I Think We're Alone Now • Luc...

By ItsQueenSu

Gabrielle Jordan She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and p... More

Cast
Mixtape & Gabbys Powers
Prologue
Chapter One: The Vanishing Of Will Byers
Chapter Two: The Weirdo on Maple Street
Chapter Three: Holly Jolly
Chapter Four: The Body
Chapter Five: The Flea and The Acrobat
Chapter Six: The Monster
Chapter Seven: The Bathtub
Chapter Eight: The Upside Down
Act 2
Chapter One: MadMax
Chapter Two: Trick Or Treat, Freak
Chapter Three: The Pollywog
Chapter Four: Will The Wise
Chapter Six: The Mind Flayer
Chapter Seven: The Gate
Act Three
Chapter One: Suzie, Do You Copy?
Chapter Two: Mall Rats
Chapter Three: The Case of The Missing Lifeguard
Chapter Four: The Sauna Test
Chapter Five: The Flayed
Chapter Six: E Pluribus Unum
Chapter Seven: The Bite
Chapter Eight: The Battle Of Starcourt
Chapter Nine: The Battle Of Starcourt
Act Four
Chapter One: The Hellfire Club
Chapter Two: HellFire Club
Chapter Three: Vecna's Curse
Chapter Four: The Monster & The Superhero
Chapter Five: Dear Billy
Chapter Six: The Nina Project
Chapter Seven: The Dive
Chapter Eight: The Massacre At Hawkins Lab
Chapter Nine: PAPA
Chapter Ten: The Piggyback

Chapter Five: The Spy

471 19 1
By ItsQueenSu

"What do you want?" Gabby says as she sees Lucas at her front door.

"I'm sorry Gabby, you were right," Lucas says as walks into the house.

"About what?" Gabby says as she crossed her arms.

"About telling Max the truth, I had her meet me in the back of the arcade and I told her everything, but she didn't believe me because I didn't have proof," Lucas says as he sits down.

"What! Without me?"

"I know I know I'm sorry I thought if I told her then we would come over and get you so show her."

"You did it wrong, but I guess I accept your apology, Lucas," Gabby says looking away from him.

"Good I don't like when you're mad at me. Also, we have a code red," Lucas says sheepishly causing Gabby to look at him.

"What! Code red what happened?" Gabby asked him.

"Dustin been trying to get in contact with us, Dart has escaped, and he thinks it's a baby Demogorgon we have to meet him and Steve at the old junkyard."

"One a baby Demogorgon I can't believe him and two Steve Harrington?" Gabby says confused.

"Same thing I said but we need to go now," Lucas says pulling her toward the door.

"I'll take my bike we need to get Max on the way," Gabby says as she closed the door.

"What why?"

"You said she needed proof now we have it," Gabby says as she gets on her bike and starts riding away.

"Gabby wait for me!"

"Come on slow poke!"

.......

"This is it," Gabby says as they pull up to Max's house, they hop off their bikes putting the kickstand down before heading towards her house.

"You ring the doorbell," Gabby says.

"Me why me?"

"Because I said so," Gabby says smiling.

"Right." He says before ringing the doorbell they exhale heavily just as the door opens loud music floods their ears.

Max looks at them with wide eyes before looking back to see if her brother saw them before quickly stepping out and closing the door.

"What you two doing here?" She asked them.

"We have proof," Lucas says to her.

"What?" She says looking at Gabby.

"Proof that what I told you was real. But we have to hurry." Lucas tells her.

"What kind of proof?"

"One being Gabby, but we have to hurry." She nods before quickly going into the house.

The two hurried to the side of the house where Max's bedroom was.

"Come on, hop on," Gabby says waving her over.

"Hurry." He says as Max gets on the back of Gabby's bike.

"This better be good Gabby." She said as she held onto Gabby as she started to pedal.

......

"I said medium-well!" Lucas yelled from the top of the hill as he waved before helping Gabby off of her bike. Dustin quickly pulls Lucas and Gabby behind a car.

"You told her? And Gabby you knew?" Dustin asked Lucas.

"So what?"

"So what?" Dustin repeated.

"You wanted to tell her, too."

"But I didn't, all right? We all agreed to not tell her and to look for Dart." Dustin tells them.

"Who you conveniently found," Gabby says crossing her arms.

"Are you suggesting that I'm lying?" He says in shock causing Gabby to glare at him.

"We're saying you have a creepy little with him."

"Yeah, that was before he turned into a Demogorgon." Dustin pointed out.

"And you haven't heard from Mike?" Gabby asked.

"No."

"Or Will?" Gabby asked again.

"No."

"Captain?"  Lucas asked.

"No!"

"Hopper?"

"No! No one is around. Why do you think I'm with Steve Harrington?" He asked. "Something's..."

"Wrong, we agree," Lucas says.

"Which is why we need as much help as we can get," Gabby says as they hear Max grunt they sit up and watch her struggle with a piece of metal.

"She didn't believe me anyway."

"You probably didn't tell her right," Dustin says.

"He didn't," Gabby says as she stood up and wiped the back of her pants.

"That must be it," Lucas says with a smile.

"So, we good?" Lucas asked holding his hand out Dustin looks at his hand for a moment just as he was about to say something Steve bangs a metal chair on the car scaring the three.

"I could have killed you," Gabby says putting her fireball away and wiping her nose.

"Hey! Dickheads and Gabby! How come the only one helping me out is this random girl?" Steve asked them.

"We lose light in 40 minutes. Let's go. Let's go I said!" Dustin follows behind him.

"Who made him boss?" Gabby says as Lucas holds her hand and starts to follow the two.

"All right, asshole God!"

"Okay! Stupid."

The kids start to help Steve while Gabby and Max stick together, Gabby moves the piece of metal so Max could get the ladder while Steve makes a trail of gasoline. The two bring it on the bus making sure it's sturdy.

"That should be sturdy enough," Gabby says.

"Is Lucas being for real?" Max asked her.

"My boyfriend may be a little weird, may lie a little bit but you know never mind," Gabby said causing Max to laugh.

"So, is it true you have powers?" Max asked her quickly Gabby looks at her for a second.

"Yeah, it's true maybe if everything goes right, I can use them so you can finally believe it," Gabby said with a smile before going back to help get more metal.

It was now dark outside it was Gabby's job to keep watch on top of the bus.

"You sure you don't want me to come up there?"

"Yes, Lucas, I'm sure I don't need a babysitter," Gabby says, laughing before looking out the binoculars.

"Are you sure?"

"Lucas I know how to keep watch." She says rolling her eyes before continuing to survey the area seeing nothing in the fog.

"I don't know how you deal with them," Max says as she climbed up the ladder.

"I don't either, but I love them."

"It's kinda awesome," Max says chuckling a little.

"Huh?" Gabby says before putting the binoculars down.

"The fog, I mean. Looks like the ocean."

"You miss it?" Gabby asked.

"What?"

"The ocean. The waves? California?" She asked turning so she could look at her. "Hawkins seem pretty lame I bet."

"No, no, no, it's not that. It's just..." she starts. "My dad's still there. So..."

"Why?" Gabby asked.

"It's this legal term called "divorce," Max says making Gabby squint at her. "See, when two married people don't love each other anymore..."

"Yeah, I know what a divorce is Max," Gabby says laughing.

"My mom and my stepdad, they wanted a fresh start away from him. As if... as if he was the problem, which is total bull." Max said as Gabby sits up more.

"And things... are just worse now. My stepbrother's always been a dick, but now he's just angry... all the time and..." Max says before looking away.

"We'll, he can't take it out on my mom, so..."

"He takes it out on you?" Gabby asked the look on her face gave it away.

"I don't even know why I'm telling you this. It's just... I know that I can be a jerk like him sometimes, and I do not want to be like him. Ever." Max says looking directly at Gabby.

"I guess I'm angry, too, and... I'm sorry. Jesus, What's wrong with me?" She says chuckling as she wiped her eyes.

"Hey. You're nothing like your brother, okay Max? You're cool and different and like super smart." Gabby says with a smile "and as Lucas says like, totally tubular." She says imitating Lucas causing Max to laugh.

"Nobody actually says that you know."

"They don't? Well, don't tell Lucas 'cause he does now. A lot."

"It will make him seem really cool." She says as the two of them laugh.

"You know my mom was killed the day I was born," Gabby says making Max's eyes widen.

"What!?"

"On Christmas night I don't have any memories of her, and I get angry too because I will never get to know her, all I know is my dad so if I had to leave and go to another state, I would be angry too and it's okay to angry Max," Gabby says with a sad smile.

"Thanks for telling me that Gabby."

"I like talking with you, MadMax," Gabby says smiling at her.

"I like talking with you, Gabby." A growl causes the two to break eye contact and look.

"Gabby, what's going on?" Dustin yelled from inside the bus.

"Hold on." She says before getting the binoculars. "I got eyes! Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!"  Max takes the binoculars so she can see.

"Wait. You sure that's not a dog?" Max asked her making Gabby give her what the hell look.

"What?"

"Steve what are you doing!" Gabby heard Dustin and Lucas ask.

"Steve, what the hell?" Gabby says as she sees him come out of the bus as the chittering gets closer.

"Lucas keep watch," Gabby says causing Max to look at her.

"What are you crazy?!"

"I have powers remember?" She says with a smile before hopping off the bus and following Steve.

"Gabby get back on the bus."

"One of us is more likely to survive than the other and obviously that's me. I have powers."

"Well just stay behind me." He says making Gabby roll her eyes.

Steve whistles. "Come on buddy."

"Come on buddy, come on. Dinner time and dessert." He says causing Gabby to look at him as she follows behind him.

"Humans taste better than cat, I promise."

"Excuse me?"

"Steve one's coming and it's a big one," Gabby warned just as the fog cleared as a Demogorgon standing on fours.

"Steve! Gabby! Watch out." Lucas yells causing Gabby to turn around just as more move in.

"A little busy here!"

"Three o'clock! Three o'clock!" Lucas yells as another pops up.

"Gabby now would be a good time for your powers."

"You got it."

"Steve! Gabby! Abort! Abort!" Dustin yells opening up the door to the bus. Just as one charged toward Gabby one was going toward Steve.

Quickly Gabby made a fireball in her hands throwing them at it causing it to screech just as another come towards her, she throws her hand up making it smash into a tree. Just as one was about to jump on her she turns around and she splits it in half, causing blood to get on her shirt.

"I just brought this shirt!" She angrily yells causing the Demogorgons to get pushed back.

"Steve, Gabby run!"

"Gabby hurry!"

"Gabby come on!" Steve yell causing the girl to quickly run behind him. Steve pulls her onto the bus just in time and shuts the door as one tries to get in.

"Shit!"

"Are they rabid or something?" Max asked nervously as Gabby melts a piece of metal to block the door.

"They can't get in! They can't!" Lucas yelled as they continued to bang against the bus.

The bus shakes as more Demogorgons bang against the bus causing them to yell.

Just as one breaks through Steve hits it with the bat as the kids run towards the back Gabby was using her powers to keep them back but it was more and more coming.

"Shit!"

"Is anyone there?" Mike? Will? God! Anyone!" Dustin yells just as another one bangs against where Max was sitting.

"Max watch out," Gabby says jerking her head to the side pulling Max away, and splitting it in half.

"We're at the old junkyard, and we are going to die!"

"Dustin we are not going to die!" Gabby yells at him just as they hear some of them jumping on top of the bus.

"Max don't look up," Gabby says but Max goes against it and looks up she screams as a Demogorgon growl at her.

"Out of the way you want some? Come get this!" Steve yells just as a screeching sound was heard causing the Demogorgon to look away growling before closing its petals and running away.

They could hear the other growling in the distance as they ran. They exit the bus causing a loud bang.

"Could you be any quiet?" Gabby says sarcastically.

"Jeez."

"What happened?" Lucas asked as they watched them run away.

"I don't know." Max answers.

"Steve and Gabby scared 'em off?" Dustin says.

"No," Steve tells them.

"They're going somewhere," Gabby says not looking away.

"Gabby are you okay?" Lucas asked his girlfriend causing her to look at him.

"You're bleeding like everywhere," Max said looking at the girl who was bleeding from both nostrils, ears, and eyes.

"Yeah, I'm I'm fine." Gabby as the adrenaline fades Lucas quickly catches her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 14
Jillian Byers was (similar to her twin) an outcast. She didn't have many friends and actually cared about grades, unlike any of the other girls in he...
1.6K 124 29
In which: Everything was going good for you and your friends, you realize that everything would change sooner or later. now you have to protect your...
12.4K 349 26
(n.) a place in which you can disappear, a hiding place ◌ stranger things fan fiction ◌ enemies to lovers ◌ season 1 : 16/10/22 - 04/10/23 ◌ season...
5.1K 193 32
❝see, we're not stupid!❞ STRANGER THINGS book two of two in the ❛REDAMANCY❜ duology. i do not own the plot, characters, or overall storyline of stran...