

By random_fandom_friend

Donnie decided to make an ask poll to learn what people want to know as a social experiment and to test his l... More

Ask Me Anything
Pancake???
The Room of Doom (not really)
Enchanting Eyebrows
My Dumb Dumb Brother
LGBTQ+?
Babysitting Mayhem
Biting
A Scientist's Vision
Alternative Career Paths
Meltdowns
Beachballs
Twin of Destruction
Cocky and Confident

Lair Games Liar

111 8 7
By random_fandom_friend

Salutations once again, @cerulean-crystal ! Thank your for your continued contribution to the art of science!

Our asker said: Leo: Aw, it's so cute how you still think I was 'giving it my all' at the last lair games. Enjoying the new room? (pats his head)

Nardo, you CHEATED on the LAIR GAMES?! Sure, it was in my favor, but still! You ruined the integrity of the game! It doesn't matter though, all that matters is that you weren't victorious and I was because you didn't have the guts to stick with the room or the brains to find a solution. Once my latest creation is back, you'll be begging for a rematch, I swear! And be careful with my goggles, they're very high tech! You're very lucky that we're related and that Splinter would be unhappy if I were to kill you without honor. Tomorrow, though, don't be surprised if one of your limbs is missing. Remember, a mad scientist is nothing without live experiments, right? I would take your brain but unfortunately, you seem to be lacking one.

Signing off,

Donatello Hamato

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...