DESIDERIUM

By LeynaAgustin

Hera Laymann got married for her family's convenience at a young age. Years later, she found herself in a dar... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

9 0 0
By LeynaAgustin

Chapter 3

"Who the hell are you?!" Levi sounded so furious, he was this territorial. But he came at the right time, at least he can remove this drunk guy from my sight.

"Who are you?!" Balik tanong naman noong lalaki na parang natatawa pa.

Levi seemed insulted and got annoyed so abruptly, the next moment he was holding the guy's collar while muttering words to him. "Fcking bastard, were you trying to hit on my wife?! I'll kill you. "

He warned the guy who seemed lost in words when he found out that I was his wife. "This is your wife?! You're wrong, I think she's a who-"

" What did you say? Do you want me to break your bones? " Madilim na Ang tingin Ni Levi and I'm thinking if I should get in between them, so I did.

"Quit making a commotion, you would regret that." I said to Levi and decided to walk away from there because I'm sure he will follow me.

I wouldn't like us to be the center of commotion, I don't think I can handle the eyes of the strangers. Therefore, its better to get away with it quietly. And besides, I'm the one who tried to ask the man for help. Hindi ko lang alam na maling tao pala Ang nahingan ko Ng tulong.

I sighed. This is what I'm talking about, it's hard. How can I make my move here.

"Get ready fucker! You can't get away." Levi's last words before I hear his steps following me outside.

"Are you flirting with him behind me?!" Levi exclaimed the moment we are outside. There's no people here, tanging mga guwardya lamang.

I sighed. He's acting like a child. "Do you really think I will do that" I rolled my eyes.

"Make sure you're not lying to me." He said. And then he grabbed me para bumalik na kami sa loob.

Inside, mas dumami pa ang bilang ng mga tao. Kaliwa't kanan ang lumalapit sa Amin at ipinapakilala Naman ako ni Levi sa tuwing may macu-curious kung sino Ako. Iyon nga lang ay, Hindi niya Ako pimapagsalita as long as possible.

"You're wife, she's familiar." Napapaisip na Sabi Ng Isang babaeng sa tingin ko'y Hindi lalayo sa edad ko. I looked at her as she stared at my face, I don't know her.

"Really," my husband said.

"Oh, yeah right! I'm not quite sure but, perhaps are you 'that' Hera Laymann from La Salle?" She shrieked.

I almost gasped. Surprised because someone knows me aside from being Hera Elgracia, the precious daughter-in-law of the Elgracia's.

"Yes, it's me" I said at binigyan siya Ng tipid na ngiti. I want to ask her if she happened to go in DLSU as well but Levi seem to mind the conversation.

He doesn't want it if other people will talk to me about my past life. He doesn't like it if I was recognized as me, as Hera Laymann, because he thinks I am his. I am his property at kadikit ng pamgalan ko Ang pangalan niya. That's how he want us to be seen by the people around us.

"I told you, Greg. It's her, she's quite popular back then." She murmured behind her husband's ears. He was behind her while holding a glass of mine.

"What a small world huh," her husband commented.

"Anyway, we gotta go and roam around. See you around, Greg and Thania." Levi bid and I just nodded and smiled at the two of them Bago ako magpatianod sa hawak ni Levi.

While walking. It hits me. Damn, how could I get precoccuppied. I forgot to take my opportunity. The woman knows who I am, maybe she has the means to help me. Pero dahil masyado akong nag isip kung paano niya Ako nakilala at Hindi ako nakagawa manlang Ng paraan para makahingi ng tulong. My face fell with disappointed habang patuloy kaming umiikot ni Levi at bumabati sa mga kakilala niyang nasa corporate world.

We are watching the live band play a musical piece, there are still some who roams around to chitchat when they spot a person familiar to them.

"Can't I just stay here?" I asked Levi using my cold normal voice.

"Masakit ang paa ko, we are walking around for hours. " I said at tsaka sumandal sa upuan.

"Alright, I will just greet Mrs. Vera" I don't know who is that but I just nodded at him.

Kahit Wala siya sa tabi ko ay Alam ko namang may mga mata siya sa paligid. I was in the middle of looking at my prospect helper when some minor commotion happened Hindi kalayuan sa asking inuupuan.

"What the fck?! Can't you see where you're going?" Matinis Ang boses Ng Isang babae na sa tantiya ko ay nasa late 20's Ang edad. She was furious at sa nakikita ko, dahit ito sa natapunan siya ng wine sa kanyang damit.

"This is an expensive dress! My god, cants you do your fcking job. You lowly waiter!" She exclaimed.

The waiter is standing in front of her, looking shocked.

Most rich are really like this. Yes, I know he messed up but calling the poor waiter, lowly is really offensive. It's not necessary na ipamukha sa tao Ang pagkakaiba ng estado niyo Ng buhay.

"Ano tatanga ka lang diyan? Look at me and apologize!" The woman demanded.
I watched how the waiter raise his head and face the woman.

Hindi ko mapigilang maningkit Ang mata ko ng Makita Ang itsura Ng waiter. It's not because I know, but because he looks.....he looks captivating. How should I say it, he doesn't look like someone like a waiter. I could say his job doesn't fit how his face looked like.

Nakasuot ito ng formal na white dress shirt, black pants while there's a ribbon in his collar. His fit is not different from the other waiters around, but his face indeed stood out. He's probably the most eye catching person inside this grand room.

I watched how he speak with the woman whom I thinked also catching her breathe with such beautiful sight in front of her.

He stands I guess, 5'11? Just the same as my husbands. His body is not so buff, however I can see that he's quite fit inside his dress shirt. His skin is on the pale side and his hair is jet black, naklaglag Ang bangs niya sa kanyang noo which suits him, his eyes were deep and his nose bridge is perfect. As if it was sculpted by whoever made him, talagang pinag aksayahan Ng oras. His lips were not so visible to my eyesight due to the lights but I bet they're beautiful too. I am an artist therefore it's normal for me to appreciate and be captivated by beautiful things.

Effortlessly he looks like someone who belongs in here. A rich person. With his face and his aura.

"Hindi ko po sinasadya, Ma'am" he said and bowed to her.

The woman was take. A back by the sudden curtsy the waiter maid. She composed herself before they attract more attention. "If you want me to accept your apology and forgive you. Meet me at my room after the party" anito at saka hinimas ang waiter sa balikat nito. I frowned at that sight.

I knew for sure, she was captivated by the man's beauty hence, she suddenly became interested in him. I could tell, there's a meaning behind that. Is she asking for him to meet her at her room? Naalala ko iyong lalaking pinagtanungan ko kanina, are all these people like these?

Disgusting.

Natapos ang eksena nang umalis Ang babae at naglinis Naman Ang waiter. I quickly go back to my business and put my attention to the band again.

We are going to stay here until the morning bago kami umuwi. According to Levi, he was actually eyeing for an invested who is also invited here at the party. I don't know if we happen to encounter that person already but it seems like we havents yet. I guess, the late return for tomorrow is just a plan in case.

The party ended so late, it's midnight already. And Leviticus really gave me a hard time dragging him out of the place and move him to our designated bed rooms. Good think I got a help from one of the guards noong papasok na kami.

"You stink." I said the moment I put him down the bed. He drank so much, this could be my chance. But first, I need to make sure he won't wake up.

I tried fixing him in the bed so he can rest comfortably, at nang sa ganoon din ay Hindi siya maggising sa oras na lumabas ako. I'm fixing his pillow when he suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.

He stinks. "Let me go, Leviticus" I said.

"You will get away from me right? I will not let you." He said and buried his face on my neck.

After a second. Tila tumaas Ang balahibo sa katawan ko Ng maramdaman ko Ang labi niya doon. He is planting kisses on my neck, and that made me moved away from him.

"Ano ba, stop it" I said annoyingly and took back my hands that he is holding pero mabilis niya akong hinila, masakit din ito na halos lumagutok na ang Buto ko.

He put me under him and he is now towering on top of me. "You're so beautiful that's why I cannot let other men have you." He said with his drunk voice. "Damn it, I'll kill them if they tried to."

I pushed him away while I am cursing him in my mind. "Tigilan mo nga, get away from me." I said.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked and stared at my eyes intently. I tried so hard to push him away but it looks like I accidentally turned his monster mode.

He suddenly start to kiss my neck, he is back in his force and it's harder to push him away from me now.

"Levi! Ano ba, get away from me!" I keep on pushing him but he is putting his weight on top of me.

He's so big that he don't even budge. A felt that a tear escaped from my eyes as I feel his kisses on my shoulder.

This, am I being used against my well again? I can't help but to think about how pitiful I am. Ni kailan man Hindi ko inakalang ganito Ang buhay na mararanasan ko. I just wanted to be free, I want to follow my dreams without my parents objection, I want to live by myself, and I want to love freely.
But none of them happened.

Wala Naman akong natatandaang Gumawa Ako Ng malaking kasalanan na unforgivable. Hell, I don't think I wronged anyone without apologizing.

So why? Why is this happening to me?

I cannot stop myself from sniffing and I lose all my energy and force to push him away. Nakatulala na lamang ako sa kisama sa reyalisasyong I was being sexually abused by my own husband.

Why do I have to fall in the hands of this man? Kung alam ko lang, sana'y nagmahal na Ako noon pa lang. Sana'y Hindi Ako naging mapili sa mga lalaking kikilalanin, sana'y natakasan ko Ang bangungot na ito.

He suddenly stopped, he slowly get away from me. He sat and held his head, tsaka narinig ko Ang paulit-ulit na mura nito. I fixed myself while I'm still sniffing.

He was about to say something when I stood up and left the room without looking back.

It happened again. god, what did I do to deserve this kind of life?

I slowly walked outside, with my mind flying into the wind. I am thinking of what mistake or sin I have done for me to experience this?

I grew up alone, I am an only child. My Parents were strict and ever since I was a child, I always long for freedom. It feels extremely wrong and bothering whenever I have to choose the choice that others wanted me to choose. Not choosing what my heart desires somehow upsets something inside me. As I grew up, I became more stubborn, as my parents described me. I break their house rules and always choose to do things that my heart desires, and that made me pursue Fine Arts instead of Business Management. Because I love Arts, I love painting I cannot lose it to something I am not interested with.

I used to see myself as a blue bird in the sky who flies freely, even without knowing where the wind is taking me. I fly, I still live because I am free.

That's long passed, and now? Where am I? What a pity, Hera.

I stand beside the railings while looking at the sea, it's cold and I'm wearing a thin dress with nothing covering my back. I hug myself, not only because of the coldness of the breeze but to also console and comfort my shattered heart.

"Why are you alone, my lady?"

A voice of a man get me back to my senses, I turned around to see who is the owner of the voice. Pero Wala Naman akong Nakita.

god. Am I hallucinating?

And from the dark corner, there appeared a man wearing a white dress shirt. He walked towards my direction and settled beside me, isinandal niya ang dalawang siko sa railing tsaka pinagmasdan ang dagat.

Is he the waiter from earlier? I assumed because how can I forget his face so easily right? But I can be wrong because it's really dark right now.

I noticed his dress shirt's first three buttons were opened. Nag I was Ako Ng tingin at bumalik sa pagtingin sa dagat na naliliwanagan ng buwan.

"Hi..." He said and turned at me, he flashed a smile. A friendly one.

"Hi ....?" I answered with a obvious confusion on my face. Why is he talking to me?

He let out a soft chuckle. "The moon is beautiful isn't it?" He said.

I stared how the moon's reflection looked like in the water then looked up to see the actual moon. " It is" I respond.

"What are you doing here? It's cold." He asked still staring at the moon.

"I'm good, I just....." I'm hesitating if I can say it or not, but still proceeded in finishing my words. "Don't want to go there" I said.

"You look beautiful" he turned to me and I don't know that a compliment that I always hear will make me blush.

Nag init Ang pisngi ko at napatingin sakanya. It made me speechless for unknown reason, it's not like this is the first time someone complimented my appearance after all. I'm completely aware of my beauty.

"But you look...." He said, u finishing his words. "You look tired of life" he said.

I frowned but my eyes softened after a few seconds. He could tell? Hah. I must looked like a mess, I didn't even checked my self before going out.

I sighed. "I am"

" Do you need my help?" He asked.

"What do you mean? And how can you tell I need a help?" I asked looking at him.

He pursed his lips at lick his lower lip. I don't know why I am watching him this intently without being awkward. "I just know" he said and moved his head.

"You're the waiter kanina, Hindi ba?" I asked switching the topic because I find it weird for a waiter, a stranger to ask me if I need a help. Yes I need help, but what can he do? What is going to happen if I told him my situation? Will my life going to change this instant?

I doubt it.

"Oo, Nakita mo?" He said. I nodded.

Suddenly I remembered something. "Did you go to the woman's room?" I asked out of curiosity. He looked at me, with his lips parted. He's kind of looked shock when I asked that.

"What?" He said. "Of course, I didn't" dugtong niya.

I sighed in relief and he heard it so he chuckled. "Its against my beliefs to sleep with a stranger I don't even like" he said kahit Na Hindi ko Naman tinatanong.

That's against my will to, pero Leviticus would always try to force me into it. Sa loob ng Isang taong pagsasama namin, he attempted to touch me countless of times but I will always refuse him. He took my freedom and dreams away, bakit ko siya bibigyan pa Ng makukuha sa akin.

"that's good to know...I guess?" I said.

He turned his body to me and looked intently into my eyes. And the he asked.

"So, what's your story?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 17.3K 74
Celestine was ghosted by her best friend turned boyfriend Nathan. He broke up with her over the phone with no reason and when he came back into sight...
3M 77.3K 18
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...
8.5M 265K 70
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
351M 7.1M 80
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...