~~~

Both girls were cleaning out their lockers since it was their last day at stars hallow high.

Rory was telling lane about everything at Chilton and how it was gonna be.

"Bye."Both girls said as Lane left.

" i gotta go to my dad wants to go get me new school supplies."Angel said and Rory nodded.

"Bye."Both girls said to eachother and went separate ways.

~~~

"i don't need a unicorn notebook father."Angel laughed as he dad sighed and put it back.

"Fine what do you need."He asked as she grabbed a plain Maroon note book.

"Plain colored supplies."She said and he chuckled. "you've become very professional."He said making her laugh

"i'm so unbelievably proud of you Angel."he said and Angel smiled and hugged him. "i love you kid."

"i love you dad."

~~~

"What the hell you mean you don't wanna go to Chilton!"Angel said to Rory.

"i mean i don't wanna go."Rory said crossing her arms. "why is everyone so mad about me and no Chilton?"

"Because Rory equals Chilton Chilton equals Harvard Harvard equals Rory"Angel said and Rory rolled her eyes.

"Hey i just wanted to say thank you for the job at the store it's going great."A tall boy said to Rory which she smiled and nodded.

"your welcome dean."She said and he smiled waking away.

"i see you don't wanna leave stars hallow because of this dean!"Angel said and Rory rolled her eyes.

"Fine Rory fine if you wanna throw your amazing education away for him then fine have fun."Angel said and left walking to the Diner.

"Woah what's wrong."Luke asked his daughter who was clearly upset.

"Nothing i just wanna sleep can i sleep?"She asked her dad who was concerned and confused.

"yeah...yeah go ahead."Luke said kissed her head letting her go upstairs and into her room.

she distracted herself by preparing herself for Chilton which was in two days but she needed to distract herself.

Around 9:30 a knock came upon her bedroom door.Thinking it was her dad she let them in but to reveal Rory.

"I'm sorry."Rory said and Angel sighed.

"only if you tell me your not letting a perfectly good plad skirt go to waist i'm not accepting."Angel partly joked and Rory laughed and nodded.

"i think that skirt is gonna be well used."Rory said and hugged Angel.

~~~~

The Alarm for 6:30am went off which signaled that it was time to get ready for school.

"oh shi-"Angel was cut off by her dad knocking on the door. "goodmorning!"