🎇Your God's Love 🎇 UNDER H...

By valdaral

What does she have of different? She loved me... She listens to me... But most importantly, ... More

Introduction
Love a little
A gorgeous predator entered preyland
This doesn't mean anything
Are you okay and Am I fine?
Welcome non-blood
Life is a cruel writer...
And I don't seriously give a fuck
I'm not ready for this shit
Please don't look at me
It was real
What should I do?
If I don't see you, do I know you?
I'll throw up part: 2
I just can't
Reevaluating everything
Ready For War
Escape through-
-Her Claws
Life Is A Bloom
It started with chocolate...
And it ended up with blood.
I waited so long...
* Let's Talk *
Dream became reality
Adapting through it all
The Puppy Part:1
The Puppy Part:2
The Puppy Part:3
For All Of Them To See
Making Friends
Frozen Cold
Sexist In A Society For Woman
Tu Est Là Pour Moi Et Je Suis Avec Toi
{ End Of Chapter: 1}
I Miss Your Voice
Libaration As A Visit
Revenge Is Eaten Hot
Sleep To Forget
Me, You Two And Us
Back To Back
Here We Go
Flesh
OUR END

Life is not chocolate part: 1

35 4 1
By valdaral

°°° Wrote this shit while I was sick so it's to comfort our single asses 😭. °°°

My thumb pressed the call icon on the visual projection, sniffing in my cries, I refused to shed any more tears.

Please stop crying.

Shortly enough, it started ringing. Covering my watch from hearing my trembling voice, I run a few tests to elaborate it back to normal. " H-hello. "

The broken tones of speech reached my ears, hating the way my voice creaked with every syllable, I silently scream my frustration and pull my legs to me, efficiently coping into a ball.

The date will be in more than two hours, If I keep weeping like this, I don't think I'll be able to even face her. To amplify my frustration, I was already dressed in my most comfortable attire as she requested, but I just couldn't.

The humiliation was far too great this time.

Disregarding the buzz of my Contacter, I sobbed into my pillow and desperately tried to hug the affront out of my head.

How- just how could she?

Haven't done enough for her? Sacrifice in abundance for her satisfaction? Was I not the best lover?

How dare she?

" Admiral here, state your business. " I swallow my slobber, hoping that it would wet my scorched throat so that I didn't squeak like I've been wailing for an hour straight.

Though before I could say a word, she recognized me instantly. " Ardor? Is that you?"

Concern weighted in her elegant vocals, providing the soothing vibrations of her next word. " Do you not feel well, little one? "

Without having me say anything, she waited for a response. " I-I..." I fought the snot drooling down my nose in quick sniffs, ready to explode in waves of weeps, I was interrupted by the soft rumbling of her throat.

Like the purring of a cat, her whirs were considerably deeper than one of a feline, yet so pacifying. " It's okay, everything's gonna be alright, huh? "

I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me right now. "Where are you, my sun? "

" At home. " I replied between whiffs.

" Aww, what a cozy little one! However my sad little one is comfortable and safe under a blanket, isn't he? " For some unknown reason, I subconsciously dove under the sheets of my bed.

There, positioning myself in the spot that felt the warmest and snuggest, I responded with a pleasant yes.

" Good boy. Would you like me to report our date to another day then? " I frowned.

" No. Actually, I want your existence in front of me in the next, let's say... forty minutes. " Her purr tooted its drums.

" Such an eager little god, your size would have surely fooled the most ruthless of my foes into idols, my sun. " I chuckled but it sounded more similar to a strangled cat than anything else.

" I'm only being generous Admi-Illeresas. Nonetheless, my wrath is not something that your so-called idols lived to enough to vocalize the tales. " I smirked at my smart-ass retort, these comebacks were way more fun than with family.

I guess that you have to exercise sometimes.

I've also noted that every sentence she spoke was cultured and prominent to dominate. This kind of vocabulary was vibrant in shades and somewhat unique, almost comparable to those written in the books.

" Ardor, demanding something of a beast takes time and patience. Don't you know what happens to restless little gods? " I hummed, very interested in the answer.

" They sing symphonies when I give them what they truly craved for. " ...

It took me time, and a lot of brain circuits to connect and catch on to what she implied by singing symphonies.

Then, it suddenly popped into my head. The vivid red image of the sinful scene pictured my face buried deep into an ocean of purple pillows.

Ass straight in the air, hand sliding down my sweat-coated back, It astounded me how open my legs were to expose my genitals to the world, and in less than a second, her hand drove up to slump on my asscheek in a loud and hard- slap!

I've never blushed more than when I heard the muffled scream of pleasure I saw myself moaning.

" I'll be there in a few, little one. " My vision turned normal again at the sound of her goodbye.

As the noise indicated that she had ended the call. I stared into the void, shocked. Does she really not know that I could see her desires?

° ° °

I looked left and right.

Distinguishing no one in sight, I sprint to her vessel as if my life depended on it. Slumping in her arms, I directly attempted to drag her back inside but her being two of my weight and height, she wasn't moving an inch.

" Come on, hurry up before my neighbors see you!" She chuckled and I almost drop my ice cream container when I saw her wave at somebody.

Following her amused regard, I landed on the worst part of humanity that I could get attention from:

Kids.

Goddamned. Fucking. Kids.

Those talkative little gremlins that thought anything and everything was worth sharing with their genitors. Soon, I knew that by the time I will be gone, the entire neighborhood will know about this.

Illeresas finally finished her- unaware secret but everybody knows- greetings to all the mouths and ears of my sector with just one wave and turn back to me.

My overthinking soul close to leaving my convulsing corpse nearly reached heaven when she scooped me up and walked us in.

She titters at my glare.

Sealing my ass into the spacious passager seat, my derrière was instantly warmed up and melted into the most comfortable thing ever.

I'm still mad but I enjoyed the pleasant feeling of my bottom being massaged. Though, I practically jolted when the engine roared, rattling its vitality into my bones.

Already up, I decided to make believe that I didn't just get a jump scare five seconds ago and take in my surroundings. Fascinated by the modern design, I twirl slowly to get a glimpse at the technology.

If I must say, it was completely mouth-dropping! A well-chosen dim neon purple gave a soft look at the solid structures, with each suit hung proudly on the mannequins facing each other on the length of the wall.

Sea liquified into ruddy. The room was immense and unoccupied under thousands of beehive glasses showing off the outside. It was definitely more advanced and pricy than the little cabsule that was provided by my work.

" Sooooo... Hum... it's beautiful like-like stunning! " She raised a brow and under her suspicious eyes, I just decided to cut it right to the chase. "Where're the weapons? "

She blinked at me, as if growing a second head, she scans me up and down before going into the loudest, deepest laughter.

I, on the other hand, stayed silent. Bitch please, I'm currently on a date with one of the most secluded and fierce of warriors, excuse me for not expecting flowers instead of swords.

" Ardor, my weapons that you so eagerly request are in my official vessel. This one is merely used to communicate to my environs that I mean no harm. "

Wait... what? Dumb me don't understand. " Why do you have to be especially in this vessel to go out? "

Her laughter died down quickly, and wiping the invisible tears off, she concentrate back on her driving. " Often times than not, the worlds, I visit seem to all fear my vessel the moment it gets spotted. "

Swiping the settings along the control board, she smiles nostalgically. " I fetched this particular one so that I don't have to make public announcements every time I involuntarily cause a panic. "

" So if I rewind all of this explanation that I didn't ask for... your weapons are in another vessel? " She sighed and shook her head dismissively.

" Picky little brat, do your ears only function when there is something you favor? " I stretch a toothy grin.

I roamed to one of the nearby suits, crab-walking to the tall glass box, I was dumbfounded to realize how steady her driving was.

I didn't even need to hold to anything to not slip away. I guess that comes with the title of Admiral.

Ma and Holl could never.

" It was offered by the queen of an allied country. " Startled by the abrupt story, I shortly comprehend that I was standing in front of a suit.

" Why? Peace? " Analyzing the laced-up dress, with all the skin flashes of skin, it couldn't even be called clothing.

" Similar. Her people's costumes obliged a relationship when a courting present is offered and accepted. In your culture, it would be as if a higher-up asked you to be her concubine. " Oh... gay?

" In my case, an offer as unmistakable as this while she had a pregnant spouse and offspring with various other partners is an offensive insult to my fated sole one. " I still think she's a little bit gay.

Something clicked, in my reasoning for finding her sexuality- the conclusion: she's Bi, or at least Bi-curious.

I unknowingly stepped on something, resulting in a straight vertical red line scanning me from head to toe and when it was done, it emitted this sound, distinctive noise that provoked a " This isn't good. " reaction.

One moment, I looked good, downright gorgeous, and a little provocative. I had my moment.

However, the next few minutes were filled with an unspeakable effect of gravity, so much so that I couldn't even scream for help.

It, fortunately, ended in Illeresas picking up the clue that my annoying ass was too quiet and she came to my rescue.

The breath I took when those strings were detached from me.

In the time of two full minutes, I cursed the beauty industry and considered throwing all my precious braids away.

Pure torture, I say.
The tall Amazone alleviating from my near-death experience did nothing more than smirk down at me and set me back on my feet.

" What happened then? " She bestows me with a handsome smile of hers again, and two double gaps formed into her cheeks, her fangs shined in my eyes.

" Luckily for her, her skin was too slim to keep me warm in the winter, so I aimed for the latter substitute. " My blood ran cold in culmination.

Horror was planted in my face but strangely fear never even crossed my mind. As simple and natural as she pronounced such terrifying words and I realized that this was a taste.

She was deliberately telling me this as an alarm and a vow. A poem of destruction translates as: " This is what awaits you being mated to me and what any match will fear by courting you. "

This is fate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 9
Possession is a man's best friend. When a rugged military General is sent to investigate a science experiment, he doesn't expect to find a young wom...
3.5M 80K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
568K 12.2K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
681 82 28
A sacred union sealed by the mating of a true born hybrid and the calmest among nature....,. It's a bloody relationship.... " You wanna know how work...