the drop of music

Galing kay itssmeetheproblemm

hello everyone this is my story about moon x music man- don't ship hate on me ok anyway this will start off... Higit pa

smooth sailing maybe
The date
the virus
love
silent stuggles
no visitation
the risk
getting to it
The talk between brothers
separation pt 1
separation pt 2
seperation pt 3
Sun is done
Chips
Were getting the band back together
:0 this is strange
A/N

in the back of my mind

98 4 10
Galing kay itssmeetheproblemm

(HEY DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET ILL TELL YOU WHEN TO!!!)

(moons POV)

I wake up to an excruciatingly painful headache, I usually don't wake up with headaches like these, well then again sun is usually in charge when it's time to get up. I unplug myself from our charger and walk to the light switch, I flip it on and drift into the mindscape now taking the physical appearance of sunrise.

(Suns POV)

I wake up in charge but in moons room? strange? I walk out of the room, moving my hand in the room creeping up the wall to turn off the light in that room, after I switch off the light I quickly move my hand out of moons room and start walking out to the red room that connects me and moons room, I look on the wall and see a big calendar, I walk close to it, pull out a sharpie and cross off the past day on it. 9 more days. I remind myself, 9 more days till I get to see moon for the first time in person. When I'm done I place the sharpie down and walk out to the weird balcony over the ball pit, I walk towards the edge of the balcony and jump straight into the ball pit.

I walk out of the ball pit and to the check-in desk, I take a quick glance at the time, almost 6 am, the kids should be here soon. then I remember, The inspectors are coming back today, I wonder what time they'll be here, I mean they did happen to show up late yesterday, which I didn't mind, looking back on that it was nice for alan to cover nap time while I was being heavily interrogated;-;.

And that's when my thoughts were disrupted...again...just like every day- by a bunch of children.

the kids come rushing in through the daycares gates, and run to start their play time. as I check them in with there guardians after I'm done checking everyone in I let the kiddos play for a little bit longer then I put on a puppet show for them

after the puppet show the kiddos have a bit of free time so they go around doing whatever they want! so far the kiddos have been really good today, hopefully, it stays like that. "MR SUUUUUUUUUN!!!!" .......damn it

I perk my head up "yes my little sun?" I ask then a little girl runs up to me sniffling "Amy won't share the colored pencils with me!! and I need them to finish my drawing.

oh my god. I walk up to amy and sit down on my knees to talk to her, "amy my little sun, is it true you won't share the colored pencils with Lynn?" I ask. Amy just looks at me and nods "mhm, but only because I'm not finished yet" she says, "well maybe you can let Lynn use the ones your not using right now then when you're done with some colors amy can use those?" I say. she nods in response and I stand up and walk away from the drawing table, then the daycare gates open, I turned my head and expected the inspector's alan and avid, but to my surprise, it was nonother than Mongomery gator here in my daycare-?

"knock, knock," the raspy deep voice coming from Monty says "Monty? what are you doing here?" I ask politely "well, there ain't any shows today, and I didn't have anything to do, so I figured id just come on over and help out if you'd let me," he says, I think about it for a minute then answer "I mean I don't see why not, just try not to get too upset with the children if something happens ok?" I look at him seriously "Woah there sunny boy, it'll be fine I'm not like moon or whatever" before I could answer some kids run over to monty "OH MY GOSH ITS MONTY GUYS!!"

I roll my eyes "calm down my little sunshines, we don't want Mr gator over here to lose a leg" I say smirking

-"0v0 BROTHER IM SO PROUD OF YOU"- Moon

I giggle and walk over to a group of kids to check up on them, they have been quiet since they got here, but it turns out they were just tired.

[5 hours later]

so some time has passed, and Monty is still here, in fact. 4 kids have already fallen asleep on him, one on his back with their arms wrapped around his neck, two on each side of him with their heads resting on his legs, and one in his lap. the sight makes me laugh.

all of a sudden the gates open

alan and avid walk through the doors and walk up to me "hello Mr sun how are you today?" asks avid "Oh Ho Hello! avid, alan I'm doing just swell today! and how about you?" I ask "oh we're just fine Mr sun, so are you ready to get started?" she asks, alan sitting down on the security desk to keep watch over the kids with Monty "Oh why yes I am, how about you head on up to the room we were in yesterday, I have to do something first," I say she nods and walks up to the main room, I turn my attention on monty "got a staring problem there sunny?" says monty in his smoker like voice. "no. just reminding you to watch the kids, and I mean watch them, make sure they take their naps in about 5 minutes, ill be back in a bit." he nods and I walk up to the balcony above the ball pit, when I get there I see avid sitting down at that small table where we sat yesterday, so I sit down in my usual spot

"alright sun, you ready?"

"as ready as ill ever be" I chuckle

she nods and takes her notebook out of her black delivery bag, along with a pen, she opens the notebook and looks through her notes very quickly, "okay so when we left off we were talking about your brother's virus, so I want to go back to that considering I have more question s to ask about him and his virus, so besides the incidents that we talked about yesterday, was there any other accidents that happened regarding moons virus?" she asks, I think for a while, "honestly I have no idea if there were anything else I was only awake for those two".

she nods and writes down a couple of things in her notebook, "alright, so how do you think moons virus affected him?" I look at her "well I know his voice got deeper and raspier, it used to be softer than how it is now, but parts and services called just called it a simple voice change, and um, from what he told me his eyes change when the virus is active when we first met each other we described how we looked to each other in full detail, from what I remember he told me his eyes were blue but when the virus takes it to affect they turn red" she looks up at me absolutely intrigued, "red" I hear her mumble "strange"

she looks back down at her notes and jots down a few more things "so still on the topic of your brother, I understand that he's mostly a security bot correct? do you think the thing that causes him to harm people is because of him being a security bot?" she asks "well, no not really moon isn't on patrols now after the first incident in the daycare, but when he did patrols he wasn't this aggressive so no I don't think so" she nods

"alright sun, I understand that you have Two other brothers? can you tell me about them?"

I look at her shocked. how does she know about them

"I- I had two older brothers yes... their names were eclipse and lunar. they were decommissioned about 2 years after me and moon were created, me and moon were very close to them. eclipse acted a lot like moon but he was nicer in a way, and lunar acted just like me, that's where moon says I get my personality from heh..."

"sun? do you know why they were decommissioned?" she asks gently.

(feel free to play the song now)

"well, I know eclipse became much more violent and they had to decommission him because he killed three workers, and as for lunar, he got decommissioned because of budget cuts"

"I'm very sorry to hear that, your family sounded so happy," she says very sentimentally

"thank you avid, I appreciate it," I say as she gets up off her chair and stands up, "I think it's safe to say that we are done with the inspection, I know all I did was ask questions but I trust you sunny, so ima take these notes to parts and services, and the head of fazbear entertainment, don't worry sun I'm not going to tell them that moon hurt people, I want to help him, you don't need to worry about losing anyone else"

I smile and stand up with her "thank you, thank you so much" she smiles, shakes my hand, and leaves

-"did you hear that moony? were safe together! nothings gonna happen!"- sun

-"That's great sunny, um... I do have to tell you something tho"- moon

-"Oh Okay?! what do you need to tell me?"- sun

-" its uh about my virus..."- moon

-"Oh what about it? I thought you said you had that under control?"- sun

-"well I thought it was under control, but I think it's coming back, and it hurts, that's why I haven't been out during nap time"- moon

-"Wait wait!, It's back? when on earth did it come back?!"- sun

-"I don't think it ever really left sunny"-moon

-"oh my! oh my! oh my! this is bad! it could be getting worse! and then... no your still here, it won't happen again right?"- sun

-"I wish I knew."-moon

-"...moon I'm sorry but I think its best if you don't come out for a while... that means no visiting music man"- sun

-"WHAT?!?! Sun! NO! I can't stay in here forever!! and taking music man away!?! are you insane!?! HES THE ONLY ANIMATRONIC I CARE ABOUT BESIDES YOU!, PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!"- moon

I sighed he sounded so hurt,

-"I'm so sorry moon, but it's for your own good, I'm doing this to keep you and everyone else safe. you could go all kill-crazy again! and I can't deal with sitting back and watching again!!"- sun

-" I know you struggle when I try to forcefully take over... you can't keep me here forever sun, you know you can't stand the pain.."-moon

-"I'm sorry moon. but I'm done. I can't let you destroy yourself or others around you"-sun

-"... I hate you..."-

I stop talking to moon, thinking about how he said he hated me. hates a strong word and it hurts but I'm doing the right thing, right? this is what they would want me to do... I'm keeping him safe. he just doesn't see it.

I walk to the balcony to see all the kids gone, along with Monty. I walk back to my room, plug us in and fall asleep

(OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE, IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE THIS, I had dance classes today and I have to practice my choreography so I didn't really have time to update. ill try to update again as soon as I can)

(song does not belong to me)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.7K 104 41
(Please do NOT repost my art or use it without my permission, please do NOT send story requests. "Please update" is considered a request.) Follow the...
24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
349 29 10
It was just supposed to be a little contest, it wasn't supposed to do anything. Before you knew it, though, your life was upended and you were forced...
32.4K 1.2K 54
Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming a problem when he has to go back to his...