π‘†π‘€π‘’π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘›π‘’π‘Ÿ || π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘–οΏ½...

Von arianarz_

i wrote this a long time ago so sorry for grammar mistakes or if it's just plain horrible or cringe Mehr

| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„ |
| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ|
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
A/N
A/N again...

~~~

12K 197 84
Von arianarz_

"how is this such a coincidence im going on a date moms going on a date lanes going on a date and Angels going on her first date." Rory said as the three girls were in Angels room getting ready.Angel wore a maroon long sleeve shirt with a lace tank top under and dark blue flared jeans with converse and jewelry.

"i know it wasn't even planned!"Lane said and Angel laughed.

"Not to mention the sounds of a gun reloading with my dad practicing imagining Tristan."Angel said and the two girls laughed.

"How do i look?"Lane asked standing up.

"Beautiful,you look beautiful lane."Angel said and she smiled. "says you."

"lane your stunning!"Rory said and she smiled.

"Rory deans here with a friend i assumes for lane."Luke said and the girls laughed.

"we'll be down in a second!"Rory said and stood up brushing herself off.

"Are you ready Lane?"Rory asked and she nodded and the three girls headed downstairs.

Angel watched as her two friends left as she sat on the counter waiting for her date. and Lorelai sat with Luke because her date Rune left and Sookie was with Jackson.

"dad do you have to do this?"She asked seeing Tristan's car park across the street. "this is gonna get good."Lorelai said

"yep."He answered. "i can't watch."She said and ran to the back inside the kitchen so she could still listen and Lorelai laughed.

"you must be Tristan."Luke said crossing his arms standing in front  of him. "in the flesh sir."He smiled and Luke stared at him with a straight face.

"what are your intentions with my daughter?"Luke asked and she facepalmed groaning to herself banging her head on the wall.

"well so make her happy trust me i have zero bad intentions."He reassured Luke who rolled his eyes.

"okay your good for now.Angel!"Luke called her and he went back to cleaning the counters of his diner.

She came around the counter and stood next to Tristan. "back by 11:00."Luke said.

"oh come on your party pooper 12:00."Lorelai said and he rolled his eyes.

"11:30."He said and the two teens smiled and left.

"your dad scary."Tristan said as they walked to the car. "no he isn't he's just intimidating."She said and he nodded.

"so scary?"He said and she laughed.Tristen drove forward so they weren't directly in front of the diner.

"why'd you stop?"She asked turning towards him and he smiled.

"well i haven't exactly had a change to kiss you get have i?"He said putting the car in park and turning towards her.

"huh i guess you haven't."She said and he chuckled and kissed her softly with one hand holding her face and the other on her side.

She had both of her hands holding onto his face making sure he didn't let go.

eventually he let go because they would miss their movie.

"i came never get enough of your lips on mine."he said and she blushed.

"your so cheesy."She said and he laughed. "yeah but you love me."he said and she nodded.

"and we're here."He said and parked in the front of the movie theater.

"what are we watching?"She asked hopping out of the car. "beauty and the beast."he answered and she laughed.

"sounds a lot like us."She said and he put a hand on his heart and she giggled.

As they waited in line to get their tickets and snacks it started to get cold.

Tristen looked down at her and could tell she was shivering. "Hey little miss Elsa here."He said handing her his hoodie that he was holding if it was needed which it was.

"what if you get cold?"She asked and he shook his head. "i should be fine."He said and she took the hoodie and slipped it on as he payed for everything.

"what do you want i already got a soda and popcorn we can share."He said and she smiled "red vines and M&Ms."She said the old woman typed it in.

"27.54"She said and he handed her a 50 dollar bill. "keep the change."He said and she nodded with a smile.

They took their seats in the back of the theater because there were children that would be watching the movie more then the two teens who would much rather be watching a horror movie.

The movie started and they were already messing around but after being shushed by everyone and there mothers they finally calmed down.

Angel rested her head on Tristan's shoulder as she watched the movie.

"don't fall asleep on me now we are just getting started."Tristan whispered and she giggled quietly grabbing ahold of his free hand.He caressed her knuckles,that had a unnoticeable scar on it from when she had to get stitches after falling off her bike and onto glass, with his thumb which soothed her.

The movie then ended and they went to go get some real food.

"what do you wanna eat?"He asked as they got in the car and she thought.

"burgers."She said and he nodded driving to an open burger spot.

After they had their food they went and sat on a park bench.They took a bite and immediately regretted it.

"that was the most disgusting burger i've ever eaten in my whole life."She exaggerated and he laughed tossing both of there burgers back in the bag and each took a drink of water.

"what do we do now?"She said now crossing her legs looking at Tristan who smirks.

"well it is 10:50 you could let me kiss you for 20 minutes and i'll get you home in 5 so we have about 13 more minutes to kiss."He replied and she laughed. "what i'm being serious."he said and she continued to laugh at his eagerness.

He got upset and crossed his arms and turned the other way. "i'm sorry Tris."She said and he ignores her.

She thinks for a moment and then flicks his arm so he turns her way once he does she places her lips on his surprising him but hated how she had the dominance so he simply flicked his tongue on her bottom lip but she refused to let him have entry until he bit her lip causing her to let out a yelp and open her mouth which gave him entry.

He fought for his dominance which he gladly took from her and continued to make out with her with one of his hands caressing her cheek with his thumb and the other resting on her hip and occasionally letting his fingertips dance along her back as Angels hands were playing with his blond hair or resting on his cheek

at exactly 11:10 she let go making him whine and she let out a laugh with her lips swollen from the literal 20 minutes of the non stop kissing.

"Come on i gotta get you home in 5 minutes."He said and She laughed at his eagerness to kiss her more.

He drove back to the Diner but parked farther from it so Luke didn't see their kissing kissing.

once he stopped the car and put it in park he immediately placed his swollen lips back on hers getting back his dominance.She could tell he enjoyed the feeling of their faces smushed together.

it was now 11:27 and she let go and he whined again. "tik tok Tristan."She said and he rolled his  eyes before driving infront of the diner.

they both got out of the car and he walked her to the diner doors. "i'll call you tomorrow and you owe me."He said and she laughed

"owe you what?"she asked and he winked. "bye Tristan drive safe.

"i will goodnight."He said and pecked her lips before waking back to his car after she went inside and locked the door.

THE END😧😧

IF THIS STORY GOES WELL ILL MADE A SEQUEL🥳

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

149K 3K 37
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙖 (𝑛.) π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› π‘œπ‘“ 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ Little warning, I wrote this when I was like 13 so it's incredibly cringe and def...
69K 1.6K 23
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WROTE THESE A LOMG TIME AGO THEY ARE CRINGEY AND AWFUL. PLS DO NOT HATE ON THEM THO. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MISTAKES JUST SHUSH W...
196 18 14
This was written years ago.....I'm not responsible for the cringe that this brought πŸ₯²
101K 1.7K 32
Mature I wrote these when I was 15/16 something, I don't remember so the writing is pretty cringe but we ball.