Trust or danger?

By GiaKon

One is a psycho and another is smitten with you! But which one is who? Should you trust Jungkook or Taehyung... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - YN POV
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 23

19 10 25
By GiaKon

Jungkook POV

When he saw on the news about Taehyung's car jumping of the bridge into the water, yn and Yoongi being with him, Jk knew. Taehyung just wanted to get rid of Yoongi.

Out of them all, the two of them often think alike. He was also plotting of ways to make yn pick him. But he didn't think about murder, yet.

He was so furious. He called a "black number."
"Password?"
"I accept the risk." Jk said in tiny.
"When?"
"As soon as possible."
"Tonight. At Madholic. 9pm."
"Sure."
And the call ended.

After this he called Namjoon.
"Had you seen the news?"
"Yes. I will head to the hospital now."
"I'm coming as well."
"See you in the parking lot!"
"Yeah..." see you, but I wished you would just disappear! Jk was thinking.

"Damn you all! Just why you had to mess with what's mine? I will show you who laughs the last!"
He went and drove like a maniac to the hospital.
The news of the third child broke him to pieces. Learning it's Taehyung'a just drove him mad.
"If these little aliens didn't exist, she would never give you this much attention!"

Being left hanging when Yoongi entered the room just made him decide it was the best decision to meet at the club tonight.
He left the hospital fast and went to the ATM. He had to withdraw big amounts of money in a couple of days. It will be needed.

Night came, so he wore a whole back outfit, black mask and a big hat. He took his motorcycle outta the garage and went to the club.

He was asked the password again, and after confirmation he was lead to a hidden room.
"What do you want?"
"I want to take a person out of the country."
"Need papers?" The gangster was laughing.
"No, I need to get her out without flying and knowing she got outside the country. Also, against her will."

"Now you're talking my language. When?"
"In a couple of days."
"I will be ready in a few hours, you just need to send a message to this number with the code Chuck Norris and your location."
"I got it!"

"Hold up, kiddo! Where you learned about me?"
"Should I say? I believe this stuff it's better untold. No?"
"Smart. Yeah... you know it well. Someone inside?"
"Maybe? What you gonna give me so you know?"
"You wanna trade with me?"
"Why not? If you wanna know, pay me!"

"How much?"
"Not money. I want something to induce miscarriage."
"You sure?"
"Yes. Just for that. No harm to her. Also, I need to put her to sleep."
"I have what you need. Now give me a name."
"Beomyong."

"Ww-what? Where you heard that name?"
"I payed for what I asked. If you wanna know more, give me something else then."
"No! I don't wanna know! I will handle the deal! You can go!"
"Sure! See ya!"
And he left just like he bought some candies.

"Never touch that man! You got it? You idiots! Why you brought him to me?"
"Boss. He knew the password."
"Of course he knew!! He is.... Fuck! This shit could go so wrong! Search up the woman he wants to smuggle outside of Korea! Trace him everywhere he goes!"

"Yes boss!"
"Fuck... it had to be Beomyong nephew, our waka gashira!"
(*waka gashira in gangs mean lieutenant, the second man in charge, after the leader)

Jungkook went back to his place and started to gather his stuff. He then went to yn house and managed to get some of her stuff. What he thought it would be needed.

For three days he just blend well, withdrew a lot of money and tried to hide his steps. Tae could spot his plan and mess them up.
No one knew, but Taehyung aunt was well known by the Chinese mafia. Even Jungkook would have a hard time dealing with her. So he just act like before.

He also saw he was being traced down and monitored.
"At least they are not dumb!"

The day yn was discharged came. He tried his best to convince Namjoon to let him go and pick her up. His decision of making her live in the dorm with them really messed up his plans.
"I just need to be alone with her and make her drink these... yeah... I can make it today!"
He send the indicated message and left the dorm.

Good luck yn wanted to go and bring some stuff from home.
But what? She won't find to much! He already took them!
He tried to make the ride funny, so she doesn't notice he is just chasing around town and not heading to her house.

He sang a song to her, nobody knew about it. He composed it while she was hospitalized.
When he saw her crying he couldn't take it anymore.

"How about we go and grab a bite? We didn't spend time together for quite a long time. I promise, I will behave!" Jk was chuckling.
"Hmmm... sure! I could eat something. But, uhmm, where should we go? I mean..."
"Yeah... how about my place? I have something to eat, if not, we could order something else."

When yn agreed, Jungkook already planned everything on his mind.
"I only have this chance! I should take advantage to the full!"
They went to his place and he managed to convince yn to drink a bit of champagne.

"This should be more that enough. Should I put more, for insurance? They said it won't hurt... had no side effects. Yeah..."
So he added another dose to the drink and gave it to her.

Jungkook insisted that yn stays on the couch. He knew the drugs will kick in fast.
When he called him, he rushed for the kitchen.
"Kookie... I'm... I can't see... dizzy..mmmy head..." she wanted to get up but fell back on the couch... "why... you... do do..." and she felt asleep.

"Fuck! She knew it was me! But it's fine, she will learn to accept my decision. I did it for us!"

"No one cares about you like I do! I'm so confused, I feel like I want to hurt you, but I try to contain myself! So you will be mine, not wanting anything else!"

He smelled her perfume and cuddled beside her. The touched her belly, trying to feel the babies.

"I'm sorry, little aliens. You need to disappear."
He injected yn with something. Then he just stared at her, laying down beside her.
"She is so beautiful. Finally in my embrace!"
He undressed her and placed her into is bedroom.

He got also naked and snuggled in bed.
In his frenzy, he didn't pay attention to little details. So he just,  made love to her. Unconscious, as she was.
He cleaned her and dressed her up with his clothes.

They he heard the doorbell ring.
It was those guys.
"Finally here?"
"We arrived sooner, but I waited for you to finish. Sick bastard!"

"Yaaa! Don't act like you never did the same!"
"I like my woman to be awake! So no, I don't!"
"Well, awake or asleep, she is mine."
"Poor girl...and the man picked her up."
"Everything is ready. Clean the house well. Don't leave evidence you spend time here today."

"I will!" Jk was laughing.
"This is one sick motherfucker! I'm sorry little girl.... You will be eaten alive by this dragon."

The man went downstairs and put yn into the car. Jungkook went and threw away the trash and came with the luggage.
"You got everything you need?"
"Yes, I have them all."

"Throw your phone and hers as well. I got you new ones. Untraceable."
"Good." Jk threw them and picked the new phones.
And they went on the highway.

Jungkook was holding yn in his arms, caressing her forehead. He then felt something hot dripping on his legs.
"What is this? Ohhh, fuck, it's blood!"
"Yeah. Didn't you want to give her a miscarriage?"
"I did! But this fast?"
"Well, be happy it works. No?"
"Yeah..." but Jk smile faded away.
"Will she forgive me for this? Hmmm .... I will just give her another one!"

Yn was bleeding pretty heavy. The man tried to check her, but Jk refused.
"It's not my first time seeing this! I need to make sure she won't bleed to dead! Do you want to escape with her alive?"
"No... I mean... yes! She has to be fine!"
"Then let me check her!"
"Fine!" Jk growled.

The man had found something traumatic. He wondered what she could have done to deserve such fate. He pushed yn belly to see if she is still bleeding and he gave her two shots.

"It seems to be stopped, for now. We should change her clothes before she is awake. Also, give her these pills when she is up."
Jk couldn't look at them.
"Just don't say a word about this!"
"It's not my business."

In a few hours, Jk and yn already boarded on a ship cruise, to China. From there, he wanted to take a plane somewhere far away from Asia.
Yn woke up in a cabin.
"What.... "Her head and stomach hurt so much.
"Where we are, Jungkook? What you did to me?"
"Princess, look! We are on a ship cruise!"
"Uhhh.. why?"

"Because you're mine! And I love you! I just want you to be mine!" Jk hugged her.
Yn was kinda scared, but she knew arguing with him won't do no good.
"I understand... but you could've told me. You didn't had to .. drug me! Why you did that? You forget I am pregnant?"
"About that! It's fine! You are ok! No?"
"Yeah... I seem to be fine. Where are we going?"
"You will see!"

"Fuck this shit! I don't wanna live this again!" Yn mind was overflowing. "Why did I trust him again? Just why! First Taehyung, now Jungkook! This is just pure obsession! Omg! I need to act like I love him, or I will never get away from here!"

Jungkook was happy, he was humming some songs.
"Now we are finally alone! She is in my grasp. Without the others, she will find her love for me again! We were so perfect together! She has to!
Yn, do you want to go on the deck?"
"Sure, I would love to see the view. Also, I'm thirsty!"

"Here! Have some water. Also, this pills. They are for sea sickness."
Yn looked carefully at them. They didn't look like those she knew.
"I suppose they are not drugs?" She hesitated but ended up taking them. "I should try not to make him suspect me.. should act like I have no clue!"

"Thank you, Kook!" Yn jumped in his arms.
Jungkook squeezed her hard and started to kiss her neck.
Yn froze.
"How about we see the view later?" And Jk tossed her on the bed.
"I would rather have this view.." he started to undress her.

Yn eyes were filled with tears. She tried to wipe them fast.
"What's wrong?" Jk stared at her.
"Ohh, nothing, baby! Come here!" Yn chuckled and removed his top.
"I also like this view better!"
She tried her best to enjoy it, but she wasn't feeling it. So he tried to think about Jimin... and it worked.

She got excited and Jungkook just enjoyed it more. He pushed all her buttons, so yn even forgot about Jimin and started to properly pay attention to Jungkook only.

"Yes, princess, just come for me! Ahh, fuck, you're so amazing!yn!"
Jungkook grabbed her hair and kissed her violently. Yn was taken by surprise so she moaned  inside his mouth, while orgasming.
Jk also came inside her. Yn didn't think much about it, knowing she was pregnant.

They both took a shower and went up on the deck.
"It's really beautiful, Kook! Thank you! It's my first time on a cruise!"
"Really? I'm happy you like it! I love you!" He hugged her tight.
"I love you too!" Yn mumbled, but Jk heard her.

He was giggling behind her, enjoying the view and feeling her inside his embrace.

"No one will ever know what I did,
But when you need me, I'm yours,
Cause nothing feels better that this,
We should never have to hide,
You keep the leash around my neck,
Cause I am crazy about you,
Your back against my chest,
This is all I'm dreaming about...
Now, I can't take it back,
Oh no, this you won't like,
But nothing feels better that this!"
He was singing into yn ear.

"What is he thinking about? Ohh Jungkook, you're so hard to read!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
74.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...