I'm Your Temporary Ladybug! (...

Av trouble115

Marinette has been ladybug for a long time now, and Cat has been flirting non-stop, not to mention she is uns... Mer

Sleepover
Meeting Each Other
Live A Little Kitty!
Zombizou
Details Matter
Frozer
Style Queen
Fight
Golden Boy
Sharing Some Secrets
Talks
Chameleon and Give Back My Kiss!
Animestro
Witch of a Step-Mom
I'M NOT A SAVAGE!
Felix
Meaning of Roses
Contest!
Love-Keeper
Copycat Is Back!
Plagg Speaks
Faultless
Cursed Box
Like From She-Ra?
See Things Differently
Where Is it?!
Photoshoot & Date
Daddy Dearest
How Could You?
PARIS IS OURS!
Taking Back Paris Part 1
Taking Back Paris Part 2
Stuffed Animal
Be Human?
Just Jewelry
Big Brother Luka
Double Cross Fu
No More Miraculous Users (Epilogue)

Watch Out For Your Kwammis

4.2K 117 120
Av trouble115

Plagg's p.o.v

"When do you think she is going to wake up Tikki? I mean I am glad that some of this is working out, but she needs to wake up soon. I don't know how much more the kid can take." I ask Tikki as my eyes remain on the kid as he struggles to keep his eyes open as he continues to rub small circles on the back of (Y/n)'s hand as many people that loved the girl were near.

"She is a fighter Plagg, she is bound to wake up soon. Trust me, I have a lot of faith in this ladybug." Tikki says calmly as she looks back over to her holder who was slowly gaining color back in her skin which was a good sign. The doctors predict that she will most likely wake up some time this week then she can also start her physical therapy for her legs.

"Do you think Hawkmoth will strike while she is like this? Do.....do you think he will stop knowing who Cat noir and Ladybug are now?" Tikki asks softly as I growl at the mention of the man.

"No way he will Tikki. He disowned Adrien the minute he found out who he was, not to mention tried to steal the real miraculous from (Y/n) when she could not fight back. Also, the man has not tried to make amends with Adrien, and we know that (Y/n)'s parents are pissed since when they tried to contact Gabriel about why he threw out Adrien they were sent straight to voicemail. I don't think there is any hope for that man to change." I say lowly as I just want to hurt Adrien's sorry excuse of a Father.

"Then do you think there is hope for (F/n)? For him to be back in his daughter's life?" Tikki asks lowly as said man and Adrien were trying to make some small talk as he retold old stories from her childhood that brought smiles to Adrien's face given the situation.

"(F/n)...he has made his fair share of mistakes but he is also trying to make up for them. He may not automatically be in her life again, but he will be there." I say softly as the man in question pushes back some of the hair that had fallen onto his daughter's face.

"Plagg....do you think that this is over?" Tikki asks worriedly as I could only look at her with the same worry as I shook my  head. Something like this has never happened din the history or miraculous users, or a Ladybug or Cat noir, what is happening now is new territory. Whatever happens next is something that we will just have to face and deal with in our own way.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

My eyes felt heavy, my legs hurt badly, but my arms felt a bit better.

I felt someone move something away from me, but I wanted it back.

I could feel my hand reaching out, and pulled back what I think was another hand as a smile made its way to my face as I forced my eyes open as the brightness hurt it a little bit, but once they adjusted I saw the face of Adrien who looked happy and as I saw tears about to fall from his eyes, as I saw the faces of my Mom, Jack, and my Dad.

"Hey guys." I croak out as tears fell from all of their faces as Jack ran out of the room to get a doctor as Adrien, Momma, and my Dad held me in some way that did not cause me pain. 

"Oh my sweet little girl! I am so glad that you are awake! How are you feeling? Does your eye feel okay? I am so sorry that you are blind in one of your eyes. You have not eaten in forever, don't worry Momma is going to get you food! Come along (F/n)! She needs food!" Momma rambles as she drags my Dad away from me who just nodded his head as they both went on a search for food leaving me alone with Adrien briefly before Jack rushed in with the doctors as I could see Plagg in a corner trying to hold Tikki back from coming to hug me.

"Hello Miss (Y/n). It is great to see that you are now awake, but since you are now awake, I am also afraid that we must deliver bad news that your family and friends are already aware of. You are permanently blind in one of your eyes, and I am terribly sorry for that. Now you must also do physical therapy. However good news when it comes to that, your arms have been getting some physical treatment while you were asleep so you will not need to work on them as much. Your legs however are a different story, after we have done more checkups on you, and after you begin to eat properly once more we will begin your physical therapy for that. We will try to have you stand up, but if that can not work we will simply ask you to move your legs in a moving motion while sitting up. We just need to see where we need to start and work our way up from there so that you may walk properly again." The doctor says as he puts a stethoscope to my chest to check my breathing as a small smile is on my face as I look to Jack and Adrien happy that I am just awake again.

"Hey there pumpkin, we brought you food." My Dad says as him and my Momma walk in with food as Jack drags Momma to the side and tells her all the same things that the doctor just did.

"Welcome back Spots." Adrien says as he squeezes my hand and kisses the back of it as I squeeze his hand back.

"It's good to be back."

Fu's p.o.v

"How dare those kwammis leave me! I have taken care of them for years and they go to that mangy cat!" I shout at no one. Normally I would be shouting at Wayzz but even he abandoned me and went to the his other user which infuriated me.

"THOSE AWFUL, UNGRATEFUL KWAMMIS! I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THEM FOR YEARS AND THIS IS HOW THEY REPAY ME?! THOSE STUPID KWAMMIS MADE ME POWERFUL AND THEY JUST DECIDE TO LEAVE ME?! I AM THE MASTER AND GUARDIAN OF THE MIRACLE BOX! HOW DARE THEY DEFY ME FOR THAT MANGY CAT! I KNOW I CHOSE THE RIGHT LADYBUG, I KNOW I DID! IT IS THE CAT NOIR I CHOSE THAT HAS CORRUPTED THE MINDS OF THOSE KWAMMIS AND THE AWFUL EXCUSE OF A NEW LADYBUG! IT IS THEIR FAULT THAT THEY LEFT ME AND THAT THEY DEFIED ME!" I shout as I throw a vase at the wall in my blind rage not caring what breaks.

"Fine, if none of you want to come back, I still know a way to make sure that none of you will be powerful." I growl as I kick my carpet away and start to tear up the floor and pull the wood as a dark book now comes into view as a malicious grin comes onto my face as I ignore all the splinters in my hands as the small scratches had blood dripping from them. "If I can not be in charge of who has power, who you belong to, and be powerful since none of you will return to me, I will make sure no one can be powerful. You will regret not coming back to me. Perhaps I should talk to Marinette since she was the rightful Ladybug, she should have a say in this as well." I say to myself as I grab a coat as I hide the book in it as I make my way to her family's bakery.

Upon reaching the bakery I asked Marinette's mother if it was alright to speak with her as I came up with an excuse that Marinette promised to help me with a project. I was welcomed into their home as the mother called for Marinette as this left me and the shocked girl alone in the living room as her mother returned to the bakery.

"M-master Fu? What are you doing here?" Marinette asks confused as she looks to me warily as she sits down beside me.

"I am here to make you an offer." I say calmly as I look to the girl who should still be Ladybug.

"What if there was a way to make sure that no one within the city is powerful again?" I ask Marinette as a look of amusement comes across her face.

"Yeah right, how could that be possible? No one can get there hands on Hawkmoth, and considering very recent events every miraculous user is going to be protecting both the new Ladybug and of course Cat noir. There is no way to get rid of it or steal that stupid jewelry." Marinette says as I snicker at her tone.

"Oh, but there is Marinette. You see, sometimes it pays to be as old as I am and pretend to be nice so that certain creatures will spill their secrets to you." I say calmly as I pull out the book as she looks to the book then to me confused as I hand it to her as she flips it open to the first page to see it was one of Wayzz.

"This is a kwammi book? I don't understand. This just tells you about a kwammi and what they can do." Marinette says confused as she continues to flip through the book as I snicker and pull out a black light and shine it over the first page as she now looks to it seriously.

"Just as the kwammis who were evil had a way of being destroyed, so do real kwammis. Each kwammi knows how they can be destroyed, and they each foolishly told me how since they thought I was a trustworthy old man. But I am no fool, the kwammis are powerful and are no longer in my possession. If we use what has been written on the pages, then the kwammis will cease to exist and there are no more miraculous in the world. What do you say Marinette? Do you want to get rid of them with me? I mean after all, Tikki never comes to see you does she?" I ask Marinette as I could see the gears in her head turning.

"I-I can't do this Fu. Tikki belongs to (Y/n), and both of them have been through a lot lately. Plus the users can get really attached to those kwammis." Marinette says as I stare at her confused and a little angered.

"All the more reason to get rid of them Marinette. Aren't you mad that Tikki left you? That she likes (Y/n) more? That she no longer comes to visit you?" I spout hoping to get a rile out of her so she will make a decision out of anger.

"I want to be mad, but I can't. Not after everything. I gave Tikki to (Y/n), and so much has happened to everyone.....especially (Y/n). I hate to admit it, but I have been a bad friend to her, and an even worse Ladybug when I was one. I hurt Cat noir and barely respected the other heroes. Fu.....maybe we should just let them be? Can't they have a moments rest? I mean, don't you think that they deserve those miraculous and to be heroes?" Marinette asks me softly as I could not believe my ears.

"And here I thought you had what it takes to seek justice. Fine, if you won't help me, I will simply do it myself." I snap as I stand up and march out of the house ignoring the worried look Marinette threw me as I left her with her thoughts.

"You were the one to betray me so you shall be the first one to go." I growl as I flip open the book as a malicious smile remains on my face.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Nino's p.o.v

"Did you get the message Alya? She woke up!" I shout excitedly as I bounce over to my girlfriend as our kwammis were spinning around in circles with each other celebrating.

"This is amazing! I am so happy that she is awake! If that girl dares to move an inch when she is not supposed to, she will not only have her Momma to fear along with Cat noir, but also Rena Rouge." Alya says sternly as I look to her with a grin on my face.

"What about Queen Bee?" I question a bit confused as I sit down beside her on the bed.

"No. Me. Fear Rena Rouge more than Queen Bee. End of story. And possibly fear Viperion." Alya says as I laugh at her statement but I knew it was still true none the less since likely me and Chloe would let it slide if she tried to move at all.

Suddenly I heard a ding as I looked down to see it was Alya's phone, but it was a message from Marinette. Now this caused both of us to be confused. Those two have not talked since Alya found out about her cheating on Luka, not to mention after we found out she was the owner of the cursed box, and she was possessed by the kwammi that caused all that damage to (Y/n). A lot of things piled on another that add to us avoiding her.

Then a ding went off on my phone as I grabbed it to see that it was a message from Marinette as well. Both of our kwammis notice how our behavior dampened drastically as they stopped celebrating and came and floated around our shoulders as we both unlocked our phones and read our messages.

"I know both of you probably don't want to talk to me, I might even be the last person that you want to talk to on the face on the planet, or even the universe, but I want you to know I am sorry. I can't bring myself to say sorry to (Y/n), Adrien, or Luka yet since I know words won't work with them. To be honest, I don't even know if you two have blocked me or if you will take this apology. But I am very sorry for what I have done, and I know I am beyond awful.......I just don't have the right words to justify my actions because there are none. All I can say is that I am sorry." The message read from Marinette on both of our phones as we look to each other a bit warily not knowing if she actually meant it or not because of her previous actions. But before any comment could be made both of our phones dinged one more time as we held our phones together and read the message.

"Watch out for your kwammis. Something bad is going to happen."

"Watch out for our kwammis? What does she mean? What is going to happen to them?" Alya questions hurriedly as the worry in her voice was evident as I look to Wayzz scared as I looked back down at my phone at the message that was sent to us as I looked back to my kwammi for some, any possible answers that could calm our nerves.

However an answer never came as the miraculous that belonged to Wayzz, started to burn my wrist.

"OUCH!" I yell as I drop my phone and Alya rips the bracelet off of my wrist as she looks to me worriedly as Trixx looks to Wayzz with tears in her eyes as I held my wrist as it still hurt badly.

"Trixx! What is going on?! Why did this burn Nino?! W-wait, Wayzz?!" Alya shouts at Trixx and Wayzz as my attention turns to him as our eyes our now glued on my kwammi in complete horror. He fell to the ground before he screamed in pain as a circle appeared below him and suddenly the miraculous that he belonged to shattered into a million pieces as Wayzz continued to scream then the electricity went out as we were left in complete darkness, and the only thing left was a glowing green light orb floating close to the ground.

"W-wayzz?" I ask scared as I try to reach out for it, but it flies out of the room down the streets of Paris as we now saw that it was maybe four blocks that did not have power.

"Trixx, w-what was that? W-what happened to Wayzz and Nino?" Alya asks worriedly as she helps me up as we look to Trixx who had a horrified look on her small face as she fell to the ground and touched what was remaining of the miraculous. We received no answer as our thoughts were left running.

Fu's p.o.v

The green light orb was now in front of my face as my hands hovered over it before I smashed it into my hands as I glowed green briefly and I could feel the power that Wayzz had flow through me.

"You left me Wayzz, now you will never leave me." I growl as my eyes flashed as I did not feel sorry in the slightest for killing the kwammi that betrayed me. Sadly I could not go after them all at once due to how much this spell required. I guess I will hide and wait till my next opportunity presents itself.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

11.9K 323 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
15.8K 923 23
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
380K 15K 26
This is a Luka x male reader (a.k.a. he/him reader) You like him, you really do. But what can you do when he only has eyes for Marinette? You know f...