decade

By introvertederror

10 and counting [closed] More

https://kprofiles.com/synthetic-profile/
(1) in the dust
(2) act like big sister
(3) 99 > 00
(4) who invited him?
(5) fairy of shampoo
(6) please text me back
(7) oh my god...
(8) stan twitter's best friend ko
(9) i know sm better than ceo lee sooman
(10) 4 best friends vs the world
(11) do you have friends?
(12) you guys are shipping me with who?
(13) i hate soft drinks
(14) damn this hurts like a bitch
(15) day one of pain
(16) putting my entire back into this bitch
(17) i'm gonna stage a bullying scandal
(18) sm basement still the same
(19) its not gaslighting, its good etiquette
(20) wait you dont?
(21) don't even get me started.
(22) we don't deserve this friendship
(23) hey..... everyone.......
(24) keshi enthusiasts where?
(25) testing patiences 101
(26) summer fight of 2022..?
(27) lets go to the beach bitches
(28) butterflies live up to 28 days long
(29) 5 uncoordinated girls vs one volleyball
(30) push her in the pool.
(31) heading home early
(32) its getting to my head
(34) the second coming

(33) dropping it no warning

3 0 0
By introvertederror

—instagram

officialsynetic

3,014,085 likes
officialsynetic : the waters so nice~
view all 12,840 comments

officialsynetic

4,000,018 likes
officialsynetic : saw this dog and thought of unnie
view all 11,847 comments

officialsynetic

3,947,810 likes
officialsynetic : i just got my nails done 🤍
view all 13,918 comments

officialsynetic

5,001,110 likes
officialsynetic : its getting cold these days everyone
view all 15,072 comments

officialsynetic

5,013,839 likes
officialsynetic : do you think i can sneak in food?
view all 14,973 comments

—practice room

stretching, they were in the middle of finishing up practice. trailers were being released soon, alongside their hair colours per request to management. it was shocking hearing that okay to leak their hair colours. it was almost funny to see fans freak out and cry over it after being gone on their break from media and promoting. it was tough being consistent in that.

long hours and restless nights tainting them daily. and with that in mind, their songs were and are fully recorded, and they were mentally ready. the next half of their next concept arc was a bit different from their debut album which was excited. who gets to say they released a song during the halloween season for their second album.

"lets sing this take, yeah?" seeing them nod, it was stressful. they had taken turns being leader for the day which meant a lot of coordination that needed to be learned. it brought them closer and was generally something that was made them learn a new skill. with doing so many shows without seokyu, they had begun to crawl out of their insecure shell.

"the first teaser stuff is coming out soon. we get to see everyone freak out over the weekly schedule. it's just like 5 days right?" shrugging, their fans really motivated them a lot alongside seokyu. like a saving grace or someone who's willing to sit and listen for however long you want them to. it was exciting hearing them excited whenever they did terribly obvious spoiler leaks and then would get removed from instagram lives and told to sit in the corner and repent for their actions.

becoming so frequent that they had began to take photos of it and spreading it around. manager got another one 😭 fly high. god was it fun. seokyu had recently been signaled that she had quite a bit of time left before the cast comes off. the only lucky part is that she'll be able to even join them for promotions. producer s0ur not being able to be on stage for it? how could she?

hearing the music play, they had ended up going overboard and practically had a choreograph for every aspect of the track list. from their spooky, mellow, r&b songs, the dance is much weaker and soothing with its own flare. their stronger songs being the quite opposite. the dance itself being the flare.

having to pick the b-sides they wanted to perform the most on stages was hard. it was unbelievable difficult for no good reason either, other than the fact that they fell in love with the damn songs.

they even had the confidence to ask sunbaes and other groups in their generation of kpop to do the tiktok challenge they already had ready to go. all you needed to get contact with some of these peoples was really just sending a manager to relay it to the next. inconvenient? yes. but was it kinda funny? absolutely.

"right, from the top everyone!" the show has barely even started, has it.

—hospital

"you seem to be healing well, a little bit more and you'll be going into physical therapy to build up to strength for your arm again. from how it is, you'll be able perform again soon seokyu ah." her doctor spoke kindly making her have some hope. she was so desperate to move, to breathe, to live.

there was only a few more days left until the music video was dropping, just a bit more time, just a bit more. she was excited to see fans react to the songs and give their thoughts on it. it was almost nerve wracking. "i'll see you in a few weeks okay seokyu?" nodding, she couldn't wait to get this off. she was being switched to splints soon and that meant momentary freedom.

take it easy, take care of her arm, and she'll be back on her way won't she. maybe it'll be better that way, maybe, just maybe. it made her stomach spin at the idea of being able to perform again. to be on stage, to do something. she was the leader of a group, and couldn't even be there for their first win.

competing to make the leaderboard but just being off by a few numbers to get that win. she believed they would take over once they drop their album. even if it was just her imagination, being under a big label already opened opportunities, but this will open the gate. recognition that they were more than just some girl group under sm who'll be overshadowed by other big name girl groups of their generation.

leaving the doctor's office, her phone rang almost instantly the moment she left. "hello?" hearing the familiar voice, she smiled lightly. "huh? is there something you need manager nim?" tucking her papers into her tote bag, she wasn't entirely sure of why her manager was calling her.

"there's this company by the name of.. 88.. rising?" gasping immediately, she stumbled as she was mid walk. pulling her phone away from her ear, she squealed before putting it against it again. "seokyu?" gulping, she smiled to recollect herself. "haha, yeah, uhm. why do they need me?" even while thinking about it, the company probably wouldn't let her wok with any of those people in 88rising.

"the company allowed you to work with bibi for a song for 88rising, and told me to tell you." gasping again, she was basically tearing up. "ahem, uhm, when do they want me to meet her?"
"i'll set up the date if you'd like to meet her soon." fuck yeah she wanted to meet the bibi, what kind of stupid question is that?

posted; 08/10/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 380 20
Who knew that a simple ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฟ could bring all her memories back ร— ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ๊’ฐ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๊’ฑ
163K 5.5K 45
Y/N went to Korea with the people in his club. They all have the same goal which is to represent their school in a dancing competition. During the da...
431K 12.9K 47
"What's with all the no- god! Why are you always shirtless?!" "Nothing you haven't seen before." โœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒโœโœƒ Internal Noise โ–ถ๏ธŽ inยทterยทna...
159K 6.3K 20
Jungkook a boy who is going through a lot, hides away from everything not wanting anyone to know anything and it stayed like that until Kim Taehyung...