Into His Private Life✨️

By DevaNandhini

Can love survive after several years of married life. Here our hero, actor Kartik Goenka is going through a... More

Nothing Is Alright
Naira, Listen To Me..
Are you guys mad😳
Mera baccha
Naira, U hurt me the most
Tum ho toh❤️
Nairaaa💔
Tom and Jerry😁
Award Night...
Man proposes, God Disposes.
Lost and Found
she looks like her🙄😳
He is mad at me🥺
Their Karwachauth ❤️
That's their private life
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎..... ✨️
Author's Note

Shopping date

987 91 12
By DevaNandhini

Night was so funny for Kartik, he got so much fun in irritating his pyaari wife... Naira cant be mad at him, why because even she cant stop adoring his this happy wali side..

Morning

When Kartik get up, Naira already left the room. He suddenly get ready and come down as Ragini will be there for the rehearsal. And also he didnt get the glimpse of his wife..

When he come down Ragini is already there waiting him. He come and take seat near her.. Abhira are giving their shot and Birlas are watching them.

Ragini : morning.. You are so late Mr Goenka..

Kartik : yesterday night was so funny.. So we slept late..

Suwarna bring tea for him.. He take it with a disappointing face.. He expect naira but its suwarna who brought it..

Kartik : maa.. I need coffee..

Suwarna : ohh. Okay.. Wait i will bring asap..

After 5 min surekha enters with Coffee.. Again disappointed Kartik ask kachori hoping that this time he can see his jaan.. But vedika bring kachori for him😁..

Kairav who understood his Father's desperate attempt come forward..

Kairav : daadi.. Papa need mumma, not tea nor coffee not even kachori... 😁

Who want to meet me....

Naira in a blue saree and open hair enters there.. Kartik is completely lost in her charm.. During shooting time its rare to see naira outside.. Arohi and Akshu too is happy to see her safe and sound.

Naira : happy.. Got what you want.. Now can i move back.. Kairav need kheer am preparing it for my baby..

Ragini : its hard to believe you both have a big kid.. Sometimes i too believe that Kairav is adopted like in rumors..

Naira: adopted... 🤨.
Who sprout such nonsense.. I delivered him.. He was in my tummy for 9 months.. If you doubt ask your co star.. He was there with me in each and every moment taking one year break from his career. Together we welcomed our baby.. My lifeline, his tadpole.

Kartik : haa.. Kairav is our symbol of love. The token of our love.. No bad comments about my kid will be tolerated.. Ragini.. So shift the topic.

Ragini : okay.. My mistake.. Am sorry

Naira: it's okay.. Kartik i will be there in kitchen

Kartik quickly practiced his portion with Ragini and rushed to the kitchen..

Naira: you here.🤨 dont you have rehearsal

Kartik : yes but.. But i want to be with my cute sweet and pretty wifey.. So i appeared before you without wasting a moment.. Arent you happy..by the by wifey

you look too beautiful in this outfit. Dont make me this mad follower of yours.. I cant control myself.. You are just too beautiful..

Naira : and i too knew that.. Am my mumma's kid.. How will i look average..

Kartik : You promised me that you will accompany me to the award night..

Naira: when.. I dont remember..

She walk away with a sheepish smile.. Kartik joined her.. He followed jer to their room.. Others including Ragini were watching their antics..

Kaira room

He hugged her tight from behind stopping her from going away.

Are you ashamed to my wife.. Why are you hiding behind whenever i try to announce how much i love you 💔☹️

Naira quickly turn towards

him and Hugged him tight.

You are my cute hubby.. Why will i hide.. Yes i will come with you to the award night.. I was about to ask you to accompany me for a shopping date.. I need dress for both upcoming engagement and award night..

Kartik made her sit on his

Lap and he caresses her chin.. She enjoys his touch.

Kartik : i will come with you.. I missed these moments very much.. For two years.. We were like nominal husband and wife.. I felt suffocation to be away from you.. Now am okay and happy..

Naira : same here.. Without you nothing is good. I too want you here with me. But not at the risk of your career.

Kartik : now get ready

Kartik come down after changing his outfit

Kartik : Ragini jus stop here.. I and Naira is about to go for a shopping.. Tomorrow we are supposed to attend an award night.

Suwarna : that's good. Naira too need your company to choose dress.. Your choice fit her well..

Just then naira enters...

Ragini : you never look like a married women and you got a unique beauty

Aryan : bhabhi is more cute than other celebrities.. She got a huge fan following for this fact ❤️😁

Kartik arranged her hair..

Kartik : ha.. My cute and unique wifey. One of a kind.. Come let's go..

Naira: first of all.. Wear your mask and glass. I don't want others to take you away from me.

Kartik look at her like are you serious 🤔

Naira: 100 percent serious.. Quickly wear what i ask you to do..

Kartik followed her words without arguing. He is happy to be her lil follower.

Kaira after a drive of 50 min reached the boutique of her pyaar bhabhi Keerti..

She began to try dress and Kartik joined her by irritating her with comments..

Finally after an half hour knock joke naira finalized her outfit and accessories for that..

They come out of the boutique with all those bags. Fans who recognized him encircled them..

Kartik : am on a date with Naira. Can you stop following us.. 🙄☹️

Naira : click with them.. They are so sweet.. Just go.. I wont be mad..

Kartik clicked with his fans and bid bye to them before leaving.. Naira too greeted them.

Evening..

Kartik posted...

@Kartik_Goenka : We share everything... Even the craziness too.. My sweet betterhalf

#Keeshboutique #Familytime #Kaira❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24
28.4K 2.8K 41
The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and being with family.. How will his life change...
30.3K 2K 38
it is said that sacrifice is a part of life . it is supposed to be . it's not something to regret . it's something to aspire to !! how will naira's l...
147K 4.3K 38
Naira is married to JD but he is unable to fulfill her sexual desire. Kartik is married to ritika and he will work in naira's office. Naira will find...