Majikku : TrollHunter x reade...

By SaharaChan3

Y/n was just a normal teenage girl in the modern day world. She had parents she loved and excelled in school... More

Becoming Part 1
Becoming Part 2
Becoming Part 3
Who do you think?
Becoming Part 4
Becoming Part 5
Becoming Part 7
Becoming Part 8
Q and A special
Becoming Part 9
Become Part 10
Become Part 11
The Special QnA (short)! And Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!
Apoliges(No it is not discontinued)
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? and the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 1
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 2
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓?Part 2 Real one
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 3
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 4
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺̓ Sneak Peak Chp5
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter? And the V̵͎͕̿̈ȯ̴͔̜͓̊i̸̦̇̈́d̵̺͖̭̓?̴̨̱̱͑͆ Part 5
Gnome Your Enemy Part 1
*plz read* mental Break, not discontinued
what the car looks like now, after the crash
*plz read* Getting back at writing and therapy art
Updated book cover and apolgies
Gnome You Enemy Part 2

Becoming Part 6

1.1K 46 3
By SaharaChan3

You chucked your dirty clothes into the laundry basket behind your door, Jim wanted to get to bed after a good few hours of playing around with the magical set of armor.  You remembered briefly while you were watching him play around, something was watching you as at some moments the breeze was freezing cold despite it still being part of summer.  While on other times it seemed scorching hot, you paid no heed to it as you were amused  with Jim.  Considering that when he got the sword stuck in the stone, he took a few tumbles just trying to get the sword out of the stone.  Only to get it stuck in another stone right after, it was after an hour or two before he really got the hang of it kind of.  

At least afterwards he didn’t get the sword stuck anymore, and could spin it similarly to a knife.  It didn’t surprise you though, someone with knife skills such as Jim could easily learn how to use a sword over time.  Since a sword was like a double edged knife, although longer and a hundred percent more deadly it has similarities on how it cuts and is used.

Sitting down at your desk, you look at the clock hanging right above your window.  It was 10:45 pm, it actually took longer than you expected.  Plus you had to somehow help Jim deactivate the armor before his mother got home, which was luckily not for another two hours.  

You chuckled at the thought of it, his mother really did work hard for all of us, sometimes too hard.  You were slightly envious, you do wish you had that type of motherly love along with motherly.  Your mother and father were practically never around in your own life back where you truly belonged, and it seemed it was the exact same here.  Not that it surprised you, your parents were extremely rich though they never took it for granted and kept ninety-five percent of the money kept away in the bank account and sending you money monthly or weekly.  So you could get food and supplies for your crafts or mostly dreamcatchers, and floral crowns you love to make.  

It also seemed that you still had your mini online store, where you did costume made things for people along with pre-made items.  Funny thing is though there were a lot more requests, and purchases than where you originally.  

Now that you thought about it, your memory also was becoming blurry and different memories seemed to be replacing your own.  As you thought about that, the thought went away just as quickly not leaving a trace behind.  

Completely forgetting about what you just thought, you eyes trailed to your wrist were the three bracelets laid on your wrists.  

‘I should probably take those off, don’t want them getting caught on anything while I am sleeping,’ You thought as you went to take them off.  When you did you went to take of the one with the bird skull and black feather, but when you touched it and went to take it off.  It shunk some and turned burning hot.  

You yanked your hand off the bracelet gasping from the sudden heat that it produced, you didn’t feel the heat on your wrist, just the part of your hand you used to try to take it off.  Shaking your hand, you panicked.  

What the hell?  How in the absolute high heavens happened?  You then tried out of pure panic, went to take off the blue one.  Instead of turning scorching hot, it turned ice cold, not the kind of cold that you feel from an ice cube but deadly cold.  The type of cold that could freeze you to death in a second, much like from the movie The Day After Tomorrow when the snow storm comes rolling in freezing everything in itś path instantly.  

You hissed again, finally learning your lesson and your mind cleared from the panic.  You stared at the three bracelets, and started to question yourself.  

Why did you put on three bracelets and not think about the consequences of your actions?  As you didn’t know where the hell they came from, and on top of that you never saw them before… You felt extremely foolish and dull-minded.  

You ran a hand through your hair, light years appeared in your eyes.  What the hell did you do?  These three bracelets were magical though even a fool could see that, before they were even put on.  I guess you were captivated by their beauty, and didn’t think before you acted.  

Wanting to get some sleep, you got out of the desk chair and crawled into the safety and warmth of your beds sheets and blankets.  Soon enough, you drifted off to sleep as darkness soon grabbed ahold of your mind.  

In another place not far from where you just fell asleep, three figures well, mostly two of them and the other one watching slightly fuming with slight rage.  

The one tall than the other two was sending flames, into the sky as the youngest was able to convice the older one to not burn the books. 

“Unacceptable! Stupid HUMAN! He stains the magic, he should be nothing in her eyes!”  Screeched the oldest, in both female and males voices in overlapping tones.  Flames nicked the sky, as if a volcano was erupting for the second time in 100 million years of pressure.  

“In time Bellroc, only time will tell,” The small light and kind female voice said, though internally since was lightly fuming, she could sense even the Mother of the Forest angry.  

“We have WAITED for to MUCH time, Nari! We can all sense it, the light but still present darkness the human filth have left on her!” The oldest now known as Bellroc replied to the Nari as they stop producing flames.

“Although, faint.  Se also seems to have no memories, as if they were erasied.  Convicing my point even further that the human world is corrupted beyond repair, don’t you see Nari~” A boy of teenager looks in a long black cloak said while giggling slightly and adjusting the skull of the long horned animal on his head.  

Huffing, Nari knew the other two were fuming in utter and beyond measurable rage and anguish.  She could sense it, very clearly.  Although, she for once agreed with them dispite the distructive ways they want to go down.  But, she was thinking of fleeing away, as they wanted to find the genisis seals and break them.  Though that would mean that all of them had to be there, pyshical and mental.  

Therefore they were missing a member, both in power and mentally.  For if one does not know they are one, there power and authority is then sealed and gone. So they wouldn’t be able to open the genesis seal now anyways considering she has no memories.  

Bellroc scowled darkly, their mood going down hill even more so than it already has.  Gripping her staff she let let out a cry of fury once again, causing the used to be extinct volcano Sutter brutes in Calfornia erupt with a quant fury…

__________________________

*Beep!* *Beep!* 

Shooting up from your bed, you were almost dripping in sweat.  The alarm continuing to go off, and soon you (quickly) got annoyed and slammed your hand onto the alarm clock shutting it up.  You sighed eternally, your adrenaline was rushing at full speed yet you couldn’t remember why it was.  Maybe a dream or nightmare that you had but don’t remember.  You didn’t know, besides you had more things to worry about….such as the bracelets and how to get the darn things off.  

You don’t want to be stuck with them the rest of your life, as a constant reminder of how dull-minded you were when you put them on.  

“Y/n, come on! We need to tell Toby!  Plus school!”  You heard Jim call out to you, “I also made your favorite breakfast!”  Perking up at the sound of that, you rushed to get ready so you could have a good meal.  As that would help get your mind off of things.  

Quickly putting on some clothes, and deodorant of your choosing out of the collection you somehow have in a storage container.  Then ran downstairs for some food, that you were oh so much craving.  

Turning  into the kitchen with a bright smile on your face, in the thought of food.  Only to find Jim standing there with a teasing smirk on his face.  You dead panned at him, and scowled.

“There was never any of my favorite food was there?”  Your mood turned somewhat sour.  

“Nope, but~ I will make it up to you by actually making it tomorrow how about that?”  Jim said, to you grabbing the paper bags with what you assumed to be the lunch for today.  

You scowled at him, and snatched the paper bag from him.  Jim just smiled, teasingly but then turned slightly serious.  

“Though we do need to get to Tobes, so we can talk to him about what happened and all,”  Jim explained to you gesturing towards the amulet that laid on the counter.  You just nodded in agreement and headed out the door to the bikes without him noticing.  “I mean he would think it would be awesome until he sees the Trolls, you know what I mean?”  Jim trailed off waiting for you to respond.  “Y/n?  Hey! Wait for me!”  Jim yelled and chased after you with the other paper bags in hand.  

_______________________

The bike ride down to Tobes orthodontist wasn’t to bad, as you had to get there before school started which you did.  Jim once we got there immediately parted his bike and almost ran inside.  

“Don’t go in there, he’s with a patient,”  Called out the desk lady trying to stop him from doing what he was gonna do anyways.  

You though decided to wait out of the room, like she said and wait.  

“Sorry, about him.  He just wanted to talk to Toby about something extremely important to him,”  You apologize sincerely to the lady.  

She laughed softly, “It’s no biggy, thanks for the apology even though you didn’t need to give one,”  the lady replied smiling at you.  

Light then flashed in your eyes, and instead of the Lady there another troll was there instead.  You welped softly in surprise, and the troll looked at you concerned.  

“You alright there, sweetcheeks?”  She asked, worriedly.  You blinked snapped out of your train of thought, the desk lady was back.  

You quickly nodded, “Y-yeah, thanks thought I saw something…I am gonna go check on the boys and we will leave,”  You cursed at yourself internally for stuttering and quickly walked into the room where the other two boys were.  Not noticing the raising of the eyebrow and look on the lady’s face.  

“Hey, Jim, N/n,”  Toby said muffled as you walked in and he finally noticed the two of you.  

Jim immediately walked forward slightly frantic and excitedly, “Tobes! Tobes, Tobes, Tobes, Tobes!  I have got to talk to you.”  Taking off the sling bag and holding it in one hand.  

The dentist was pulling on Tobys check more trying to reach for something which you gladly handed to him, the Dentist nodded a thanks to you.  “Uh, I’m a little busy right now”  

“What?”

The dentist, replied “He says, he’s a little busy right now,”  Then the doctored punched in whatever he was doing and each time both you and Jim cringed greatly.  

Toby groaned slightly in pain, “Oh, God.  It hurts,”  

Jim took a deep breathe and continued talking at Toby wide eyed, “Okay, remember that thing we found the other day?”  Toby slightly nodds, “In the canals.  The thing with the gem and stuff?  It works, It works like crazy!”  

Toby turned to Jim with a distressed look on his face, “Can’t this wait, man?”  

“What?”  Jim asked again, and you sighed, still slightly shaken up with what you just saw.  

The dentist had a very annoyed look on his face, along with a determined look, “He says, '' This can’t wait, man?”  Then the dentist put a drill in Toby’s mouth, followed by his screams.  You cringed again, while Jim looks at Toby with a disbelieved look on his face.  

“I’ve already waited until morning. Who goes to the dentist two days in a row?”  Jim grips his head then puts his hands toward the floor, in a slightly distressed manner.  

The dentist then takes the drill out of his mouth, Toby lets out a small pain.  “I want to get these braces off before I’m thirty.”  

Before Jim could ask what he said the dentist beat him to it, “I want to get these braces off before I’m thirty,”  Then the dentist put in a mouth prop, followed by Toby’s slight fear in his eyes as he knows what is coming next.  

“It’s like my mouth is a city engineering project,”  Toby explains, extremely disoriented.  

The dentist then pulls in a mirror to get a better view of Toby’s mouth, “It’s like my mouth is a city engineering project,” repeating what he said.  

“How much longer is this gonna take?”  You ask as you felt extremely sorry for the poor boy.  While Jim is really nervous, on what the amount of time was gonna be.  

The dentist doesn't reply and just activates another drill as Toby tenses up and squeezes his eyes shut in fear and anticipation.  

You immediately turn around and walk out the door, not wanting to see what happens next nor wanting to be tramatized for the rest of your life and wanting to get to school before you are late…

__________________________________________________________________________

A/n : Oh my, it seems like someone is mad...Anyways Hope you like this chapter.  Along with the fact I was able to get a chapter in the next day or two from the last chapter release!  Hopefully I am able to get the next chapter out the next day or two too.  Since I worked on it during school to which helped alot with getting this chapter out as soon as possible...Welp hope you have a nice day or night...I do hope california is ok where the volcano is and scientist are gonna be extremely confused...

Words: 2416

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 46 9
You are a little wisp, your body glows orange like the heartstone. Your eyes are white dots and you have two little paws. Your body has a thin layer...
73.7K 1.5K 23
There aren't many of these out there and I'm really REALLY in love with Douxie so I decided to give this a try. This book follows the storyline of w...
1.9K 19 18
Y/n was just an average 16 year old who has lived for over a century (or more perhaps?...) with many siblings as a hybrid princess of wakanda at an a...
41.4K 1.5K 114
On Jim 6 birthday he was in a terrible accident which caused him to go blind. But with the loss of his eyes his other senses started to increase. He...