๐™’๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ...

By iluvvphoebebridgers

"๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ... More

1 | foreword
2 | cast
3 | dune premire
4 | george orwell
5 | surprises
6 | distractions and indoor water parks
7 | "well aren't you adorable!"
8 | charlie hate club.
9 | met gala shenanigans
10 | ouch.
11 | say sike, bitch.
12 | interviews and kiss cams
13 | flights.
14 | party
15 | 'tis the damn season.
17 | first days and dates
18 | Don't Look Up
19 | "what the hell?!"

16 | happy birthday, timmy.

2.1K 73 48
By iluvvphoebebridgers

"I'll show you every version
of yourself tonight."

Mirrorball
-Taylor Swift

A/N please leave comments! I love reading them so much

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

December 26th was packed with flights and layovers.

June and Timothée said their goodbyes to June's father in a bear hug. Her father clung onto the two of them at the doors of the airport for a long time before letting go. "Stay safe." He advised with a pointed finger at the two of them. He brought June into another hug.

January fourth was June's first day of work. December twenty-seventh was Timothée's birthday.

When Mr.Murklin let go of June, he hugged Timothée. "Later, T-money," He grinned over his shoulder.

"Thank you for everything, Vitamin D." Timothée smiled, patting June's father on the arm.

Her father looked like he wanted to cry. "Thank you guys for visiting." He nodded. "Call me when you get home."

The three of them shared another round of goodbyes before Timothée and June entered the chilly airport.

The rest of the day was filled with traveling, coffee, sharing headphones, and naps.

In the taxi back home, Timothée snorted when he saw June's eyes shut. The book she was reading remained open on her lap.

Timothée grabbed a random receipt out of his pocket and placed it in between the pages she was on to reserve her spot.

As the taxi ride slowly came to an end, June stirred in her seat for a few seconds before laying her head on Timothée's shoulder and keeping it there.

"You drank an obscene amount of coffee and you're still tired?" Timothée asked, amused.

June shut her eyes again. "No amount of caffeine could get rid of this jet lag." She told while Timothée messed with the bracelets on her wrist.

When the taxi came to a halt, June stepped out and stretched. Timothée grabbed the two bags and brought them into the elevator.

Not short after entering Timothée's apartment, the two were fast asleep. They showered and changed. Junes face was buried in Timothée's chest as they lay on his bed. Timothée's arms were wrapped around her, his chin rested on the top of her head.

Except when Timothée woke up, the bed was empty. His head immediately shot up when he realized this, and he felt a sense of panic.

Looking over at his bedside table, a tiny piece of paper read,

In addition to the note, a cup of Joe's coffee and a bagel were placed next to each other.

Timothée smiled at the sight. He bit into the bagel wondering what she was planning.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

June was running from place to place to grab everything she needed in time.

"Is it ready?" June asked as she entered the empty bakery.

The owner, Oscar, looked up from what he was doing. "It's gonna be about— 15 minutes." He estimated.

Oscar was a 65-year-old man. His hair was gray and his skin was wrinkly. June showed up to his bakery quite frequently for a muffin.

June leaned on the counter in front of her. "You said that almost an hour ago." The smallest hint of urgency grew in her voice.

Oscar put his rag back down and rested his hands on the glass counter. "I can make you a beautiful delicious cake or I can make you a shitty cake." He shrugged. "It's up to you."

June pursed her lips and took a step back. "Take your time." She said with a nod before leaving the bakery. 

For Timothée's birthday, June had something very special planned. The path June and Timothée walked on quite frequently had a large lake off to the side. Surrounding the lake were trees almost everywhere.

Thankfully, the weather wasn't too cold and it wasn't supposed to snow till tomorrow. So they wouldn't be freezing their asses off, but it would still be a bit chilly.

June chose the perfect spot to set up the picnic blanket. It was a few feet from the water and was surrounded by trees. One large tree was right behind the picnic blanket. Directly across from the blanket, they would able to see the movie playing.

Even though the movie was playing on the other side of the lake, they had a good view.

Almost 45 minutes later, June had set everything up. She picked up the tiny cake from Oscar's bakery, as well as two cups of Joe's coffee. Junes typical order was an iced americano with two extra shots of espresso. Timothée was too embarrassed to admit that two extra shots of espresso were too strong, so June ordered his without the extra shots just to see if he'd notice. In addition to the cake and the coffee, June had scattered around Timothée's favorite fruits. Including strawberries, grapes, peaches, and many more. There were also two small take-out boxes from Timothée's and Junes favorite Thai food place.

At 3:27, June received a text from Timothée.

iMessage

jimmy timmy
Where are u??

Loony Junie
close your eyes

Jimmy Timmy
you want me to close my eyes
in the middle of the sidewalk?

Loony Junie
Please and thank you

Jimmy Timmy
that's so embarrassing
I'll look like a clown

Loonie Junie
you are a clown

Jimmy Timmy
fine I'll do it
You're lucky you're cute

Timothée stood awkwardly on the sidewalk, his eyes shut. He had his hands behind his back and he rocked back and forth on the heels of his feet.

June approached Timothée and linked her arm with his. "Follow me— and keep your eyes shut," June said with a smile. Even with a blindfold, Timothée could just tell June was smiling.

"Are you gonna kill me? Is that why you're making me close my eyes?" Timothée joked with a laugh.

"You ruined the surprise," June said sarcastically.

June led Timothée down the steep hill. Timothée clung onto June tightly in fear of falling.

June was careful with Timothée as they approached the picnic blanket. It was in a disclosed area with trees all around. She quietly laughed at the thought of letting Timothée walk straight into a tree.

"What are you laughing about?" Timothée asked, his eyes still squeezed shut.

June cleared her throat, "Nothing." She replied, trying not to laugh again.

"Sounds like something a murder would say."

June scoffed, "Shut up and open your eyes."

Timothée's eyes lit up at the sight in front of him. The picnic blanket was filled with multiple things on top of it. Two take-out boxes and coffee cups were placed next to each other with a few other snacks. A box of cards was on top of the picnic basket, as well as three flowers. One yellow, one red, and one orange.

Timothée moved his gaze from the picnic to June. "You'd be surprised at the number of flowers that can grow in the wintertime." June shrugged, a smile playing on her lips.

Timothée had the biggest growing smile on his face. He cupped June's face with his hands. He kissed her in between his words. "Thank -kiss- you -kiss- so -kiss- much."  June could feel Timothée's grin as he kissed her passionately at the end of his sentence.

He placed a final kiss on the bridge of her nose before the two sat down on the picnic blanket.

The two ate their takeout food, cracking jokes and talking as they did so. While Timothée stared straight forward at the lake, zoning out for a moment, June snuck a bite from Timothée's dish. He turned around and playfully hit her hand, but allowed her to take as much as she liked. In the middle of eating, the two decided they didn't like their food, so they switched boxes.

Timothée sipped on his coffee. June snorted when he said, "This is good." After hearing her laugh, he narrowed his eyes at her in suspicion.

After eating, Timothée laid his head on June's lap while she played with his hair. June was telling him about the time when her luggage got lost when she moved to New York.

"All my clothes were in the suitcase— so I had to get more, but I was already broke—" June paused and laughed. "Sorry, I'm rambling." 

Timothée scrunched his eyebrows together and shook his head, "What?! No— I love your stories." He smiled and lifted her hand to kiss the back of it.

June smiled, feeling internally grateful for him. She hesitantly continued her story. Timothée sat up directly across from June and popped her knuckles while she talked. He nodded his head in between her words to show he was listening.

A little later on, Timothée and June were playing cards. Timothée was laying on his side, using his elbow to prop himself up.

"Go fish." June frowned. She reached forward to grab another card. When she looked up, she saw Timothée staring at her. When they made eye contact, a little smirk grew on his face before he placed a card down.

June's face felt oddly warm. She gasped when she remembered something. June threw the cards back onto the floor and began digging through the picnic basket.

Timothée scrunched his eyebrows together, "What?" He asked, looking concerned.

June pulled out a tiny gray box from the basket and handed it to Timothée. Timothée pulled himself upright. "Yes, I'll marry you, June!" Timothée joked in a high-pitched voice.

June snorted. Timothée pulled the ribbon off of the box and his eyes widened at the contents within the box. A ring with a silver thick band and a square turquoise gem in the middle.

He gasped quietly and looked up at June. She did nothing but smile and reach for the necklace around her neck. Her necklace was a very thin silver chain. The small stone on the necklace was a mix of blue and purple.

June began talking at a quick pace. "Your birthstone is turquoise— and you have a lot of rings so I thought you'd want a ring of your birthstone— I have a necklace of my birthstone- and we're born in opposite seasons so I thought we could match." She cleared her throat, slowing down her words. "I hope you don't think this is corny." She snorted.

Timothée put the box down, "You are an amazing gift giver, June." He said in a tone quieter than his normal speaking voice. Timothée placed multiple kisses on her neck, jawline, cheek, and one on her lips.

"I know," June responded, ruffling the top of Timothée's hair. She reached for the box and pulled the ring out and placed it on Timothée's ring finger. It fit perfectly.

A large snowflake from the sky landed on June's forehead. Timothée leaned forward to wipe it off. After seeing all the snow begin to fall onto the ground, June said, "We should probably go." With a slight laugh.

June stood up and held out a hand for Timothée and pulled him up. Timothée looked upset about having to leave. The two packed everything back into the basket.

They rushed back to Timothée's apartment, the snow came down at a rapid pace. Timothée laughed both times when June would almost slip, but she didn't because he caught her at the last second.

With his free hand, Timothée lifted June and threw her onto his shoulder. "That was impressive!" June called while dangling upside down on Timothée's shoulder, making him laugh. Thankfully, the walk back to Timothée's apartment was not far at all. The two were back at his home in under three minutes.

It was already 5:59, the sky was almost dark— thanks to the winter.

As they entered the lobby of the apartment, Timothée put June back on the floor. The two laughed when they got a good glimpse of each other. Their noses were extremely red. Their heads were covered in snow.

Timothée wrapped his arm around her shoulder,
guiding her into the elevator and to his door.

As Timothée began fumbling with his keys, June stopped him. She used her hands to fix Timothée's hair.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What was that for?" He asked through a small smile.

June looked down at her shoes to hide her smile, "Nothin' " She said. Timothée gave her one more confused look before unlocking the door and stepping inside.

The lights were dark in his apartment. He flicked on the light switch. Timothée jumped after hearing multiple people call, "Surprise!"

Timothée looked around the apartment, his eyes wide. Pete Davidson was standing in the living room, his arms up high in the air. Saoirse Ronan was standing in the kitchen with a smile on her face. She was waiting for Timothée to have a reaction. Lots of other people were scattered all around the apartment. Such as Timothée's friends from college before he dropped out. June managed to DM Pete and Saoirse the plan. She told them to invite anyone they felt Timothée would like to see, and they did just that. Thankfully, Timothée's apartment was in a secluded part of the building, so it couldn't be an issue if they were too loud.

Immediately, Timothée brought Pete into a hug. Just earlier today he was talking about how long it's been since he's seen Pete.

Everyone returned to their conversations. Music
was played at a low volume, but it was still audible over the loud chatter. Drinks were shared all around.

While Timothée excitedly chatted with Pete, June made her way to Saoirse. She was one of the three people June knew at the party.

"Drink?" Saoirse asked as June approached her.

"Sure." June shrugged. Saoirse handed June a red plastic cup.

June took a sip and immediately coughed. "What's in this?" She questioned, her nose scrunched up.

Saoirse laughed, "Uhm— everything." She laughed.

"Well, everything is disgusting." June snorted, making Saoirse chuckle. June tried another sip before shaking her head and putting the cup back down.

Saoirse frowned, "You're funny, cute, and like really smart." She commented. "And you like Timothée?" 

June laughed loudly, "I have a thing for nerds I guess." For the last time, June tried the drink again. "Oh my god—this just keeps getting worse and worse."

The two turned around when the music was turned up louder and the voices of Timothée and Pete rang throughout the apartment.

The song, "something" by the Beatles was now playing. Pete and Timothée were both holding a karaoke microphone and a red cup in their hands. Timothée was bopping his head to the song.

"Something in the way she moves," Timothée sang the lyrics loudly over the chatter. Some people were still deep in conversation and didn't bother paying him any attention. "Attracts me like no other lover," 

Timothée and Pete linked their arms together and skipped in circles before the next line. This time, Pete sang very loudly, "Something in the way she woos me!" As Pete sings, he reveals his hidden talent of twerking, making everyone in the room share a laugh.

This time, Timothée and Pete both sang into the same microphone, "I don't want to leave her now," their loud voices mash into an awful harmony. But it was enough to make June and Saoirse chuckle. Timothée and Pete pointed to June as they sang, she widened her eyes a bit. "You know I believe and how!"

June snorted when Pete blew her an overdramatic sarcastic kiss, making Timothée slap his shoulder harshly. "Somewhere in her smile, she knows, that I don't need no other loverr." Pete and Timothée stretch out the letter "R" for a while. Their voices were high-pitched.

The two placed their arms around each other, swaying in synch. "Something in her style that shows me," Pete exclaims, his voice cracking in the middle of his singing, "Don't wanna leave her now— You know I believe and how!"

"They planned this way too fast," Saoirse commented, her eyebrows raised as she watched Timothée and Pete.

The instrumental part of the song rolled in. Timothée began playing an imaginary guitar, imitating June whenever she would hear a guitar solo in a song.

"I don't want to leave her now," As the song came to an end, Pete spun Timothée in a circle, the two were now basically shouting instead of singing, "YOU KNOW I BELIVE AND HOW,"

Saoirse wolf-whistled at the end of their performance, and June clapped loudly, creating a chain reaction and making other people clap. Timothée bowed.

Everyone resumed their conversations. The music was a little louder than before. "Congrats on your new job by the way." Saoirse smiled at June.

"Thank you," June said through a large smile and took a seat on Timothée's barstool.

"Timothée was bothering me for two weeks about it." Saoirse rolled her eyes playfully. "He said he felt bad— he was searching the internet for hours for a job he thought you'd like."  Saoirse paused before adding, "He cares about you a lot— like a mean a lot." She took a sip of her drink. "I've never seen him care about anyone as much as he cares for you."

June snuck a glance at Timothée from across the room. He was sitting on his couch next to Pete. When he felt her gaze, he turned his head to look back at June and gave her a big smile and wave. June smiled and waved  back  "I love nerds." She admitted.

June and Saoirse had a great time. They cracked jokes and laughed for almost two hours. Saoirse excused herself to quickly catch up with another friend. June nodded and looked around. After a few hesitant moments, June took another shot and made her way across the room. So far, June had four shots in total. The other three were given to her by Saoirse.

"What's up, party people?" June sighed, taking a seat in the empty space between Timothée and Pete. She moved her knees up to her chest. Pete was on her left and Timothée was on her right.

Timothée gasped when he saw June. He looked wasted. "June!" He exclaimed. His legs were rested on the coffee table, which was something sober Timothée would never do.

"June!" Pete said in the same tone as Timothée. June barely knew Pete. The two spoke at the met gala and on Instagram DM's for the past week discussing the party, but that was it. But June felt like she's known him for ages.

Timothée smiled at June, "Thank you so much for today." He said through a ginormous smile.

June looked exhausted, "You're so welcome, nerd." She messed with the curls on the top of Timothée's hair.

"Pete!" Timothée called at him. Pete turned his head, "Look at this ring Junie got me." He said, holding out his hand for Pete to see.

Pete gasped, "That's so cool!" He said in an unnecessary yet funny voice level. "I want one!"

Timothée moved his hand back sharply, "Get yourself a June first." He said with a hint of sass. "But not my June— I like my June," Timothée added quickly.

June turned to Pete who looked disappointed about "not having a June."

"Don't you have a Kim?" She asked him, her eyebrows scrunched together.

Pete's eyes lit up, "You're so right! I do have a Kim!" It seemed and smelt like Pete and Timothée had a bit more than alcohol.

June sniffled. For some reason whenever she drank alcohol her nose would get runny. "Can you tell her I want like— a trillion dollars?" June said to Pete. She threw her head back on the pillow behind her. Timothée buried his face in her neck as he laughed loudly.

Pete nodded, "When I ask her for a trillion dollars she tells me I'm cute— so I don't know how lucky you'll get." He frowned.

Timothée lifted his head from June's neck. "Bummer." He commented. Pete and June nodded in agreement.

Timothée attempted to braid June's hair while Pete went on about how beautiful Timothée's coffee table was. "I mean just— It's so beautiful." Pete's said, looking at the table in awe. "How much what it? Must've been a fortune."

"A fortune and a leg actually," Timothée told, still focused on June's hair.

"If was a robber— I would snatch everything in this apartment." Said Pete, his eyes Roaming around the apartment. He stopped when he made eye contact with Timothée. "Including you," Pete said, making kissy noises at him.

June snorted and Timothée rolled his eyes playfully. Pete gave his in-depth fifteen-minute description of how he would break into Timothée's house. At the end of his plan, he said, "And then if Timothée came home early— I'd hit him with a pan or something."

"Like in Tangled?" Timothée asked, finally finishing June's braid.

Pete frowned, "Never seen it."

Timothée and June gasped. "You've never seen Tangled?!" They asked at the same time.

Pete shook his head, his eyebrows scrunched together. "Never." He said, laughing at Timothée's and Junes' reaction.

Timothée stood up, "Guys, help me find the remote." He said, sounding urgent. His eyes darted around looking for the device.

"I'll check the kitchen," Pete stood up and ran to the kitchen, accidentally bumping into someone on his way and quickly apologizing.

June and Timothée scoured the living for the remote. Timothée checked under the couch and June checked behind the tables.

"Maybe it's in my room." Timothée assumed, making his way down the hall.

June shrugged and followed Timothée, "Maybe."As they walked into Timothée's room, he shut the door behind him.

June took a step closer to Timothée, "Don't know why the remote would be in your room." She teased with a smile.

"Me neither." Timothée grinned back, slowly closing the gap between them.

This kiss was unlike any other kiss the two had shared. It started slow but quickly got more intense. Timothée grabbed June by the waist, his hands moving quicker as he tried to find a good resting spot. June had her arms around Timothée's neck, her hands running through his curls.

June let out a groan into Timothée's mouth. He had one arm wrapped around her lower back, and one a bit higher. Timothée scooted the two of them back rather quickly to the empty wall, June's back was pushed against it.

The kiss intensified even more, the two moved in synch. Timothée noticed when June became breathless, but that didn't stop them. He deepened the kiss.

Timothée broke apart from June's lips for a second to kiss her neck— quite aggressively in all honesty. June slightly threw her head back while breathing heavily before Timothée reconnected their lips.

Timothée and June both heard Pete call, "Junie, Timmy! I found the remote! Where are you bitches?"

The two broke apart, looking disappointed. The braid in June's hair wasn't perfect before, since Timothée had only braided hair once. It was on his sister's hair many years ago. But now, Junes braid was a bit more untidy and loose. Timothée's curls were out of place and his flannel was messy. His face was a bright red.

"Your hair looks good in a braid," Timothée said through a small but noticeable smirk.

June shoved his shoulder, she also seemed to be fighting an even bigger smile. Before going back to the living room, June fixed hers and Timothèe's appearance.

June messed with the collar of his shirt and his hair till they were back in place. Timothée reached forward to tuck a piece of hair behind June's ear.

Timothée pulled the door open for June, allowing her to walk through first. He followed after her.

"Did you find the remote in June's mouth?" Pete whispered to Timothée.

Timothée rolled his eyes, but still, let out a laugh.

The three all sat back down on the couch. June sat in the middle with Pete on her right and Timothée on her left. Timothée began flicking through the movies before landing on Tangled. He rested the side of his face on June's shoulder with his arms crossed. His cheek was smooshed up.

After seeing what was on the screen, Saoirse made her way to the couch and said, "move" to Pete.

Pete scoffed but still scooted. He muttered something about "wanting to sit with June."

"Too bad." Saoirse shot back.

Timothée chortled, his face still resting on June's shoulder. "Looooserss." He said to Saoirse and Pete in a sing-song voice.

June had her eyes glued to the opening screen in front of her, "There's enough of me to go around, ladies." She said, unbothered.

Timothée's 26th birthday was his all-time favorite. He was surrounded by his favorite people.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Instagram!

@junemurklin_
1 hour ago

Liked by, @tchalamet @soairseronan, @petedavidson, @DylanMurklin_, and 88,553 others.

For timothée's 26th birthday everybody list 26 things you hate about him ☺️
Tagged: @tchalamet

Tap to view all 5,337 comments

@tchalamet timothée chalamet is an awesome guy and he's so cool and awesome and cool
@junemurklin_ are we talking about the same Timothée??
@tchalamet Yes! We're talking about your all-time favorite Timothée, the one that you love so so much
@user36272 awh theyre cute
2,657 replies

@soairseronan i have like 2,600 things i hate about him
@tchalamet Stfu
628 replies

@DylanMurklin_ I love Timothée! 😄 @tchalamet I love you too D money
@junemurklin_ BOOO 👎👎

@petedavidson I hate when he doesn't answer my calls 😒
@junemurklin ME TOO
@tchalamet IT WAS ONE TIME

Instagram story

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/N when I was writing this it felt way longer and better but then when I re-read it I was like wtf this is lame. But I hope u enjoyed 😜 lmk if u see any mistakes

I have a few questions too!

Fav timothee and june moment?

Fav chapter?

If there was anything u could change to this story what would it be?

I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH! SEE U SOON 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.6K 31
were a famous model develops a little crush for an actor she met at the 'met gala' ! timothรฉe chalamet fanfic ! social media x real life ! all right...
189K 4.4K 11
Will is weak, for fate never warns when she knocks at your door. ( paul atreides x fem!oc ) ยฉ ADONYSIAC โ”€โ”€โ”€ 2024 BOOK 3 in the ECHOES...
1.9M 43K 68
@camillecheri: stop telling me to date guys my age. i will when timothรฉe mf chalamet finally decides to hmu @realchalamet: camillecheri consider urse...
272K 9K 25
๐Ÿชจ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ—ก โ”€โ”€ DSโ”Šโช แด˜แด€แดœสŸ แด€แด›ส€แด‡ษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ ! โซ ##. โ› ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐€๐‹ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โœเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ a DUNE fanfiction. โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ IN WHIC...