~~~

"Angel, after school can you go get more pancakes mix"Luke told his daughter who was eating cereal. "and stop eating that is gonna kill you."

"Then stop buying it."She said with a smile and he rolled his eyes as she popped the spoon in her mouth. "yeah i'll go."

~~~

"So you going to the formal?"Rory asked Angel who shrugged. "Maybe.what about you?"

"Yeah i guess."She said and Angel nodded. "you gonna ask dean?"Angel asked and Rory nodded.

they met up with lane and lane was asking if Rory and Dean were together and stuff.

Next thing they know Rory's inside asking dean to go to the dance with her and Lane and Angel we're waiting outside.

Rory then walked by the window with a thumbs up signaling she was going to the dance with Dean.

~~~

"so you have a date yet?"Rory asked Angel who shook her head no.

"Nah i think i'm just gonna buy myself a ticket right now."She said and Rory laughed.Jus then this guy in her english honors class tony came up to her.

"Hey Angel,have a date?"He asked her and she shook her head. "not that i'm aware of."

"wanna go with me?"He asked.Angel didn't wanna go with him but hell the boy she wanted to go with never asked her.

"sure."She said faking a smile. "meet you here at 8:00"he said and left.

"Wow what a gentleman assigned me a bus ride."Angel said and Rory laughed.

"you don't wanna go with him huh."Rory said and Angel nodded. "yeah but i'll live."

~~~

* *

*                                                           *

* ^inspo^ *

"Come on Angel let me be a proud typical dad for once!"Luke told Angel who laughed in her room and finally walked out with her dress

"you look so pretty."he said and hugged her.his eyes started watering which made Angels expression soften.

"what?"She asked and shook his head. "nothing you just are growing up and soon your gonna be leaving for college."