Cherry Blossoms (Bench Trio F...

By RelatableEnbyAroAce

Ranboo has always been called a freak of nature, for being half demon, half monster. Forever an outcast, they... More

Damn that boi flying-
I don't think you can legally punt someone into a lake, Tubbo.
I want waffle fries
Don't ban me from the store, tOMMY- you banned yourself from the store. wow.
our regularly scheduled existential crisis.

Why are you even here?

4 1 0
By RelatableEnbyAroAce

When Ranboo got back from work, they were surprised that their apartment wasn't in ruin. That was pleasant. And the dishes had been washed, which was nice. They wouldn't have to get the yellow rubber gloves and wash the dishes like that. The gloves were weird. Rubbery. Slippery. And Ranboo did not like them. End of story.

Tommy was eating all their mocha ice cream, and they mentally scolded themself for not putting the ice cream somewhere where the dragon hybrid would not have gotten it.

Tubbo was dismantling his microwave.

"That's my microwave, Tubbo." Ranboo said, placing their keys in their desk drawer. "What are you doing with my microwave."

"Making Tommy a phone 'cause he won't stop using mine." Tubbo said, not looking up from whatever he was doing to Ranboo's microwave.

"Oi, fuck you bitch. Not my fault you have games on your phone. Hey Ranboob, what's the wifi password? And what is your network name?" Tommy shoved another ice cream ball in his mouth, the last strawberry one, and Ranboo sighed.

"It's uh, 'Pretty Fly For A WiFi,' and the passwords 1269Ran."

Tommy nodded, and some music played faintly from the phone moments later.

Ranboo sighed.

"Why are you guys even here?" They asked. Tubbo froze, hands going still over the microwave. Tommy flinched, and shoved the phone in his pocket. The music stopped playing.

"I-" Tubbo started. Ranboo held their hands up, signaling for him to be quiet for a second.

"Like, I kinda just met you guys, and now you're just like... in my apartment. Dismantling my microwaves. like you can probably stay, I guess. But I would like to know if you're like, uhm, axe murderers or something."

Tubbo sighed.

"We're not axe murderers, but we may or may not have ran away from one."

Ranboo just stood there, shocked.

•Tommy Pov• (Flashback.)

"TUBBO! MOVE! COME ON! GO!!" He shouted. The short ram boy scrambled at the wall, gritting his teeth. Fuck.

"I can't...get up...go." Tubbo refused to take one of his hands off of one of his eyes, which had a smoking wound on it.

"Tubbo, I'm not leaving you. Come on! Grab my hand!"

There was a clash behind Tubbo. An angry yell.

Tommy growled, and jumped down from the wall.

Tubbo stared at him, and let out a shocked, sad laugh.

"You're stupid. Now we're both dead." Tubbo sighed, and looked at Tommy.

"Not yet we aren't." Tommy grabbed Tubbo, and stared up at the fence.

He knew his powers weren't properly developed. He knew he didn't have much chance of getting barely two feet above the ground.

But he still jumped up carrying Tubbo who latched onto him like a lifeline, willing his body to go weightless and the wind to gently carry him.

And it worked.

His head was pounding, everything hurt, even his EYES, like what the fuck, but it was working.

And then he collapsed, just over the wall.

Tubbo scrambled up, and using his extraordinary strength, pulled Tommy up.

Tommy gasped, coughing up a bit of blood. He couldn't hear what Tubbo was saying, but some part of him rendered the glass bottle smashing across the wall.

And then he could hear, he could see, and he could see the angry man holding a beer bottle reeking of fucking alcohol and dirt and musty old rooms.

The man threw the bottle at Tubbo.

The glass hit the wound on the boys face, irritating the burnt, bleeding skin.

Tubbo screeched.

Tommy, in a fit of rage, stared at a block of cement crumbling away from the wall.

The cement broke free, and hurdled towards the man.

It hit him, and the man swore, and them Tubbo was dragging Tommy they were running and blood was dribbling down Tommy's chin- fuck shit fuck. And he was coughing and he had let go of Tubbos hand at one point and Tubbo was yelling at him to run faster, faster-

And then they were tumbling into a gray car Tubbo shoved the keys in the ignition the man was there the door wasn't locked, IT WASN'T LOCKED THEY WERE NOT SȺFɆ.

Tommy slammed the lock down, Tubbo had started driving, the man had dove in front of the car and tried to make them stOp-

And Tubbo had swerved the car, hit the mailbox, the tires screeched as the car skidded on the concrete road-

And then they were driving. To Phil's.

(End of Flashback.)

•Ranboo Pov•

Ranboo had sat on the couch at one point, Tubbo had made some tea, and they were listening as Tommy continued to tell them about his and Tubbo's past.

"And Tub doesn't remember most of it, cause of like the trauma an' stuff. Also the fact that we kinda both passed out after leaving Phil's."

"That's horrible." Ranboo croaked, still trying to wrap their head around what Tubbo had told them.

"Mmhm." Tubbo sipped at his tea, probably to avoid Ranboo's barrage of questions.

Ranboo sighed. This...this was a lot stranger then they thought it would be.

"I'm just going to make some uh, dinner. Yeah. Dinner. We'll eat and think about this more." Ranboo sighed, and started to get the food out of the cupboards.

"Anyway we can help, Ranboo?" Tubbo started uncertainly.

"Uh, maybe get the other microwave outta the storage room? And Tommy, uh, if it's not too much of a problem can you get the broccoli and carrots out of the fridge?"

"Wh- Ranboob, are you feeding us healthy foods? Carrots?! Why not icecream or something-"

Ranboo then learned to never, never piss off Tubbo.

Because the ram hybrid had freaking grabbed Tommy, threw the dragon hybrid OUT of Ranboo's window, and they were on the third floor.

THE THIRD FLOOR.

Ranboo shrieked. Oh wait bad idea, they forgot how they're shrieks kinda sorta sounded like a freaking death call or something, as they had been told before.

There was a lot of swearing, Tubbo had jumped out of they're window, Tommy was thrown through his window, Tommy was now face down on the floor, Tubbo was leaping through the window and now saying something to Tommy in a low, threatening voice, and then Tommy got up, and practically ran to the fridge.

"Here you go Ranboo, the carrots and broccoli!" Tommy shoved the food in Ranboo's arms, then screamed and dove behind them.

"Wh-" Ranboo started, looking at Tommy, who clung to they're leg and was now looking at Tubbo fearfully.

But Tubbo was gone.

WHAT-

"Here you go Boo, the extra microwave." Tubbo handed the microwave to Ranboo, an innocent smile on his face.

"T-Thanks?" Ranboo stuttered.

Tommy whimpered, and Tubbo looked down at him, eye twitching.

Ranboo needed to avert whatever-the-heck-was-happening before it started.

"H-hey, Tubbo. Are we cooking or not, can you please get the black pan from the cupboard. Tommy can you get the tofu and the soy sauce from the fridge."

Tommy nodded, and let go of Ranboo's leg. Tubbo hummed, and climbed up on the counter to get the pan.

The rest was chaos.

"Tubbo, no please we don't put that much soy sauce in. It'll taste terrible."

"But salt."

"Sigh."

"Tommy, I'm not using all of my tofu on one meal. I don't want to have to go to the market tomorrow, tOMMY-"

"Tubbo, who taught you and Tommy to cook."

"Ourselves?"

"...If you're staying here I'm teaching you how to properly cook."

Everyone stopped.

"You're...you're going to let us stay?" Tubbo said, breathlessly.

Ranboo smiled awkwardly, fangs on display. They gave a nervous laugh, and nodded.

"I mean, if you guys want to, I'm not trying to force you into anything-"

Tubbo smiled, a proper grin, and hugged Ranboo.

Ranboo nearly toppled over because what the hell had Tubbo been eating, how was he so strong, like Ranboo now knew that Tubbo regularly threw Tommy through windows, but still what the heck-

"Thank you Boo." Tubbo laughed. Ranboo noticed there was tears in his eyes.

"Wh- Tubbo are you crying-" Ranboo, respectfully, did not know what the heck to do. They couldn't touch water, crying was something they tried to avoid at all times (And failed, the tear scars below they're eyes proof of that.) And crying? Plus Ranboo? Uh oh.

"No, fuck you, tall man." Tubbo hissed, and hugged Ranboo tighter. Ranboo wheezed when they felt they're ribs having a not so good time.

"Tubbo, Tubbo, I can't breath." They gasped out.

"oH, wait sorry. Sorry big man."

"It's fine. My ribs are just a tiny bit broken."

"/Srs or /j." Tommy questioned.

Ranboo laughed in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...